Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls (68759 Views)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illicit(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:

grin werey

My girlfriend is igbo wink
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illuminutty: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No be someone dey fk your mother and grandmother? If those men open their mouths the same way you did about older women, don't you see how your mother and grandmother will be negatively impacted? undecided

Both are dead and rotten.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by gistmega: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
hahahahahahahahhaha
iKON11:

It's okay I have heard you
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
illuminutty:
Both are dead and rotten.
Is that why you don't feel other mothers and grandmothers deserved to have fk mates or what? undecided
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

My girlfriend is igbo wink

Hmm dont spoil that girl i hope shez of age angry
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illicit(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:

Hmm dont spoil that girl i hope shez of age angry

About ur age wink
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

About ur age wink

Baa cant be my age u dnt even know my age.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illicit(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:

Baa cant be my age u dnt even know my age.

Well u can clear my doubt in ur DM
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illuminutty: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is that why you don't feel other mothers and grandmothers deserved to have fk mates or what? undecided

Well, it is up to them. Fact remains that I don't like fvcking 'em. Sh1t so dried like a horror film..
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
illuminutty:
Well, it is up to them. Fact remains that I don't like fvcking 'em. Sh1t so dried like a horror film..
You don't have to but generalizations such as the one you made earlier suggest you think this world of yours should revolve around you and your dk alone - since your mom and grandmom, elder sisters and aunts are no longer in the picture. undecided

P.S. there is nothing dry about older women this since the surrounding tissue is kept moist by the same bacterial culture you would find even in younger women. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by blazebaba(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
SmellySperm:
@op the younger the berry the sweeter the juice
grin grin
Louder please bro, be like say this guy no understand shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Peanut7806: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
'My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls' My friend took pleasure in sleeping with small girls He gave it as his reason that he was tired At other times he said it was to satisfy his sexual curiosity I knew it was something not right I saw a doctor but he did not tell me his name The doctor took a lot of tests When my friend found out he got a promotion Why has the doctor not told me his name? I have asked my wife She says he is very high-strung and it may embarrass him Your wife should be aware that you are a physician She should consider your relationship with your friend She should also be concerned about the fact that you asked her why the doctor hasn't told you his name
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
blazebaba:

grin grin
Louder please bro, be like say this guy no understand shocked tongue
Bad guy cheesy
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by bolagabriella: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

As a hypocritical Nigerian u missed thr main reason. D young girls are HOT and ATTRACTIVE with STANDING BOOBS and hot bodies
I'm not been hypocritical but you have a point also considering the stature and body assets of this new generation of girls. Even i find them attractive grin. I wonder where they get the boobs and ass. I think God also make changes to His creations even as we humans continue to expand in our carnalities.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Carlyboi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Macgyver1:

Abeg who sing this song again? Lol Wayne?

It’s actually the blacker the berry that sweeter the juice it’s the opening line from 2pAc Amaru shakur’s song “ keep Ya head up “ you got to pay for this extensive info tho lol
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by lagosrd: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Avoid him like a plague.

Evil communication corrupts good manners.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.....
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Carlyboi(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
If there’s a pattern to it then there’s a problem!
In essence if all the girls he’s dating or is having sexual relations with are between the ages of 18-19 then that’s not healthy,there’s a problem that’s bordering on paedophilia and that’s perverted and warped even though it’s legal...it’s immoral and you friend might be susceptible to paedophilia it’s just a matter of time even the subtle nuances won’t matter as he would have lost his moral compass.

Second!are these girls matured psychologically and mentally meaning do they know what they’re doing this goes beyond merely giving consent are they aware of what’s going on with them(their bodies)if yes then it’s not much of a problem cos adult babies or immature teenagers is actually off!

Even in the west certain things are found weird and off,the late Paul walker had a type too late teens,early twenties while he wasn’t committing a crime a lot of Americans found that suspect and perverted and sexual exploitation of barely legal girls especially considering the age difference dude was at least 15 years older than most of the girls he was dating then...legal yeah,but kinda odd if you think bout it.

