Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With (2973 Views)

Ladies..if You Need A Handsome Dude To Fill In The Gap.. / My Problem With Nigeria Girls / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Slynation(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Raspberries:
Love exist... You might have not found it yet, but it does... smiley
[From experience]
Only parents has the right to talk about genuine love and not this generation...

Hope the experience you had either of them partner might have been relocated to wheelchair and their love still waxes stronger...!! If not, people will only find love you when it's beneficiary
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by DieuDonee(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2022
What type of problem?
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by oofjm: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Slynation:
Bro...Lemme tell you something, you see women, they are very smart when it comes to manipulation...Now, she told you another guy is ready to drop 100K just to sex her, and requesting 30K from you to sex her...The truth is there is no another guy planning to drop any 100K (shey na gold she carry for kpekus) it's just a trick to guilt trap you emotionally into doing what you don't wanna do so you won't lose her to another. Obviously she knows you loved her, she has seen the 'MUMUny' in you...Even if she's telling the truth, she will still collect the 30K from you and collect the 100K from that other guy...!!

Well... it's your money, and nobody has the right to tell you what to do it, if you like you give, if you like don't give. But one thing I know for certain is that simps will learn the harder ways...
what is paining must is that I don't have intentions of sleeping with her until our relationship lead to something meaningful but how would I pay to have sex with someone I love and care....I have refuse to have sex with girls that offer it to me under a platter of gold because of my self discipline....I don't have intentions of sleeping with her but since she mention it....the whole thing is just occupied my mind and confuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by DieuDonee(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2022
What type of problem?
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Slynation(m): 12:46am On Mar 04, 2022
oofjm:
what is paining must is that I don't have intentions of sleeping with her until our relationship lead to something meaningful but how would I pay to have sex with someone I love and care....I have refuse to have sex with girls that offer it to me under a platter of gold because of my self discipline....I don't have intentions of sleeping with her but since she mention it....the whole thing is just occupied my mind and confuse
simply put, she has been sexing others behind your back for her to nurture such feelings that the only way to pay you back is via sex...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by iLegendd(m): 1:59am On Mar 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Stevenson1(m): 4:03am On Mar 04, 2022
oofjm:
I need my fellow dude to share my problem with personally....don't feel like sharing it publicly.

This is the highest of the emotional blackmailing I ever witnessed. Damn!
If you are capable of leaving the relationship, please do it now but if you are not, then please tell her to have sex with the guy and correct the 100k.
Make she give 40k from the money.
Trust me, you would gain her trust and your heart will peaceful gain her distrust. With time, you will get to have sex with her and equally lose interest in her. That's when you end everything.
Be smart and don't regret any revenge that comes with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Sammy101111(m): 6:25am On Mar 04, 2022
If we date and no sex it a red flag . is she virgin
If i date you and i don't sex you
Am definitely cheating or i don't love you lol
oofjm:
....okay thanks sir....I just wanted to share my problem in the mid of the reply but not in the topic stage....

I have been with my girlfriend for while....we r both undergraduates but she just graduated while I am about to enter my final year....we have been both helpful to each other one way or the other and sex was not what attracted us to each other...in other words for our 1 yr of dating now we have never had sex.....she is desperate need of 30k to complete her school fees but I told her I don't have....another dude is ready to give her 100k just to sleep with her but she refuse and said if I can pay for her the 30k she is ready for us to have sex....this have been driving me crazy...one thing is telling to do it and another mind says I shouldn't....note have never had sex as guy and that urge is killing me....my girl is driving me crazy at this moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by oofjm: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Stevenson1:

This is the highest of the emotional blackmailing I ever witnessed. Damn!
If you are capable of leaving the relationship, please do it now but if you are not, then please tell her to have sex with the guy and correct the 100k.
Make she give 40k from the money.
Trust me, you would gain her trust and your heart will peaceful gain her distrust. With time, you will get to have sex with her and equally lose interest in her. That's when you end everything.
Be smart and don't regret any revenge that comes with it.
don't think she will agree to that condition ohhh....can break away....but the pain of being taking as an idiot or simp....have never face this kind thing in my life where I will have to give money to a girl I love and have sex or break way.....very hard but one would definitely have to be taken

1 Like

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Thurmieee: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2022
If you give her or you no give her. She'll Bleep the other guy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by spartan117(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2022
oofjm:
there is no need of you replying....some of you just type without thinking....I need a guy to guy advice that is why I created the topic...instead of posting my problem on the app
You should have worded it like this from the start to avoid confusion. Anyway good luck with your search.
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Adsexpert: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2022
See chairman I didn't want to talk before but let me put mouth �.

You see what's right in the mind of your gilr now is that money.

Now probably your girl has been running away from sex with you or denying ,which you didn't tell us , am just assuming.

If you know she's been trying to avoid sex with you and now later asking for 30k and putting you on a manipulative tension, by threatening your ego and emotions by putting another guy in the picture.. then u rather show her the money cash handed and Bleep her then now give her the full money or part of it and take her like a hoe she is..

But if you haven't made any sexual advances towards her , you need to know if she really loves you genuinely more than money, or she's just after that money and if she' actually trying to play you in a manipulative way..

So what I wl advice you do is.. try and hustle for 15k or 30k out of that money without letting her know..

