Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status (40551 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Strongmighty: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Fuulish old man

Emperor Putin the second.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Osibajo2023: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.
haa, you are just an assistant boyfrnd

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by hoyze24: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2022
People just get different problem for this life.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2022
How I wish we could just go back to the days our parents chooses spouses for us
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Stevenson1(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.

Oga, let me tell you something... I had the same experience too. I don't know if she's cheating on you or not.
First off, you need to stop complaining cos it will become a regular thing and it's not okay.
Second off, stop posting her picture at all. Whether it's her birthday or not. Don't post anything at all but wish her the best and even take her out.
Third off, you need to stop giving her money in anyway with any excuses at all and stop sucking her pussy too. If possible, stop asking for sex too.
Remove whatever nonsense she brings to the table and watch her become a shadow of herself.
Be calm but be ruthless. Last last, find another girl and transfer your love to her but keep her for play off. Two can play the game.
Last warning, don't ever have a woman problems and seek advice from a woman even if she's your sister. You are doomed.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Baniremi11: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2022
GPS Car Tracker Nationwide Installation. Do it Now, car theft is on the increase
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Lewiseze1988(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

u r a very stupid man,dont u have work or business to do.r u so jobless and poor,how can a sane man in a country of serious hussling like Nigeria,b talking abt a harlot refusing to post his pics as profile on WhatsApp.later same man will come to nairaland to cry abt marriage proposal been declined by Nigeria whores.beta shine ur eyes

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Bombolistic: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2022
she's your girlfriend man, not your wife. you better start treating her right
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by udemzyudex(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Hahahaha... Ok ooo so you never know up till now?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by lereinter(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Gf is different from fiancee

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by udemzyudex(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Wisesaying001:
That doesn't mean she's no longer into you,she definitely might be a reserved person.

As in reserve military personnel abi? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Lewiseze1988(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
She doesn't talk too much she only said nothing I ask why she shouted at me that there is no reason
pants and skirts shouting at this stupid simps.come let me dash u bitches that r far more pretty than that ur LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by tfelicityk(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2022
Why rushing into relationship you can't not managed?

2. Have you asked her one on one for her reasons? And you jump into conclusion.

3. Besides, don't judge people character/attitude with certain religion...

4. In this Nation many of us are highly religious but unGodly
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by sunkieisland(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2022
if she is active on the gram and whatsapp, and she posts frequently on these and other platforms and she's refusing to show you off....

just forget her.....
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by posty56: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The Redpill is already doing a great job. Many simps are getting wised up.
I'm telling you, omo no trust any girl or carry wen for head,them go do you strong thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2022
posty56:
I'm telling you, omo no trust any girl or carry wen for head,them go do you strong thing

They are all whores.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by posty56: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

They are all whores.
all of them cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Etila(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2022
Na who tell you post her picture? You don spoil yourself market.... Posting of picture does not signify she loves you or not! Na childishness dey worry the both of una

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

She has another guy as an option trust me and u are probably plan b or plan A bt not her only consideration. It’s not that she doesn’t like u bt has trust issues with guys not just with u.

U have to be smart of u might be in for a rude shock.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2022
posty56:
all of them cheesy

Once a nigga got this kind of mindset. They won’t be able to manipulate you again.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Jerewise332(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2022
grin
2braithe:
She's not wise.
She should have posted it and set her status to be viewed by only you or your friends whom you could confirm from.

Abi ooo

Omo you make sense here ooo
Ah no fit laugh
Op funny oo angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by valencia25(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

How old are you?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by posty56: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Once a nigga got this kind of mindset. They won’t be able to manipulate you again.
yeah
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Are you sure you are mentally okay, did you hear yourself? Your Girlfriend! WTF would she post your picture. Even my girlfriend of 4 years never did it and I never asked her to for once.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Kaymansion(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Is a matter of choice not compulsory also
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by nizelgirl(f): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Op. How old are you?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by od501: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Oga go find work, leave bitches alone.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by egutexas(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Waiting come bring Catholic for this matter.
U sure say u dey ok?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by cherryCola: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
We have done that severally I open up to her, I hide nothing from her but she tells me the one she fill like, cannu imagine [b] she save a guys number with MY HEART [/b]that was when my trust for her started shaking, I confronted her she said he is a friend. I told her to change it but she didn't. The other day I came her house I saw two plates of ice cream yet she didn't explain it. I felt bad.

Am glad that I resist the urge to call you a fool smiley .
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by usah4(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Don't say Catholics
Humanity entirely does shitty things
And tell us how many people you restricted from viewing your status before posting her pic between you and God.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by AuroraB(f): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
She doesn't talk too much she only said nothing I ask why she shouted at me that there is no reason
Serves you right �. You don't know the difference between a boyfriend and a husband undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Joshmuch: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
You too stop posting hers. Simple. Do unto girls whatever they do unto you. Very simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.