Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls (68765 Views)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by QueenVaji: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Carlyboi:

Haha!so you feel Kendrick who copied or most likely sampled keep ya head up should be credited instead of 2pac who originally used the line?second 2pacs keep ya head is a bigger,more impactful and more relevant song compared to blacker the berry by Kendrick Lamar.

And lastly the dude quoted the line the younger the berry I was the one who put the pieces together!do you get?

Your cappings don't make sense
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Macgyver1: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
QueenVaji:

Kendrick lamar has a whole single that is called the "blacker the berry the sweeter the juice"...you no dey updated

Thanks fam
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Carlyboi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
QueenVaji:

Your cappings don't make sense

Since you chose to be obtuse you shouldn’t have mentioned me!keep it moving!Mr or Miss whoever you’re! undecided
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Danisaint112(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
18 yrs old is consent age but for me it's kind of awkward this is someone daughter and sister.

For those supporting this, you should imagine this was your sister. How will you feel exactly?

For the girls you all should learn how to close your legs wether he splashes money on your face or not. Your is better than that.

If you girls see yourselfs as a man and begin to think of positive ways to make a name for yourself no man irrespesposible man would see you and work up to you.

But sadly non reading this would hear because of gluetomy. May God bless every hardworking virgin guy or lady out there that fears God honestly. Amen.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by FunKiller: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nothing wrong with that infact I have been seeing myself attracted to such girls lately they are young full of energy and don't have emotional baggage from previous relationships. Allow the guy to enjoy himself jorr. After all the younger, the tighter, the better grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2022
Danisaint112:
18 yrs old is consent age but for me it's kind of awkward this is someone daughter and sister.

For those supporting this, you should imagine this was your sister. How will you feel exactly?

For the girls you all should learn how to close your legs wether he splashes money on your face or not. Your is better than that.

If you girls see yourselfs as a man and begin to think of positive ways to make a name for yourself no man irrespesposible man would see you and work up to you.

But sadly non reading this would hear because of gluetomy. May God bless every hardworking virgin guy or lady out there that fears God honestly. Amen.

If it was my sister I'd be fine with it so long as the guy genuinely loves and cares for her and adds her to his concubine and take care of her I.e. no use and dump....

This is better than some boyfriend that will use and dump.

Just because a guy is mid or late 30s so what?? There are even girls dat want guys in dat age bracket.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Mar 13, 2022
BigBashiru:
If it was my sister I'd be fine with it so long as the guy genuinely loves and cares for her and adds her to his concubine I.e. no use and dump....

This is better than some boyfriend....

Just because a guy is mid or late 30s so what?? There are even girls dat wanna experiment with dat age bracket (not dat I'm in support of experimentation)
You are kidding, right? undecided

Op told you here that his friend uses these gals for sex, and likely dumps them afterwards, but you want to pretend you can squeeze for yourself a fine line between supporting his friend and being the caring brother to your sister? undecided

Nonsense! undecided
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 12:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are kidding, right? undecided

Op told you here that his friend uses these gals for sex, and likely dumps them afterwards, but you want to pretend you can squeeze for yourself a fine line between supporting his friend and being the caring brother to your sister? undecided

Nonsense! undecided

I have 30 wives and 200 girlfriends and I love them all equally I.e. no use and dump.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:39am On Mar 13, 2022
It's your friend choice of life....in as much he's not going below 18 no problem
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by NACE13: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2022
It's not about the legal sense of consent but more about morality. Most 18-19 year Olds still reside in the city of Naivety. Yes they have attained that legal age but how do you expect a girl of 18-19 to respect you and not see you finish?
I, for one value respect a lot, so I don't move with females less than 22 or 23 years to avoid see finish.
You can just buy a 18 year-old suya with Nutrimilk and she'd believe what ever you tell her. I stopped moving with a junior colleague of mine as soon as she told me she'd be 20 this YEAR. She's got the body of a mature lady but I can't imagine myself sleeping with her......well till she gets to maybe 21 or 22.

