Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish (78653 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Funflipper: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Zchi1052:

Oga na mammywater she be...leave her or take her and deliver her

Nothing wey Una go do wey NL no hear about it...as if na NL send Una message

If she be mammy water, then the guy must be a lucky dude. She will be his live talisman.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ukaface(f): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Yes I was expecting other alternatives that's why I brought it here.
okay if you rule the God alternative, what other alternative do you have?
Use police?
Call family meeting?
Kill her?

Bros you never get problem as a matter of fact.

My advice: keep on kpanshing her, you go soon choke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Kokaine(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2022
killmods:

Oviedo kpataki
confaaaam grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Uhm please b4 u end the relationship make sure u've unfvck all the fvck u fvcked her, unkiss all the kisses, unsuck all the suckings as well. Otherwise she's tied 2 u 4 life.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Saynoomore: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2022
soloehis:
from ur write up I could tell you are very superstitious.. if you continue like this you will go into depression and it won’t do you any good..from the very beginning you never found her attractive it’s normal to feel the way u are feeling..but attributing your momentary set back to her is a no no for me.. take it from me.no one has power over u.no one has such power. The country is hard for everyone so don’t attribute it to the poor girl..just be positive minded..clear those negativity off your mind and you will see how things start turning up for good for u

with the bolded - You've said it all ! cool

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by deavicky(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.
have you tried Daddy Adeboye or Oyedepo. They might have solution to ur problem because from where I stand you are in for a very long thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by BlueBlackPackag(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
There is nothing connecting that girl with your current situation.
1. She is clingy and you attract clingy girls. (Go through your list of previous girls)
2. You certainly have not had sex as frequently as now in a long while so the frequency with which you are having sex now is causing the activity in your subconscious, hence your wet dreams.
3. Your constant statement that you are not religious tells me you are just battling yourself to be either a believer or not - You are not religious but you are certain someone is messing with you spiritually.
4. Almost every one lies in the beginning of a relationship about themselves so as to suit the needs of their prospective partners. I bet you didn't tell her everything either.

Las las you do not have feelings for her and cannot see yourself ending up with her and that's why all these stories are coming up.
When you are saturated with the sex, you will leave.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by sniperr007(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

Forget

There is nothing God cannot do. After all he sent Jesus to die for us.

My advise is simple.

Prepare for battle.

Enter mfm to prep yourself then continue the battle and she will flee with everything she has.

No fear. God loves you and you. For you to be this observant is a sign that your problem is ½ solved.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Babaken(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
set your house on fire to burn down all the demons she's using to manipulate you hope that one will help go to her stab her to death if that's what you want to hear.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by FryMosquito: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
You know the life you're living before is full of energy and grace, now immorality has weigh you down. Desist now and go back to your righteous self before so that you will know and understand any spirit you are dealing with. Mid night prayer for days is your deliverance with Psalms,you hook yourself, so you are the one to unhook yourself. Shalom!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
bro u really need help, either u believe in religion or not, u have to meet Alfa, pastor or Herbalist to help u in consultation, it a very big mess bro, it from the consultation u will know what to do, without that u just getting started ni o
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by andyjwe(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
@Poster
Relationship is not by force, whether she is fetish or not, now you are no longer interested in the relationship, call it off and you both should go your separate ways..

You didn't take any oath together..
You didn't make any covenant with her..

Be a man, and stand on your feet Bro.
Block her from reaching you, delete her contact, and don't allow her cry to you indoors and you knack her again out of emotions.. No Naaa!!
You are doing "stop it I like it"

If you are no longer interested in the relationship, let your actions speak!!!!!

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Aroyjunior(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Baba travel commot for that side qey Yiu dey for like 6months.....if she call you dey form busy and not even having time for your self again.....she go dey go her own go......girls that crave attention like that would look for another guy in a month or two.case closed.all you just need to do is avoid for like 3months.the relationship is off.....
I met one like that too.......she dey give me close marking,I avoided her for like 3months,the day kongi hold me I call am na curse she take wire me for phone gave her back as he dey hot.....na so we end am oh.you need to be aggressive with those kind of ladies oh.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by babaneenoni(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Me way no trust anygirl for the game I dey always make sure say I pray for my mind before we get down to bizness kiss kiss
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Akpan107(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

I once fell into a relationship with a lady that has a spiritual husband...

I suffered the consequences of that immoral relationship for 7 Years...

The first time slept with this girl was Friday 14 September 2012...

I became sick from the very hour I was done sleeping with her...

I spent almost 100,000 thousand naira trying to treat an illness that doesn't exist.

I went for different medical test and check up, yet, doctors couldn't find anything, from one hospital to another, yet, the story remain the same...

I almost gave up on life,

At a point, she called me and told to stop wasting my money on medical check up, that I should meet a Pastor,

I tried to avoid this girl in question, but I couldn't, I kept going to her place and also inviting her to come my place...

To cut the long story short, because I can't just type all here...

Our God and Saviour Jesus Healed, after I met my Pastor,

He said to me, Repent and accept Christ, and every thing will be fine...

