Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage (57697 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by kokomilala(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please,don't do it.It's an assault ,first,to God.And,second,it's injurious to the husband. I don't do married women - no matter the attraction.Even divorcees,I avoid like plague.
The book of Proverbs 6 and 7 puts the fear of God in me anytime I remember these two chapters.
See,she wants to kill you. Cut her off completely.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blunttruth:

The her to ask her husband to call you , and give you the permission to lash his wife.
My Brother..
Thank you for telling him the Blunt Truth

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Pay the Hospital??
How??
What you mean by that?

E get one English when them dey call am artificial insemination or so... She said it is expensive sort of
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by LordGuru1: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
OP sabi lie o! Well, na Deception dey reign for this World now.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by meobizy(f): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
You either say yes or no. Life is not complicated.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:
Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o.
Ok na. Do d needful sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Originalsly: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
If you left her..... this conversation would not be on the table. It's clear she dumped you..... respect yourself as a guy and move on.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

But she said the husband said she can get sexually satisfied and get pregnant outside since they can't really afford to pay the hospital
Just imagine your line of defense. Go ahead dear.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
Are you a fool? Can't you see the obvious danger right before your eyes? Do you want to ruin your life because of a Virginia? You're even really dumb for bringing this matter over here

Take am easy perfect man ..... Just sharing an experience doesn't mean I concede to her request . Must you be violent All the time?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by alabi484(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:
Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o.

Lol, na scope,. Her husband doesn't know jack, he can't satisfy her and that's all

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.

Oya, go and read the bible. Book of Proverbs chapter 7 especially vs 21 to 23 and think again

Plus that your ex, dem never find road go see doctor?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Blackdisciple(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubbish don't subscribe to that...
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Makewegothere:
Another story again, so after few weeks of the marriage, them don know saw e no fit give am belle
grin[color=#990000][/color]quote author=surebona post=110858593]Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.

Just caprison anything when fall out, so long you no cap vertical. You shoe shine last last
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Godispeace: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Yeye yan Useless favor. Na ur death goe end .
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,
Na my pikin na, but she dey beg me say make I help her, she no wan leave the guy. Make I do her the favour of impregnating her ni... Abi u no code the Yan?
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,
Na my pikin na, but she dey beg me say make I help her, she no wan leave the guy. Make I do her the favour of impregnating her ni... Abi u no code the Yan?

seems you are down with it.

Let me borrow you some values, don't do it. Don't be a party to such .
The hubby allows it she says.
Believe at your peril.

Don't complicate matters for yourself down the line .

Tell her no can't do.
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Hahahahahah seriously even me dey fear ..
Haba.. she make it seem like she's helpless and need my help badly
And??
You truly truly want to help the woman, and help her well well??
Say the truth..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by konami001: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
HAhaha... this one strong... that your ex vow to kill you before she marry but you nor know... you wan just help am carry out her wish.... Person put fire for ground dey beg you to enter the fire, you come house come dey ask your papa whether make you enter the fire? Nor be juju be that?

You even dey here to respond to people and deyy defend yourself.... Guy pls go ahead jare as you don already make up your mind... For this earth, some people go dey to show example to other people....

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
duwell:

Just few weeks after her marriage she has concluded her husband can't get her pregnant and the husband agrees to her having it with just anybody outside. You can lie!

If you need a screenshot of chat I can provide . No vertical capping here
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Germi9: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

But she said the husband said she can get sexually satisfied and get pregnant outside since they can't really afford to pay the hospital
My broda i feel ur weakness, we have common problems
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by Dshocker(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

"But she said the husband said"

Young man for the fact you are bringing this up,means you want to give it a try...If you value yourself,you will know that having anything with a married woman will result to unfortunate life
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by justified007: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Chai which kind capping be this one na.
Me no wan involve with man self o

What if you get her pregnant and they decided to eliminate you so you won't be alive to claim the kid

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by donMIG(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
N u will allow ur d##k tink for u?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
alabi484:

Lol, na scope,. Her husband doesn't know jack, he can't satisfy her and that's all

My suspicion as well

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by harmony75: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Take am easy wisdom,
na your pikin so later both of you now get rid kill the man to cover up like we see in naija wood *nollywood*
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by jonatoye(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
paulolee:
highway to d grave...if d husband catch u, na to kill u n still forgive dt ex..
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
harmony75:
na your pikin so later both of you now get rid kill the man to cover up like we see in naija wood *nollywood*

Lol abeg e no go reach that side
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by kwasoly(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
surebona:

Me confuse o.

Flee for your dear life....

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
justified007:

What if you get her pregnant and they decided to eliminate you so you won't be alive to claim the kid
������
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
konami001:
HAhaha... this one strong... that your ex vow to kill you before she marry but you nor know... you wan just help am carry out her wish.... Person put fire for ground dey beg you to enter the fire, you come house come dey ask your papa whether make you enter the fire? Nor be juju be that?

You even dey here to respond to people and deyy defend yourself.... Guy pls go ahead jare as you don already make up your mind... For this earth, some people go dey to show example to other people....

Hahahaha
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by surebona(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
And??
You truly truly want to help the woman, and help her well well??
Say the truth..

Hahaha
Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by totosucker(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by mt77: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Abstain from every appearance of evil. Flee from every sexually related temptation. Another man's wife is not yours for the taking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.