Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (32475 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Laggafin: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jostoman:
by who sir?
By himself for himself
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Laggafin: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
AntonVince:

"Defeat" to who?
Watch the space.. if he's not humiliated and trounced in the PDP primary.. tag me here I'd send you voucher of 10k
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by HonLord: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=IPIGSRHYPO post=110714955]The Fulani lord/slave master of the IPIG terrorist monkeys is running again. Now the Mkpuru mirri cannibals are crying and wailing. I wonder why grin[/quote

Calling people or tribe names for idiotic reasons shows how timid, crude and outdated you are.

If IGBOS are stopping you from anything, go, hug transformer and end your life. For the Igbos, they will live, see you and all your generations end without achieving what a little Igbo boy has achieved.

You hate Igbo, but you cannot do without them in virtually everything success.

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Skyehigher1: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Anyways tinubu is my only candidate simple

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by TruthinAction: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Atiku has failed the test of true leadership. What is his contribution to national issues these few years this government is in power? How often do we hear him speak concerning issues of national interest? If you can't talk or do something when you are not in power, you are not a good leader. Great leadership is not about position. It is about disposition to serve.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Talk till tomorrow, you will not get there.
You guys should just go and rest.
You have nothing to offer us.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by tempest01(m): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
aribisala0:
Well there is a difference between fantasy and reality

Reality is that they are not in the race and that is not a realistic strategy of getting a young president

That is just wishful and with respect childish thinking

I remember what Wike said a few weeks ago.

Our politics does not happen on television

You call them grandpas and grandmas and then this?
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by aribisala0(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
tempest01:

You call them grandpas and grandmas and then this?
I do not get your point. I cannot read your mind and you are not communicating

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by AntonVince: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Laggafin:

Watch the space.. if he's not humiliated and trounced in the PDP primary.. tag me here I'd send you voucher of 10k

No. I don't need your voucher.
smiley
Since it'd be impossible to have a bet with you physically, let's do it this way:

I posit that Atiku SHALL win the PDP primaries. If he loses, I shall pay a reparation of N1,000,000 in form of a give-away to 100 Nairalanders but if he wins, you do the same.
Please indicate your acceptance and the possible penalty against anyone who fails to meet their obligation after the primaries (Ayelala, Sango, Ogun, etc may be invoked for example).

I'm waiting...so we can call the mods and prominent Nairalanders as witnesses.

cool
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Atiku 77 and Tinubu 70 should go and rest. They no longer have the energy to rule a demanding country like Nigeria
Let them allow the likes of Osinbajo, Obi, Moghalu to contest

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Deadlytruth(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
[s][/s]

Obviously, you don't know your true history. Stop listening to Radio Biafuro, pick up real books and read. Who formed the first government with the Fulanis? Read real history or ask your elders.

Don't mind him. Awolowo formed a government with Gowon who was a Christian from the Angas tribe in Plateau State of today. He obviously assumes every Northerner is a Fulani and moslem.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Deadlytruth(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
oilykid:

You listen too much to oduduwa radio station.. go betrayed south first in Nigeria with the believe that they will Make him the president
So it was Awolowo who rejected the proposed all-South alliance in preference for the ideologically bankrupt NPC-NCNC master-slave coalition which produced Tafawa Balewa as Prime Minister and Zik as 'figurehead president in compensation for his sell out of Southern interest and yet Awolowo ended up being imprisoned by that same alliance you claim he facilitated? I couldn't have in my wildest imagination see someone rewriting history with a straight face the way you have just done here.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
tiegahpor:

Buhari can not turn a Miscreant peasant into a Royal Bourgeois..

That's what most of you kids want..to turn Nigeria to Dubai..and make millions of paupers into Millionaires .....in 8 years..

Even if that is what's to be done,what about the other folks involved : LG Chairmen, Legislators, Governors and indeed the citizens

Buhari has done very well...with what he met on ground and the "tools" handed to him..
A sane President will not leave long queues behind and a collapsing education sector and go on a tour. You are benefitting from him, I know. But don't forget that the chaotic system in which you are benefitting from will drown you in no distant time. It is happening already even in Katsina. You will remember this statement someday, I ashuaa you.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Badildon72: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Much better than Tinubu. I rather power goes back to North instead of south west. If power must come to south, it has to be south east, period

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Badildon72: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Any Ibo man that votes for Tinubu is a full
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Laggafin: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
AntonVince:

No. I don't need your voucher.
smiley
Since it'd be impossible to have a bet with you physically, let's do it this way:

I posit that Atiku SHALL win the PDP primaries. If he loses, I shall pay a reparation of N1,000,000 in form of a give-away to 100 Nairalanders but if he wins, you do the same.
Please indicate your acceptance and the possible penalty against anyone who fails to meet their obligation after the primaries (Ayelala, Sango, Ogun, etc may be invoked for example).

I'm waiting...so we can call the mods and prominent Nairalanders as witnesses.

cool
It's unfortunate u have reduced serios stuff like dis to audio chest beating like Davido.. Anywx I have ur initials.. I'd tag u immediately Atiku is crushed and decimated in the soon coming primaries
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by ArewaNorth: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This man and Tinubu should rest! angry

We need a young vibrant leader for president and not these old cargos!

Who are the young and vibrant leaders?

Our return to democracy in 1999, almost all the political class that occupied most Governorship, NASS seats were between 32-50yrs and most of them messed up.

Don't be hypocritical by endorsing anybody above 50yrs and tag him youth just because u surreptitiously want to avoid some candidates.

The same youths who are so ignorant, arrogant, tribalist by always coming out to public media and issue threats against other tribes out of emotions u want us to present to this fragile Nation?

The same youths who don't know nor understand governance and will go there and spend their tenure learning how to govern?

