Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter (49086 Views)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Jaqenhghar: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
dijas:
The red pill are coming in old 504 Peugeot grin grin

Meanwhile if you want to get rid of pimples, acne, darkspots, wrinkles, sun burn and fine lines. Buy for your mother, sister and girlfriend.

Who dash dem 504. Foot wagon you mean?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by TheOmoney(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Say NO....and I throw you down!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Jaqenhghar: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Niggerland redpillers now

[img]https://c./WOG51Jn2obkAAAAC/fromjess-lmaoa.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by YoungRay007: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Loyal Simps. All this because of kpekus
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Abujason: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Playloaded:
Proposing to his lady, Eddy took her on a ride in a helicopter and made her feel the wealth of nature.

A Nigerian filmmaker, Edward Erhahon a.k.a Eddy Young, has popped the big question to his girlfriend of 7 years.

Proposing to the charming lady in a peculiar fashion, Eddy took her on a ride in a helicopter and made her feel the wealth of nature.

The young man who said he flew her in the chopper 1,500ft above sea level went on sharing photos of the lovely moment his marriage proposal was accepted.

Edward wrote:

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerian-man-proposes-to-girlfriend-of-7-years-with-helicopter/

You have been chopping that thing for 7 years and just dey propose now with ordinary helicopter? Other people with that many years of free obo dey propose from International Space Station sef!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Amumaigwe: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Playloaded:
Proposing to his lady, Eddy took her on a ride in a helicopter and made her feel the wealth of nature.

A Nigerian filmmaker, Edward Erhahon a.k.a Eddy Young, has popped the big question to his girlfriend of 7 years.

Proposing to the charming lady in a peculiar fashion, Eddy took her on a ride in a helicopter and made her feel the wealth of nature.

The young man who said he flew her in the chopper 1,500ft above sea level went on sharing photos of the lovely moment his marriage proposal was accepted.

Edward wrote:

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerian-man-proposes-to-girlfriend-of-7-years-with-helicopter/

English with tears: Did he propose with a Helicopter or in a Helicopter?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
internationalman:
My fellow Benin guy wouldn't go out of his Way if she wasn't worth it..

Congratulations

Exactly the girl don really hustle with am
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by AbBlackLaw: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Playloaded:

Edward wrote:

Helicopter way Ukraine go use na wetin this one carry dey do love.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by bepositive11: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Baba God the day I die I nor rich pass Elon musk abeg blow your trumpet the oppression don too much..

Want to be rich like him? Go and do the work and smart thinking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by just2endowed: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...They no dey reject this type grin

lol, if she say no lassan, its either the nigga go push her out or crash land the hellicopter
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by blazepascal(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Later dey will say Nigeria men are not romantic
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by goodvision12(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Goldbw122:
His is the type of relationship you can't reject see as the guy dey laugh... Too much money.
But remember that money ıs not everythıng ın marrıage
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by bepositive11: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Amojii:
The girl gave him yes under duress, he flies the girl on an helicopter and pop the question...

If the girl said NO she will be thrown down from the helicopter, so she had no choice than to say YES!
Imaging cultivating on somebody daughter for 7yrs.

Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by bepositive11: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Shadow225:
She had no choice Accept or Fall.

Hahaha grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by folake4u(f): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Baba God the day I die I nor rich pass Elon musk abeg blow your trumpet the oppression don too much..

Hahahaha grin grin The thing don pepper you wella.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Solofresh2: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
What a pathetic nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Legacy1719(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Playloaded:

Anyway you're still trying and piping low. The day I propose to my woman, I did it with a Submarine and a huge private jet.

Edward wrote:

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by kansoboy: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
This one no concern me.

Abeg how much is the price of ice fish in Ur area?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Elidrisy20: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
See leg like yam grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by chiblaze18910: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ghanaians got it right with the idea of a forum
Saybal85: You are missing if you have not joined the forum

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by iswallker(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Him sef surprise about him stupidity

undecided

Na joke I dey ooo - happy married life in advance grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by legallyminded: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
chiblaze18910:
Ghanaians got it right with the idea of a forum

The site is wack
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by empressSkincare(f): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Love is sweet o. When money enter love is sweeter!

I wish you both all the best!

Please check my SIGNATURE!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by wany(f): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

Swear. Oppression everywhere.

Please if you reside in Lagos,ph or Abuja and you can assist me with accommodation for awhile, quote me
I have a free creep for you but your handle is a turn off. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.