Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (32477 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by shinealight(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Game on! All we want is politics without bitterness.

I suspect that PDP Presidential ticket will be won by him.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear Patriotic Nigerian and lover of Nigeria, this is just to let you know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above HE Atiku and others and state few of the reasons why Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared.
I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

All the positive achievements of Asiwaju are well noted. They are indeed landmark achievements….he has done well for his people, his State and the country in general.
Two issues for you to reflect upon….
firstly, with the huge demand the work of the Presidency will make on Asiwaju’s health, do you see him doing the full 8 years?…..if not, (and if he ends up doing just 4 years) it’s clear that he and his supporters would have short-changed the Yoruba race….just like Yar Adua ended up short-changing the North with his premature passing and the eventual takeover by Jonathan (from SS). You can already see the writing on the wall but you refuse to be guided by it. When the predictable happens, will you then start screaming for Oduduwa Republic?!

Secondly, you have his fellow kinsman whom he has mentored over the years, in the person of VP Osinbajo, who is younger and looks healthier and intellectually astute, why insist on fielding the sickly Asiwaju just for the sake of vain-gloriousness? Do you really have the interest of the Yoruba race at heart?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by humberjade: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Game on! All we want is politics without bitterness, hatred and bloodshed.

Dear Patriotic Nigerian and lover of Nigeria, this is just to let you know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above HE Atiku and others and state few of the reasons why Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared.
I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Hmm
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Afamed: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
SE must vote for their master. It's a deal

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by emmykk(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are from south west stand by Tinubu even though you already produce a president from south west in Obasanjo.

Let North East stand with Atiku since that zone is yet to produce president.

Don't swallow Panadol on PDP matter do your APC things.The electorate will decide
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by oilykid(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
The Fulani lord/slave master of the IPIG terrorist monkeys is running again. Now the Mkpuru mirri cannibals are crying and wailing. I wonder why grin
But SW were Fulani slaves for the past 7 years..they supported a Fulani man against a southerner and called it sophistication and bridge building cheesy cheesy maybe it's time for SE to do their own cheesy most afonjas are already scared of atiku cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by oilykid(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Afamed:
SE must vote for their master. It's a deal
But afonjas did the same in 2015 and called it Sophistication and bridge building cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Tareq1105: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tinubu has the capacity to run this country to prosperity.

He understands the challenges and I can tell you without mincing words that he's better than Buhari.

My uncle rose to become a Permanent secretary in Lagos under him despite being an Edo man.

I give him credit for this. He's more concerned about the results and not where you come from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by s3nn2x708: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL
AgentGoat11: Anything Nairaland becomes boring, I will enter Ghana Up. Ghana. com

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by surgical: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Had he been able to list his 52 local governments in the constitution now that he has both the state and the federal including the federal legislators and their heads
Please stop the hype we no what Asiwaju can do it does not include been a good president
But he is free to excite himself afterall what will he be doing at home with all the money at his disposal
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
oilykid:

But SW were Fulani slaves for the past 7 years..they supported a Fulani man against a southerner and called it sophistication and bridge building cheesy cheesy maybe it's time for SE to do their own cheesy most afonjas are already scared of atiku cheesy

SE have been Fulani slaves from the beginning starting with Zik, Ekuweme and co. Go and read your true history son.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Kingkamba(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
A VOTE FOR ATIKU IS A VOTE FOR FULANI KILLER HERDSMEN. BE WISE O
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by oilykid(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

[s]
SE have been Fulani slaves from the beginning starting with Zik, Ekuweme and co. Go and read your true history son[/s].
Go ask Awolowo how he served the fulanis thinking that they will repay him for all his efforts.. samething is about to happen to tinubu in 2023 grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by MT: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
micko93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1hM2WiyCUY

Why should I trust a man that has said publicly many times that he would never contest for presidency again. Now, he is, saying he wants to run.

If he won't hesitate to break his words, he will definitely break out trust.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by slickgirl: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This man and Tinubu should rest! angry

We need a young vibrant leader for president and not these old cargos!

says a man that voted twice for buhari
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by maisams01(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
If it comes down to him and Tinubu,I am going for Atiku sha

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

SE have been Fulani slaves from the beginning starting with Zik, Ekuweme and co. Go and read your true history son.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2

insulting a tribe
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Me24engr: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
If this zoning stuff count; let osibanjo be the next president but is it doesn't count; let atiku be president because an enterpreneur is more likely to move the country just a little bit forward
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
oilykid:

Go ask Awolowo how he served the fulanis thinking that they will repay him for all his efforts.. samething is about to happen to tinubu in 2023 grin cheesy
[/s]

Obviously, you don't know your true history. Stop listening to Radio Biafuro, pick up real books and read. Who formed the first government with the Fulanis? Read real history or ask your elders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Hiltaux(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Are you normal?
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
slickgirl:

says a man that voted twice for buhari

try get sense. For the fact you voted for buhari twice doesn't mean everyone is senseless like you
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by kingsvictor2: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

God forbid. Anybody who wants to plunge this again into another 8years of horro, hunger and suffering will die. Someone whose hand is shaking wants to be president, he will die if he doesn't quit
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2

insulting a tribe

Just see this hypocrite that abuses Yorubas on /hourly/daily basis and still have effrontery to complain about others.
I'm more than convince that hypocrisy is inherently prevalent in your DNA.

What a clown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by oilykid(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
[s][/s][s]

Obviously, you don't know your true history. Stop listening to Radio Biafuro, pick up real books and read. Who formed the first government with the Fulanis? Read real history or ask your elders[/s].
You listen too much to oduduwa radio station.. go betrayed south first in Nigeria with the believe that they will Make him the president
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by LegendHero(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
We now call on IPOB to declare no refelendum no erection in the SE so that Atiku won’t get up to 5% vote due to this flagrant disregard of the SE people.

Even Senator Abaribe needs to be reprimanded for this show of shame. Why will he sit with Atiku during his declaration when he already opined last year that APC is devilish because they won’t give Igbo their presidential ticket?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by olson(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes al those achievement happen yesterday when he was strong and vibrant. We are talking about today with Nigeria facing herculean challenges here and there. He should let another vibrant person face those challenges today. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Tareq1105: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
oilykid:

Do as it pleases you. Vote your conscience and let me vote my conscience too.

SE has never voted a SW. Even in 1993 when MKO Abiola ran under SDP, only Anambra State voted him among the SE states.

May God almighty continue to bless former governor Ezeife (and Anambraians) for making it possible.

At the end of the election back then in 1993, my Ibo brothers were disappointed in themselves bcoz the NRC man they wanted to die for could not even deliver his own state.

It was a big miscalculation for the SE leadership.

Even the Vice Presidential candidate (a Benue man, Sylvester Ughor) was not an Easterner yet they didn't vote Abiola. So, no be today, we know ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by 07kjb: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
I hate people that doesn't protect and maintain their prestige....this man ain't winning primaries
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by humility33(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
abobote:
Yes o, I'm for Atiku
Yes ooo Atiku/Obi
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by humility33(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
sophirebenitez:

Atiku is a politician. It's not abt hypocrisy, politics is a game of interest. It's was in his interest to back zoning in 2015, now it's not.

Thanks for taking time educate the cunning fox

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
He will fail woefully
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Laggafin: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ON TINUBU MANHOOD WE STAND
You are standing on tinubu manhood alone.. count me out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh / Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend / Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.