Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. (29167 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Elephant Seen Helping A Lion Cub To A Watering Hole / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by kushme: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
Plus Men are quick to confide in women than in any other man

Hmmm, one of my elder bro is typical, he tells his wife everything. I don't know if it is lack of gist or just being pussified. I barely engage him in personal issues these days, cos the wife now knows a lot of my past actions.

As for my current female, she once complained that I am not open, I hardly tell her things... Wetin she one hear? When I go marry her, abi how my fat female neighbor wan fvck me...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Legendoo: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
We go help Una , just help us in rendering these women's toto useless by controlling your sexual urge.

We need to let them bitches know that we don't send them, if them like make them naked .

We are going to prioritize men , the real nation builder's.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by February30(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
GeneralPula:
Well, for my life, I don help my fellow man more than I’ve helped any woman..

when it comes to rendering help; I am Gay

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Successfulben: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dem beat you,you Kom carry redpill enter am kom dy ask y dem no dy beat women,dem no truly beat you well else you for no get strength to type
This Iyaebe no know say me I dey beat women well well, na my hubby be that, especially useless women wey no get manners. Na ur type man dey use do punching bag. Arrant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Akharmony: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Them no get Street OT.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Ubdavis(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wetting man do man
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
killmods:

Bros nothing concern real fight with muscles oo. No let gym put u for wahala grin

Read post again. I box also... But before someone will pick on you, first they analyze their target and yes, those muscles can actually intimidate and deter someone from messing with you. That's facts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
HenryDion:

Read post again. I box also... But before someone will pick on you, first they analyze their target and yes, those muscles can actually intimidate and deter someone from messing with you. That's facts.
You have a point but not every one is intimidated by muscles. I thought u should know. The boxing part is confirmed tho
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
killmods:

You have a point but not every one is intimidated by muscles. I thought u should know. The boxing part is confirmed tho

If the muscles failed to deter you, my punch will send you to oblivion grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by eyinjuege: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
The question is about why men don't help each other and it's turned into how men help women.
That still hasn't answered the main question.
If there were no women in the equation at all, would men start helping men?
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Kelvin3476: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Women are not actually not useful to men but men are way useful to women, but they tend to paint men black the more

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Czarina21(f): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

Nobody cared to try and save me from them.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

I was wondering how people could call that "fighting" when I was not fighting them, but they were the ones who assaulted and beat me up.

Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.

If a male is being assaulted by another male or males, people would say they are fighting, so that they won't feel the need to save the victim from his tormentors.

All these is done because men don't want to help a fellow man.

Sorry, hope they didn't injure you seriously.
It's the natural selection thing science talked about. It happens with females too.
Just relax and recover, there's work on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Czarina21(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kelvin3476:
Women are not actually not useful to men but men are way useful to women, but they tend to paint men black the more

Permit me to lol at this ignorance, sire. I've seen and heard lots of ' she's a gift to my life'.
Maybe you should check your circle of women.
And next time the urge comes on please, think of a stone and self-service on it.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by ume1000: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
HitSong:

You are probably a girl disguising as a male or a girl in a boy's skin.
stfu
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by ume1000: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Onlinebar:
Stop spreading baseless lies. Most guys are willing to help their fellow guys as long as they know the value of hardwork.
btw a random guy/girl ,who would u help if in dire need

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
pansophist:
Rubbish.

Your writeup is nothing more than confirmation bias. Men help fellow men than they will ever help women. Lots of men are crashing on their male friends couch now. Go to Ladipo market, oshodi, infact all markets, business, it's men helping other men. The uber drivers are cars owned by other men. Where should I even start from sef?
Is this you or someone else
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Bbbw: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
You have the same 24hours
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by blazepascal(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
What I would say is don't generalize. Mostly men prefer helping women it's their instinct they were wired like that but what I would say is if you see your fellow man in trouble or choas try and help or asssit him a man will much more appreciate your kindness to that of a woman.. I remember when I got admission into the uni my friend was the one that accommodated me and my bro we shared everything he had ,even his foodstuff we all ate together .I was surprised. I couldn't thank him enough .I can never forget how he helped me and my bro those days. because of what he did I usually send him 5k monthly just to compensate for the hospitality he rendered to us.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
HenryDion:

If the muscles failed to deter you, my punch will send you to oblivion grin
Lool..nor be lie but some people fight nor dey finish oo. U box him to oblivion and the next couple of days he might come back with a permanent problem solver. It's why i always do my best to dialogue and if that fails then i use the law to calm ur nerves.. and before u come out I done use street army position u just incase ur plotting a comeback. I can't be caught throwing punches except i have no other options.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Onlinebar: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
ume1000:
btw a random guy/girl ,who would u help if in dire need
100% a guy
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by luckingto50: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
You get Toto?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
killmods:

Lool..nor be lie but some people fight nor dey finish oo. U box him to oblivion and the next couple of days he might come back with a permanent problem solver. It's why i always do my best to dialogue and if that fails then i use the law to calm ur nerves.. and before u come out I done use street army position u just incase ur plotting a comeback. I can't be caught throwing punches except i have no other options.

