Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. (29145 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Elephant Seen Helping A Lion Cub To A Watering Hole / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Slynation(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Timoleon:
Why would a responsible person be fighting agbero? What point does he want to prove?
Omo...I tried as much as possible to avoid there wahala after the last encounter, I've got an issue with one about 2years back on a christmas eve when me and my sis went for Christmas shopping...!! For the barrow guy to cross the goods to the other side of the road where we parked, one agbero guy jumped from nowhere and charged us 1k5...Omo I shock, I asked him, then how much will I now pay the barrow guy?? his response was "nkaa gbasara gi" (na that one concern you) I was thinking he was even joking with the price but Baba was serious...!!

Me self wey dey vex say prices of goods don skyrocket all because of Christmas, I just told him that I won't pay more than #500, he said then we won't pass, say make I carry the load for head...!! Ahhh, I just gave my sister my phone and the car key and told her to go wait for me...

I quickly switched to Onitsha slangs + Hausa slangs, I notice say fear come catch the guy small, but e no wan looseguard himself because people don dey gather small small, I told him to collect the 500 if not I will pass through and he won't receive shi-shi, but he was adamant, I told the barrow guy let's go, then the idiot now removed one item from the barrow, na so I follow am, pin am with my left hand for wall, make I launch am better blows for face but I just hang my punch for air, I guess he clearly got the message, then one of their senior came and asked what happened, I explained to him and he cautioned the guy that the charge is too much, that he should collect the 500 and be going...!!

When I got home,I began to reason things, shey if say this guy hold gun or knife now, naso e for shoot or stab me all because of 1k5...!! I realized I allowed my emotions to get the best of me, since then, I began to comport myself around those people...!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Elijah74(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
That's life
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by 1Sharon(f): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
It's in men's instinct to protect women... I think it's cute sha
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hmmmm! Women n sympathy are like five and six.

Sometimes you pity them, sometimes I realise that there r the worldz problem!

It's not a man's fault that he covets the body of a women. Men are biologically wired that way! So sad.

Adam got chased from heaven cause how eve lured him to disobey God!

That's why God made it clear in both bible n Qur'an.

Man covets women B4 everyother thing in life. Any man who can controls this will be able to control nearly all his problems in life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Find an Igbo man he has no problem helping his fellow man just don’t be lazy.
BabaJoe001:
OP it is what it is.. Just Man Up. There are severally occasions where the women are underrated too.. you dont want to talk about that abi. Stop playing the victim cards. To me na women them dey ride most for this world self. Look at the national assembly matter too? Oga Be a Man.. stop Ranting .
Mumu
You don't have capacity for logical reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mostly Simpson geng..guys who simp to girls and ladies way too much and at every opportunity are usually The type who do such despicable stuff undecided very common in naija here. if I know you are The type,walahi,if your ONLY CHILD IS DYING,and I were the only one who could help out, I'll rather let him die!!!!so you'll learn an everlasting lesson of life you would never forget angry..infact may their pockets run dry!I so much hate guy who do such only to be pandering to some stupid, harebrained girls somewhere . anything for the skirt and blouse bastard lot!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by emmyw(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
They Prefer Helping Ladies, I Have Many Of Them.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
In banks I see more undeserving women, In schools same...
All for s*xual gratifications in return... If your gf or wife is a banker pele oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by victooman: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dem beat you,you Kom carry redpill enter am kom dy ask y dem no dy beat women,dem no truly beat you well else you for no get strength to type
you are a fool, in fact u dont have sense, what that guy raise is a valid point stop been a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by AZControversial(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
spydera:
As it is now, from the way dem ladies are created, just that alone, should tell you that they have an advantage over anything, and at anytime.
You shouldn't hit a lady, but a lady can hit you and crack your head...
If you accidentally touch a lady, she can accuse you for rape and win the case especially if you have no alibi or evidence...
A man can work down the road half dressed, not even an angel of God will notice but let a lady do so, then will you see attentive attention.
A lady can lie and cry, and a case will be ruled in her favour even before it gets to court, but if a man should cry, they'll tell baba to stop shedding crocodile tears and confess...

grin grin grin
This line no be here oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Obastick: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Its because the hrt of a man is extremely wicked. No be me talk am oo
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by CSNg: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sorry poster! It is encounters like yours that made me get a taser for myself. I can't be caught in a situation where I will be molested and manhandled by anyone anyhow.