If I may ask u about competent youths, I'm very much upbeat u will start mentioning drug addicts in music industry who don't even know how to handle their relationships or pretentious activists who are out to catch cruise.

Atiku, Tinubu and other older generations started and established their political career at youthful age and rose through the ranks. They suffered all sort of life threatening challenges to become who they're today but today's youths are so lazy that they are asking for power seats at the platter of gold.

If we insist on only the youths, the children of Atiku, Tinubu and the current elite class who know nothing abt power and the sociopolitical nature of the country will be presented to u and u don't have choice but to vote for them.

Leadership isn't limited by age especially at 60-80yrs but competence!
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Bridget95(f): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Laggafin:
He has declared his serial defeat again.. infact this will be the worst defeat he's ever experienced in his political career
Buhari was defeated many times before becoming president after weeping on national tv. Atiku have been defeated many times and have cried on national tv .Tinubu have to be defeated 3 times before becoming president. From my analysis you can see that Atiku has a better chance

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by ArewaNorth: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
LordIsaac:
That was how Buhari persisted too, only to come and give us "Change". We don't want a Fulani government again, please.

Your opinion is very disgusting by insinuating on tribal attack rather than individualistic.
If it will go tribal then rest assured Atiku will win this game.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Your opinion is very disgusting by insinuating on tribal attack rather than individualistic.
If it will go tribal then rest assured Atiku will win this game.
The truth is, the North has plunged this country in so much backwardness that I cannot sugar coat or use euphemism for. Deal with it. We don't want Fulani government again!
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by rickyrex(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:

very nice thought. But with the top two political party who will give such chance and if non, would you still wait your vote on someone you know will not win since such person is not coming from either pdp or apc
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Laggafin: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bridget95:
Buhari was defeated many times before becoming president after weeping on national tv. Atiku have been defeated many times and have cried on national tv .Tinubu have to be defeated 3 times before becoming president. From my analysis you can see that Atiku has a better chance
Which Kain beer parlor analysis be dis na Buhari has won the primaries of the various political parties he was in and failed thrice at the National elections till 2015 when he finally won under APC.. Your Atiku right from when he contested the primaries in the old SDP with MKO and kingibe.. he loosed and came a distant 3rd in the primaries.. when he contested in PDP against Jonathan.. he was defeated in the primaries before he defected to APC .. in APC too he lost woefully to Buhari and he ran back to PDP.. though he won PDP primaries once with Peter Obi to challenge buhari in 2019 and won the Action Congress primaries to square against Musa Yaradua of the PDP in 2007 @ the national elections ,, he was still defeated by the two men at the National elections.. So Comrade brace up cause your Atiku will once again this time be so mercilessly crushed and trounced like never before in the coming PDP primaries except he respects his defeatist old image and bow out to avoid National and global disgrace cheesy
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by rickyrex(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Game on! All we want is politics without bitterness, hatred and bloodshed.

I suspect that PDP Presidential ticket will be won by him again .

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear Patriotic Nigerian and lover of Nigeria, this is just to let you know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above HE Atiku and others and state few of the reasons why Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared.
I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
sweet mouth
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Oghighirhighi: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
PLEASE PDP, DO NOT SELL FORM TO ATIKU. HE AND HIS NORTHERN PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN ALWAYS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOUTHERN DISUNITY. NONSENSE.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Atiku nothing for you and Tinubu, power is going back to the south and to a Christian
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by chrisdolly(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You really cannot do without Tinubu
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Alexis11: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
oilykid:

But SW were Fulani slaves for the past 7 years..they supported a Fulani man against a southerner and called it sophistication and bridge building cheesy cheesy maybe it's time for SE to do their own cheesy most afonjas are already scared of atiku cheesy

The Yorubas are never slaves to the Fulanis... The Igbos are and they have always been.

Fulani man was a vice president to a Yoruba president btw 1999-2007
Yoruba man is a vice president to a Fulani president btw 2015-2023

Yoruba man won a presidential election against a Fulani man in 1993. He even defeated him overwhelmingly in the North... The list is endless

Meanwhile the Igbos have been licking Fulanis balls since the 1950s with nothing to show for it. grin

You guys are really miserable. cool
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by tiegahpor: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
LordIsaac:

A sane President will not leave long queues behind and a collapsing education sector and go on a tour. You are benefitting from him, I know. But don't forget that the chaotic system in which you are benefitting from will drown you in no distant time. It is happening already even in Katsina. You will remember this statement someday, I ashuaa you.

Pls I don't talk to the "dead"..

Bring someone living so I can banter with .
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Alexis11: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

SE have been Fulani slaves from the beginning starting with Zik, Ekuweme and co. Go and read your true history son.

Lol don't mind that mumu, to him and people like him Nigeria history started in 2015 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by tiegahpor: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
LordIsaac:

For you to say that PMB went on a tour says it all...

You can NEVER be emancipated INTELLCTUALLY..

NOTHING will change your warped mind!
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by tiegahpor: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
LordIsaac:

Kitikpa tagbuo otu nne gi!

Get out of here..

Young MISCREANT!
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Alexis11: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Deadlytruth:

So it was Awolowo who rejected the proposed all-South alliance in preference for the ideologically bankrupt NPC-NCNC master-slave coalition which produced Tafawa Balewa as Prime Minister and Zik as 'figurehead president in compensation for his sell out of Southern interest and yet Awolowo ended up being imprisoned by that same alliance you claim he facilitated? I couldn't have in my wildest imagination see someone rewriting history with a straight face the way you have just done here.

All Igbo parents have their own version of Nigerian history they tell their children bro... grin

Their victim mentality nor be here cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) / President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja / EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.