Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. (29166 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Elephant Seen Helping A Lion Cub To A Watering Hole / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Fiscus105(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
DMerciful:
You cant use your actions which is far in the minority to judge majority. You know he said the truth, that men do not help men generally but prefer helping women.

Oga man help man far more than they help woman

If you give money to lady becos u want to sex ,that is not help oo
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Thazard(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
Another thing that is surprising is that most men don't help a fellow man but would rather help women.

But when they have problem, it is a man they would run to for help.

Most men would not go to a woman to get help but they would rather seek help from a man.

But these are the people who like helping only women.

So if they have a need, why not go to women to seek help since it is only women you help?

Why go to a man?

If you are a man, and you help only women, why do you think another man should help you when you don't normally help a man?

I mean, it's very ironical.

Most males believe it is not proper for men to ask help from women.

They equally believe that as a man, they should help only women.

But when they have problem, they still expect a fellow man to help them.

Is it not totally ironical that you don't help another man but you expect another man to help you?

If you believe you must only help a woman, why not seek help from a woman when you also have problem?

I don't understand the irony that characterizes the life of men.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Kelvin3476: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Czarina21:

Permit me to lol at this ignorance, sire. I've seen and heard lots of ' she's a gift to my life'.
Maybe you should check your circle of women.
And next time the urge comes on please, think of a stone and self-service on it.
Thank you.

Service is from both sides and not just one sided. U just proved that they are not really valuable outside servicing.
Lolz at ur ignorance.
They gift from hell
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by LINTUNE(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
Another thing that is surprising is that most men don't help a fellow man but would rather help women.

But when they have problem, it is a man they would run to for help.

Most men would not go to a woman to get help but they would rather seek help from a man.

But these are the people who like helping only women.

So if they have a need, why not go to women to seek help since it is only women you help?

Why go to a man?

If you are a man, and you help only women, why do you think another man should help you when you don't normally help a man?

I mean, it's very ironical.

Most males believe it is not proper for men to ask help from women.

They equally believe that as a man, they should help only women.

But when they have problem, they still expect a fellow man to help them.

Is it not totally ironical that you don't help another man but you expect another man to help you?

If you believe you must only help a woman, why not seek help from a woman when you also have problem?

I don't understand the irony that characterizes the life of men.
i get more help from women than my male friends,try and keep women for genuine friendship and connection, there more probability that a woman will help u,than ur fellow man,it just depends on your relationship with her...pls guys, its not every woman u should sleep with or have string attached with... currently most of my close friends are female, I mean genuine friends....our mentality as men is so bleeped up ..
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Czarina21(f): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kelvin3476:

Service is from both sides and not just one sided. U just proved that they are not really valuable outside servicing.
Lolz at ur ignorance.
They gift from hell

Sounds like you've had to cross paths with the banshees or you asked for salmonella infested three-course meals.
Anyways, try treating them differently and don't forget to look for gold. Suffice it to say that you can make your own gold, too.
As for servicing, biologically, there'll always be conjugation.
Some men still honor women even if that's all they get from them.
Learn more about women, offer kindness and personal growth, then you'll see changes.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by samorobo: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
HenryDion:

Well, I have some pictures for you. Check out my threads and you'll see how I look. And yes, people admire and respect me. I'm muscular, cuter, and rich.

Lol cute grin osheyyyy RICH ard cheesy
Bro I have seen your thread and pics as well grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by samorobo: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
HenryDion:

I don't consider myself skinny anymore. Works out like a lion now smiley

Bro you will still be referred to as skinny. And there is nothing wrong with being skinny so pls stop with the insecurity. But one thing I know for sure is that ain’t nobody gonna be intimidated by someone with a body like yours.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by ume1000: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
HitSong:

Hoe ree yah ehh ti buru
gbenu so'n

Iya ye ti buru

Omo jati jati
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by FahBuLous: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dem beat you,you Kom carry redpill enter am kom dy ask y dem no dy beat women,dem no truly beat you well else you for no get strength to type
Another piece of rubbish angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Tomek09(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
1Sharon:
It's in men's instinct to protect women... I think it's cute sha
Because men are immortal na.

You ladies are just selfish and insensitive to men's plight.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Tomek09(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
LINTUNE:
i get more help from women than my male friends,try and keep women for genuine friendship and connection, there more probability that a woman will help u,than ur fellow man,it just depends on your relationship with her...pls guys, its not every woman u should sleep with or have string attached with... currently most of my close friends are female, I mean genuine friends....our mentality as men is so bleeped up ..
You are a SIMPle and kind man. Keep it up grin
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by HitSong: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
ume1000:
gbenu so'n

Iya ye ti buru

Omo jati jati
Hoe low foe
Ọmọ irankiran
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Tomek09(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
Fiscus105:

Oga man help man far more than they help woman

If you give money to lady becos u want to sex ,that is not help oo
[/s]
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Tomek09(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
luckingto50:
You get Toto?
LOL
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
samorobo:

Bro you will still be referred to as skinny. And there is nothing wrong with being skinny so pls stop with the insecurity. But one thing I know for sure is that ain’t nobody gonna be intimidated by someone with a body like yours.