Lastly,It’s ok to spice things up,to explore sometimes and probably date from a younger pool cos I can too,but when there’s a pattern to it then that’s worrisome...but at the end of the day to each his own just cut him off or keep your distance if it your thoughts,character and your moral values don’t align and are polar opposites.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Rawhumper(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
At least he is not pulling with underage girls.

Girls of that age are really succulent and fresh am telling u bro. To be candid,your friend knows what is good

If you had said they below 17years then I for fire him from Here,so allow him to enjoy himself repeat (times7).

uote author=iKON11 post=110928210]I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.
I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

The funny thing is he doesn't even feel any shame or remorse about this.[/quote]
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illuminutty: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't have to but generalizations such as the one you made earlier suggest you think this world of yours should revolve around you and your dk alone - since your mom and grandmom, elder sisters and aunts are no longer in the picture. undecided

P.S. there is nothing dry about older women this since the surrounding tissue is kept moist by the same bacterial culture you would find even in younger women. undecided

You're such a nasty morafvcker
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
illuminutty:
You're such a nasty morafvcker
You mean that is what you are? undecided
Congratulations on finally realizing yourself for what you truly are. undecided
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Dybala11(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
InfinityFabric:

On a good day you're probably operating with an IQ of less than -25. So it's fair to say you're not coming up with anything intelligible - it's your nature.
I understand your problem guy, it's like that degenerative brain disease has become worse. Hence your inability to communicate/have a meaningful conversations with others. You seriously need mental evaluations from a psychiatrist.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by InfinityFabric: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dybala11:

I understand your problem guy, it's like that degenerative brain disease has become worse. Hence your inability to communicate/have a meaningful conversations with others. You seriously need mental evaluations from a psychiatrist.
Cliché
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na idiots full here.

Awon pesos..
You are 3xpecring the op to have sex with his students?

Shameless bunch
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Lantarra: 12:50am On Mar 12, 2022
) Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- Se︆︆ns︆︆to︆︆s︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by pappilo(m): 1:16am On Mar 12, 2022
My current girlfriend is 20 years younger than me grin

I am only 4 years younger than her mum. Her mum calls me her brother.

The biggest age gap I ever had was 22 years but I lied and told her I was my age minus 13 years. You'd never be able to tell cause I look like a child.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by frozen70(f): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2022
iKON11:
I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.
I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

The funny thing is he doesn't even feel any shame or remorse about this.

He settled for that age because those age groups are easier to lure and deceive with just words or penny gift

An idiot who is shameless has no remorse

But try to separate from him so that the day they will give him street justice, you will be spared

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Hmmnn supporter of evil, partner in crime.
Fuckin.g an 18 yr old isn't a crime. 18 is consent age. Or would you rather applaud me if i fvck my grandma agemates?
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 12, 2022
pappilo:
My current girlfriend is 20 years younger than me grin

I am only 4 years younger than her mum. Her mum calls me her brother.

The biggest age gap I ever had was 22 years but I lied and told her I was my age minus 13 years. You'd never be able to tell cause I look like a child.
Wehdone pappilo grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 12, 2022
illicit:

Well u can clear my doubt in ur DM
Ride on,I dey your back. After u I'm next grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by sonjohn994: 5:27am On Mar 12, 2022
If he start sleeping with older women now you will still complain.

iKON11:
I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.

The funny thing is he doesn't even feel any shame or remorse about this.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by 9japride(m): 5:52am On Mar 12, 2022
At Op maybe government should increase the legal age for sex for females to be 25 years so you can rest small. Go to foreign countries and see young ladies getting married. All I see envy, don't come here to form saint.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BloomingDale(f): 6:27am On Mar 12, 2022
SmellySperm:
@op the younger the berry the sweeter the juice

Until he defiles your daughters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.