Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience (24474 Views)

Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" / Genotype Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2022
Am AA. I can marry any po person, even SS
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by DreeX: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2022
Adamumd:
Being AS has shattered my dream of being with one or two persons i so much love and they loved me back.

I'm at the age/stage i so much want a serious relationship that will lead to settling down and my kind of woman is hard to find, recently met a woman who has everything i want only for me to find out she's AS while am also AS.

Is there a way out please? Does this genotype thing change?
There’s always a woman for every man ...You’ll find yours sooner than you think

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by empressSkincare(f): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2022
I'm AA so I gallant!

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by seyiojomu(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2022
Yea, there is.

If your concern is about conception, there is a number of medical solutions you can explore ;

- IVF with preimplantation genetic testing.
- adoption.

Adamumd:
Being AS has shattered my dream of being with one or two persons i so much love and they loved me back.

I'm at the age/stage i so much want a serious relationship that will lead to settling down and my kind of woman is hard to find, recently met a woman who has everything i want only for me to find out she's AS while am also AS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Acidbath: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Sorry oo. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Olam09(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2022
Adamumd:

Have one child.. simple as abc.. do the calculations yourself as you were been taught in school during biology class.. you'll see second child produces ss child for AS parents.
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by holsconcept(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2022
In this age, how did it happen? I mean u are AS and u marry AS
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by olusma23(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Do our parent know their genotype before they married?

Do all these stack illiterate out there even know what they call genotype?

Scientifically, there is 50% chances of giving birth to SS if AS and AS married. But does that come in reality considering the fact majority of Nigeria population doesn't know their genotype not even to mention people from the Northern part of the country.

I understand the implications of the genotype stuff but those questions keep coming when I hear relationship and genotype wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by holsconcept(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2022
sp2002:
Bro. It is not easy o. I be AS and my wife is sane too. Our last child happens to be SS and honestly it hasn't be easy o. Both the child and we d parents going through lot of stress
In this age, how did it happen? Was it a mistake?
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Dshocker(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2022
Abdulass8:
All i know is that I'm getting my baby pregnant before we get married

And I'm getting the my child's DNA testes immediately after birth

I don't like stories that touch in the future grin

You talk ignorantly,when you have the opportunity in the world to make things right (by confirming both of your genotype),in other to not use the word had i known after 20yrs later

In marriage,after 3-5yrs both of you will get tired of each other,because the love will drop drastically and that is when you both will manage each others excesses.

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by creepsyme(f): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Well I'm AA with AB+ blood type. It's necessary that people know their genotypes and blood groups inorder to avoid "stories that touch".
Good to know!
Iam also AA with AB+ blood type!

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by ukaface(f): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2022
guru90:
If u are As ....don't u ever dream of marry As as well...

Because all ur children will be like a broom.....
no, don't say that.
Sicklers don't look like broom.
I've come across very chubby SS.

What you should say should be in relation of their frequent visits to hospitals, crisis, pains, emotional and financial issues to the parents

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by feldido(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2022
I have one of the best blood Combination and can marry anyone in the world so I never bothered asking about blood group or Genotype

AA and B- rh
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by botanist123: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2022
AA and O positive

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by pholu88(f): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Never give up
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Passionate888: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2022
Thank God o
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by vas2net(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Even if my own na, AA OR GS OR AS OR GOTV OR GTB, I No send OOOOOOOO

I go NACK anything and MARRY wen I like

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by dinodangana(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2022
From my experience I can confidently say that folks with the AS genotype have this special connection and attraction to each other. Its like their body knows they are the same, most times they have everything in common, so sad that everything including their genotype. I mean why can't we have every other thing in common except this? U knw, having things in common is perfect, but today the perfection is a bit too much and we can't go on.
I hope you understand.
I hope you find peace.

7 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2022
Delight2014:

All these Healthcare workers do misplaced people's result or will I say that they employ incompetent workers.
Well, it's good to check it to at least three different labs to be sure of your status.

Team AA - Genotype
A 'Rh D' positive - B/G
What is B/G?
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Maj196(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... During our registration in year one back then,the school lab after taking my samples gave me my result and they wrote AS. Ooh,Naso I believe say I be As genotype and anytime I get into a relationship my first question to the lady will be what's your genotype because I no wan hear story.

Till I graduated,I had this notion that I'm an AS carrier. Not until one day I fell sick and in the cause of doing a malaria test,I asked them to also check for my genotype.

Alas,the result came out AA.I told them is not correct. Had to go to 3 different labs and it still came out same AA in all.

I said so this people just make me dey cut liver dey search for AA lady.

It wasn't a nice experience then.
Same with me brother, those year one people deceived me for 13 years say I be AS. Till I found out I was AA after taking another test in two different hospitals.

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2022
shagasha:
It limits but if u have extra cash to spend you can determine the genotype b4 giving birth. I don't even think the facility is in Nigeria but I know that it can be done in the western world.

Final Note, avoid it, you will surely come across an AA that will still blow your mind.

I tell you this from experience
Selective breeding, right?
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Iseoluwani: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2022
sp2002:
Bro. It is not easy o. I be AS and my wife is sane too. Our last child happens to be SS and honestly it hasn't be easy o. Both the child and we d parents going through lot of stress

Can I call you. Can u drop ur digits
Mine is 08143412574
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by adedehinbo(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Trust me, I had a lot as a bachelor.

