Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. (29162 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Elephant Seen Helping A Lion Cub To A Watering Hole / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Olam09(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

Nobody cared to try and save me from them.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

I was wondering how people could call that "fighting" when I was not fighting them, but they were the ones who assaulted and beat me up.

Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.

If a male is being assaulted by another male or males, people would say they are fighting, so that they won't feel the need to save the victim from his tormentors.

All these is done because men don't want to help a fellow man.

Let's discuss this..
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by sylve11: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
I
Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by thikturk: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
This matter is worrisome to me. Me I prefer helping a fellow guy than useless girls with their sense of entitlement.
Guys learn to help your fellow Guys

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Brownshoe: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Because no hole to put it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Grandmeister(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
cococandy:
Because they are not really helping the ladies for help’s sake, they are positioning themselves in a place where they can gain trust and then get something in return. That’s just generally speaking not necessarily for the narrative the OP described.

Before you quote me to argue, ask yourself why y’all blame ladies for accepting “help” from guys if they are not ready to pay back in kind. That’s because you know the so called help wasn’t sincere to begin with.
The fallacy of generalization.
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by blackgold2018(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

I was wondering how people could call that "fighting" when I was not fighting them, but they were the ones who assaulted and beat me up.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.

If a male is being assaulted by another male or males, people would say they are fighting, so that they won't feel the need to save the victim from his tormentors.

1) For you to be beating by agbero of all people. It means you don’t have manner of approach or you are unintelligent. Normal and wise people are very careful while dealing with this people.

2) you are very foolish to compare men to women fragility. Even if a woman is wrong, men should never rise there hand against them.

3) based on my assessment to your complain and message. I can detect from it that your “intelligent quotient” is very low. Vagabond.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Grandmeister:

The fallacy of generalization.
right
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by kobosmart(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
nickyj19:
op what are u trying to point out undecided

YOU GET PUSSY NO

YOU GET BREST NO

YOU GET LOOKULAKADACITY/BOOMBOM NO

so why e dey pain you

grin OP contemplating being a tranny

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by sylve11: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
spydera:

A lady can lie and cry, and a case will be ruled in her favour even before it gets to court, but if a man should cry, they'll tell baba to stop shedding crocodile tears and confess...

Baba stop shedding crocodile tears and confess. grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
cococandy:

Maybe they confided in their significant others?
If you’re in an intimate relationship with someone of the opposite gender (as most people are), chances are you’ll confide in them before outsiders.

And that's where it mostly goes wrong, IMO you don't necessarily have to go to the person you are in an intimate relationship with first-hand rather you take necessary steps I mean like the counselors or your parents
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by CSTRR: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Onlinebar:
Stop spreading baseless lies. Most guys are willing to help their fellow guys as long as they know the value of hardwork.
Unless the guy is not in competition with a female.

It's like you never jam woman wrapper.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by sylve11: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
nakotee:
apart from buying you food and drink as a man before i talk about taking any step with you to bring you out of poverty ,i will have to test how much you can help a fellow man to woman,if you fail the test i will now use you as a slave for life because you don't deserve help. you will keep hoping you will get real help from me one day till you die, i have a close friend we stay in lekki together he failed the test already, i can't change my mind.

Wow! shocked cool
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
siofra:
Sorry for the beatings iyeh.
Get well soon.

kiss Love. ❤❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by premierlead: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Many of them are sissy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by emekachief: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
One of the biggest problem in our society but no man will admit it. All my three sisters are currently working in federal agency at Abuja. I search for federal Job for more than seven years to no avail. All the federal agency and ministries are being dominated by women.
Sometimes I regret being a man because I have not received any favors from anybody on earth except my sisters and family members.
Thank God I'm doing fine today, man inhumanity to man has been going on since the beginning of the world.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by CSTRR: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
What these guys don't know is if man no help man, nobody will help man.

You don't expect a woman to help a man.
It rarely happens. Dem no send their gender sef,let alone a man.

Look at those husbands that lose their jobs, more often than not, it is a man that will help them to stand on their two feet again.

It's the men that you help today, that will help you if Sapa comes.

Na all of us like woman, but we don't neglect the necessities.

If you like, be a woman wrapper without sense, na yourself you dey do.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by MYHUBBY: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
I was telling a friend I needed cash to get some food stuff years ago, I know if he give me 20k or above he won't feel anything, my guy dey tell me the money with him is what he want to use to get then gf laptop

he actually got her laptop and travel to delivered it to her but today the lady is married to another guy

one idiot in my school then too was crushing on my childhood friend that came for post utme, babe wey I dey give koboko as per friend, the stingy fool dey give am money, buy food stuff in the house, once the babe collect the money he handover them to me and I give her small cut cheesy

the day he got to know the lady was not into her and was so free with me despite she know I had a gf o, his hands drop

the thing one caused quarrel between i and my woman, I told her if my brothers won't get my attention then you won't get it too, is either you behave or you get out. I don't discriminate over gender in human dealing, pussy is not greater than díck

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by fergieboy: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Deltatoto: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:

only pusi ass niggas I have done more for guys than any woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by OvertheTop(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
Another thing that is surprising is that most men don't help a fellow man but would rather help women.

