Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish (78615 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by simplesearch: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

The reason for your predicament is due to your worthlessness and insignificance before God. You have become so vulnerable because of your itching ear and stony heart, it will so remain until you find your way back to God. Self would fail you and devil won't help you either, The only one who can truly rescue you, you have despised.
Find your way back to God!

1 Samuel 2:30 .........For them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed (Insignificant)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by MYHUBBY: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

this part got me laughing

if you're a spiritual person, you will understand that you can only used spiritual to tackle spiritual, you can't used physical to tackle spiritual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by themanderon: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Adsexpert:

Bro wake up, and take laws into your hand you gotta be very violent

And tell her outright you are tired.. and move away from the vicinity.. or run far away where she can't locate you..

If it entails beating her up , beat the hell outa her na your life we deh talk here bro.. anything weh she deh , she no fit come become stumbling block for you..

He has been covenanted. He can't run away from the hold of whatever dark forces she has contracted him into. The funny thing is that he will never be able to resist her sexual advances whenever he is with her and even if he runs she will continue to have her in his dreams. I have seen this before sometime ago. Only Jesus can save him now. He needs serious deliverance to set him free from the hold of those forces. The fact that he said he is irreligious makes it harder for him because those demons love people like that. People that don't believe in their existence so they can maintain a mighty vice grip on their destinies.
People do not know that sex is a covenant between two people that's why we were told in the good book that anyone joined to a harlot becomes one with her as it is written two shall become one flesh. Only God knows what kind of malevolent dark being he has been unknowingly joined with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by BePrepared: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Me I will advise you to continue
Continue with ur enjoyment until u enter grave ur two eyes open.

Proverbs 6:26 KJV
For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by showafrica(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

Lol, bro you cannot unfuckk a fuckkk thats has been fuckkked. Carry your cross. One old man say any guy woman no kill go last long. I found myself in situation like that one time though not fetish. But i was just caged by the vagina person. I struggled to escape no way until one day, i kept 30k for trouser, she steal am. I tell am say na only came here so na u take am. She denied i tell am say i don use am settle you bye. She thinks say na play... Later she come confess say make i forgive am i maintain my stand. Na so i escape. I believe say even if na jazz she use hold me, the stealing quench am.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by thunderbabs: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Living in bondage Part 2

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by DeEagle(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sorry to say bro... The truth is that you're already in bondage... When pple hear that there's a connection between pple when they have sex, they say it's a lie. How come some ritualist look for who to sleep with if there's truly no connection?

What I'll advise you to to is to go to your church tell your spiritual leader everything and sure you must be ready to break that relationship, fast and pray... The earlier the better... And when you are free, surround yourself with spiritual brothers to avoid temptation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by EdwardRandy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
And you're supposed to be the not so dumb one? Fools see themselves as wise, ponder over that.
You are the foolish one here bro, and your foolishness is so deep you don’t realize you’re in a deep shit.

Baba, I go dey honest with you.

I’m neither a Christian nor Muslim but I have my own means of communicating with God/spiritual realm, but I am very much aware that some women are no ordinary human you could sleep with without spiritual consequences, especially when the woman here in question operates on a higher realm than you which is a clear case of your situation.

You are making your situation more difficult by claiming you don’t believe in God. You mustn’t be a Christian or Muslim to be religious bro, there are other ways to connect with God, but the most important thing you must recognize as a man is that the world is a realm of forces, both good and bad, and you not aligning to God or any spirit leaves you vulnerable to situations like the one you’re passing through.

I believe your issue is spiritual and you cannot solve it with mere logic. You need to align your logic with spirituality to excel in this.

Last bullet, from your story I can tell you are weak sexually and that’s why the babe is still manipulating your brain with pussy. Ditch her and fall back to masturbation till you get a better woman.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ShedrachU(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Adsexpert:

Bro wake up, and take laws into your hand you gotta be very violent

And tell her outright you are tired.. and move away from the vicinity.. or run far away where she can't locate you..

If it entails beating her up , beat the hell outa her na your life we deh talk here bro.. anything weh she deh , she no fit come become stumbling block for you..

Sharp guy grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by JayPeeOham: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Yes I was expecting other alternatives that's why I brought it here.

So you brought a spiritual matter here to be solved physically or with moral advice abi you need motivational quotes...lol

Until you know that you need a higher spiritual power/force to fight a spiritual battle then you're not ready.

Oga you are not ready for any solution so enjoy your new found marriage spiritual entanglement!!

When ever you are ready call on GOD, yes call on GOD because he alone can help you from this dungeon you willingly strolled into! Good thing is he's always ready, willing and waiting to help, but the question now is "Are you ready and willing to go to him for help?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Olusegunasiwaju(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

To late to mend
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by inokia: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Be the time she finish with you, you will surely become a God guy, you never see any tin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by tit(f): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Enjoy the ride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by dauntless15(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Emperor88:

You are very intelligent..you deserve a better environment than this backward country...The op claims he is not religious,yet he is superstitious!... People will blame their misfortune on sex and I wonder why people like Snoop dogg, Lil wayne,, Dangote, Donald Trump, Tu face, Wizkid, Davido are not experiencing financial problems.
Is it that people like you don't read or your fat head is just full of meat, he clearly stated that he doesn't believe she's the cause that he's just stating it because it's significant, I just tire for Nigerians.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
How did you get out of it? I'm thinking of moving away.

