Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government (42584 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK / ‘£117m Properties Linked To Ibori' In UK To Be Seized By UK Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by suppol: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
the way I am seeing this war.. it will not end soon.. BC China are embracing Russia, north Korea, Iran... all will have helping hands... remember that the German Chancellor yesterday was saying that her citizens are feeling the negative impact of the war.. buying gas at exorbitant prices, UAE and it's Saudi counterparts refused the of US to increase oil production to the oil market.. so
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by ginggerxy: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
ManirBK:
Please British should not think of that, this is a private business own by an individual.
Chelsea is not owned by Russian Government, is owned by an individual Roman Abramovich who is not Vern a member of the Russian Government.
United Kingdom the wicked Government!
it's has nothing to do with Abramovich being a Russian , a thief will always find away to steal regardless.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by ginggerxy: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
ManirBK:
Please British should not think of that, this is a private business own by an individual.
Chelsea is not owned by Russian Government, is owned by an individual Roman Abramovich who is not Vern a member of the Russian Government.
it's has nothing to do with Abramovich being a Russian , a thief will always find away to steal .
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Nastymods: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

And you think like one.

How many assassins or military personel under tha command of Roman? 0, ya donkey ye. Roman will take down Putin because his assets were ceased grin ya ah donkey
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by dadabashua1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
NATO are considering imposing no fly zone over Ukraine... Its getting VERY interesting,where is my pastor Mr righteousness self?
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
suppol:
the way I am seeing this war.. it will not end soon.. BC China are embracing Russia, north Korea, Iran... all will have helping hands... remember that the German Chancellor yesterday was saying that her citizens are feeling the negative impact of the war.. buying gas at exorbitant prices, UAE and it's Saudi counterparts refused the of US to increase oil production to the oil market.. so

The only thing China will do is continue its never ending thirst for money. Money is more important to China than Russia will ever be. Russia is on its own.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Great0ne1: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
obedience4:

Go ask Boris Johnson and the UK government..
Go to BBC and read up stop asking me stupid questions..
Opono! I do not expect anything reasonable from a dump, ignoramus like you. Am sure you will agree with bbc, if they call your father a mad man today

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by phemmyfour: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Frankiss44:

LOL... See where bros reason matter go grin
before nko

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by blaise26abj(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Desperate leaders do desperate things . Same way sanctions were put on Germany after world war 1 that ultimately led to world war 2 . All these sanctions are unnecessary . The west and NATO should just say Ukraine cannot be a member of NATO . Shikena . How difficult can that be ?
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by bukkysam(f): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Bigchristo:
send me your WhatsApp number.
check my signature sir
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
obedience4:

To annoys someone is different . Invading a sovereign nations and displacing millions and causing suffering and deaths is another
Oh,seems like what America and co have been doing for ages.
In other words,your reply basically translates to annoying the west undecided
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nastymods:

How many assassins or military personel under tha command of Roman? 0, ya donkey ye. Roman will take down Putin because his assets were ceased grin ya ah donkey

And Putin will show up at your door to fuel your anemic generator, right ya donkey? Your Lord Putin wouldn’t spit to save you if you catch fire.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by greatness77: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
ManirBK:
britain and usa are very cruel, if i am putin i will give dem 48hrs to return all his assets or i will nuke dem, west is going too far! Dis is a declaration of war
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by obedience4(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Great0ne1:

Opono! I do not expect anything reasonable from a dump, ignoramus like you. Am sure you will agree with bbc, if they call your father a mad man today

Must you insult... Well I don't agure with someone I feel his dumb..well if you are not happy about his assets confiscation...
There are legal ways to challenge the British government
Well you can appeal on his behalf
Write a petition to the united nation..
Or take your case to the ICC.
Abi you go ask efcc..
F%lish communist cunt

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by ruggedtimi(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Those man utd and arsenal fans wey dey parliament want take still kill us
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
greatness77:
britain and usa are very cruel, if i am putin i will give dem 48hrs to return all his assets or i will nuke dem, west is going too far! Dis is a declaration of war

Really? And near the end of the 47th hour, he’ll be annihilated before he can make good on his threat.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Nastymods: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

And Putin will show up at your door to fuel your anemic generator, right ya donkey? Your Lord Putin wouldn’t spit to save you if you catch fire.

He isa fuel ya stoog brain ye grin
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Zane2point4(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
callme9mm:
The funniest thing is Russia will not still back down. Who gave USA World Power ? They found Earth ? I back Russia with full force.

A lot of things have not been put to check since the beginning of civilization. Common we are all humans, no one should be greater than one. USA knows how to intimidate people ehn, I’m pretty sure they’re the Romans of those days.