But tell her you don't have that money as of now , after some days tell her you want to have sex with her as a normal gf and boyfriend or just make a move to do romance , kiss and all that.. then if she starts pulling away and saying no , you know all those funny play play..

Then you will know she just want you to pay money before sex , and u can then know what to do later with her..

Cus I guarantee you if truly a guy propose 100k to her , she go later go collect am if she no love u so deeply and actually very loyal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by oofjm: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Adsexpert:
See chairman I didn't want to talk before but let me put mouth �.

You see what's right in the mind of your gilr now is that money.

Now probably your girl has been running away from sex with you or denying ,which you didn't tell us , am just assuming.

If you know she's been trying to avoid sex with you and now later asking for 30k and putting you on a manipulative tension, by threatening your ego and emotions by putting another guy in the picture.. then u rather show her the money cash handed and Bleep her then now give her the full money or part of it and take her like a hoe she is..

But if you haven't made any sexual advances towards her , you need to know if she really loves you genuinely more than money, or she's just after that money and if she' actually trying to play you in a manipulative way..

So what I wl advice you do is.. try and hustle for 15k or 30k out of that money without letting her know..

But tell her you don't have that money as of now , after some days tell her you want to have sex with her as a normal gf and boyfriend or just make a move to do romance , kiss and all that.. then if she starts pulling away and saying no , you know all those funny play play..

Then you will know she just want you to pay money before sex , and u can then know what to do later with her..

Cus I guarantee you if truly a guy propose 100k to her , she go later go collect am if she no love u so deeply and actually very loyal..
okay

1 Like

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Rickmann: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
oofjm:
I need my fellow dude to share my problem with personally....don't feel like sharing it publicly.

Male dude kwa? shocked
Okay, search very well you ll find male guys.
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Gay alert
Flee for your dear lives oo!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if you're one. Gays with internalised homophobia act the way you do.
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Dawn91(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:

I wouldn't be surprised if you're one. Gays with internalised homophobia act the way you do.
[/s]

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by richidinho(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Slynation:
Bro...Lemme tell you something, you see women, they are very smart when it comes to manipulation...Now, she told you another guy is ready to drop 100K just to sex her, and requesting 30K from you to sex her...The truth is there is no another guy planning to drop any 100K (shey na gold she carry for kpekus) it's just a trick to guilt trap you emotionally into doing what you don't wanna do so you won't lose her to another. Obviously she knows you loved her, she has seen the 'MUMUny' in you...Even if she's telling the truth, she will still collect the 30K from you and collect the 100K from that other guy...!!

Well... it's your money, and nobody has the right to tell you what to do it, if you like you give, if you like don't give. But one thing I know for certain is that simps will learn the harder ways...

Godbless you for this...you have said it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
oofjm:
....okay thanks sir....I just wanted to share my problem in the mid of the reply but not in the topic stage....

I have been with my girlfriend for while....we r both undergraduates but she just graduated while I am about to enter my final year....we have been both helpful to each other one way or the other and sex was not what attracted us to each other...in other words for our 1 yr of dating now we have never had sex.....she is desperate need of 30k to complete her school fees but I told her I don't have....another dude is ready to give her 100k just to sleep with her but she refuse and said if I can pay for her the 30k she is ready for us to have sex....this have been driving me crazy...one thing is telling to do it and another mind says I shouldn't....note have never had sex as guy and that urge is killing me....my girl is driving me crazy at this moment.

Try get sense.

You dey call Olosho your gf. You must be a pussy ass simp. That girl is trying to manipulate you using sex. U better dump that Olosho and move on, there are girls everywhere!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Davidganna10: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Seriously what's is the benefit of being In a relationship, if every thing is monitized, why will I spend 30k for sex when I can pay hookup 5k for the same sex?. The love of money and its glorification from ladies has made me stay away from relationship. And it may remain like that for a very long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by AlphikkaTech: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
oofjm:

NEVER EVER PAY FOR SEX.
Tell her you don't have and stand by it.
Even if you have the money, don't give her because of the condition she gave.
Sorry to say, your gf is a hoe.
Keep her as a side chick and look for another gf.
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by SenecaTheYonger: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Gay alert
Flee for your dear lives oo!!!

If he commit suicide now, na you go first book space for FP and start saying “suicide is never an option”
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by oofjm: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
AlphikkaTech:
NEVER EVER PAY FOR SEX. Tell her you don't have and stand by it. Even if you have the money, don't give her because of the condition she gave. Sorry to say, your gf is a hoe. Keep her as a side chick and look for another gf.
make sense thanks.
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Theboy21: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
oofjm:

save that 30K n upgrade yourself ma nigga, its all format she is using on you, be streetwise man cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Candidlady: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
oofjm:

Technically she wants you to pay for sex...?

Bros that your babe will still sex that dude with 100k...

Rubbish ...
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by DoggoneDogg: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
SenecaTheYonger:

If he commit suicide now, na you go first book space for FP and start saying “suicide is never an option”
[/s]

Suicide is a very good option for gay fagggots
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Double0h7(f): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Your "girlfriend" is a yahoo prostitute grin
She is a fraudstar, she created competition and offered it to you at a giveaway price grin

Find your self respect young man and walk away now.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Ishilove: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2022
oofjm:
Heh. You hear sex your thinking faculties have gone upsidedown.

Abeg where are her parents or family members?
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Hollynweje1(f): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop / Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. / The More You Have Sex And Keep Doing It, And Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.