Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (32478 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by VaselineCrew: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
aribisala0:
Well there is a difference between fantasy and reality

Reality is that they are not in the race and that is not a realistic strategy of getting a young president

That is just wishful and with respect childish thinking

I remember what Wike said a few weeks ago.

Our politics does not happen on television

Let me tell you the real difference between fantasy and reality.

It would be a reality that your children will grow up poor in Nigeria, while you live in a fantasy supporting old thieves that can’t even get you water to take a bath.

But a shameless man like you doesn’t even care.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by VaselineCrew: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
See why I said Nigerians are the most daft creatures on the planet?

I mean it’s so obvious for all to see.

Here they are, already willing to add to their sufferings, men you guys are strong sha, I give you that.

Not to bright, but strong, because you all have a way of enduring every hardship bestowed upon you and even asking for more, more more!

“More hardship please”, the foolish Nigerians asked.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by VaselineCrew: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Someone will come and attack me but check well,

That person has no public water,

Has no electricity

Yet that person will come and abuse me because I’m saying you shouldn’t suffer, you don’t deserve to suffer.

Chai!

Thick headed Nigerians
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by VaselineCrew: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Remember MMM?

Few warned, but the majority was just shouting, and shouting, that we don’t understand “get help”, chai!

Nigerians!

Honestly though, what is wrong with us?
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Great2017: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
He has nothing innovative to offer.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by VaselineCrew: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
The black man is just something else, but the Nigerian intensifies all the negative qualities of the race.

I have cried to God asking why our people are this way.

So you are telling me that people will use their hands to cast votes for two crooks again? They would even be happy about it.

Don’t we ever look back and go through the results?

Like okay, so you guys that forced Buhari on us, what are the results as of TODAY?

Is your passport today more respected? Did your savings not lose value by more than 50%?

Desperate Nigerians are even volunteering to fight in Ukraine just to escape the country.

I thought the devil was evil, but it seems some Nigerians are the very definition of evil like that freestuffng guy.

Very wicked people in this country, that want nothing more than to see people suffer.

Your tears bring them joy, but you may not understand why.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Alexis11:

All Igbo parents have their own version of Nigerian history they tell their children bro... grin

Their victim mentality nor be here cheesy

Honestly, I don't know where they get their own versions from. One would even expect a person who chooses to lie to go about it intelligently. But these folks tell lies which even a primary 2 pupil can easily burst on account of the logical incoherences that usually litter them. Else how can a supposedly educated person suggest implicitly that Awolowo was in the ruling coalition and at the same time was the opposition leader? I don't understand these people at all.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
VaselineCrew:
The black man is just something else, but the Nigerian intensifies all the negative qualities of the race.

I have cried to God asking why our people are this way.

So you are telling me that people will use their hands to cast votes for two crooks again? They would even be happy about it.

Don’t we ever look back and go through the results?

Like okay, so you guys that forced Buhari on us, what are the results as of TODAY?

Is your passport today more respected? Did your savings not lose value by more than 50%?

Desperate Nigerians are even volunteering to fight in Ukraine just to escape the country.

I thought the devil was evil, but it seems some Nigerians are the very definition of evil like that freestuffng guy.

Very wicked people in this country, that want nothing more than to see people suffer.

Your tears bring them joy, but you may not understand why.
You are talking as if the attitude of Nigerians preferring recycled failures started with the voting of Buhari into power.
What of 1999 when the foundation for that was laid through the decision by Nigerians to freely return power to the military establishment after many years of fighting a war to end military rule and all its vestiges? Didn't David Mark rise to become the head of the most important institution of democracy in Nigeria despite he was known to have threatened to shoot the icon of the struggle for the return of democracy? How many more inanities of Nigerians can one mention?
What of independence period when those who were reluctant about fighting for independence ended up in power after Independence while those who actively sacrificed and fought for independence went into the opposition and later ended up in jail post-independence? If you think Nigeria is a normal human society where ideals dictate or should dictate reality, then you are having a very tall dream.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by JB4life: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
LordIsaac:
That was how Buhari persisted too, only to come and give us "Change". We don't want a Fulani government again, please.

Well said.
Affliction shall not rise again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by ArewaNorth: 12:45am On Mar 04, 2022
LordIsaac:

The truth is, the North has plunged this country in so much backwardness that I cannot sugar coat or use euphemism for. Deal with it. We don't want Fulani government again!
Remember, in the past 8yrs we had a Southern President who has nothing to show.
Since our return to democracy South ruled for 14yrs while North ruled for just 9yrs and u have the audacity to tell me North drag u back.
Remove the shackles of fanaticism and excessive bigotry, ponder well and u will see that ur Governors and the 14yrs misrule under southern Presidents was the worst since 1999. Make little assessment on how was the development across Nigerian states and which among them have fared well than others and I strongly believe that u will regret ur words which u dogmatically accepted by just hearing others delusionally saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh / Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend / Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.