We all know my type is rare;

Being an AA, O+, HIV-, cute-faced, smart brained, big preek, sweet-tongued, comfortable pursed, relatively fulfilled weirdo with a dual-nationality, I was the object of many ladies' cravings as they considered me the true epitome of the term 'husband material'.

NwaAmaikpe had to device a plan to avoid being trapped by those thirsty broads.
I'd date mostly A.S genotyped girls, and when they start getting comfortable, I'd tell them I was A.S all the while but was scared to tell them out of fear I'd lose them.
Depending on the temperament of the lady, I could say I just found out the previous day.

The same mumu girls will be the ones counselling me on how the future of our relationship was bleak for the sake of our kids.

I'd grudgingly accept their verdict that we couldn't get married but that didn't stop the kpekus from being served, Some even after their marriages because I was their soulmate, while their husband was just a partner.

I happened to see one many many years ago with her toddler at a busstop waiting for a ride, I picked them up and while introducing me to her son, she said. "that could have been your daddy but fate said no", I nodded.

If only the mumu knew.
hahahaha werey tutu

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Timeryy:
I am here for the comments to learn
Hope u learning
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Nigerians sef..

Knowledge is good for youths these days as well as exposure.

If you have the money, and you marry and AS same as your genotype, you can determine the genotype of the preborn baby through IVF preselection genotype testinf or you both can adopt if you choose too.

You need an open minded spouse for these though.

4 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by HumanoidX: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2022
seyiojomu:
Yea, there is.

If your concern is about conception, there is a number of medical solutions you can explore ;

- IVF with preimplantation genetic testing.
- adoption.

Good point. I was just going to say this. If you can afford it. Do it and then adopt a permanent family planning after your kids are born. I've seen couples who seemed to be compatible give birth to children with defects, disabilities, etc. Just know what you're getting into. I know an AS couple in the US with two beautiful daughters. They did this IVF. Both kids are AA. And have gone ahead to do the permanent family planning to avoid "accidents".

5 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by uchaymart(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Trust me, I had a lot as a bachelor.

We all know my type is rare;

Being an AA, O+, HIV-, cute-faced, smart brained, big preek, sweet-tongued, comfortable pursed, relatively fulfilled weirdo with a dual-nationality, I was the object of many ladies' cravings as they considered me the true epitome of the term 'husband material'.

NwaAmaikpe had to device a plan to avoid being trapped by those thirsty broads.
I'd date mostly A.S genotyped girls, and when they start getting comfortable, I'd tell them I was A.S all the while but was scared to tell them out of fear I'd lose them.
Depending on the temperament of the lady, I could say I just found out the previous day.

The same mumu girls will be the ones counselling me on how the future of our relationship was bleak for the sake of our kids.

I'd grudgingly accept their verdict that we couldn't get married but that didn't stop the kpekus from being served, Some even after their marriages because I was their soulmate, while their husband was just a partner.

I happened to see one many many years ago with her toddler at a bus stop waiting for a ride, I picked them up and while introducing me to her son, she said. "that could have been your daddy but fate said no", I nodded.

If only the mumu knew.

HAHAHAHAHA Nwoke Oma Genotype

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by azuba4u: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... During our registration in year one back then,the school lab after taking my samples gave me my result and they wrote AS. Ooh,Naso I believe say I be As genotype and anytime I get into a relationship my first question to the lady will be what's your genotype because I no wan hear story.

Till I graduated,I had this notion that I'm an AS carrier. Not until one day I fell sick and in the cause of doing a malaria test,I asked them to also check for my genotype.

Alas,the result came out AA.I told them is not correct. Had to go to 3 different labs and it still came out same AA in all.

I said so this people just make me dey cut liver dey search for AA lady.

It wasn't a nice experience then.

PLEASE LISTEN VERY WELL.
THE SMALL CLINIC IN OUR SCHOOL DOES NOT DO GENOTYPE TEST.
THIS IS because THEY DONT HAVE A QUALIFIED MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST THAT WORKS THERE.
ANY RESULT GIVEN TO YOU FROM SCHOOL, PLS, GO TO ANY GOOD LAB. N REPEAT YOUR GENOTYPE TEST.
DO THIS TODAY , TOMORROW N THANK ME LATER

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by akaahs(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2022
It has never been an issue to me as am AA except considering my kids of being AS career which might put them in difficult situations just as the opp. Luckily my wife is AA too.
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2022
shagasha:
It limits but if u have extra cash to spend you can determine the genotype b4 giving birth. I don't even think the facility is in Nigeria but I know that it can be done in the western world.

Final Note, avoid it, you will surely come across an AA that will still blow your mind.

I tell you this from experience
it can be found in nigeria bros. Hospitals are advancing these days.

4 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by chronique(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Well I'm AA with AB+ blood type. It's necessary that people know their genotypes and blood groups inorder to avoid "stories that touch".

True. I just found out my blood type is B rhesus D negative. I used to think I was rhesus D positive. Finding donors for my blood group is extremely hard as only 3% of the world population has a B rhesus D negative blood group. My genotype is AA though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? / Siamese Twins Die Months After Delivery In Katsina. Photos / Please What Is This Growth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.