Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) (47215 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons.. / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by GeneralPula: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:
Na rare correct babe wey you get

No be all these brainless, zeeworld watching, zee music dancing, keeping up with the fvckin kardashians and basketball olosho wives watching, dstv remote hiding, agents of satan

Lol..

Broda why..
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ecos(m): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2022
grin
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Englishisamust: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Erday on this forum ifeel like iam weird

Saved your girlfriend's digits with babyboo undecided

Ireally think iam weird !!!

Anyways iam a man.u fan and ihate em ... They really broke my heart yesterday

Sorryoo. My mind tell me we are going to win champions league just like chelsea
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by od501: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

No be all these brainless, zeeworld watching, zee music dancing, keeping up with the fvckin kardashians and basketball olosho wives watching, dstv remote hiding, agents of satan

Be calming down sir, they will soon come for you grin
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by phemmyfour: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:
Before the Manchester derby started today, I was making mouth that my lovely team; Manchester United would put in a good fight. I boasted to my baby girl that Manchester United is the best team in the world. And it'll be hard for them to lose.

My Girlfriend wouldn't just support me. Arhh! She said we'd talk about it after the game. She's not a football person though. But because of my love for the round leather game, she miraculously found a way of supporting Chelsea angry.

Before the game, I called her again and threw in some heavy ego statements. Told her that Manchester United would send its noisy neighbours back to relegation LoL.

I didn't call her after the game. Off course, Man U lost woefully. They put in a very dismal performance. I missed some of her calls (deliberately). Only for me to come online and see trolling messages grin.

I just left her there for now. Make I branch one joint take one bottle.
Wait for her own time to come n return the favour
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by naija4life247: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

Ask her for the capital of Ukraine first, let's see if she is different from other slaying nonentities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by JayPeeOham: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

Hahahahahaha... This your comments just made me laff incongruously cheesy cheesy grin grin

Sounds like you're talking from experience grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2022
You and your girlfriend should get-out
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by MamaAyo: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2022
Awwww nd Nonsense undecided
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by LordGuru1: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2022
BloomingDale:
I wish you guys can develop the clubs in Africa like that so you can use them to argue instead. African men and under development are like bread and butter. Is it not fellow men like you that developed those clubs? Even their white women you run after, you think they developed them for you. Oshi.
Don't mind most Nigerian guys. They suffer inferiority complex, only quarell innocent females while cowardly pretending that they are blind to see their real enemies such as the invading Foolanis. Now praising those that captured and so selfishly senselessly divided, praising those who eslaved their forefathers instead of uniting to Build Proud African for their unborn Generation.

2 Likes

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2022
icebird25:
Breakup with her my dear ...if she can't support us when we lose..she isn't meant to support us when we lose again
what?

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by tarantino1: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t mind the fowl.

He should break up with a good woman because she supports a different club.

This taunting they are taunting each other is part of relationship spices na.

People no just get sense.

Na you be the mumu wey no get sense if you can't see the humour in the guy's post.

The ' then she can't support us when we lose again' no alert you say na joke the guy dey joke.

Una no go read to understand before you throw insult.

8 Likes

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by money121(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:
Before the Manchester derby started today, I was making mouth that my lovely team; Manchester United would put in a good fight. I boasted to my baby girl that Manchester United is the best team in the world. And it'll be hard for them to lose.

My Girlfriend wouldn't just support me. Arhh! She said we'd talk about it after the game. She's not a football person though. But because of my love for the round leather game, she miraculously found a way of supporting Chelsea angry.

Before the game, I called her again and threw in some heavy ego statements. Told her that Manchester United would send its noisy neighbours back to relegation LoL.

I didn't call her after the game. Off course, Man U lost woefully. They put in a very dismal performance. I missed some of her calls (deliberately). Only for me to come online and see trolling messages grin.

Sorry sorry
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Cowbell521: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL Boss. E never reach like that oh! grin
Better breakup with the idiot
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Candidlady: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2022
Englishisamust:

Sorryoo. My mind tell me we are going to win champions league just like chelsea

Laugh

All ican do is laugh
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Bullman(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:

grin grin grin

You are making me wanna get married now

It's a trap

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by uptownemmygee(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2022
I don't know why all the girls that come my way are Chelsea supporters
Any lady that is supporting other team here should hit me make we start relationship time no dey

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ezehillary(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2022
fattprince:
I don't know the club my Dad support before...
But I went with a street Uncle one day to a cyber cafe (no mobile phones with internet then) the man was into pools or soccer betting, I'm not sure because there was no nairabet. He was reading news about a particular team and reading about the players and all sort and I remembered it was Manchester United. I liked the team because they were winning matches but I didn't start to support them until I saw a paper were a smaller Man. City beat united 4-1. Yeah, I started supporting them because they lost to a much smaller team. What's the fun in supporting a club that's always winning. Guess what years later I found out that my two Uncles were Man. UTD fans. Then my younger brother too is a United fan. We are all supporting Man. UTD without any influence from any of us. We're just United like that. wink
dsame to my family ggmu

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by bigpicture001: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2022
@OP plz don't take any girl very seriously... It's for ur own good...

They are like clothes in the market and will be bought by the highest bidder no matter how long or strong u have interest in them
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by awumen: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

Omo, guy e dey pain my brain,dey destroy my intellect ehn
E b lik such babes Don show pepper for TV remote mata wen de visit u.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by charlypoker(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2022
I thought you guys said Ronaldo was the problem grin grin grin grin grin
if CR7 dey that game, them go beat Womanu like that sad sad shocked shocked
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by caprini1: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

House wey women full like the kardashians, my eye don turn red from too much Indian films and reality tvs
Buy extra view decoder and small TVs for their rooms nwokem.....nobody comes near my TV during football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by clems88(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2022
I was disappointed. As a Liverpool fan, I thought we were going to close the gap. But manure just messed up angry
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Henso50: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2022
It's a great humiliation to Manchester United
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by usah4(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2022
icebird25:
Breakup with her my dear ...if she can't support us when we lose..she isn't meant to support us when we lose again

grin grin grin grin
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by obembet(f): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:

If you need another beta girlfriend, let me know. I go arrange for you
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by JayPeeOham: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:

Guy, I'm giving you 1 month to wife that girl or else... ?? lipsrsealed

A wise is enough for the word!!

If you don't gerrit then forget abourreet tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Tboymessiah(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

All this small pikin, love story sha...anyway person wey en mama dey feed no go no sey hamartan dey.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2022
icebird25:
my bele ooh... grin

Baba weyrey nie..

Wat are you even saying sef
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Candidlady: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

God this is really funny

The adjectives cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.