Glory to God, today, I am FREE....

From around November 2019 to date, I have never had any sexual relationship.

God maybe have allow this to happen to you just to bring you closer to Himself...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by michresakidjo(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Bro, I'm in similarly distress situation as yours but my joy is that we never have Anything called sex together. Though, this babe had seduced me three times but all thanks to God, i triumphed. I'm opting out already. Omo this babe love nature... She's weirdly obsessed with flowers, plants, trees,fish anything that has green colour. My greatest shock was when she made a statement about marine beings. "Not all Mermaids are evil, some are good"... I cautioned her

Another instance, was the day I discovered she had beads(Many) under her pillow....maybe she I pretended as if i didn't see anything. she tried aimlessly to forced me to rest my head on her pillow, which i flagrantly refused.

Bro so many thing to write about, but I cant. She is a churchy type too... Guys there are devil outside now.. Please drop that girl friend

Bro Give your life to Christ cut ties with her spiritually. She has Mortgaged your destiny to obtained a high ranking position in the coven.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Richie77: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Might just be coincidence but sometimes, we just have to shift. Guy, shift small.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Seaseason07: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Fear not! Don't go to any church o! This one na spiritual thing o! Shey make I give you location? Baba go clean you in three days
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by bmdmix11: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

send me her number then since u no want again
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Jmichael1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

in my own little way bro,u got 3 alternatives here
1)go for prayers

2)delet her memories off ur mind,free ur slf as if notin ever exist btw u two/avoid her

3)relocate 4rm were u are now,probably travel to another state

by the time u done doing one of these tinx,examine ur slf to see if things will get worst or better 4 u
good luck.......
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Charx122: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Oga it isn't your fault you just fell into something you don't understand
Honestly they are many of them out there, unfortunately you met with
The one that comes to destroy mind you they have to good ones
She's Marine, never tell her you want to break up she will make you useless
They only go if they are done with you.
Brother get a bottle of anounting oil is time for you to understand
These a lot of mystery in this life look for a real man of God to pray on it.
Seems like a joke right specking out of experience..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Sarsaproko: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
So break up with her then angry
Wetin you want us to do, help you break up with her?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by SoapQueen(f): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Blackbelly:

If you have another solution in mind, we wouldn't have been reading about your problems here grin

Abi oo.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by anungangampu: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Just like my first Gf.she appeared non-needy but after the first sex. She turned everything towards me. I tried all my best to turn her towards her Ex yet it even became worse. As soon as I gave in broke. She started distancing and kinda start looking for boundaries.
I found, she gets attracted when you reject her and turn out the opposite when you give in to her request and form broke.
At the end, there is nothing spiritual there, just some psychological misinterpretation of events.
Today we are very good friends because I understand her deeply.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by vikstandon(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

YOU MET YOUR KIND

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Peskid: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
U need GOD in ur life bro well u can't do it alone try and locate a Bible believing church and go for deliverance cus if not u will be poor as a church rat cus she is on top ur mater nw it only God that can save u bro think abt it it is well with ur soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Funflipper: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jmichael1:

maga must pay.
1st fruit offerin go soon drop,today nah jst 3rd of march.....

Na so. lol
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Gointo: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Fimileejoor:
My brother you are in a very deep mess. You need God's deliverance and salvation. I Kno you said you are not religious or any of that, but then all these malicious spirit like things like that so they can have better hold on individuals. Seek out Jesus Christ Christ for your salvation. Lasting true salvation. The blood of Jesus Christ is powerful. Read Matt chapter 5 to chapter 7

Please, y'all should check out my profile to view myvideos
I dislike people trying to advertise God as it not us that have everything to gain.....dem no dey tell person....wages of sin is death.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Austinio: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Those days in imsu, one of my guys was in such mess. It took d effect of some of us and her sister's female friends to Che's d girl out of his life but still my guy was afraid any time he sees d girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
BlueBlackPackag:
There is nothing connecting that girl with your current situation.
1. She is clingy and you attract clingy girls. (Go through your list of previous girls)
2. You certainly have not had sex as frequently as now in a long while so the frequency with which you are having sex now is causing the activity in your subconscious, hence your wet dreams.
3. Your constant statement that you are not religious tells me you are just battling yourself to be either a believer or not - You are not religious but you are certain someone is messing with you spiritually.
4. Almost every one lies in the beginning of a relationship about themselves so as to suit the needs of their prospective partners. I bet you didn't tell her everything either.

Las las you do not have feelings for her and cannot see yourself ending up with her and that's why all these stories are coming up.
When you are saturated with the sex, you will leave.
Your number 2 is unbelievable. A guy who frequently has sex also has wet dreams? It's always the opposite.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
My brother it is our duty to share the good news with the ignorant. If Dem no wan hear then it's on them. We have done our part.
Gointo:
I dislike people trying to advertise God as it not us that have everything to gain.....dem no dey tell person....wages of sin is death.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by DoggoneDogg: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
kissdabride:
Why cancelling someone's comment....it's wrong stop it.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.