Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,067 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter (49102 Views)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Nsonaso(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Haha
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by GloriousGbola: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Make I use drone do am.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by nwakibie3(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
With helicopter or in helicopter

Op take your time

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by heniford2: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Playloaded:
Proposing to his lady, Eddy took her on a ride in a helicopter and made her feel the wealth of nature.

A Nigerian filmmaker, Edward Erhahon a.k.a Eddy Young, has popped the big question to his girlfriend of 7 years.

Proposing to the charming lady in a peculiar fashion, Eddy took her on a ride in a helicopter and made her feel the wealth of nature.

The young man who said he flew her in the chopper 1,500ft above sea level went on sharing photos of the lovely moment his marriage proposal was accepted.

Edward wrote:

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerian-man-proposes-to-girlfriend-of-7-years-with-helicopter/
am planning to do something like this to my partner buh thinking of cruise or this cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by sabreal: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good

Always give her helicopter sex.
Always gbe debe man
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bloggers and their nonsense story again! Proposed for her in a helipad with a helicopter parked beside it or inside or with helicopter!

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by MITCHELL96: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Baba God the day I die I nor rich pass Elon musk abeg blow your trumpet the oppression don too much..

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by SmartGadgetz: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Never will.i propose on a bended knees.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by OGBEREIJEBU: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is highly "Lomantic"......

But with deep dark spot on the girl knees, she is bleaching and so doesn't worth it

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dorcmass:
With helicopter right?
i dont think there is something stoping that girl from saying 'yes' who is with me

Maybe the plan was to ask the lady to "drop' from the chopper if she said "no".

Na God save her......
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by ajumma(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Playloaded:
Proposing to his lady, Eddy took her on a ride in a helicopter and made her feel the wealth of nature.

A Nigerian filmmaker, Edward Erhahon a.k.a Eddy Young, has popped the big question to his girlfriend of 7 years.

Proposing to the charming lady in a peculiar fashion, Eddy took her on a ride in a helicopter and made her feel the wealth of nature.

The young man who said he flew her in the chopper 1,500ft above sea level went on sharing photos of the lovely moment his marriage proposal was accepted.

Edward wrote:

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerian-man-proposes-to-girlfriend-of-7-years-with-helicopter/

you are wicked ..

for seven whole years you dey wacked someone pikin free of charge.

if not na mumu for kom take the form wife material.
7 years of free services,,
tufiakwa

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Prechgold1180(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Mumu relationship everywhere.
your relationship mumu nur mean say others mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
Proposed with a helicopter or flew her in it after proposing? If I no read the news well, na so I for wish this world should come to an end already because of the damages simps have done in it. All these amateur bloggers should fear God small with their yeye headlines.
he flew her in it self a friend of mine is a friend if the guy and I saw the video na the guy be the pilot self and one oyinbo be him co pilot the babe fur 4 ground petepete and the guy still take am and some colleagues go flex.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

Swear. Oppression everywhere.

Please if you reside in Lagos,ph or Abuja and you can assist me with accommodation for awhile, quote me

Are u coming to work or visit?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lol. Girls do that pose in every proposal picture and video. Na acting?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by CaptainFM1: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
To him now, the helicopter is more important than the proposal. And maybe more important than the relationship/family he wants to build.

Childrenic-Adult everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by incandescentena: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Nice one. Who go marry me make I propose with yatch... wink
Pocohant*s will cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by VEHINTOLAR: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
I love beautiful people;these guys are beautiful ! May your love continue to grow stronger by each day guys.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Stanislaus18(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Playloaded:

Edward wrote:

Were you expecting her to say no at 1500ft?
Perfect strategy for sure "yes"
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Dashlish12: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

Please if you reside in Lagos,ph or Abuja and you can assist me with accommodation for awhile, quote me
. What u bringing to the table? Im in lagos though
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nice. Congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by freshkpomo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
internationalman:
My fellow Benin guy wouldn't go out of his Way if she wasn't worth it..

Congratulations
Edo nevbuzómó!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by EmzyT: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dorcmass:
With helicopter right?
i dont think there is something stoping that girl from saying 'yes' who is with me
They dated for 7 years, if marriage isn’t the end goal in that kind of relationship then there was no point staying that long.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Slurity(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Baba God the day I die I nor rich pass Elon musk abeg blow your trumpet the oppression don too much..
If You let things like you make you feel oppressed, you will never feel fulfilled.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by tempusfugit: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
RUBBISH
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by naija1stnigar(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

can you live in ijebu Igbo?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

I have room in Abuja but no matress
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by cejaypriesty(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Playloaded:

Edward wrote:

There is nothing like a Nigerian man rather a Nigerian proposes to his girlfriend using a helicopter
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by Ecos(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Simp
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter by godofuck231: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Senomii:
from Russia with love

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint