Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (32476 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Fatmadore22(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
It is only God that can help us in this Nigeria
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Am also running, mine is running away from broke
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Lamba42(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Do you know anyone into oil? We have suppliers for NNPC certified AGO in metric tons as well as crude & PMS.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by adioolayi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
If it comes down to ONLY Atiku, I will most likely not Vote.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Gamesmart: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Baba nla Crook is making another attempt to access Nigeria's treasury to clear it out.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Dazall: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
This serial failure should sit his ass down and let people who are willing to take the nation forward come out and contest.

Nigeria should have passed the stage where we recycle all these old money suckers who are after the national treasury.

In a sane clime Tinubu, Atiku and their likes would have been probed and sanctioned for their corrupt practices.

It's Election period and alot of persons will still sell their next 4 years for half bags of rice and satchet of salt.

Nigerians wake up, PDP and APC are not the only parties in Nigeria. Please vote for a credible personnel who will take us to the promise land

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by hurryup123(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
North is For Atiku (HAUSA man)

South south is for Atiku

South East is for Atiku.

Tinubu only south west.

Game over

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by anonymuz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Game on! All we want is politics without bitterness.

I suspect that PDP Presidential ticket will be won by him.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear Patriotic Nigerian and lover of Nigeria, this is just to let you know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above HE Atiku and others and state few of the reasons why Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared.
I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
if you like write a journal about him.. He will not see aso rock come 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Jagunlabiodua: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
This man is going nowhere in 2023, You can't win the East Or West, Niger Delta or Middle Belt. You can't win Kano or Kastina or Kaduna. Definably you can never Win Lagos, Oyo, Delta or Rivers. You can't rule as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by goshen26: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
This guy will only increase Tinubu's chance

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Willie2015: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
slynat:
This is getting interesting

Tinubu

Atiku

Who is next big shot ...

More than interesting....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by goshen26: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
This guy will only increase Tinubu's chance...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
[s][/s]

You must have sat on many manhood before. Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria so watch out.
Uchena masquerading as Obalola.... grin
OBALOLA IS A TYPICAL SON OF THE SOIL, YOU CANNOT DENY ME MY YORUBANESS

REPRESENTING IPETUMODU OSUN STATE AND ENUGW UKWU IN ANAMBRA STATE grin

REPEAT AFTER ME, BOLA ON YOUR MANHOOD WE SHALL STAND, ON YOUR MANHOOD, ON YOUR MANHOOD, ON YOUR MANHOOD WE SHALL STANDgrin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by ProudImolite: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Laggafin:
He has declared his serial defeat again.. infact this will be the worst defeat he's ever experienced in his political journey
True

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by ProudImolite: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Dead on arrival! Useless old fool! angry
yep

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by ProudImolite: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
Nothing for inconsequential 5%
You are more focused on Igbos than yourself, what a pity

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
OBALOLA55:
OBALOLA IS A TYPICAL SON OF THE SOIL, YOU CANNOT DENY ME MY YORUBANESS

REPRESENTING IPETUMODU OSUN STATE AND ENUGW UKWU IN ANAMBRA STATE grin

REPEAT AFTER ME, BOLA ON YOUR MANHOOD WE SHALL STAND, ON YOUR MANHOOD, ON YOUR MANHOOD, ON YOUR MANHOOD WE SHALL STANDgrin
[/s]

You are representing ENUGW UKWU IN ANAMBRA STATE.
Like I said previously, we shall know them by their words and irrational warped logic/reasoning. It's in their DNA.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Lipscomb(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wike might be his running mate.
animationagency:
Now south east leaders will be furious.
Wike will be like putin on him.
Deligates will start lobbing for it. You know why. grin grin
Dramatic days ahead.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by ProudImolite: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
hurryup123:
North is For Atiku (HAUSA man)

South south is for Atiku

South East is for Atiku.

Tinubu only south west.

Game over
Comot South East from there first
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by ProudImolite: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
This man is going nowhere in 2023, You can't win the East Or West, Niger Delta or Middle Belt. You can't win Kano or Kastina or Kaduna. Definably you can never Win Lagos, Oyo, Delta or Rivers. You can't rule as simple as that.
True

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by ProudImolite: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
goshen26:
This guy will only increase Tinubu's chance
I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Gokoyer1401: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
[s]Game on! All we want is politics without bitterness, hatred and bloodshed.

I suspect that PDP Presidential ticket will be won by him.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear Patriotic Nigerian and lover of Nigeria, this is just to let you know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above HE Atiku and others and state few of the reasons why Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared.
I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.
[/s]

[s]Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.[/s]
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by tiegahpor: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
LordIsaac:
That was how Buhari persisted too, only to come and give us "Change". We don't want a Fulani government again, please.

Buhari can not turn a Miscreant peasant into a Royal Bourgeois..

That's what most of you kids want..to turn Nigeria to Dubai..and make millions of paupers into Millionaires .....in 8 years..

Even if that is what's to be done,what about the other folks involved : LG Chairmen, Legislators, Governors and indeed the citizens

Buhari has done very well...with what he met on ground and the "tools" handed to him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Abubaushe(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
micko93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1hM2WiyCUY

How on earth will it happen in Nigeria where the incumbent President is Fulani and will legallaly be there for 8yrs and a tribesman will contemplate taking over after him? Sorry,its not going to happen! Again any person from Northwest,Northeast &Northcentral geopolitical zone,should just bury their ambition in this present day Nigeria,if otherwise, it will only lead to political catastrophe&cataclysm!
Be informed!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by tiegahpor: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
JosephXavier:
Atiku is a hypocrite that wants power by all means

Someone that canvassed for zoning back in 2015 only to come out this time telling us that the ticket should be thrown open for all to contest

In as much as he would have been a better option to Buhari in 2015 but the North have to cede power to the south so that we can make amends to the rot Buhari brought upon Nigeria

ONLY a HATEFUL NUMBSKULL will say that an Atiku will have been a better choice than Buhari..

The person is an arrant idiot to say that!
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by hoyze24: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Some try many times and end up making it, some would never make it no matter how hard they try. Buhari was lucky to get elected but I doubt Atiku would ever be president. This is his last chance and he would fail at it.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This man and Tinubu should rest! angry

We need a young vibrant leader for president and not these old cargos!
they should retire to their loot.i wonder what they kept at ASO ROCK
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by emmykk(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Laggafin:
He has declared his serial defeat again.. infact this will be the worst defeat he's ever experienced in his political journey

Buhari lost 3 times before he became president
Atiku have be losing for the same number of time.
Tinubu probability of losing before he win is even higher than buhari and Atiku and time is not on his side.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by BigBashiru: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
The western European savages convinced africans to think less of urself and it has worked on your mind. That's the same thing they did to the native Indians.

There are 190 countries in the world many of who have more inventions than the 5 imperialists of western europe.

Even many African countries are more technologically advanced than the 5 western European countries.

Iraq, Qatar, Jordan, all hv finer scientists than the western European ones

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja / EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh / Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.