Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media (94049 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by flokii: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Everything is always upside down in Nigeria.. you'll see a girl remanded for murder looking fresh than a young boy who committed minor offense.

If care is not taken, feminists will ask us to release women no matter the crime they commit while the guys can go rot in jail for all they care. Stop the. gender inequality now!

Most of those girls befriend the prison warders and some politicians sha.. so they get special attention.

3 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Nonexisting: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
You will never see feminists here to cry for equal rights but turn the table around now and they will jump in here to spew trash as usual. The male gender suffer because too many simps and politically right males who can't control their dicks are in power.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by olatuns2017: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE PRISON IMMATES.

In the same Kirikiri prison and in the same occasion.

Just take a look at the male picture and that of the female inmates.

�| 4thestatereporters

Nigerians

Werey plenty for bloggers

In prisons

You have convicted and awaiting trial inmates

That girl Chidima Ojukwu is on awaiting trials and she still eats food cooked from her homes

If you want more information go to kikiri

Social media=fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by obiekunie01: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Truly, penis is very useless embarassed embarassed embarassed

check out bob risky na!

as him throway him penis him life change for the better - him become billionare!

see the other guy na! i forgot his name - him throway his penis now he is in UK studying for free!

PENIS IS ONLY GOOD AT MAKING US SUFFER AND PUTTING US IN TROUBLE!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by gadgethead: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

I'm sure those guys hardly eat two meals a day with very meagre ration. Look at how lean, rough and bony they are. This is very bad on the side of prison authorities where a man is likely the head embarassed embarassed

men no get pussi na
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by mirexxx(f): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Now you see why year in year out they keep lowering the life expectancy for us men? ...
WHO said as at 40.years a man's heart is twice as worn out than that of a woman... High blood pressure worrying and over thinking kills us off...
Truly men are now an endangered species.. and women blame us when we have decided not to marry again .

United Nations statistics showed that globally 98% of suicide victims are men.. 97% of work place accident related deaths are men, world wide 98% of road accident victims are men , 99% of soldiers killed in wars are men... Then 99% of murder victims are men .. you work hard all your life ,

We are an endangered species ..in today's world the worst thing you can be is a man...

If you are down and ask for help they will call you a weak man, a beggar and failure, of you are down and don't ask for help and keep struggling they will call you a failure , and say you are.not trying hard enough , if you are ask for help as a.man no one will help you, of you are down and you decide you can't take it anymore and commit suicide then you are labelled a weakling .. but if you stay alive no one will still help you.

It's not easy for men
it's not easy because it's ur fellow man that will still assist a lady crying for help and ignore a man begging for thesame help. the annoying thing of all is that if the same man begging for help suddenly makes it in life na girls he go still empower leave his fellow men. it's u guys that are killing yourselves while ladies are chilling big time.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Onyeziokwu(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

�| 4thestatereporters

No be naija again? Bebs wey dey service everyone for there
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by aalangel(f): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wondering the crime these fine ladies committed?

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by spencekat(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
lexy2014:

It's not society and nature that are sympathetic and lenient with women. It is the male gender that usually decides to creates two separate laws for in favour of women just because of sex
You are correct!

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MYHUBBY: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Very useless organ that attract no sympathy and leniency grin grin grin

even you know men are important, you're even ashamed to identify with your gender, reason you use (m) or you're illiterate to know (f) is for female

anyway it is very easy to discovered a product of rape, if your dad didn't rape your mom to carelessly birthed you, you won't be calling penís useless

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by SaintBishop: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nawaoo.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

�| 4thestatereporters

Conji don finish this girls kpata kpata
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by mariovito(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maybe the chief warden have soft hard spot for the female block

If you know what I mean

tommy589:
Male cells are different republic on their own. Your purse determines your cell and well being .Who determines directly the condition of inmates is the chief warden,and they are all sadist. The cell marshall has to be a sadist too or else lost all priviledges

Maybe the chief warden have soft spot for the female blocks

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Ameduedwin: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Very sad reality.

Why women are favoured is because the society had earlier perceived them to be soft, tender and not prone to hard treatment.

They take care of women right from their childhood and they end up being lovely and cared for.

The gap has widened and women would continue to be considered and treated with leniency ahead of men.

It is well.
even women have taking over our job even though they don't have so many responsibility as men, go to any company or organization now 99% of employees there are females why the Left men roaming the street searching for unavailable job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by CHoccolaTE: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Look at all the men crying on this thread because of sentimental pictures
Later they will say men are not emotional

These pictures are misleading.

First of all the male inmates were photographed inside their cells, not doing any recreational activities or socializing, while the female inmates were photographed in very different situations

If you visit an all men's prison in real life instead of crying on nairaland, you will see that male prisoners usually live fairly nice and decent lives. I visited Oko prison in Edo state some years ago and the male prisoners were looking clean and well dressed, they engaged in different forms of hand work and craft projects like making raffia fans and bags, sponges, etc. They even gifted my visiting group some items they made in prison.

