Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish (78620 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by harmargedon: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Yes I was expecting other alternatives that's why I brought it here.
the sex dreams are natural because of the constant sex you've been having, it happens to almost every one. Whatever she is spiritually has nothing to do with you, The only thing to worry about is the bad luck she gives to you. Distance yourself from her, possibly a week. You can stay in your friends place, and see if things will get back in track. If they do, then she's the reason, if they don't then it's nature's fling of bad luck currently clutching you and it will clear off in due time.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by darsh(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Best Advice...
Go For Deliverance At Any MFM Headquarter!!
And Pray against Spirit Wife or spouse!

Enough said!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by 4good(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

Hymmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Indeed the scripture is true
1Corinthians 2:14
"The natural man can not receive the things of the Spirit because it looks like foolishness to him..."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nairalandite: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

Now I can tell you that the person that told you to RIP really knew what you want. Bro I am telling you once a again, come to God but if you want to linger in the mess or you have other alternatives, go for them but lastly Only God is the way if you want lasting solution.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ogubolokento(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please how do I post video and news I saw on nairaland forum
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Me24engr: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Gentleman, "you are a prey in the hand of the mighty"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Adsexpert: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Exkandayee:

Lie lie,he must finish that relationship,if he run ,she will disappear and appear in the new location,I no the girl very

LoL who told you people can disappear and appear like u see in Nollywood grin grin

Naija people sed with so much fear.. your power lies in the ability to control your actions ... Not controlling the girl..
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by bluestone2015: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Your GF is a loser subhuman with low IQ that doesn’t know how to use her powers for good.

Tell her to manifest riches into your life when you’re having sex with her. Tell her to always picture you with riches when she’s riding your cock or when you’re piping her.

Tell her to do this or you’ll break you with her

You wish.
The devil comes to kill, steal and destroy.
Mission accomplished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Oyin2212(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Spirit + Soul no longer in this god*amn sh!thole country, just body remaining.

The growing rate of dumb people in this part of the world is so alarming that if you don't take control measures you'll either downgrade intelligence or join the bandwagon. (Anyways, won't blame genetics which contributes a percentage of their low IQ as a population).

The insanity of the masses has a negative impact on the intelligent because it has been excused as the norm despite easy access to the internet for growth and improvement especially among the younger generation. Everything is just haphazard! Damn!

Sex is anathema in the religious circle whether married or not. Whenever it is mentioned, eyebrows raise, heart pulps faster as if it is a non-human activity. Lack of sexual discipline creates problem though but it's nothing related to a spiritual phenomenon. On the otherhand, people don't like taking responsibility for their mistakes and will rather shift blames in order to appear virtuous and escape punishment.

Saying I don't deserve this country is a kind word to me. Thanks.
You dey vex o grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by arizon101(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

Bro, ur case isn't so complicated. It's the sex she is using to have a hold on you, she likes it and she knows you do like it too.
If you really want to be free of her, ghost her ASAP and find another sex partner if you really can't do without the sex.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by dlordy100: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.
Make God ur number 1 in honesty and Truth then you will be freed....
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by yomiracles: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bro you need deliverance from a Spirit filled born again Christian.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by arizon101(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oturatetuala:
There nothing wrong with you, your negative thinking is what is affecting you. Be positive and keep fucking her things will turn out great soon.

Mad man grin grin grin
Positive thinking ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Brunicekid(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
ogubolokento:
Please how do I post video and news I saw on nairaland forum
You will see a link underneath the post page... Click on "Choose File", and proceed to upload what you want to
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by silverkings: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oturatetuala:
There nothing wrong with you, your negative thinking is what is affecting you. Be positive and keep fucking her things will turn out great soon.

Don't mind this statement. You're in a big mess ooo
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by silverkings: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
thaikun15:

One thing will always lead to another ...and it always ends in sex.. Those words have been abused a lot
grin grin grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by SammyJac(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Many destinies have been wasted and wrecked as a result of fornication. What you need now is deliverance. Quickly run to MFM PRAYER CITY for deliverance. Don't delay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by jgbemson1: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please go for deliverance

This is the time you need to be close to God to save you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by godliman: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

The last part of your comment is senseless. How can you just jump into that kind of senseless generalization? Don't you have sisters? Is your mum not a woman? Don't you have a wife or intend to get married and bear children? Are those qualities you mentioned befitting of them?