But when they have problem, it is a man they would run to for help.

Most men would not go to a woman to get help but they would rather seek help from a man.

But these are the people who like helping only women.

So if they have a need, why not go to women to seek help since it is only women you help?

Why go to a man?

If you are a man, and you help only women, why do you think another man should help you when you don't normally help a man?

I mean, it's very ironical.

Most males believe it is not proper for men to ask help from women.

They equally believe that as a man, they should help only women.

But when they have problem, they still expect a fellow man to help them.

Is it not totally ironical that you don't help another man but you expect another man to help you?

If you believe you must only help a woman, why not seek help from a woman when you also have problem?

I don't understand the irony that characterizes the life of men.

Search yourself Deep Down....You are Included...its kind of an inborn Ideology
sadly, The Society planted it into Men....and we Absorbed it Unconsciously.
But You know what ?
we, can fight it when you are Conscious of it by making Conscious Logical Decisions

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by meliziz12(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
When you don't have holes! I know people will still argue that guys help each other but I tell you where we now( this fake generation) guys find it extremely difficult to help a fellow guy.
You see guys flocking around you when you're the one bringing the cash once it dries you see their true colors! Well for me I have only my brothers not when after I've learnt the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by CSTRR: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
emekachief:
One of the biggest problem in our society but no man will admit it. All my three sisters are currently working in federal agency at Abuja. I search for federal Job for more than seven years to no avail. All the federal agency and ministries are being dominated by women.
Sometimes I regret being a man because I have not received any favors from anybody on earth except my sisters and family members.
Thank God I'm doing fine today, man inhumanity to man has been going on since the beginning of the world.

I won't be surprised if it is a man that put them there at the expense of another man.

He doesn't even need to know them.
Once he sees a female name, he submits.

As if he can go to them in the future to help him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by gadgethead: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Men prefer to help women because of the sexual favours they will get from women.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by CSTRR: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Most of the management staff of private companies are now dominated by women.

Some Companies have even gone a step further to deliberately and openly select more women in their recruitments at the expense of deserving men.

You will hear things like "this year we selected 60% women in our graduate level intake"

And they would be very proud of it.

Woman wey no fit help anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Oolavphi: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
There's a saying ... Wetin man do man?
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
At first, I thought op was driving at the monetary angle of help, until I started seeing how agbero knack me...... Mtcheeeeeewww
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
BabaJoe001:
OP it is what it is.. Just Man Up. There are severally occasions where the women are underrated too.. you dont want to talk about that abi. Stop playing the victim cards. To me na women them dey ride most for this world self. Look at the national assembly matter too? Oga Be a Man.. stop Ranting .

Stfu Simp...
What better help are they going to render the citizens in the national assembly

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
Another thing that is surprising is that most men don't help a fellow man but would rather help women.

But when they have problem, it is a man they would run to for help.

Most men would not go to a woman to get help but they would rather seek help from a man.

But these are the people who like helping only women.

So if they have a need, why not go to women to seek help since it is only women you help?

Why go to a man?

If you are a man, and you help only women, why do you think another man should help you when you don't normally help a man?

I mean, it's very ironical.

Most males believe it is not proper for men to ask help from women.

They equally believe that as a man, they should help only women.

But when they have problem, they still expect a fellow man to help them.

Is it not totally ironical that you don't help another man but you expect another man to help you?

If you believe you must only help a woman, why not seek help from a woman when you also have problem?

I don't understand the irony that characterizes the life of men.
Itz OK lecturer
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
CSTRR:
I hate such men with a passion.

The woman wrapper kind of men.

When I was in school, those men are the type of men will pack all the girls besides the road on a rainy day with the car and leave the guys in the rain.

Those girls won't even say anything on our behalf.

It happened to me many times as a student and now that I have my own car, I no dey carry women for road.

God bless you...

I'm happy you not a simp!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Decryptor(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:

75% of Nigérian men are SIMPS and SIMPS never die a good death.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Acidbath: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
A fellow male has helped a well known nairaland begger called pountit hacker2022 aka Satanicsatanist aka Friday Oyikocho Odeh with 2k.

It's chicken change but Satanicsatanist Friday Oyikocho Odeh was ever grateful cause hunger nearly finished him.

Poundit Friday Oyikocho Odeh and his wretched family became cursed with poverty when they started trolling people way better than them online. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral / FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan. / Baba Ijebu (premier Lotto) Result For Today And Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.