Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,375 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) (47219 Views)

Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons.. / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by taiwotimitt: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:
The kinda girls I like.

Girls I’d banter with.

Girls that understand the difference between Premier League, La liga, Serie A, etc.

Girls that understand the geopolitical zones in Nigeria.

Not some dumb idiots that only use their phones for InMessage and Snapchat filters and Instagram

lol grin grin grin

comrade calm down na
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by fattprince(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=MoneyGoDrop post=110812169][/quote]
cheesy cheesy Being in pain and heartbreak together has a way of making the burden lesser.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2022
Op go make money, Davido no reach you for age
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Bimpe29: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2022
We were thoroughly thrashed by our noisy neighbors and became laughing stock by trollers such as your bae.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2022
tarantino1:

Na you be the mumu wey no get sense if you can't see the humour in the guy's post.

The ' then she can't support us when we lose again' no alert you say na joke the guy dey joke.

Una no go read to understand before you throw insult.

Nairalanders have such low sense of humour! I keep saying this. Is it poor IQ or they are just overly worked up by the economy?

3 Likes

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL Boss. E never reach like that oh! grin
I know the feeling bruh.
My bae back den in the university is a Chelsea fan. She did worst. Anytime Man united loose I dey avoid her deliberately
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Erday on this forum ifeel like iam weird

Saved your girlfriend's digits with babyboo undecided

Ireally think iam weird !!!

Anyways iam a man.u fan and ihate em ... They really broke my heart yesterday
I talk am.
Only brainless girls support Manure

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Shalommy(f): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Sorry!!.. cheesy cheesy
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by 24brains(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t mind the fowl.
He should break up with a good woman because she supports a different club.
This taunting they are taunting each other is part of relationship spices na.
People no just get sense.
some
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ocholu: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah! Maybe you're truly weird.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by TianaG(f): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2022
Am suprise this kind of useless post made it to front page, whereas educative posts and topics that needs urgent attentions are being ignored. Nonsense
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by 8stargeneral: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2022
I feel extremely bad yesterday..my babe yab me too
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Olam09(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:
Before the Manchester derby started today, I was making mouth that my lovely team; Manchester United would put in a good fight. I boasted to my baby girl that Manchester United is the best team in the world. And it'll be hard for them to lose.

My Girlfriend wouldn't just support me. Arhh! She said we'd talk about it after the game. She's not a football person though. But because of my love for the round leather game, she miraculously found a way of supporting Chelsea angry.

Before the game, I called her again and threw in some heavy ego statements. Told her that Manchester United would send its noisy neighbours back to relegation LoL.

I didn't call her after the game. Off course, Man U lost woefully. They put in a very dismal performance. I missed some of her calls (deliberately). Only for me to come online and see trolling messages grin.

I just left her there for now. Make I branch one joint take one bottle.
Thank God you didn't breakup with her grin
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by GloriousGbola: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:
Before the Manchester derby started today, I was making mouth that my lovely team; Manchester United would put in a good fight. I boasted to my baby girl that Manchester United is the best team in the world. And it'll be hard for them to lose.

My Girlfriend wouldn't just support me. Arhh! She said we'd talk about it after the game. She's not a football person though. But because of my love for the round leather game, she miraculously found a way of supporting Chelsea angry.

Before the game, I called her again and threw in some heavy ego statements. Told her that Manchester United would send its noisy neighbours back to relegation LoL.

I didn't call her after the game. Off course, Man U lost woefully. They put in a very dismal performance. I missed some of her calls (deliberately). Only for me to come online and see trolling messages grin.

Babes needs to finish you off with a victory ride. Gonna ride you like Chelsea rode you losers. Now lay back and let it happen angry grin

1 Like

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Candidlady: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2022
Zonefree:

I talk am.
Only brainless girls support Manure

you must always have a way to insult me. Ihave stopped supporting em already

Ocholu:

Yeah! Maybe you're truly weird.

Yeah men think iam weird but Freda thinks iam unique... Hers counts!!

Shalommy:
Sorry!!.. cheesy cheesy

Thanks auntie.. kiss
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ocholu: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2022
obembet:

If you need another beta girlfriend, let me know. I go arrange for you

Please arrange oh! I de wait.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by TheMohican(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2022
icebird25:
Breakup with her my dear ...if she can't support us when we lose..she isn't meant to support us when we lose again

Relax my dear
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Ocholu: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah men think iam weird but Freda thinks iam unique... Hers counts kiss

Freda was biased.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

you must always have a way to insult me. Ihave stopped supporting em already

I'm sorry if my posts come as insult to you. How was your weekend?
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Kekenary: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2022
The inconsistency of Man U is priceless. It shows that even if Ten Hag were to take over as coach, the club will be relegated. I feel Man U should borrow a leaf from Liverpool.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Candidlady: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm sorry if my posts come as insult to you. How was your weekend?

shocked shocked

Is this a trap embarassed

Weekend wasn't too fine.. Chelsea won .. Man.u lost

Hope yours was FINER
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

shocked shocked

Is this a trap embarassed

Weekend wasn't too fine.. Chelsea won .. Man.u lost

Hope yours was FINER
A trap? Your guilty conscience is already playing pranks on you.

Weekend was splendid. Chelsea won, Manure got pummeled.
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by azukaegopeter(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2022
I am Arsenal my babe is man u. The deal was whoever lost was buying lunch at work today. I think I will have fried rice and chicken today �
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Great100000: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:
Na rare correct babe wey you get

No be all these brainless, zeeworld watching, zee music dancing, keeping up with the fvckin kardashians and basketball olosho wives watching, dstv remote hiding, agents of satan
Brother, u dey vex gan oooooooo
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Candidlady: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Zonefree:

A trap? Your guilty conscience is already playing pranks on you.

Guilty conscience indeed... When the devil is trying to play God. One has to be careful

Weekend was splendid. Chelsea won, Manure got pummeled.

What makes you happy makes me sad!! We two different incompatible souls
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by NoFucksToGive: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
Ocholu:

[/s]

She is cheating on you and very soon you will be on front page crying !! cheesy
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by KingDamzzy(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

No be all these brainless, zeeworld watching, zee music dancing, keeping up with the fvckin kardashians and basketball olosho wives watching, dstv remote hiding, agents of satan

Lmaooooooooo woman don do this man strong thing before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Guilty conscience indeed... When the devil is trying to play God. One has to be careful

What makes you happy makes me sad!! We two different incompatible souls
Lol... literally, I'm the devil now, huh?

Maybe we have to find soft zone to explore our incompatible souls...just maybe
Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Respect55(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2022
Senomii:

Comrade lower your voice abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) by Hogim(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Babies United instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.