Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum (84762 Views)

Have You Mistakenly Credited A Bank Account Before? Share Your Experience / Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by Freelane33(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2022
200 million naira should be sent to me mis-taken-ly grin grin grin. I want to see my true color grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by iokpebholo: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2022
soundOsonic:
No go to the bank o. No touch the money. Wait for 3 months. After 3 months you fit spend am.
Or don't listen to my advice, go to the bank and they will contact the recipient.

If you spend the money, you go cough am out o
What if this d same miracle alert Apostle SULEIMAN was talking about d last time grin grin angry angry
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by Indispensable85(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2022
You'll be contacted soon. Just leave it in your account. You don't have to stress yourself going to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by Berryli: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
grin in 2018 I got credited 55k from nowhere. I withdrew it immediately and kept the money in another account. After few months and no show. I spent it abeg. I still dey street that time. Till today nothing.

I no talk say make u do like me o. But Kala
I hope someday when you mistakenly transfer 10 times that amount to someone else's account, you won't expect a refund or be upset if it doesn't get refunded. What is not your is not yours. And that is not smartness but sheer wickedness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by Tremple8v: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2022
Sit back and relax , do like say you no see anything. But dont spend a dime from it . Devils tail .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by highness25(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2022
OlodoGraduate:

LoL. I can't spend a dime from it, sir.
I no get money,but no be me own am.
One day, I go get my own too grin
So, I'll go with the second advice.
And sir,does Union transfer means it's from Union Bank?
I think there's this kind of payment like PayPal etc that bears Union or something.
Kindly enlighten, sir.
yes from union bank.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by RedEnergy: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2022
Highman56:

Make I help you without waiting for long.YOU ARE NOT A GUD PERSON tongue
Ok, if you say so but i still want to find out how bad a person i am, so mistakenly transfer huge money to my account please tongue grin
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by OMOTOWO(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2022
Ezepresido:
Good day all, I have handsome reward for anyone that can provide us with the office address of Sokoloan. Its online loan platform. We have a pending case against them. But we need their office address or the address of anyone that works in the firm.

Thanks [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

Are u serious ?Their office is at Providence street, lekki
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2022
OlodoGraduate:

LoL. I can't spend a dime from it, sir.
I no get money,but no be me own am.
One day, I go get my own too grin
So, I'll go with the second advice.
And sir,does Union transfer means it's from Union Bank?
I think there's this kind of payment like PayPal etc that bears Union or something.
Kindly enlighten, sir.

Good one there. I think your bank will be able to explain better. Go to your bank first
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by babadee1(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2022
OlodoGraduate:
Hello, bosses.
Just this evening, I received an alert of #120,000 from an unknown person.
It says union transfer.
I really don't know what condition the person would be right now.
Am I to go to my bank to complain or to Union Bank?
Pls, I need helpful replies.

You should have an account manager who you can call or email. Log into you bank app on your phone and see if you can find info for your account manager then contact that person.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by Cokahot: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2022
Quickly ,rush to a private lounge,and squander it within 2hrs.pls

1 Like

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by oluwaahmed: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2022
OP return the money your blessing is on the way. These are the temptations used to block one's blessings or justify not blessing someone. Go to your bank & authorise them to return the funds from where it came.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by Prosperous111(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2022
EASYGURU:
Something similar happened to me last weeks. I logged into my wema bank mobile banking app so I'll spend money in my alawee account that I've not touched oooo. Lo and behold. I saw another bank account there with 2.2mil naira. Note I used my own Mobil banking details to login ooo only for me to see another person account number on my profile. I had access to empty the whole 2.2m using the same mibile banking pin as i used in logging in ooo or finger print but i ignored. I just called bank straight and for over 5days bank didn't do anything. I had to call them again warning them that i have no interest in the money as i don't know how it became attached to my profile and i also do nor have any interest in the funds there. I told them this is the sixth time I'm contacting you concerning this. I won't be part of whatever fraud you guys are planning. I also instructed them to record the call conversation as it would be used as evidence against them should incase of any fraudulent activity i warned. After about 24 hours later they restored my account. See screenshot attached below

Screenshot bears my real account account name (Red Arrow), (Green Arrow) account number. If you check the account number with another mobile banking app you'll see it's a different name.

Haha angry someone like you in Nigeria is so rare oh. But how come? Was it an error from the bank oh Dem just wan play you blues ? I commend your integrity. We need someone like that in NPF

2 Likes

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by damiloladuke: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2022
N120K.... Huge sum grin
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by gunners160(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2022
I just dey laugh una wey talk say the OP go go jail or something go happen. Similar case happened to me last year. I saw 220k in my account and me no knw who get ham becos I do a lot of remita transactions. I waited for 2 weeks and I just go withdraw the money put for my zenith. In fact I invest with the money and I still dey cash out with ham till date.TILL DATE I NO REGRET MY DECISION.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by brandsoncharlie: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2022
EASYGURU:
Something similar happened to me last weeks. I logged into my wema bank mobile banking app so I'll spend money in my alawee account that I've not touched oooo. Lo and behold. I saw another bank account there with 2.2mil naira. Note I used my own Mobil banking details to login ooo only for me to see another person account number on my profile. I had access to empty the whole 2.2m using the same mibile banking pin as i used in logging in ooo or finger print but i ignored. I just called bank straight and for over 5days bank didn't do anything. I had to call them again warning them that i have no interest in the money as i don't know how it became attached to my profile and i also do nor have any interest in the funds there. I told them this is the sixth time I'm contacting you concerning this. I won't be part of whatever fraud you guys are planning. I also instructed them to record the call conversation as it would be used as evidence against them should incase of any fraudulent activity i warned. After about 24 hours later they restored my account. See screenshot attached below