Making some humans as kings and some as slaves. Is that how it is supposed to be ?

No one owns natural resources and it should be shared evenly and equally among every citizens of planet Earth be it born or yet to be.

May God Hear Our Positive Prayers. So Be It.

I marvel at how you guys african reason’

Did usa directly attack russia?

Did usa force ukrain to join nato?

Ukrain since 2014 indicated interest to join so whats the big deal isnt it a free world where theres freedom of association?

So blc your neighbors no gree join your village meeting you go him house go kill am?

Na wao make una reason kwanu, abi usa deny u visa?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by ruggedtimi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Those man utd and arsenal fans wey dey parliament want take style kill us
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by TempleHouse: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF CHELSEA FC IN THE MAINSTREAM OF ELITE CLUBS

WE SHALL WATCH CHELSEA FC IN LOWER LEAGUES IN FEW YEARS TIME !

GOOD FOR EVERYONE !!!
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
blaise26abj:
Desperate leaders do desperate things . Same way sanctions were put on Germany after world war 1 that ultimately led to world war 2 . All these sanctions are unnecessary . The west and NATO should just say Ukraine cannot be a member of NATO . Shikena . How difficult can that be ?

Do you really understand what the current war is about?
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by neuf(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
princeeze1:

How wrong can you be? Where in the sanctions text is it stated that those assets were seized because it was sourced from ill gotten wealth? This is clearly theft, but one that would clearly backfire because the bulk of western investments in Russia is far superior. British petroleum alone is worth over $25b, Boeing and airbus have several hundreds aircraft on lease there about to be nationalized. A lot of American and French companies are either invested in the oil, gas or steel sector.

why you dey take panadol for another person headache?
Are you British Petroleum?
Are you Airbus?
Are you Boeing?

So those people don't know where and where their assets are before taking whatever action they like. It's only you that know

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by neuf(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
VULCAN:
If Ukraine was as powerful as Russia, they wouldn't be begging to join NATO as they would be able to handle Russia themselves.

By the way, you are a hypocrite sha. The same UK (with US)invaded Iraq and removed Saddam from power.

Did you call them out then?

US has invaded and/or removed over 20 presidents yet you did not protest.

If that's not hypocrisy, then what is?

oya show us where you protested?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by blaise26abj(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Do you really understand what the current war is about?
please enlighten me . I might be mistaken
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Ray7878: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
They are putting a lot of pressure on Putin via his mates, now Chelsea are NOT allowed to buy or sell any players. This could be the beginning of the end.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Great0ne1: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
osazsky:
nor be u dey support russia way since u see nothing wrong with the tyranist Dictator rulling for over 30 years his he d only one in russia..common seize u dey shout democracy good move to me
Abrahimovic should go and buy a club in china..afterall putin is already using chinas uniion express for transfer..after verve and master card left him.moreover china league is one of the best league in d world
This is the problem with you guys. This is why you have repeatedly failed to elect a reasonable human, to lead your country. For most of you here, is always us against them mentality. I might support Russia today, that doesn't mean i supported Russia under stalin.
As far as this conflict goes, the major instigator is the west. They are the architect of this problem. They are working very hard to ensure this war goes on. Unfortunately, you can't see this

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
deluded imperative stay chelsea alone and betweens for Putin Hypocrite UK Govt
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Great0ne1: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Afraid of Putin who can’t even fill the gasoline tanks of his WWII era machines? cheesy
The guy can’t even feed his troops.
What cnn told you. They are actually advancing and making progress towards there goal
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by greatness77: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Really? And near the end of the 47th hour, he’ll be annihilated before he can make good on his threat.
they have systems that can detect an incoming misile,
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
obedience4:

Take your sentiment to the Ukraine people been killed
See who is accusing one of being harboring sentiment. Do you even realize the meaning of that world. I seize to engage all these slaves of CNN and BBC
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Great0ne1: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
pmc01:

If his money is not clean, why did the UK turn a blind eye all those times and rather profited from his "unclean money"?
Good question
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by obedience4(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

Oh,seems like what America and co have been doing for ages.
In other words,your reply basically translates to annoying the west undecided

The west only intervene when needed..
For example
The bombing of the September 11.
Triggered the war on terrorism
The aggression of Iraq against Kuwait..
Triggered the gulf wars.
The unproke attach on Pearl harbour by Japan
Triggered the Pacific war.
The killings and the sponsoring of terrorist by Gaddafi
Triggered the Libya civil war and the west intervention..
And many more..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial / Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.