Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience (24470 Views)

Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" / Genotype Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Maj196:
Same with me brother, those year one people deceived me for 13 years say I be AS. Till I found out I was AA after taking another test in two different hospitals.
....Hahahahahahaaah. Oboy those people dey mad walahi.
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Starz825(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Trust me, I had a lot as a bachelor.

We all know my type is rare;

Being an AA, O+, HIV-, cute-faced, smart brained, big preek, sweet-tongued, comfortable pursed, relatively fulfilled weirdo with a dual-nationality, I was the object of many ladies' cravings as they considered me the true epitome of the term 'husband material'.

NwaAmaikpe had to device a plan to avoid being trapped by those thirsty broads.
I'd date mostly A.S genotyped girls, and when they start getting comfortable, I'd tell them I was A.S all the while but was scared to tell them out of fear I'd lose them.
Depending on the temperament of the lady, I could say I just found out the previous day.

The same mumu girls will be the ones counselling me on how the future of our relationship was bleak for the sake of our kids.

I'd grudgingly accept their verdict that we couldn't get married but that didn't stop the kpekus from being served, Some even after their marriages because I was their soulmate, while their husband was just a partner.

I happened to see one many many years ago with her toddler at a busstop waiting for a ride, I picked them up and while introducing me to her son, she said. "that could have been your daddy but fate said no", I nodded.

If only the mumu knew.
Wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by chronique(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2022
feldido:
I have one of the best blood Combination and can marry anyone in the world so I never bothered asking about blood group or Genotype

AA and B- rh

Blood group B rhesus D- has only 3% of the world population with that blood group. If you ever need transfusion, you can only receive from a B negative(which is rare to find) or an O negative. Only 7% of world's population has O negative blood. My point is, don't get too excited. I have same blood group by the way. Just make sure you are not short of blood always.

5 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Even if my own na, AA OR GS OR AS OR GOTV OR GTB, I No send OOOOOOOO

I go NACK anything and MARRY wen I like

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Uneducated fellow

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by aribisala0(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Do you know that the situation with Sickle cell is the same for Albinism ? Carriers for albinism are not obvious to the eye.
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by busariabeyx24(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2022
If you get the money, go do bone marrow transplant , stem cell of person with AA and you become AA.
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by MYHUBBY: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2022
I never get problem with Genotype, my parents are both AA, I'm also AA and my wife is AA too

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Ibfpleasant(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2022
I actually did mine 10 times.. 5 results was AA and the other 5 was AC.. i’m gonna marry anyone.
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Godwin25king: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Being an AA, O+, HIV-, cute-faced, smart brained, big preek, sweet-tongued, comfortable pursed, relatively fulfilled weirdo with a dual-nationality, I was the object of many ladies' cravings as they considered me the true epitome of the term 'husband material'.

I'd date mostly A.S genotyped girls, and when they start getting comfortable, I'd tell them I was A.S all the while but was scared to tell them out of fear I'd lose them.
Depending on the temperament of the lady, I could say I just found out the previous day.

The same mumu girls will be the ones counselling me on how the future of our relationship was bleak for the sake of our kids.

I'd grudgingly accept their verdict that we couldn't get married but that didn't stop the kpekus from being served, Some even after their marriages because I was their soulmate, while their husband was just a partner.

I happened to see one many many years ago with her toddler at a busstop waiting for a ride, I picked them up and while introducing me to her son, she said. "that could have been your daddy but fate said no", I nodded.

If only the mumu knew.

You ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by mariovito(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
G
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Lookingback: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
It's a difficult situation. We that are SS. Suffer the most, once people know you are SS, there attitude towards you changes. I no longer tell people my Genotype. Because of discrimination.

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Is genotype and blood group the same. I do confuse them with another.
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Godwin25king: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Haven't checked mine yet but all members of my fam are all AA..

I'll go to the lab by next month jere
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by tonididdy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Adamumd:
Being AS has shattered my dream of being with one or two persons i so much love and they loved me back.

