Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish (78664 Views)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by harmargedon: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
ajl:

No, it doesn't work that way. It's not normal for an individual having constant normal sex in real life to be having sex continuously in his dream. This is only normal for sex starved individuals who only think or fantasize about sex.
tongue cool tongue talking from experience bro.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by MartinsD12(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.
Very good enjoy it Bruh infact marry her or the demons will come for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na that one worse pass, if you don dey benefit riches for her

Her deity go posses you fully
Them think say na 1hr home video. By the time 10 years pass the mugu him nor see any improvement for life upon all the hard work and opportunities maybe him eyes go clear.. just maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by victorazy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Blackbelly:
So with all the preaching of Oga Righteousness on this forum, no one enter your ear grin grin grin.

grin you wicked bro! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by BRATISLAVA: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

What's the moniker of your main account?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by errigdee: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
lol... see wetin KPEKUS dey cause
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by sweetTai(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
ajl:

Boy be careful who you utter curse words to. It doesn't matter if it's online or not. You don't want to get in trouble.

You Dey craze! Yeye boy.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ModestGal(f): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Obasempiree:

I once did not believe so much in spiritual things till when my beloved father passed away some years ago, i started praying, reading my bible ,fasting and became a devoted Christian, trust me there are not random actions in this physical world, everything u see around might have a spiritual influence at the backing. I will advise run as fast as u can from that lady and give ur life to Christ, you can ask as much advise as you want from this forum but i have given you a solution those spiritual entities wont want you to have. Lastly, you can join a Godfearing church, get a bible, pray and have a relationship with God.
Please, when you are typing, always replace world with Africa or Nigeria,bcx that's the only place you guys are dumb to see everything as spiritual. Even the Russian war is spiritual, caused by marine spirit and na marine spirit Putin be.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Aaaoo: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Be serious for once nothing is fetish
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Kimiso(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

otiwo gauu, better move closer to god asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Adsexpert: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Opengates:

My God!

This one is really ready to destroy the OP!

I hope the OP will not subscribe to that disastrious solution.

Believe it or not, JESUS is the only genuine solution for you here. I can relate well with you, if not for Jesus, the great deliverer. Seek Him before it's too late bro.

Shalom

I hear you .. only righteous+ Crook can a man really get what they want and deserve in this world , people will even fight you on want to collect what u deserve and what is yours ..

If u go meet Jesus which I don't argue with , if u leave Jesus at long run , them go release ur battle give u bk grin grin na the format be that..

Op do anything that pleases you oh..
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by yemi1504: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Wow! This will not have a good ending! Time to get very close to God by going to a real and prayerful Christian church to get her off your back! Because it has gotten to the realm of the spiritual to achieve the separation you desire. Ire o!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by yemi1504: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
RIP in advance bro

We don't have to tell him the truth yet bro!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Deicide: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
dankorode:
wetin u want take her number do?
Since him don Taya for her make man continue from where he stop.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by SyndyB(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

God has a reason for telling us to stay away from fornication. It never done anyone anything good. Sex is more spiritual than we imagine, spiritual transmission takes place when you do it.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Emdebby2: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ecos:
grin Any day u leave, u kpeme!! Na so una go dey gamble with una life just for some minutes pleasure. Now agbada don hook for barbwire
Funny...lol

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by mctons: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

Seems you are not ready to be free from this imbroglio

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by MaarxisGlaiback: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
U Don go razzle witch
Na craze go follow am o o
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ugbanante: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.
If u are serious about the issue, u will look for God!!! It's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by kaywhy09(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
It could be all in your thought.

But then, flee from such by all means if you feel guilt of such act.

Had similar experience sometimes back.

Had an encounter with a pretty fair lady who was into me. It happened so fast.

Not long after, I noticed a change. Worse of it, I was loosing money.
Like for real, I'll keep cash in my picket, purse, strategic place in my room and the money will disappear somehow. Even when I am so careful about it.

It lasted for more than a month. I told a friend who said he'll take me to one Alfa. If I've followed him, they'd have made merchandise of me.

I don't know what gave me the confidence, I wasn't so scared then. But the situation was worrisome.

One day, it occur to me to set a phone camera if I will capture that spirit taking my money.

Alas! It was my landlord's son.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by yeahryt(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Omo... Na my own worse pass.

Like I make enuf money but it's like I don't know where it goes to.

Each time I break things off she will cry like mad.

She's a good girl normally. But the way she chew gum me is crazy. So tey she move in and has refused to leave.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by dkickz: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
premaritalSex comes with a price,I pity those who carelessly engage in sex

What price or prices if I may ask?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by LieutenantD1: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Is she slim and fair? Very Fair?
Is she igbo?
From maybe ebonyi or Enugu?
What's her native name?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Prince001(m): 12:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Run o

No run anything! It's not spiritual,the country is just hard for everyone and u guys are using sex to compensate the frustration that's all. About having sex in dreams na wetin ur mind they think mostly one the dream about.
Just take is easy with her, whatever hardship u facing now is faze it will be over soon by the Grace of God (Aameen) Don't blame anyone for ur hardship in Naija except the Govt cos those politicians are root of all problems in Naija now. I'm talking from experience!!!!!!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by dochenaj: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2022
L1TTLE:
Sadly, you have not yet realized how serious the issue is.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Healthrelatedjo: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Are u a Nigerian?
How old are u sir?
I pray u don't come across that type of a girl in ur life time.
Prince001:

No run anything! It's not spiritual,the country is just hard for everyone and u guys are using sex to compensate the frustration that's all. About having sex in dreams na wetin ur mind they think mostly one the dream about.
Just take is easy with her, whatever hardship u facing now is faze it will be over soon by the Grace of God (Aameen) Don't blame anyone for ur hardship in Naija except the Govt cos those politicians are root of all problems in Naija now. I'm talking from experience!!!!!!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Prince001(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Are u a Nigerian?
How old are u sir?
I pray u don't come across that type of a girl in ur life time.

I was born in Lagos!!!!! Na nollywood and ur fraudulent Pastors are influencing ur mindset!!!!!!!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Tonitoniton(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=SenecaTheYonger post=110692925]

Your GF is a loser subhuman with low IQ that doesn’t know how to use her powers for good.

Tell her to manifest riches into your life when you’re having sex with her. Tell her to always picture you with riches when she’s riding your cock or when you’re piping her.

Tell her to do this or you’ll break you with her [/quote

Very interesting!
With all due respect, pls, expantiate on this ur write up or advice cos it will benefit alot of people here. Thanks ]
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by turkeyman: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Let him try it out first and see
Jmichael1:

wat makes u tink dis grl in question will admit she's d cause of his problems?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.