The truth is your friend is just an upgraded pedophile or he doesn't have what it takes to move with mature ladies, so he goes for the naive ones he can easily manipulate.
40 moving with 25 year old is better than 34 preying on 18 year olds.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by lightlogger: 1:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Interestingly! I was quite puzzled seeing Nigeria actually has the lowest consent rate - 11 years...

Guess this was actually created because of greed in a certain region.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Danisaint112(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

If it was my sister I'd be fine with it so long as the guy genuinely loves and cares for her and adds her to his concubine and take care of her I.e. no use and dump....

This is better than some boyfriend that will use and dump.

Just because a guy is mid or late 30s so what?? There are even girls dat want guys in dat age bracket.

No man who genuinely loves a woman would see her as a concubine and add her as one.
You are just one them. Look at how meaningless your post is.

Imagine a 34 years old guy having his way with your whenever he wants. That simply makes her a slut.

The poster never said his friend picked an 18 years old girl for marriage he said he rather picks this girls just to satisfy his sexual urge.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Danisaint112:

No man who genuinely loves a woman would see her as a concubine and add her as one.
You are just one them. Look at how meaningless your post is.

Imagine a 34 years old guy having his way with your whenever he wants. That simply makes her a slut.

The poster never said his friend picked an 18 years old girl for marriage he said he rather picks this girls just to satisfy his sexual urge.

Solomon and Gideon had many wives. Out of 100 18 yr Olds only less than 3 want to get married at 18.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Danisaint112(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

Solomon and Gideon had many wives. Out of 100 18 yr Olds only less than 3 want to get married at 18.

Please drop the full bible quotation plus where you saw I want to confirm something
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
NACE13:
It's not about the legal sense of consent but more about morality. Most 18-19 year Olds still reside in the city of Naivety. Yes they have attained that legal age but how do you expect a girl of 18-19 to respect you and not see you finish?
I, for one value respect a lot, so I don't move with females less than 22 or 23 years to avoid see finish.
You can just buy a 18 year-old suya with Nutrimilk and she'd believe what ever you tell her. I stopped moving with a junior colleague of mine as soon as she told me she'd be 20 this YEAR. She's got the body of a mature lady but I can't imagine myself sleeping with her......well till she gets to maybe 21 or 22.

The truth is your friend is just an upgraded pedophile or he doesn't have what it takes to move with mature ladies, so he goes for the naive ones he can easily manipulate.
40 moving with 25 year old is better than 34 preying on 18 year olds.

Each to their own. Even if I'm 50 na still young fresh girls I go dey find..... if u don't want it then then leave us that want it and go for your old hags
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Danisaint112:

Please drop the full bible quotation plus where you saw I want to confirm something

Young Girls are no longer ready to settle down. No 18 yr old wants to get married even if they do their parents won't let them for being "too young" ...as if na boyfriend were better pass.

For Gideon and Solomon pls use Google
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Danisaint112(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

Young Girls are no longer ready to settle down. No 18 yr old wants to get married even if they do their parents won't let them for being "too young" ...as if na boyfriend were better pass.

- Have you made the decision known to her and she said no?

- If she states she isn't interested what stops you from getting other girls above her age for marriage?

- Lastly must you sleep with a lady before you marry her? A younger one for that matter.

You guys only date them for the thing under their skirt. The Bible you are quoting condemn fornication so everything you are saying is nonsense.

BigBashiru:

And you think I will stress myself doing that knowing fully well that there is no how the Bible will agree to your meaningless post.

You brought this up so dropping the quotation should be your doing too. That how real men argue.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Danisaint112:

- Have you made the decision known to her and she said no?

- If she states she isn't interested what stops you from getting other girls above her age for marriage?

- Lastly must you sleep with a lady before you marry her? A younger one for that matter.

You guys only date them for the thing under their skirt. The Bible you are quoting condemn fornication so everything you are saying is nonsense.

And you think I will stress myself doing that knowing fully well that there is no how the Bible will agree to your meaningless post.

You brought this up so dropping the quotation should be your doing too. That how real men argue.