She is not the cause of your problems. Here's what happened, since you guys started dating, you spend less time thinking of ways to make money. You're less productive because you spend time thinking of the sex sessions and imagining the next one. You probably sleep long hours after the sex rather than staying awake and finding business opportunities. Also, with her possessive attributes and all other issues that came after sex, you're no longer mentally stable which could affect your productivity. That's why you're experiencing bad times, not because of the sex itself, but the aftermath.

Stay away from sex if you're not married.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Bimbilla(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

pls give me her contact
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Cloud007: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

Your babe was sent on an errand to activate an unpaid convenant or curse in your life. And she is doing great at it... lol

You can do a bit research on your family tree...you will see something. Trust me...you will notice something familiar. And be warned... there is nothing like coincidence.

you won't seek God now when your issues are still fresh that it only require little sacrifice and Faith. Don't wait till things don spoil beyond repair and by then you be running from pillar to post.

I don tell yah ohhh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Henon: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
So coming to God is out of the equation? Ok. Continue with your miseries.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Gentlebuka(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl....

Check out this thread bro https://www.nairaland.com/6504987/sex-someone-give-good-bad
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by tomzyELNINO: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Very Simple.. Only Jesus Christ can save you. Turn to God by repenting and forsaking your sins. Accept Christ into your life, live a godly live, attend a Church nearby for further counseling, and then make a decision to stop having sex with her and be serious about it. Thats the only solution. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Oyiboman69: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Yes I was expecting other alternatives that's why I brought it here.
all icsn see from your write up is you're fed up of the relationship, for the sex,stalking, company everything,and you desperately needs a breath of fresh air,not this your financial and sexual antics you're displaying. In fact,not until you tell yourself that what you need is space and stop this your spiritual bullshit,you won't find your answer. What you need is break up and stop seeking for public sympathy.... undecided
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
When you don Bleep her finish you now Dey consider breakup oh boy you be thief ooo
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by LordErrk: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

So, you're thinking you have a spiritual problem, but you don't want to go to God because you don't really believe in him, but you believe in other dieties?? grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by bosstim(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by CaveAdullam: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Emperor88:

You are very intelligent..you deserve a better environment than this backward country...The op claims he is not religious,yet he is superstitious!... People will blame their misfortune on sex and I wonder why people like Snoop dogg, Lil wayne,, Dangote, Donald Trump, Tu face, Wizkid, Davido are not experiencing financial problems.

Spirit + Soul no longer in this god*amn sh!thole country, just body remaining.

The growing rate of dumb people in this part of the world is so alarming that if you don't take control measures you'll either downgrade intelligence or join the bandwagon. (Anyways, won't blame genetics which contributes a percentage of their low IQ as a population).

The insanity of the masses has a negative impact on the intelligent because it has been excused as the norm despite easy access to the internet for growth and improvement especially among the younger generation. Everything is just haphazard! Damn!

Sex is anathema in the religious circle whether married or not. Whenever it is mentioned, eyebrows raise, heart pulps faster as if it is a non-human activity. Lack of sexual discipline creates problem though but it's nothing related to a spiritual phenomenon. On the otherhand, people don't like taking responsibility for their mistakes and will rather shift blames in order to appear virtuous and escape punishment.

Saying I don't deserve this country is a kind word to me. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Sleekfingers: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

grin grin grin

She wan used toto finish you......

If you are not comfortable with her anymore, simply let her go...... except the her toto still dey sweet you......
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Sleekfingers: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
hotwax:
Such girl can help you make it in live. You just have to assure her you won't betray her.

watch as will go places

You guys are just funny.......with una level of reasoning
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by dankorode(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Deicide:
Give me her number please
wetin u want take her number do?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Xantel(f): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
You already know the solution
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
You think say everything wey wear skirt na human being. Go to social media and see them, Queen Libra, Queen Nonye, Queen Olaniyi, Queen Mery, Queen Aisha; who crown them Queens; you don't know! No do big guy enter bad market! All the Water people in the Zoo had decided to come out with full force this time to unleash mayhem upon the innocent people.. You had to play your games write. In her kingdom, both of you are now one through sex, I hope its not unprotected. If it is, then you really needs to work very hard before you can be free They're very dangerous wicked sect of people! Very dangerous!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Emperor88(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
dauntless15:
Is it that people like you don't read or your fat head is just full of meat, he clearly stated that he doesn't believe she's the cause that he's just stating it because it's significant, I just tire for Nigerians.
You can't read between the lines...don't blame you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face????

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.