Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) (47223 Views)

Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons.. / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Jaybariba(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL Boss. E never reach like that oh! grin
she is not the 1-4 u�

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Candidlady: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Lol... literally, I'm the devil now, huh?

Maybe we have to find soft zone to explore our incompatible souls...just maybe

Lol.... Can't call you the devil Mr..

Soft zone with you? There can be only one king in the jungle...
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol.... Can't call you the devil Mr..

Soft zone with you? There can be only one king in the jungle...
Kings don't live in jungle, darling wink
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Soulsymbol99: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:
Na rare correct babe wey you get

No be all these brainless, zeeworld watching, zee music dancing, keeping up with the fvckin kardashians and basketball olosho wives watching, dstv remote hiding, agents of satan

Lemme help u small....... Front of car sitting, shawarma/fish barbecue eating, iPhone requesting, BBnaija, idols, Britain/America's got talent, Botched watching, social media surfing etc to mention but a few cheesy angry grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Candidlady: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Kings don't live in jungle, darling wink

But judges do ba?

Isaid it... We can never agree on anything!!!
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

But judges do ba?

Isaid it... We can never agree on anything!!!
cheesy cheesy

We disagree to agree...that's what matters.

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Seaseason07: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:
Before the Manchester derby started today, I was making mouth that my lovely team; Manchester United would put in a good fight. I boasted to my baby girl that Manchester United is the best team in the world. And it'll be hard for them to lose.

My Girlfriend wouldn't just support me. Arhh! She said we'd talk about it after the game. She's not a football person though. But because of my love for the round leather game, she miraculously found a way of supporting Chelsea angry.

Before the game, I called her again and threw in some heavy ego statements. Told her that Manchester United would send its noisy neighbours back to relegation LoL.

I didn't call her after the game. Off course, Man U lost woefully. They put in a very dismal performance. I missed some of her calls (deliberately). Only for me to come online and see trolling messages grin.

I just left her there for now. Make I branch one joint take one bottle.
Dindinrin! She dry swear for you and you dey open your teeth like goat. He said" SEE YOUR DOWNFALL" Ode! Mtceew
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by wisdomkid: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2022
icebird25:
Breakup with her my dear ...if she can't support us when we lose..she isn't meant to support us when we lose again

The great grand master of sarcasm
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by SniperSmurf(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

No be all these brainless, zeeworld watching, zee music dancing, keeping up with the fvckin kardashians and basketball olosho wives watching, dstv remote hiding, agents of satan

Lol. You forgot African magic watching cheesy
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by hippyj(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2022
dangermouse:

Are u on whatsapp? Willing to relocate to Ogun state close to Laos as an assistant manager?

Yes,the number is on whatsapp, willing to relocate to Ogun state if the pay is ok.
Thanks
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Shakur86(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2022
dangermouse:

Ahtelu.

Its fun really. What the guy needs do is find the girls club that she supports. No club has it all. You win some and loose some. That's football for u.

It's really a relationship spice.

I have called my wife who is manU to troll her but she didn't pick her calls until I got home to troll her personally. grin
Last last I consoled her, kissed her and had dinner together cool
Watching movies now and I know its going to be a long night cool shocked

Bachelors are in trouble

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2022
Moeman:
reality shows are good man, you are just watching the wrong ones
Yh anything else apart from kim and co.....
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by adefitim(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2022
E for make sense if you share us her contact
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by AyarmBoye(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t mind the fowl.

He should break up with a good woman because she supports a different club.

This taunting they are taunting each other is part of relationship spices na.

People no just get sense.
you should read through his sarcasm...... it was just a jocular remark
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

Please explain the DSTV remote hiding part.
I am genuinely curious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ghengiskhan(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:
Before the Manchester derby started today, I was making mouth that my lovely team; Manchester United would put in a good fight. I boasted to my baby girl that Manchester United is the best team in the world. And it'll be hard for them to lose.

My Girlfriend wouldn't just support me. Arhh! She said we'd talk about it after the game. She's not a football person though. But because of my love for the round leather game, she miraculously found a way of supporting Chelsea angry.

Before the game, I called her again and threw in some heavy ego statements. Told her that Manchester United would send its noisy neighbours back to relegation LoL.

I didn't call her after the game. Off course, Man U lost woefully. They put in a very dismal performance. I missed some of her calls (deliberately). Only for me to come online and see trolling messages grin.

I just left her there for now. Make I branch one joint take one bottle.

She's the one
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Sunnybabe(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lol... Ur girle Na cruise Mistress...

U must wife her grin grin grin
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I am genuinely curious.
Whenever it's football season me and my father go dey fight with people for remote
Oya make una go una room go watch na dem go say no, their own room tvs doesn't use 3D glasses
Also some of my exes and I been dey get serious remote problem
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by 77up(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t mind the fowl.

He should break up with a good woman because she supports a different club.

This taunting they are taunting each other is part of relationship spices na.

People no just get sense.
Him too na joke e dey as a man u fan I guess , no dey take everything serious baba.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Jimbah(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
dangermouse:

Ahtelu.

Its fun really. What the guy needs do is find the girls club that she supports. No club has it all. You win some and loose some. That's football for u.

It's really a relationship spice.

I have called my wife who is manU to troll her but she didn't pick her calls until I got home to troll her personally. grin
Last last I consoled her, kissed her and had dinner together cool
Watching movies now and I know its going to be a long night cool shocked

Bros this ur comment d encourage us to marry.
God blessed U sir..

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Anny505(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I am genuinely curious.

After changing the channel from super sport blitz to zeeworld, una go find place hide remote make oga no see remote change am back to super sport blitz when una leave parlour.

Do you understand now? grin
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Harrykn: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=Harrykn post=110823773][/quote].

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Maximar: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
E be like say Man U really offend Man City. Even their youngsters wey beaten mercilessly.

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Germi9: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
icebird25:
Breakup with her my dear ...if she can't support us when we lose..she isn't meant to support us when we lose again
Abi
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mtcheeeeewwwww. Yaaaawwwnnnsssss.

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
An Anti Man utd Moderator brought this to Front Page. Dear Moderator, u no try at all ooo. U just wan fall our hand.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
**notes down in jotter, though: men will suddenly forget all women are all the same or that Nigerian girls are useless and all of the evil we personify... if you make a show of being interested in what they like.** Got it.

All it takes to wipe out my pre-installed default state as a Woman is to pretend I know football clubs, understand politics and can cook well and I'm suddenly a good woman and back in the good books of Naija men. I'll remember when the time is ripe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
icebird25:

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Dubemchi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
They have tak over frm arsenal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.