Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. (29168 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Elephant Seen Helping A Lion Cub To A Watering Hole / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Drsnives(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

Nobody cared to try and save me from them.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

I was wondering how people could call that "fighting" when I was not fighting them, but they were the ones who assaulted and beat me up.

Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.

If a male is being assaulted by another male or males, people would say they are fighting, so that they won't feel the need to save the victim from his tormentors.

All these is done because men don't want to help a fellow man.

No be for where i dea..
I fo follow manhandle the woman like say tomorrow no dea.. women dea disgust me cos na fake life dem dea live

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Plus Men are quick to confide in women than in any other man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by AbosedeFalade(f): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by marsup: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
That's because you don't have breasts and a vagina. grin It's a normal thing all over the world.
Sorry for the beatings you collected.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by NaijaCuzin: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
I’ve always been nice
should I send aza?
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by pansophist(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rubbish.

Your writeup is nothing more than confirmation bias. Men help fellow men than they will ever help women. Lots of men are crashing on their male friends couch now. Go to Ladipo market, oshodi, infact all markets, business, it's men helping other men. The uber drivers are cars owned by other men. Where should I even start from sef?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
OP it is what it is.. Just Man Up. There are severally occasions where the women are underrated too.. you dont want to talk about that abi. Stop playing the victim cards. To me na women them dey ride most for this world self. Look at the national assembly matter too? Oga Be a Man.. stop Ranting .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by XDaBOSS(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nairaland this days, if no be man matter na woman matter. Una no de tire?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Blue86(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
That's a characteristic of simps.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by ictplotter(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don't help females and i will never help them because of this receivers entitlement and mentality in them. Helping ur fellow man in need, mine not giv you immediately result but its a generational investment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Angelfrost(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
I honestly don't understand this thread... Seriously now!
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
I help more men than women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by HitSong: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

I was wondering how people could call that "fighting" when I was not fighting them, but they were the ones who assaulted and beat me up.

Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.

If a male is being assaulted by another male or males, people would say they are fighting, so that they won't feel the need to save the victim from his tormentors.

You are probably a girl disguising as a male or a girl in a boy's skin.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by CSTRR: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
I hate such men with a passion.

The woman wrapper kind of men.

When I was in school, those men are the type of men will pack all the girls besides the road on a rainy day with the car and leave the guys in the rain.

Those girls won't even say anything on our behalf.

It happened to me many times as a student and now that I have my own car, I no dey carry women for road.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Timoleon(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Is this not contradictory to the topic? If men always run to men for help,( and many do get help if not they won’t keep running to men) why then is the topic saying men don’t help men?
From the original posts itself, you claimed you had misunderstandings with agberos and they teamed up to beat you up. This itself is contradictory to the topic too. If the story is true, you most likely had a misunderstanding with one agbero and his guys who of course are men came to help him and they all beat you up. In this instance, the fact that you were not the one receiving help did not mean that men did not help each other. The men helped each other to beat you up and you probably deserved it. This is the same fate Ukraine is facing waiting for others to come and help when they could have avoided a fight all along.
Clear road abeg!
lecturer50:
Another thing that is surprising is that most men don't help a fellow man but would rather help women.

But when they have problem, it is a man they would run to for help.

Most men would not go to a woman to get help but they would rather seek help from a man.

But these are the people who like helping only women.

So if they have a need, why not go to women to seek help since it is only women you help?

Why go to a man?

If you are a man, and you help only women, why do you think another man should help you when you don't normally help a man?

I mean, it's very ironical.

Most males believe it is not proper for men to ask help from women.

They equally believe that as a man, they should help only women.

But when they have problem, they still expect a fellow man to help them.

Is it not totally ironical that you don't help another man but you expect another man to help you?

If you believe you must only help a woman, why not seek help from a woman when you also have problem?

I don't understand the irony that characterizes the life of men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Lonewolf2010(f): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
It’s Simple and direct. They low key don’t like the progress of their gender. Guys know how to cover up these things.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Because they are not really helping the ladies for help’s sake, they are positioning themselves in a place where they can gain trust and then get something in return. That’s just generally speaking not necessarily for the narrative the OP described.

Before you quote me to argue, ask yourself why y’all blame ladies for accepting “help” from guys if they are not ready to pay back in kind. That’s because you know the so called help wasn’t sincere to begin with.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
So men do help other men or not? Be clear
lecturer50:
Another thing that is surprising is that most men don't help a fellow man but would rather help women.

Most men would not go to a woman to get help but they would rather seek help from a man.

So if they have a need, why not go to women to seek help since it is only women you help?

Why go to a man?

If you are a man, and you help only women, why do you think another man should help you when you don't normally help a man?

Is it not totally ironical that you don't help another man but you expect another man to help you?

If you believe you must only help a woman, why not seek help from a woman when you also have problem?

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by frowland(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:

Your choice of words is quite funny.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Crafteck1: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
What insentive is there? In most cases theres nothing visibly in sight to get back, also this question is usually from men who have nothing to offer but will table their wants for someone, they are ususally ungrateful people, if you are there for a friend or you are known not to be tight fisted other men would help.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by diogo23: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:

When you have do you help others?
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by RaymondEasyLife(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:

Why go to a man?

You made a point Sir, Very Ironical

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
Plus Men are quick to confide in women than in any other man

Maybe they confided in their significant others?
If you’re in an intimate relationship with someone of the opposite gender (as most people are), chances are you’ll confide in them before outsiders.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Timoleon(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Why would a responsible person be fighting agbero? What point does he want to prove?
Slynation:
What a wrong move... Fighting with an agbero that has nothing to lose!! You should have save yourself the stress, you get luck say they no break your head self...!! grin Only an agbero in charge will separate his fellow agberos from beating someone unless they go change am for you...!!
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Tomilola360: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
heya, sorry ehn.

As for me, weda u b man or woman, I would just walk by.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Grandmeister(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:

Why go to a man?

I must be from mars. Most financial helps I’ve rendered are to guys..and my guys have always been there to bail me out and I’m grateful for the friends I have.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by digitite: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Only God can help anyone.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by moneyissweet(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Op, it depends on your birth element and who you are. All my life , woman has been the one watering and softing groud for me. I have never got any help from any man, even when I am in danger woman will be the one to help me out.

Some say because I am handsome, but this is beyond ordinary.

It becomes so clear when A woman I met once at airport in UAE came to Dubai for shopping and asked my useless male friends about me and they mockingly told her that I am languishing in Prison in Abu Dhabi Maragat jail.

She came to the Prison and give me $500. Her name is Grace and She is from Imo state and lives in Owerri. Mrs Grace, If you are on Nairaland, May you continue to soar higher and higher.

As for my envious classmates, Useless male friends. Middle finger for all of you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Onlinebar: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Stop spreading baseless lies. Most guys are willing to help their fellow guys as long as they know the value of hardwork.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral / FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan. / Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.