Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls (68746 Views)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Miosia2022:
Evil communication corrupt good manners stay away from such friends with little or no regard for morality time will always tell i ve been in academics quiet some time i see teachers messing around in teens few died mysteriously most are struggling wit notin to show this girls grow to despise decency cos someone who is to teach them taught them wrongly flee my brother fastest way to end wrongly

Too much religion. Its his mating choice and there's nothing evil about it. The middle aged man is going for who he finds attractive. The girls too are going for who they find attractive.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Paulianfa(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
When will this life balanced? If u folo older woman wahala and u derived pleasure in catch them young double wahala, if u folo ur age grade multiple wahala...
Guy leave ur friend alone
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
lusid:
i fùck women in their 30s, 40s and 50s and am only 28
I'm even younger than you're and those are the type of women I go after they are the sweetest cheesy.....those people saying otherwise...they don't know what they are missing

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by ikorodureporta: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
18, 19 isn't too young na...so far dem no wear school uniform come there..

Just wait till the next 10yrs, you yourself na 22 yrs girls you go dey pursue..

Like say I be womaniser, na wetin I for dey pursue too. Who go dey pursue old things??

Womanizer na womanizer!
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BigBashiru: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
BabaRamota1980:

OP, the fantasy of everyman is to be with a young woman. You may not be dating a young woman but you nonetheless desire one. It goes also that every young woman desire to be sorrounded in opulence and wealth and so they do not turn down offer from older men with means, even when society condemns it as greed.

Certain things are acts of natural balance, should be acknowledged, not condemned.

Well said!

Most young girls don't wanna settle down tho...so just keep her in ur concubine....
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Pimine: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
SportsHD:
That's Child abuse. I don't and can't even date my age mate. I like older women.
Aswearugaaad

That's newspaper granny abuse undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by InfinityFabric: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dybala11:

Now I know that your stupidity is hereditary, abi wetin concern parents with the discussion we're having here??
It's not a surprise sha, there are lots of insane individuals with access to the internet like you on social media, with the opportunity to speak thrash from their dumb brain like you.
Nothing is too stupid for someone like you, what you lack in reason you made up for with vehemence.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Dybala11(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Nothing is too stupid for someone like you, what you lack in reason you made up for with vehemence.
Why am I not surprised that you're displaying your stupidity for the world to see??
A condom could have prevented a fool like you from being in existence, utter waste of space and resources. grin
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by InfinityFabric: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dybala11:

Why am I not surprised that you're displaying your stupidity for the world to see??
A condom could have prevented a fool like you from being in existence, utter waste of space and resources. grin
On a good day you're probably operating with an IQ of less than -25. So it's fair to say you're not coming up with anything intelligible - it's your nature.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by ellizy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nothing bad if na with their consent
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kingcalls: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

Lol such a funny question. I can't even imagine myself carrying small girls around. For my self esteem and the fact that I can't be dragging over sex with a little girl.
Secondly, I can't be sleeping with students I'm teaching.. Like how will I stand before them in the class? I have a grown woman that befits my age

Whats ur business...is 18 not old enough...its certain that u are the jealous type and that ur friend should b careful around u
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by MufasaLion: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
illuminutty:

I hate older women with their slacked pvssy and frailed boobs.

WTF? This is insulting!
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by dazzlingd(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Age of consent is 18+

So no case here.

Case dismissed and accused discharged and acquitted
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Macgyver1: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
SmellySperm:
@op the younger the berry the sweeter the juice

Abeg who sing this song again? Lol Wayne?
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by EndRape2(f): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
[See man mad, most of those girls might be below 18, girls always like reducing age

It Is only low taste guys that go out with teenagers

quote author=Belafonte post=110929602]

Sorry to say but you're simply a jealous asss mufucka grin

Does he trouble you over your poor taste in women? Werey. GTFOH[/quote]
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

That's newspaper granny abuse undecided
You mean grandmothers should not have a life at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

Shebi I will catch u n disturb u one day wink tongue

Lol..
I be ur aunty oh
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Graceman89: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:
I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.
I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

The funny thing is he doesn't even feel any shame or remorse about this.

Na chibok girls, he is taking them on extra moral class. WAEC is fast approaching
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kryzboy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Op try f*ck 16yrs old girl make you confirm sweetness.

Make you also f*ck her mouth

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illicit(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:

Lol..
I be ur aunty oh

So far say u no be my sister
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

So far say u no be my sister

Hmm i dnt understand.. undecided
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illicit(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:

Hmm i dnt understand.. undecided

Age makes no difference, adult is adult

I don't mind shining ur Congo wink

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by lilvicky68(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

Lol. grin
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by adecz: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
⏩⏩You are calling 19 year girls
small girls for this country❓

These girls have started watching
blue movies on their Android phones
since 9 and are very sophisticated about
such things.

Northern governors and big men in
their 50s to 70s routinely marry
teenagers from 13 years & you are
here calling 19 years small girls.

Even by law, 18 year old girls are
good to go & ripe for plucking because
the kpekus don set...♥♥♥

I think you really are jealous of your
friend❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

angry pls stop that
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by iyke2frankeze: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stay away from him. The day his cup will full, you may end up being punished as his accomplice.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Way4orward: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Your friend no better thing I swear.

Fresh breasst, fresh body infact everything fresh.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illicit(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:

angry pls stop that

lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by EndRape2(f): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
If you want to go far in life , leave that friend, he is an old fool, trust me most people on your street are laughing at you guys, at 34, he should, have a Fience, planning to settle down, or a wife with kids, he has low self esteem, reason he is going for small girls he can subdue, his self esteem is so low, that he can not stand and talk to mature girls,. We have them on the street we call them brother ode.

He can not go far in life, aside sex what can small girls offer him, at his age he need more than sex, I am sure he is still very poor at that age.

,quote author=iKON11 post=110928210]I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.
I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

The funny thing is he doesn't even feel any shame or remorse about this.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

lipsrsealed

grin werey
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Bbbw: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
That’s good for the health

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.