But you boys can continue to weep emotionally because of those misleading pictures.

6 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
aalangel:
Wondering the crime these fine ladies committed?

Me too

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by DroppingLiquid: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Una know wetin these girls dey pass through? You know the kind dick them dey receive? Them need food and other things to maintain beauty and structure.

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by backnbeta(f): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

In all life circumstances, women are given attention and priority more than men. Even men in power make law that favours women's welfare and needs. This patriarchy world is not favouring men at all. The society expects a boy to be man even at a tender age. It is well cry cry cry
Patriarchy simply means male supremacy. If patriarchy doesn't favor men, it means men are the problem of men and women!

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

�| 4thestatereporters
Men, these idiots called men are their own worst enemies!

They fight themselves foolishly to impress women! Idiots! Most of those healthy and fresh looking female inmates are already lesbians but the male hegoats will just be offering them heaven on Earth to sleep with them!

It is not women that set this system up, it is the Hegoats called men. Useless bunch of idiots. All they dream about is pussy. Cursed fools. They cants think straight, all they after is the next girl to sleep with. The women are catching on. Very soon they will relegate all the Hegoats to the trash bin of history. Fools!

And your useless dicks are as disgusting as you! Women have alternatives. They promote it, Love Machine and vibrator. When alternatives came for men sex doll like cursed beings they attacked it so that they can continue being slaves to women.

Truly the penis is worthless!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by juman(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Male prisoner look shabby.
We have faulty system.

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Look at all the men crying on this thread because of sentimental pictures
Later they will say men are not emotional

These pictures are misleading.

First of all the male inmates were photographed inside their cells, not doing any recreational activities or socializing, while the female inmates were photographed in very different situations

If you visit an all men's prison in real life instead of crying on nairaland, you will see that male prisoners usually live fairly nice and decent lives. I visited Oko prison in Edo state some years ago and the male prisoners were looking clean and well dressed, they engaged in different forms of hand work and craft projects like making raffia fans and bags, sponges, etc. They even gifted my visiting group some items they made in prison.

But you boys can continue to weep emotionally because of those misleading pictures.

I visited Enugu Maximum prison too. Those ones you see socializing are almost finishing their sentence. I think those ones awaiting trial are locked up inside. That don't come out at all to do anything.

We go there to pray for them way back on campus during legion of Mary work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Blacksavage: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
I swear
Man come life come suffer ajeh sad

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by CHoccolaTE: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

I visited Enugu Maximum prison too. Those ones you see socializing are almost finishing their sentence. I think those ones awaiting trial are locked up inside. That don't come out at all to do anything.

We go there to pray for them way back on campus during legion of Mary work
Thank you.

The fact is that they usually let some prisoners have their fun and kill boredom inside prison

Both the males and females, depending on their sentence.

There is no injustice anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by kennyz247(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
if I be lady, I go kill my landlord go ds prison

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
The men need to be fed too. This is sad undecided
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Hahahahahaha. Useless and hungry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by phemmyfour: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

grin grin angry
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by kingyakos: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=NoFucksToGive post=110949883]

Now you see why year in year out they keep lowering the life expectancy for us men? ...
WHO said as at 40.years a man's heart is twice as worn out than that of a woman... High blood pressure worrying and over thinking kills us off...
Truly men are now an endangered species.. and women blame us when we have decided not to marry again .

United Nations statistics showed that globally 98% of suicide victims are men.. 97% of work place accident related deaths are men, world wide 98% of road accident victims are men , 99% of soldiers killed in wars are men... Then 99% of murder victims are men .. you work hard all your life ,

We are an endangered species ..in today's world the worst thing you can be is a man...

If you are down and ask for help they will call you a weak man, a beggar and failure, of you are down and don't ask for help and keep struggling they will call you a failure , and say you are.not trying hard enough , if you are ask for help as a.man no one will help you, of you are down and you decide you can't take it anymore and commit suicide then you are labelled a weakling .. but if you stay alive no one will still help you.

It's not easy for men [/quote
What can man do.....
It's a woman's generation. The Laodicea age
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Candidlady: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by drlateef: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
I can see all the feminists on Nairaland hiding in Ukrainian bunkers now grin

5 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by GUNITGuy: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
When Redpillers are angry alot of this western favoritism towards women many people call them names .......I have said it in no generation as women been this favoured than now alot of them cry victim ....The patriarchs generation were out parents but the effects of what is going on now would be obvious Ten to 15years it would be very obvious .........For now it's not noticable gradually we are seeing preference bfor women in white collar jobs than men except when they know you have to stick your life out it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Tomek09(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
God1000:
This is totally unacceptable

My own heartbreaking story happened just last month, I couldn't travel to do certain school stuff in Abuja due to some circumstances beyond my control, so I asked a lady who also had the same problem to help me out since she was in Abuja.

She went to meet the man incharge and tabled her issue and it was sorted out within that week, this same man that helped her refused to address my own, I called him several times and he ignored my calls until it was too late.

Truly we men are the enemies of ourselves

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Flipcash / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.