All I could deduce from your vent is envy grin
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by LINTUNE(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:

You are a SIMPle and kind man. Keep it up grin
lol...if only u know my kind of person...SIMPing no de my dictionary at all bro..
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by 24brains(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Me I dont help Simps.. Rather I direct them to the B!tches they once helped..

Thats why its adviceable to take TRP the red pill...

All those niggas think with their d!ck...

An adage says...

If you say something that makes men look bad and make women look good, people dont care.. But, if you say something that makes men look Good and make women look bad.. People explode in Rage..

Note: the peopl in this context are both men and women...

Men the society(women) does not care bout you, they dont love you.. They only like your value which is money or fame....

I will 4ever hate a gynocentric society that look down on men...

Show me a man that can control his sexual urge and I will show you a powerless woman..
you are truly a bloodied REDPILLER. quoting our "LAWS" without fear or favour. women are the societal prefered gender.(gynocentrist)
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by freedomchild: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Me I dont help Simps.. Rather I direct them to the B!tches they once helped..

Thats why its adviceable to take TRP the red pill...

All those niggas think with their d!ck...

An adage says...

If you say something that makes men look bad and make women look good, people dont care.. But, if you say something that makes men look Good and make women look bad.. People explode in Rage..

Note: the peopl in this context are both men and women...

Men the society(women) does not care bout you, they dont love you.. They only like your value which is money or fame....

I will 4ever hate a gynocentric society that look down on men...

Show me a man that can control his sexual urge and I will show you a powerless woman..
correct
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by NdakoIb(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Only ye ye men live by helping only the other sex.
If you get help but if you no get, only God knows the heart of man
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Bigpapi: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dem beat you,you Kom carry redpill enter am kom dy ask y dem no dy beat women,dem no truly beat you well else you for no get strength to type

Mumu

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by 24brains(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

Nobody cared to try and save me from them.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.
bro you just realised this shit? Swallow a "REDPILL" and more will be revealed unto you. knowing the truth, you become wiser, tougher and hard to control/manipulate by PUSSY wielder.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by jimcaddy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
It's simple. You don't have anything they want. Women run the would. They are so powerful than we think. Men won't help men. But would help a woman. A lot of cases but that's the reality.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by 1Sharon(f): 2:55am On Mar 13, 2022
Tomek09:

Because men are immortal na.

You ladies are just selfish and insensitive to men's plight.

My post was showing appreciation and yet I'm still selfish?

It's not women's fault you men are drawn to help women and shun your fellow man.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:52am On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm it's what me sef don't understand o
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by vickydevoka(m): 6:02am On Mar 13, 2022
spydera:
Bruv, this and many more of such related cases have been discussed countless times on this platform and other social platforms like twitter, etc.
Naturally, Men control the World, Women control Men...
Take it or leave it.
You may not have been under a woman's control directly ooo but, you must have been manipulated or influenced indirectly by them so many times.
Fact

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by ume1000: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2022
HitSong:

Hoe low foe
Ọmọ irankiran
wevwe ekpa
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by cardoctor(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2022
That means you dont know the power of WOMAN.

FEAR WOMAN!
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Kelvin3476: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Czarina21:

Sounds like you've had to cross paths with the banshees or you asked for salmonella infested three-course meals.
Anyways, try treating them differently and don't forget to look for gold. Suffice it to say that you can make your own gold, too.
As for servicing, biologically, there'll always be conjugation.
Some men still honor women even if that's all they get from them.
Learn more about women, offer kindness and personal growth, then you'll see changes.
NOW U TALKD VERY MUCH BETTER. THANKS 4 THIS ONE AND HAPPY SUNDAY

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by newoffer: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Men are scum... When u meet your fellow man for help he will dip his inside his pocket and gift u 500 naira. Once a lady ask for help he will ask for account number. All the small girl with big God have one thing in common. One mumu man is behind them
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by bepositive11: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Some men see fellow men as competition

lecturer50:
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

Nobody cared to try and save me from them.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

I was wondering how people could call that "fighting" when I was not fighting them, but they were the ones who assaulted and beat me up.

Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.

If a male is being assaulted by another male or males, people would say they are fighting, so that they won't feel the need to save the victim from his tormentors.

All these is done because men don't want to help a fellow man.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Acidosis(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
cococandy:
Because they are not really helping the ladies for help’s sake, they are positioning themselves in a place where they can gain trust and then get something in return. That’s just generally speaking not necessarily for the narrative the OP described.

Before you quote me to argue, ask yourself why y’all blame ladies for accepting “help” from guys if they are not ready to pay back in kind. That’s because you know the so called help wasn’t sincere to begin with.

I agree cool
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by samorobo: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
HenryDion:

All I could deduce from your vent is envy grin

Lol bro give me one good reason why I should look at you and be jealous grin
Again you are very delusional....in fact extremely delusional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral / FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan. / Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.