Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) (47219 Views)

Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons.. / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Well deserved trolling.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:
Before the Manchester derby started today, I was making mouth that my lovely team; Manchester United would put in a good fight. I boasted to my baby girl that Manchester United is the best team in the world. And it'll be hard for them to lose.

My Girlfriend wouldn't just support me. Arhh! She said we'd talk about it after the game. She's not a football person though. But because of my love for the round leather game, she miraculously found a way of supporting Chelsea angry.

Before the game, I called her again and threw in some heavy ego statements. Told her that Manchester United would send its noisy neighbours back to relegation LoL.

I didn't call her after the game. Off course, Man U lost woefully. They put in a very dismal performance. I missed some of her calls (deliberately). Only for me to come online and see trolling messages grin.

I just left her there for now. Make I branch one joint take one bottle.

Are you not the same guy toasting one babe on another thread?
Your girlfriend must hear dis!!

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by MERCHANDISER: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

Lemme help u small....... Front of car sitting, shawarma/fish barbecue eating, iPhone requesting, BBnaija, idols, Britain/America's got talent, Botched watching, social media surfing etc to mention but a few cheesy angry grin
u don suffer for their hand comrade
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ocholu: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Are you not the same guy toasting one babe on another thread?
Your girlfriend must hear dis!!

Hahaha.. I was only flirting Sir.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ocholu: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Mtcheeeeewwwww. Yaaaawwwnnnsssss.

Why do you like hissing on my threads? What could I have done to you?
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by gaftsoil(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
She does nt support chelsea because u love football. She supports chelsea because a guy that she loves is a chelsea fan. Find another girlfriend. Gaftsoil don talk.

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
But how did u people think u could beat man city...

Lol.... i was not expecting so much goals... but wao wo.. i was shocked 4.......Lol... i know some people didn't sleep well last night... and for some na grooving things. grin.....
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
gaftsoil:
She does nt support chelsea because u love football. She supports chelsea because a guy that she loves is a chelsea fan. Find another girlfriend. Gaftsoil don talk.

Word.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ocholu: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
gaftsoil:

Okkk.. Next!!
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ocholu: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
IJEYdiamond:
But how did u people think u could beat man city...

Lol.... i was not expecting so much goals... but wao wo.. i was shocked 4.......Lol... i know some people didn't sleep well last night... and for some na grooving things. grin.....

I didn't sleep well grin. Banters were shot from different sides.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by MrSly(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t mind the fowl.

He should break up with a good woman because she supports a different club.

This taunting they are taunting each other is part of relationship spices na.

People no just get sense.
You guys misunderstood the guys sarcasm . But if you people could not decode that little craft what on Earth would you understand except the one at your very nose. Nawaoo. Malfunctioning brain everywhere in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:
The kinda girls I like.

Girls I’d banter with.

Girls that understand the difference between Premier League, La liga, Serie A, etc.

Girls that understand the geopolitical zones in Nigeria.

Not some dumb idiots that only use their phones for InMessage and Snapchat filters and Instagram
Women don suffer for una hands...grin grin
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Blunttruth:

You need consolation sex
grin grin normal normal
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by dangermouse(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
hippyj:

Yes,the number is on whatsapp, willing to relocate to Ogun state if the pay is ok.
Thanks
OK will send u direct SMS and the advert and how to apply. Will take it up from there.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
Senomii:
Na rare correct babe wey you get

No be all these brainless, zeeworld watching, zee music dancing, keeping up with the fvckin kardashians and basketball olosho wives watching, dstv remote hiding, agents of satan
[/s]

Make una dey calm down na!

All these hateful words are very toxic and unnecessary, and they come from a place.

It’s sickening to read.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Women don suffer for una hands...grin grin

It is not funny.

That is why I hate this place.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Penguin2: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bullman:

It's a trap

I know comrade angry grin
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Bobxin: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

Omo, guy e dey pain my brain,dey destroy my intellect ehn
I pray never to meet such again in my life. Life is not fun with such girls
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bobxin:

I pray never to meet such again in my life. Life is not fun with such girls
Likewise bro

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Chicky34: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kilode e oga opoor o

Senomii:
Na rare correct babe wey you get

No be all these brainless, zeeworld watching, zee music dancing, keeping up with the fvckin kardashians and basketball olosho wives watching, dstv remote hiding, agents of satan
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

It is not funny.

That is why I hate this place.
Don't put emotion to everything... grin

Some comments are not that deep from the posters...How can you hate a place you come to unwind? And meet nice people? undecided
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Don't put emotion to everything... grin

If I don’t put emotion to things, then it also means I won’t laugh when I read a joke.

Some comments are not that deep from the posters...

Onye gwara gi? undecided

How can you hate a place you come to unwind? And meet nice people? undecided

There are some good here sha…but it’s mostly toxic. undecided
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

Likewise bro

You are what you attract. Just so you know.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

You are what you attract. Just so you know.
Aunty why are you pursuing me naaa?
Oya sorry
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

If I don’t put emotion to things, then it also means I won’t laugh when I read a joke.

Onye gwara gi? undecided

There are some good here sha…but it’s mostly toxic. undecided
Don't put emotions to some things cheesy like this one..

Some post, ka si kwa na ha posturu.. grin
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Zidoh(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
hippyj:

Yes,the number is on whatsapp, willing to relocate to Ogun state if the pay is ok.
Thanks
Hello
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by hippyj(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Zidoh:
Hello
it's me
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Optionramix: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ok
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by hippyj(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Zidoh:
Hello
Hi, greetings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.