The taser is disguised as a phone so when your attacker(s) are at it, you simply make the top have contact on his skin (whether clothed or unclothed) and it will send about 250volts of non lethal electricity shock waves on his body and you can free yourself from their grip which will immobilize them for like 10mins or thereabout which is enough time for you to make your escape.

You should get yours.

Peppers Sprays are also available.

Ladies can also get theirs to ward off rapists.

Check my signature.

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by nedekid: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
nickyj19:
op what are u trying to point out undecided

YOU GET PUSSY NO

YOU GET BREST NO

YOU GET LOOKULAKADACITY/BOOMBOM NO

so why e dey pain you

In other words, op should have come as a woman grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Tzar(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is the circle of assumptions that make men not help men.
1. If a man comes to you for help & you automatically assume that such a man will ONLY help women if he was in your shoes, then you are part of the problem.
2. Money is a store of value & you just don’t want to fritter away that store of value. Believe it or not, men who give to mostly or only women are exchanging or expect to later exchange their store of value for another thing they consider valuable. Most times this is SEX or romance. This is why you will notice that most of these men also don’t help ugly, wrinkled, OLD WOMEN too.

The lesson here is, since you don’t have the potential to be such men’s sex mate, you need to make yourself valuable in other ways. This way, they will have justification to give away their store of value.

lecturer50:
Another thing that is surprising is that most men don't help a fellow man but would rather help women.

But when they have problem, it is a man they would run to for help.

Most men would not go to a woman to get help but they would rather seek help from a man.

But these are the people who like helping only women.

So if they have a need, why not go to women to seek help since it is only women you help?

Why go to a man?

If you are a man, and you help only women, why do you think another man should help you when you don't normally help a man?

I mean, it's very ironical.

Most males believe it is not proper for men to ask help from women.

They equally believe that as a man, they should help only women.

But when they have problem, they still expect a fellow man to help them.

Is it not totally ironical that you don't help another man but you expect another man to help you?

If you believe you must only help a woman, why not seek help from a woman when you also have problem?

I don't understand the irony that characterizes the life of men.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Burgerlomo: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
The reason why they don't bother to help you is because you don't have anything grin to offer them grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by emekachief: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Who else except MEN but believe me, before 2040 women will dominate men all over the world. Many women are yet to realize the power they possess over men. Men too mumu , One married man gave my young sis Benz last year and even do visa for her to Uk just because of Less than 5 minutes se.x. Thank God I have sisters helping me.
CSTRR:

I won't be surprised if it is a man that put them there at the expense of another man.

He doesn't even need to know them.
Once he sees a female name, he submits.

As if he can go to them in the future to help him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by kingyakos: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Research the meaning of the word LAODICEA you will understand why women do get help than men.
It's a Greek word though
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Ybaby: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

Nobody cared to try and save me from them.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

I was wondering how people could call that "fighting" when I was not fighting them, but they were the ones who assaulted and beat me up.

Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.

If a male is being assaulted by another male or males, people would say they are fighting, so that they won't feel the need to save the victim from his tormentors.

All these is done because men don't want to help a fellow man.

Sorry for the beat up .... hope you are healing nicely.

Why have we never had a female president?

Why do men not menstruate?

Why do men not breastfeed?

Look at your muscle! You are stronger than most women.

Women are adults but the bodies we have been given is enticing and fragile that is why apart from intelligence we are useless at war..... just like children are useless at war.

So men help women because women are fragile! Are you fragile? I wish someone had helped you but understand that you can be the governor of your state here in Nigeria but I as a woman I cannot. Infact if my hubby is a foreigner he cannot be a Nigerian citizen as easily as your foreign wife.

I have some things stacked in my favour just like you have some things stacked in your favour.

Now man up! Chin up and be a man! Will ya ?
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by rollandben(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

I was wondering how people could call that "fighting" when I was not fighting them, but they were the ones who assaulted and beat me up.

Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.

If a male is being assaulted by another male or males, people would say they are fighting, so that they won't feel the need to save the victim from his tormentors.

I thought as much bro, women takes it all since the life of Adam!
Respect and flee from women's trouble whebever you see it coming
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by drimzsmoke(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Because a man knows how a man thinks....by trying to help a man,you might crushed his ego....trust me,I hate people helping me especially men,I have a female friend I tell all my problems too and borrow money from when broke
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by linearity: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
Another thing that is surprising is that most men don't help a fellow man but would rather help women.