Lol God will guide us in holiness and righteousness. Amen.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by NACE13: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

Each to their own. Even if I'm 50 na still young fresh girls I go dey find..... if u don't want it then then leave us that want it and go for your old hags

You can be 100 and move with a fresh lady of 23-25, no problem. The age bracket isn't the issue but bedding random girls of 18-19 that can hardly make their own decisions. Come on, mehn. Have at least a little level of self-respect.
34 running on 18s?! You sef reason am na. This level of 'see finish' no be here
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
NACE13:

You can be 100 and move with a fresh lady of 23-25, no problem. The age bracket isn't the issue but bedding random girls of 18-19 that can hardly make their own decisions. Come on, mehn. Have at least a little level of self-respect.
34 running on 18s?! You sef reason am na. This level of 'see finish' no be here

U don't want young girls with ur justifications. Us that want with our justifications leave us na....

Whether they can make decision or not is not your concern.... you are not above the law. Law says 18. About morality, it's not ur business what two consenting adults do.... there's specifically girls dat want older guys while others want their age mates...dats the girls decision....so every girl has wat she wants

I like my girls young and I take care of them well.. it's not even the sexxx I just love the youthful energy and playfulness... I don't use and dump I add to my concubine cos I believe in polygamy... I take care of all my gfs and wives well....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by NACE13: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

U don't want young girls with ur justifications. Us that want with our justifications leave us na....

Whether they can make decision or not is not your concern.... you are not above the law. Law says 18. About morality, it's not ur business what two consenting adults do.... there's specifically girls dat want older guys while others want their age mates...dats the girls decision....so every girl has wat she wants

I like my girls young and I take care of them well.. it's not even the sexxx I just love the youthful energy and playfulness... I don't use and dump I add to my concubine cos I believe in polygamy... I take care of all my gfs and wives well....

What ever makes you happy. Carry on.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Uncle96(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2022
BigBashiru:

Nice one
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:19am On Apr 18, 2022
Danisaint112:

NO ATOM OF GUILT IF I'M NOT THE ONE THAT DEFLOWERED YOU OO cool ooooh yes !!!
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:21am On Apr 18, 2022
ITbomb:

Kanu Nwankwo married a 18 years old, look at them now, no single scandal unlike those matured layers
MONEY IS THE YARDSTICK IN NIGERIA, NOT CONSTITUTION . a bitter pill to swallow.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Carlyboi:
If there’s a pattern to it then there’s a problem!
In essence if all the girls he’s dating or is having sexual relations with are between the ages of 18-19 then that’s not healthy,there’s a problem that’s bordering on paedophilia and that’s perverted and warped even though it’s legal...it’s immoral and you friend might be susceptible to paedophilia it’s just a matter of time even the subtle nuances won’t matter as he would have lost his moral compass.
GOD HELP ME TO PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH.

Second!are these girls matured psychologically and mentally meaning do they know what they’re doing this goes beyond merely giving consent are they aware of what’s going on with them(their bodies)if yes then it’s not much of a problem cos adult babies or immature teenagers is actually off!

Even in the west certain things are found weird and off,the late Paul walker had a type too late teens,early twenties while he wasn’t committing a crime a lot of Americans found that suspect and perverted and sexual exploitation of barely legal girls especially considering the age difference dude was at least 15 years older than most of the girls he was dating then...legal yeah,but kinda odd if you think bout it.

Lastly,It’s ok to spice things up,to explore sometimes and probably date from a younger pool cos I can too,but when there’s a pattern to it then that’s worrisome...but at the end of the day to each his own just cut him off or keep your distance if it your thoughts,character and your moral values don’t align and are polar opposites.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Carlyboi(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=FRANKOSKI post=112044838][/quote]

You shouldn’t be replying inside my replies tho..that’s odd and “ why are you asking God?”,are you prone to the same act?
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Danisaint112(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2022
FRANKOSKI:

NO ATOM OF GUILT IF I'M NOT THE ONE THAT DEFLOWERED YOU OO cool ooooh yes !!!

You need God!
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Danisaint112:

You need God!
Deputy god I sight you
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
YES I LOVE THEM YOUNG

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.