I can't remember the last time I fought... People just admire and respect me and I love minding my business.

But if I do find myself in such a situation, a punch will do and I'll count it as self defense. If I analyze my opponent to be the stubborn fly that never gives up, the best action will be getting the law involved.

If I could beat him the first time, I can beat him again and again unless he caught me drunk.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by samorobo: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
HenryDion:
That's the sad reality we live in. My advice, hit the gym, and take a few boxing classes. As a man, you're on your own and should be able the defend yourself.

I'm yet to see that idiot that will look at my muscles and still challenge me to a fight. All I get every day is admiration and respect.

People dey look face before they try shit.

Bro no vex but as skinny as you are who will fear you let alone admire and respect you. People taller and bigger than you are handled ,how much more a skinny -looking boy like you.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by samorobo: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
HenryDion:

I can't remember the last time I fought... People just admire and respect me and I love minding my business.

But if I do find myself in such a situation, a punch will do and I'll count it as self defense. If I analyze my opponent to be the stubborn fly that never gives up, the best action will be getting the law involved.

If I could beat him the first time, I can beat him again and again unless he caught me drunk.

Lol you are so delusional.
Aren’t you thesame guy that told me months back that you look younger than your age.I think you claimed you look 16 grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Anthonyola(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sorry bro, all I can say is “it’s well with men” it’s crazy we are in a woman’s world, yes we are. I am a land marketer and each time I go out with my female colleagues for marketing I get frustrated from my fellow men. They way they snub you and walk you away from their presence is so horrible but when they see ladies their heart melt as if they have seen their way to heaven. I will even ask for phone number to do follow up they won’t release their contact but atlas that same man that says I don’t give strangers my number will be so pleased to give it out to a lady. Mehnn so many experience out there with fellow man I can’t say it all. My fellow Nairalanders I sale investment lands in Ibeju-Lekki, all in an estate own by a company. WhatsApp/Call for enquiry: 07031950067
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Worlddaddybongo: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Na Wetin I Dey go through right now, my friends are the most stingy in this world and that’s why am changing ASAP

NAH URGENT 2k I Dey beg since wey dem Dey tell me story

PLS OO
I DONT USE TO BEG ONLINE
IVE NEVER DONE IT

BUT MEHN
I DEY HEAR AM HOT
PLS I NEED JUST 2k like this to complete moneycwey I Dey owe my witch landlady

Pls help a brother
Nah 198k I get like this remain 2k
Pls ejoor
E sanu mi ooo

Nah my GTB ACCT be this my pipo 0486816396

Shame nor let me go house cos she need am complete

I Dey even Dey shame to beg for here like this

Nor be by fine boy
As e hook me for neck naim I say make I beg

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by HitSong: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
ume1000:
stfu
Hoe ree yah ehh ti buru
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by DMerciful(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
You cant use your actions which is far in the minority to judge majority. You know he said the truth, that men do not help men generally but prefer helping women.
Fiscus105:

Because they beat you and nobody intervened, you now generalized that men don't help men.

......for me, I assist human beings irrespective of gender/religion/tribe/race even color equally. I do it according to how spirit led, my pocket and situations at that particular time.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
samorobo:

Lol you are so delusional.
Aren’t you thesame guy that told me months back that you look younger than your age.I think you claimed you look 16 grin grin grin

Well, I have some pictures for you. Check out my threads and you'll see how I look. And yes, people admire and respect me. I'm muscular, cuter, and rich.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
samorobo:

Bro no vex but as skinny as you are who will fear you let alone admire and respect you. People taller and bigger than you are handled ,how much more a skinny -looking boy like you.

I don't consider myself skinny anymore. Works out like a lion now smiley
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Offpointng: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
nakotee:
apart from buying you food and drink as a man before i talk about taking any step with you to bring you out of poverty ,i will have to test how much you can help a fellow man to woman,if you fail the test i will now use you as a slave for life because you don't deserve help. you will keep hoping you will get real help from me one day till you die, i have a close friend we stay in lekki together he failed the test already, i can't change my mind.

what typa test...wish to know
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Paulfrank200: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
killmods:

U sef one do practical ontop OP matter..
my bro na so i see am oo. i dey totally down right now. i no dey shy to talk am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral / FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan. / Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.