I'm at the age/stage i so much want a serious relationship that will lead to settling down and my kind of woman is hard to find, recently met a woman who has everything i want only for me to find out she's AS while am also AS.

Is there a way out please? Does this genotype thing change?

To avoid being depressed, defeated or heartbroken.
On day 1, stylishly or jokingly ask her genotype so you know your compatibility before bringing your heart into the equation.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by ogeenanthony(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only the mumu knew.

I don't know what to tell you but you really need to book an appointment, you need checkup sir, deep down somewhere... �️

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Cutehector(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ibfpleasant:
I actually did mine 10 times.. 5 results was AA and the other 5 was AC.. i’m gonna marry anyone.
cheesy
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by crossbreedwears(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Is this the best advise you can give to your child?
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Even if my own na, AA OR GS OR AS OR GOTV OR GTB, I No send OOOOOOOO

I go NACK anything and MARRY wen I like

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by ceeceeuwa: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only the mumu knew.
Hell fire straight! According to mummy. G. O
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Boogyman557: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Is this the best advise you can give to your child?
Holly Gram cool

No sir...

I have many good ADVISE, just sey make I DROP only 1 here..

I know u like it ..

maybe wit Time I go de DROP plenty ADVISE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by tonididdy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
chronique:

Blood group B rhesus D- has only 3% of the world population with that blood group. If you ever need transfusion, you can only receive from a B negative(which is rare to find) or an O negative. Only 7% of world's population has O negative blood. My point is, don't get too excited. I have same blood group by the way. Just make sure you are not short of blood always.
Make una exchange contacts now oh...
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by crossbreedwears(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
It is obvious you are a jobless person and I believe you still receive stipends from your parents. You better grow up and stop acting like a kid. If you don't have anything reasonable to say just pass by.
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

No sir...

I have many good ADVISE, just sey make I DROP only 1 here..

I know u like it ..

maybe wit Time I go de DROP plenty ADVISE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Shakur86(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nobody here is talking about genotype Ac while the partner is As, this is more brutal

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by omron(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Am AA my wife also AA...
All.my children go be AA

What a nice match..

But Am.B+ my wife O- negative

It nearly cost us but thank God for Rhogam injection �

5 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Boogyman557: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
crossbreedwears:
It is obvious you are a jobless person and I believe you still receive stipends from your parents. You better grow up and stop acting like a kid. If you don't have anything reasonable to say just pass by.
Holly Gram cool

OGA waiting I do u Naaa!

No be ONLY me comment 4 DIS MATTERZ Na!

we PLENTY 4 here...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by tonididdy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
One day I saw this little boy not more than 13yrs .
He was skinny with greenish bluish eyes.
You could tell he was SS.
Dude pulled up from an Uber, paid, sat at the eatery I was ordered heaven and earth, ate, bought take away, booked another uber and paid with an ATM.
I mean his parents gave him an atm to enjoy his life to the fullest.
It could have being avoided but they are human nevertheless.
I felt like encouraging him with my words " dude there is no better life than this, enjoy your life to the fullest "
Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by kingsceemark(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Adamumd:
Being AS has shattered my dream of being with one or two persons i so much love and they loved me back.

I'm at the age/stage i so much want a serious relationship that will lead to settling down and my kind of woman is hard to find, recently met a woman who has everything i want only for me to find out she's AS while am also AS.

Is there a way out please? Does this genotype thing change?

My dear, God can change all things ooo, sometimes those machines can lie ooo, I suggest you go for another LAB oo

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by Angy55(f): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
ursullalinda:
I have been there three times.......It's not easy and emotionally draining but you will be alright lass las.....At the end i got the best man in the world as hubby so be positive and trust God the best is yet to come.

Abi ooo, we when be AS relationship matter no easy for us. We go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience by chronique(m): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
tonididdy:

Make una exchange contacts now oh...

grin grin grin waka!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? / Siamese Twins Die Months After Delivery In Katsina. Photos / Please What Is This Growth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.