Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage (57700 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Danchibez: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2022
surebona:

But she said the husband said she can get sexually satisfied and get pregnant outside since they can't really afford to pay the hospital

Run for ur life, if only u love ur life...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by barajo1(m): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2022
surebona:

But she said the husband said she can get sexually satisfied and get pregnant outside since they can't really afford to pay the hospital
and you believe that!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2022
surebona:

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by dayabiuuku: 7:24am On Mar 09, 2022
If you don't know you better get it engrained in your heart that

Immediately you get married all the street girsl and ladies that usually close their skirts and legs for you will

automatically start giving you green lights and start showing you their pants colours telling you ironically THAT YOU SHOULD COME AND FXCK THEM

married men know this and it's them that get laid and fxck the most

Go to hotels and bro.thels most of those patronising there are married people

That's why they are always wary and afraid of single guys, they will hate you if you are single because they will be afraid whether it's their wife or their daughter that you are banging

#itiswell!
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Johnboom: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2022
surebona:
Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o.
A deluded, pathetic and useless man. Few weeks to her marriage. How does she knows since before you can say some one is infertile it takes minimum of 1 year. Flee before you cut your life short and land in hell.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by tomzyELNINO: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2022
RUBBISH
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by tomzyELNINO: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2022
RUN OOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by olasquare: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2022
surebona:

So you biliv her. Sorry guy, if na u, u go do am? I am pleased to tell u it's a way to heaven if care is not taken. Women can lie about anything when they get so attached. If she is determined to have that dick, she will cook any story to get it. U will b surprised nothing is wrong with her husband. And if something is wrong, how many men do u know can subscribe to this? Either she lied or not, both ways na die o, except she is not caught

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by tallceejay(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2022
And u can verify that claim how ??
surebona:

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by house10s: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2022
surebona:

If you serious I fit talk to her Sha . Cause me no fit run that matter .... Wahala go last last dey
i dey wait holla her

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Richardlove(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2022
During my University days around 2012, I went to visit a male friend outside campus so I met him and his wife discussing and as a family friend I followed the matter and discover they were talking about a female friend of his wife whose husband was impotent due to long years of pile. The concerned woman should be in her early 40s and childless so she needs a youngster that will service her and even if it leads to pregnancy no problem. Broke niggar that I was then offer to accept the deal and my friend's wife called her there and informed her and she accepted to see me. I was happy thinking my financial crisis will reduce so I collected her number and called and after introduction she asked she call back which I accepted. After few minutes she called and told me where to meet her. On getting there it was a church service and they were just finishing when I got there. She played hard to get until she saw me from her hiding before revealing herself.
Long story short, I was playing the role of a good would be husband that night and did everything possible to win her love, sha! All for the money sha. Last last, we schedule a day for the doable, lo and behold in the dark room, my gbola refused to awake, babe don strip nude, me don strip nude too, for hours, nothing oh. She did everything possible, nothing. At last numerous thoughts ran through my mind and like she read my mind and she began to give me sermon of how she had married for year without enjoying her traveling, alcoholic, busy and pile troubled husband who gave her permission to do whatever sexually to get pregnant but not with a particular tribe and close friends or near by people. She gave me food she brought and I lost appetite. In the long run, nothing eventually happened. She zip up, did her make up and me too put sleeping gbola inside boxer feeling defeated. We parted with a kiss. I could see how hurt she was but I couldn't do otherwise. She later sneaked out and I saw her off. She promised to call and after sometime I called if she arrived successfully which said yes. I hear the husband's voice softly at the background and after that day she never picked my calls again.
She narrated her ordeals to my friend's wife and when I reached their side they laughed the hell out of me. When I asked how she was doing now, my friend's wife told me she gave her baddest younger brother to her and that one has being drilling her weller. Na so I forget my would be sugar mama. So some men can actually consent to their wife's outside pregnancy because my friend's wife confirmed that it was true.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Saintmary(f): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2022
surebona:
Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o.

