Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls (68766 Views)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

I hope you are not one of those screaming “ Virgin or nothing”

Hypocrites! After sleeping with all the young girls, you guys would still have the audacity to call these ladies hoes and claim there are no virgins again, as if those girls slept with aliens.
We don't force them,it's a mutual benefit.
And marrying a virgin is choice,not everyone intends to. You dig?

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Jack005(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2022
I don't see a big deal in that.. 18 is the consent age almost everywhere in the world.. These girls he's sleeping with are no more kids.. My only issues is if he is changing these girls like wrapper,else he's free to date any girl 18 and above.. Not a Child Abuse at all.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2022
SmellySperm:

We don't force them,it's a mutual benefit.
And marrying a virgin is choice,not everyone intends to. You dig?
You and I know you wouldn’t be happy if you had a younger sister who opens her legs for every man that walks into her life or who decided not to wait till she is married. You are supposed to protect and encourage these young girls to wait and keep themselves, not taking advantage of their weaknesses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

You and I know you wouldn’t be happy if you had a younger sister who opens her legs for every man that walks into her life or who decided not to wait till she is married. You are supposed to protect and encourage these young girls to wait and keep themselves, not taking advantage of their weaknesses.
You mean ladies who aren't chastised weren't protected and encouraged to abstend from x?
Like I said,they aren't being forced,it's their choice and as long as they're 18 above,it's no issue.
Everyone on Earth can't be good and bad at the same time ma'am.
Hope your day is going smoothly?

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by iKON11(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rolly22:

Exactly and he can even kill with this type of Jealousy,why calling girl’s of 18 and 19 minors??
Jealousy? This society is broken.. Seems like most of y'all can even sleep with 16/17 y/o if they open legs.
Jealousy? This word is very funny

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Karleb(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

Jealousy? This society is broken.. Seems like most of y'all can even sleep with 16/17 y/o if they open legs.
Jealousy? This word is very funny

People who throw around that word are those that criticise others out of jealousy. They think others are like them.

It seem wrong what your friend is doing but under the law, it's allowed. So long the girl is at least 18, then no qualms.

It's somehow to me too though but the law is the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illicit(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are in your early 20’s and you are this spoilt

I meant when I was in my early 20s
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Sulele04(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Payperboii:
18 and above should not be am issue as long as it's not rape...
Just talk to him and if he refuses to change,just know that's his own bad, so it's up to you to keep the friendship going or you quit it
As long as the girl is above 18, it is not an issue, and should not be an issue.

Dating 19, 20 girls is not a crime.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

Ok I will tell u everything if we meet and have a drink

SorryU cnt meet me. I dnt meet strangers.

Btw U better stop that act of u spoil little kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illicit(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:

U cnt meet me. I dnt meet strangers

There's always a first time

I am not entirely strange to you tho cos we are already communicating
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

There's always a first time

I am not entirely strange to you tho cos we are already communicating

No tell me what u do to those kids.
Im sure u still doing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
Abeg rest.. is it not possible he can still help change his friend from that life .. you're just as sentimental as every other fvck on here even though you try hard not to be .
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You people with your 'savior complex', na wa! That chip wey una dey carry for shoulder ehn... it is the silliest thing ever! undecided

So, I am sentimental when I tell a grown man to abandon that which causes him irritation and possible damage in life in order that he can focus his energy on mingling with better beings? Yet you his yourself sane suggesting the grown man dedicate his time and efforts instead on fixing a friend who obviously does not believe he has a problem to begin with? grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by MansoryMX(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:
I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.
I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

The funny thing is he doesn't even feel any shame or remorse about this.

I won’t lie. Na my spec be that o! Them dey get oil well well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Olam09(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:
I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.
I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

He must be mad. I know a guy like that too.. but when i explained to him about the implications of what he's doing. He stopped it immediately.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Frosheer(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
your friend nah mumu be that
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by kay29000(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
SmellySperm:

Why you pained? Is 18 not the consent age?
Or should we be going for E.N.Ps?

Please what does E.N.P mean?
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by DeepSight(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

A significant proportion of men lean this way - even if many hide it. I personally find it repulsive, but hey, what do I know. If they are legal adults, then to each his own.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Antoeni(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
May Something Big Locate me this Weekend

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by joyandfaith: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

And he is still your friend?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by olisaEze(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
If Nigeria weren’t a foolish nation, how can anyone call an eighteen year old a baby?? Mr Omoluwabi alias The boy is good, as long as it is consensual pls try not to be so Nigerian and mind ur bizness!! Friendship is a choice so make one, either to keep hanging with him or to walk away. But don’t come online like a snitch to b*tch about ur guy’s sex life! Guys like this make good religious fanatics, because they only see things from their own perspective.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Raisinggodlysee: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and it's even rubbing off on me now.

Move away from him. Evil partnerships corrupt good manners. There's no how you can exonerate yourself as long as you remain friends. As for your friend, his consequence awaits him it is only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by morikee: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I know you are their chairman on this type of issue

Iyaebe my love
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

Those girls are matured girls na. A matured toto can swallow anything.

Aslong as they are not underage girls, he's doing well. Ooin!

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Realmi: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oga is he using ur dick
Did the girls complain to u

Abeg face front

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

You call a 19yr old Lady, TaTa?
You call 18yr old Lady under age? Sometimes I wonder the kind of men we have these days.
You expected him to settle for Old Layers right? .
Your parents are still busy looking for Fresh Blood, you are busy looking for a Lady with an experience. Better Wake up.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by nedekid: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
If the girls are above 18, what is the problem there? undecided
Abi you want him to be carrying old cargoes?
A friend is asking how he can meet those 18 year Olds you don't like but your friend likes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by nedekid: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You call a 19yr old Lady, TaTa?
You call 18yr old Lady under age? Sometimes I wonder the kind of men we have these days.
You expected him to settle for Old Layers right? .
Your parents are still busy looking for Fresh Blood, you are busy looking for a Lady with an experience. Better Wake up.
Abi oh

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
let us all be honest here:
why would any man not enjoy sweet young fresh tight toto, if above 18yrs old....?! is there anything wrong with sweet young fresh tight 18yr old toto?!?!? the issue is not the babe's age, the main issue IS:" why would anyone pretend that sweet young toto aint great and/or if thats what an adult man desires, why shouldnt he go for that?!?!?

i understand that many men out there are looking for mature women to share life together (and thats ok) while there are men out there who are just looking to fukc a toto that FEELS LIKE A TOTO (and i understand why many would stay away from older women out there).

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Solatium(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

Under the law your friend hasn't committed a crime as all those ages mentioned can give consentual sex,may be when you are talking About morality he's neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Larrykaysail(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

18 is allowed , your friend is catching them young and cheap , chilling with BigGirls is expensive

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by GooodHardDick: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

Lol such a funny question. I can't even imagine myself carrying small girls around. For my self esteem and the fact that I can't be dragging over sex with a little girl.
Secondly, I can't be sleeping with students I'm teaching.. Like how will I stand before them in the class? I have a grown woman that befits my age

Oga, everyone isn't you and no one really cares whether you have an evening newspaper who befits your age or not .

Those girls u see have been fvcking since they were 14, and now they're 18.. Allow your friend to fvck them in peace and stop complaining!!!! Abi is he using your dick to fvck them? Did he raped the girls? Abi did they complained to you?

No annoy me! You better stop this ur Simpson and gentle nice caring nature, if not girls go u use play tire

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.