Very many women are life savers,destiny helpers and home repairers.
If you read my write up you should have caught the spirit behind the letters. By girls, I don't mean every girl, but the type the OP is talking about. Girls who are available for sex with any man for money or even without money. So get the spirit of the conversion not just the letters.
If you entered a room and one of your friends says " guy- girls are wicked" your response will be " what happened?" You ask because you want to get the spirit of the conversation. You won't just hear what he said and say " stop condemning girls they are not all bad" contextual meaning is important. Writing a post doesn't sometimes allow us the liberty or time to be detailed. So sorry for upsetting you if you are a girl, woman, wife, sister or mother.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
So you are still disregarding your urgent need to run God? Dem never start. By the time 'they' are done with you, even your family will not recognise you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by mclloyd22: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Funflipper:

"I have heard cases in church where a husband woke up outside his home like the spirit come at night carry the man out of the house lol."

No spirit carried that man outside. It is called sleepwalking.

Hahahaha no be joke oo. The wife spiritual husband did the job. Like literally waking up on the floor outside the home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by SundayIgboh: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've

Ogbeni You need spiritual cleansing
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ajl: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
You say that her name is a deity name. What is the prefix in her first name? Is she Yoruba?

If what you are claiming is right and considering the fact that she love sex a lot. There is a possibility that she has been used by Yahoo-yahoo boys or a evil ritualist who was her boyfriend at a point. Those kind of girls carry badluck around.

I heard from an elder who a yoruba traditional priest that if an individual continously dream of having sex in his dream, that such individual energy and good fortune is being drained. That the only time this is not the case is if such individual have not had normal sex in real life in a long time. So, it's kind of strange for you to be having sex in your dream since you are not sex starved and indulge in it often.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
dynicks:
If u feel she's acting strange, u too should pick up a strange act!!....it's a two way something bro.....

Violence for violence!!....make everywhere scatter....Even the world today is not at peace!!

And remember....only the violent taketh it by force!!

ALUTA VIOLENCE; NO PEACE FOR MY ENEMY!!!!
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Brother, reach me as fast as you can.

L1TTLE:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by nkemchineke: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
If this story is real. Just say these prayers now:
Father Lord, I come to You today. I know I’m a sinner. Help me not to sin anymore. Be my Lord & personal savior. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Then Block her number. Then delete it. And never fornicate again. Don’t even hug a lady.
L1TTLE:

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by sweetTai(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

You, yes you, you gangan, i’m talking to you. YOU ARE IN TROUBLE! You like to Phock abi? Now you are phocking yeyemoja. Oloshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Emmanuel30a: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
You have gone to satan?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ajl: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
sweetTai:

You, yes you, you gangan, i’m talking to you. YOU ARE IN TROUBLE! You like to Phock abi? Now you are phocking yeyemoja. Oloshi.

Someone came online for advice because of an issue he is having and you have the madness in you to refer to this guy as "Oloshi". You must be a very cruel fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by MASTERCC: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Same group everywhere they are on a mission both single and married .once you have sex with this people , you will have physical or spiritual problem .guys need to be extra careful this time ....Bro you cant run away from her with your power .even if you do , your on a siege .just look for a living church and go for deliverance and give your life to Christ ...thats the remedy but without this I tell you , your problem may last years without you knowing .same thing to men when this particular catel sex you as a lady , your womb is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Opengates(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Adsexpert:

Bro wake up, and take laws into your hand you gotta be very violent

And tell her outright you are tired.. and move away from the vicinity.. or run far away where she can't locate you..

If it entails beating her up , beat the hell outa her na your life we deh talk here bro.. anything weh she deh , she no fit come become stumbling block for you..

My God!

This one is really ready to destroy the OP!

I hope the OP will not subscribe to that disastrious solution.

Believe it or not, JESUS is the only genuine solution for you here. I can relate well with you, if not for Jesus, the great deliverer. Seek Him before it's too late bro.

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by CountLaka(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
As Friends, I will advise you to drop us your address here in case of dead on active duty..

You are a living dead,
She will Bleep all your sperm comot and you go die then she will move to her next simp

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.