Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage (57704 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Favfables1:

1. That's true...
Someone who didn't think twice about breaking her vows, wouldn't necessarily think twice about doing anything to cover her tracks undecided...

2. Hahahahaha
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
OP may very well be the choosen sacrifice that'll replace the woman grin cheesy

Hahahah u no serious jor

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by nairaman66(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

But she said the husband said she can get sexually satisfied and get pregnant outside since they can't really afford to pay the hospital

Tell to take her husband to meet with you and personally tell you same thing. Watch the way she would avoid you after this!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
nairaman66:

Tell to take her husband to meet with you and personally tell you same thing. Watch the way she would avoid you after this!

Going to do just that

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Righteousness2(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
She wants to Shatter, Batter and Destroy you and your Destiny. Run off! Run For your Life.
surebona:
Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Frankie6835: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na so e the start, latter you go say na devil hand work

Abeg pass me my lighter joor

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Kobicove(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,
Na my pikin na, but she dey beg me say make I help her, she no wan leave the guy. Make I do her the favour of impregnating her ni... Abi u no code the Yan?

Technically speaking the pregnancy belongs to her husband, not you!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by basty: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:
Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o.

What a lie from the pit of hell
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by emkz: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
What evidence do you have that the husband told her to get satisfaction outside beyond what she told you?

Please why don't you go to her house, sit with her husband and get confirmation that he indeed asked her to get satisfaction outside?

Since you are interested, which explains why you have brought the matter here, go ahead and satisfy her. Sexual satisfier. I assure you nothing will happen. Do her on her matrimonial bed.

Enjoy yourself bro. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. She'd take care of you and even steal from her husband to invest in your pęnis.

Come back and tell us your experiences afterwards.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Just Look At
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by bablon20(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
For your mind you are feeling on top of the world abi, maybe her husband's virtues are not enough for her to boost her monthly target in their coven and she need another guy's virtue to augment it. You better run for your dear life.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Urchmandee(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,
Na my pikin na, but she dey beg me say make I help her, she no wan leave the guy. Make I do her the favour of impregnating her ni... Abi u no code the Yan?

As onye opia oku wey you be nah...ihukwara etum nshi ele geghi?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Someone is offering you free toto and you're slacking.

Please pass her to me let me do the job grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by damiloladuke: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Flee
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by klickstar: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Imagine in 2022 you no dey watch Nollywood at all?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by duwell(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.

Just few weeks after her marriage she has concluded her husband can't get her pregnant and the husband agrees to her having it with just anybody outside. You can lie!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ok
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by dododawa1: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
OP,lie Muhammad cousin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by catice(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Oro didirin! Does that even sound good to you? shocked shocked grin
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.
You too like dealing with your Ex’es??
She left you because of an Ex.
She herself later became a better Ex to you than a good GF??

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Solatium(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,

Wèrè wà lórí è, wetin dey the toto wey you never explore finish? na death dey hungry so

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Makewegothere: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Another story again, so after few weeks of the marriage, them don know saw e no fit give am belle
grin[color=#990000][/color]quote author=surebona post=110858593]Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Buskynwa: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Op based on bro code no lash that babe
She's your ex and she's married, don't get yourself entangled in something you might regret forever
leave women and their wahala... make 1 girl out of millions outside no go change rhe direction of your destiny
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

But she said the husband said she can get sexually satisfied and get pregnant outside since they can't really afford to pay the hospital
Pay the Hospital??
How??
What you mean by that?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by bluefilm: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
worldclass68:
U re about to get ur life ruined...

What if she's lying about the husband agreeing to getting satisfaction outside? u dey trust women lol...
Nah her problem, don't get involved

Don't tell me you actually believe this Super Story?

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Akinpresident: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
A man's wife is his biggest crown.
That's the only thing he can't share with anybody.
He won't forgive you if you sleep with his wife.

You'll die.......the anger of a man whose woman was defiled knows no bound.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by ravetechng: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
You getting manipulated, the husband isn't aware of nothing. Na your grave you wan use your hand dig.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by silibaba: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.

Just take action bitterS and alabukun. You no go release. You go just dey dig borehole dey go.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by harmony75: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
If you love yourself and wise run � like Joseph did with potipher's wife but if you hate yourself and want curse on your innocent generation to come do it!
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Tingotoe: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Are you a fool? Can't you see the obvious danger right before your eyes? Do you want to ruin your life because of a Virginia? You're even really dumb for bringing this matter over here
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by AMBURSAA(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blunttruth:

The her to ask her husband to call you , and give you the permission to lash his wife.
nice respond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.