Screenshot bears my real account account name (Red Arrow), (Green Arrow) account number. If you check the account number with another mobile banking app you'll see it's a different name.
This kind of thing may happen if you got a sim card that was used to register for the bank details of another person years ago and later the person changed his sim card without doing diligence.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by funshint(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2022
EASYGURU:

You are a person of high integrity....kudos!
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by Chatflick(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2022
OlodoGraduate:
Hello, bosses.
Just this evening, I received an alert of #120,000 from an unknown person.
It says union transfer.
I really don't know what condition the person would be right now.
Am I to go to my bank to complain or to Union Bank?
Pls, I need helpful replies.
I'm happy you use Redmi.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by micflo28(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2022
Bankers are hiding money into peoples accounts to take them out later and spend. These are the reasons for numerous charges for every transaction. Thieves that they are. Return to your bank to trace the account owner and his number so you call and reverse his money. He could be your God sent helper.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
I feel fraudsters now randomly pick account numbers, have their magas transfer monies to these accounts, and eventually contact the account holders telling them someone erroneously sent monies meant for them into their account.

You then withdraw the money, give to them, while they keep a clean sheet. If e cast, na you dem go kpake go jete.

Just a hunch.

So in one's best interest, once they recieve credits they weren't expecting, contact the bank and notify them of the transaction. That way you keep your innocence.
you're right kiss
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by stasius: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2022
You are a good man.
Please report to your bank.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by bjtinz: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2022
I have personally mistakenly sent money to wrong account before.

OP, pls don't keep it. Report to your bank
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by gaftsoil(m): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2022
If u report to d bnk dem fit remove am from ur acct and keep. Dnt go to d bnk, just keep d money 4 2 or 3 months
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by teeytimi: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2022
pls don't try to go to the bank oo, they're all thieves I have that terrible experience that I mistakenly send money to wrong account, which I reported to my bank and they contact union Bank on my behalf and I later got the person information through Facebook, we both went to union Bank in okoko Lagos that I'm the one that wrongly transferred 50k to her account, could you believe they asked her to fill refund form which she did and then they withdraw the money from her account until now since 4 months ago they didn't return my money, I have disturb them tired, assuming I know I will eventually see the person on Facebook I wouldn't have report the issue, she could have helped me to withdraw it direct and send to me but I know God will surely judge okoko union Bank for my stress and my money Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by chukwugoziegi: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
I feel fraudsters now randomly pick account numbers, have their magas transfer monies to these accounts, and eventually contact the account holders telling them someone erroneously sent monies meant for them into their account.

You then withdraw the money, give to them, while they keep a clean sheet. If e cast, na you dem go kpake go jete.

Just a hunch.

So in one's best interest, once they recieve credits they weren't expecting, contact the bank and notify them of the transaction. That way you keep your innocence.

No be hunch. It happened to someone I know. The guy didn't go to the bank to complain, he ate the money. He dey chop beans for jail now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by peppermint7(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2022
EASYGURU:

Boss make I ask you something abeg
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by htdot: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2022
The same thing happened to me.. I was lucky enough to find the sender name on Facebook. I chatted him up and ask him if he send money to someone UBA account, he said yes that he was sending it to his wife. I ask him which bank did it transferred from and the amount he transferred... He stated everything correctly.. that's was how we were able to meet , and applied for the refund in my UBA bank. The money was refunded but the edi ot didnt even bother to pay for my TP.. and that was how everything went off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by emmykk(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2022
All this is just cruise.
Bank will not do anything.
Some time ago I mistakely send 10200 to someone then when I noticed I went to bank and I complained.

Up the told the money was not refunded so if you are smart let the money be after some time start using it.

For the person he will not die.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by Soffyh(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2022
Just hold on, don't even use that bank for now ,u can open opay or eyowo account, just act as if you don't know for some period of time, if it doesn't get reversed then ur luck champ
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by Adjovi: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2022
Just leave the money in your account. Whosoever did the wrong transfer will surely lodge the complain and it will be reversed in no time. If the mistake is not from the bank they will eventually remove it for themselves if you complain. Let the person who did the wrong transfer make the complain. Just chill and observe. Don't touch it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by MYHUBBY: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2022
Gawd, from overpaying to paying wrongly, that person that want to pay millions in my account where are you? pay it at once and we go reach agreement how I go dey pay am back

Op I get no advise for you, my blood dey hot right now
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by omenkaLives(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

No be hunch. It happened to someone I know. The guy didn't go to the bank to complain, he ate the money. He dey chop beans for jail now.
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man / Electric Cable At First Bank ATM Mile 12, Lagos (photos) / Domain Name Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.