Confirm from the husband

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by georgemarcus(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2022
You had something telling you before now ''Do not do this, it’s evil '' before you chose NL to seek more opinions and advise. But bro, you don't need anyone’s advise on this trust me. If you have self control and you are mature enough to be a man, it’s not all advances you will go for and not all woman you see you will want lay with. This is indeed a call to an early grave and it’s happening real before you. It simply has proven you to be weak and it goes to show you don't have control over urge. Be a man and shun things like this, its evil and the punishment is deadly too. Even though she wants to use you for rituals, God forbid, are you not seeing the clear picture that you are about to do something with another man’s wife? Your ex is not even single anymore to start with, she is legally married for crying out loud! Let her face her marriage and don't be giving her that chances to see you as a weak man because of sex, nope ! Advise her to seek the face of God in her marriage, if there is any problems she can’t solve herself. if you are a Christian who reads his Bible. Tell her you are not in for such evil and wickedness. You can’t be used as an object to break a home. Reject it and have peace ok. God bless you with a common sense bro�

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Kanyesmit: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2022
FEAR WOMAN���
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by RillJ(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2022
Will you have a meeting with the husband tp clear things out?

Even if it turns out thats what the hubby wants, plz ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
meobizy:
You either say yes or no. Life is not complicated.
You are supporting it ba, he should go ahead and satisfy her
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
LegacyB:
Brother I beg you please flee. I speak from experience if you try it hmmmm....
Tell us your experience abeg
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by galantjoe(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
FREEBIE

FREE FOOD

NEVER REJECT FREE FOOD
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Bigman101: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dshocker:

From the way you sound,it seems you have no father or an elderly person in your life,whom would have at least adviced you on something like that.
Not really sir,just wanted to hear ur input on that...u know we learn everyday
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Coolgent(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.

I don't want to talk much but ignore her request and dont even think of sleeping with a married man/woman

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by meobizy(f): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hassanmaye:

You are supporting it ba, he should go ahead and satisfy her
…or he shouldn’t. Life is not complicated.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Richardlove:
During my University days around 2012, I went to visit a male friend outside campus so I met him and his wife discussing and as a family friend I followed the matter and discover they were talking about a female friend of his wife whose husband was impotent due to long years of pile. The concerned woman should be in her early 40s and childless so she needs a youngster that will service her and even if it leads to pregnancy no problem. Broke niggar that I was then offer to accept the deal and my friend's wife called her there and informed her and she accepted to see me. I was happy thinking my financial crisis will reduce so I collected her number and called and after introduction she asked she call back which I accepted. After few minutes she called and told me where to meet her. On getting there it was a church service and they were just finishing when I got there. She played hard to get until she saw me from her hiding before revealing herself.
Long story short, I was playing the role of a good would be husband that night and did everything possible to win her love, sha! All for the money sha. Last last, we schedule a day for the doable, lo and behold in the dark room, my gbola refused to awake, babe don strip nude, me don strip nude too, for hours, nothing oh. She did everything possible, nothing. At last numerous thoughts ran through my mind and like she read my mind and she began to give me sermon of how she had married for year without enjoying her traveling, alcoholic, busy and pile troubled husband who gave her permission to do whatever sexually to get pregnant but not with a particular tribe and close friends or near by people. She gave me food she brought and I lost appetite. In the long run, nothing eventually happened. She zip up, did her make up and me too put sleeping gbola inside boxer feeling defeated. We parted with a kiss. I could see how hurt she was but I couldn't do otherwise. She later sneaked out and I saw her off. She promised to call and after sometime I called if she arrived successfully which said yes. I hear the husband's voice softly at the background and after that day she never picked my calls again.
She narrated her ordeals to my friend's wife and when I reached their side they laughed the hell out of me. When I asked how she was doing now, my friend's wife told me she gave her baddest younger brother to her and that one has being drilling her weller. Na so I forget my would be sugar mama. So some men can actually consent to their wife's outside pregnancy because my friend's wife confirmed that it was true.

My point exactly but many nairalanders here thinks otherwise...
She said her husband asked her to
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by bmdmix10: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.
hook me up with her.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by VictorGeneral4(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
surebona:

Me confuse o.
One man down
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by SavageResponse(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,
Na my pikin na, but she dey beg me say make I help her, she no wan leave the guy. Make I do her the favour of impregnating her ni... Abi u no code the Yan?

Na lie, no be you get the pikin
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Dshocker(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
surebona:

Me confuse o.

Why you just like lying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.