Most men would not go to a woman to get help but they would rather seek help from a man.

So if they have a need, why not go to women to seek help since it is only women you help?

Why go to a man?

If you are a man, and you help only women, why do you think another man should help you when you don't normally help a man?

Is it not totally ironical that you don't help another man but you expect another man to help you?

If you believe you must only help a woman, why not seek help from a woman when you also have problem?

Don’t you see the contraction in your first two paragraphs?

I’m on hand, you stated that most men don’t help their female men, and immediately after that you stated that, but if those men need help they run to another man for it and not women.

So, if women don’t help men when they are in problem as you stated, it only means that they are been help by men…ie most men!
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by McAausim: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin

Naso one guy man carry motor the oppress us for area, anytime we dey for junctions dey wait to go work, dey guy go drive eh Toyota corolla dey pass us, but e dey carry lady for motor go town free ooo, grin we agbada hook for wire dey motor com enter inside gutter dey d junctions naso guy man com close to us say mak we help am pull dey front tyre from gutter ooo grin naso one bros tell am say make eh go call dose lady we're eh normally carry for junctions go inside town to help am pull out dey front tyre ooo... grin before we no guy don't dey yan akpata for us ooo... shocked we gather beat am still put am inside dey gutter ooo grin grin no body help am ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Maj196(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Life's tough for men. As a man you must figure life out by yourself. Whatever happens is on you. That's just how nature works
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:

Why go to a man?

Let me help you out of your quandary

As a man, an ordinary man, a stranger man, you have nothing to offer

Nothing to give.

You are of no value.

Observe that the moment everybody knows you are the son of a chief or that you are a person of importance, everybody wants to help you. It doesn't matter whether you are wrong or right. Everybody wants to help you.

By default, all women have something to offer. Without meaning to sound sexist, every woman has something that a man wants. So by default, a man will help a woman out because instinctively there is some kind of attraction.

Its nature.

Be a person of perceivable value and you wont have to worry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Johel(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:

I prefer being friends with gay because they render assistance unconditionally, once they like u,they might not even bother u much,but u see these straight stone headed guys,so hypocritical and selfish,they will see their home boy going thru hard times, they will never help but they can become a fool to a 19years old small girl...reason being many men fall anyhow...They say u too go hustle as if all hands are equal, today fit be your turn, tomorrow might be anothers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Acidbath: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Poundit Friday Oyikocho Odeh aka MSGAMBLE9:
because men are scum and I suck their ¢umgrin

Ediot ...grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Newboss(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
It's called simping.

This is why we Keep talking about simping but una no go hear.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Munzy14(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:
grin

You are not serious, why did you also have issue with Agberos.

Just like one day I went out to chill with some of my guys, we got to the club and started partying, can't really remember what happened between me and one guy, before I knew it, the guy pushed me.

Immediately my friends pounced on the guy and his friends that are about to interfere, me wey no like fighting, na so I reason with the guy maturely, he apologized and we moved on, meanwhile my friends and his friends have gone downstairs to had the proper fight, when they all returned, they saw the two people that started the fighting drinking together and they were confused.

The truth is I didn't send them to fight my fight and the message is clear, if you got into a fight with someone, I won't get involved..
When you reconciled with the guy, what stopped you from going downstairs with the guy to go stop whatever is happening? If them get sense they should distance themselves from you..

You aren't a good human. lipsrsealed

If they acted like you, those guys would av handled you like a criminal, then you will open thread to castigate friendships. undecided

Anyway wahala for who he is keeping a Buhari supporter as friend...No conscience.

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by skultrick(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
nakotee:
apart from buying you food and drink as a man before i talk about taking any step with you to bring you out of poverty ,i will have to test how much you can help a fellow man to woman,if you fail the test i will now use you as a slave for life because you don't deserve help. you will keep hoping you will get real help from me one day till you die, i have a close friend we stay in lekki together he failed the test already, i can't change my mind.

So because of the little change wey you get, you're now feeling like God. I pity you. Better go and modify that nonsense you spilled, it's filled with so much pride. God hates pride.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

God bless you...

I'm happy you not a simp!
same here man,thump up! avoid friendship with any known simp too!
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by ButterBurger: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Because fellow man nor get pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral / 30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos / Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.