Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (45732 Views)

My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by FishySmell: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Let all men be single, let all women remain single, is that too much to ask, nothing special about marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by NoFucksToGive: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Simran94:

Lol, someone who locked his wife out of the house and she slept on the bench in the cold overnight without thinking she could be kidnapped or raped or killed is not a redpiller?
[/s]

If you do not understand what or who a red Piller is pls keep silent .. stop sounding unhinged...
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
danot1030:

Oga snob their ass. If you are my type news will soon be getting to her and her family that ladies who are ready to take her place are already coming to cook and wash for me, they're even passing the night. Don't let any woman and her family use you to play table tennis.

Lol, which woman would even pass the night at his house after the way he’s been treating his wife? LOL

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Finally! Where are your redpills brothers hailing you when you locked your wife outside to show "you are the man of the house" ... Two months marriage then o grin grin grin grin

I wonder what other terrible things you have done to reset the poor lady's brain.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Don't be stupid... Stop calling narcissistic people and anyone who talks crazy a redpilller. What do you know about the red pill ideology? You are a misandrist so I can't confuse you with a feminist ..
Get educated and learn the difference between narcissism and redpilling

I don't know what they allow every old arse has been, Martha Stewart wanna be on this forum ...

They are redpillers. They told the OP to take the redpill. He has taken it and ended up chasing his wife away. For a woman to leave shop and car and go into hiding, you should know OP is a terrible being. Redpillers should introduce him to their sisters. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by StPete: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

I did not lay my hands on her neither did chase her away

Stop begging and pleading for her to return. Act like u don't give a damn anymore. Na she go come back by herself

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Why did you marry at the first place?
Compare when you were a bachelor and now.
The stress in relationship is too much. Talk more of having a bad day at work only to come home and meet someone frowning her face.
I no fit marry abeg
God bless you..the truth is bitter ...I regret getting married...I miss my single life...

Baby mama is the way...

The reason why wizkid and Ronaldo still have rest of mind and still in control of their lives

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by talktimi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:
My marriage of 10 months is gradually crashing.

I and my wife had some issues 2 weeks ago and she ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying me from seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.
you got married in May 2021, by June you had already made your wife to sleep all night in the verandah just because you want to show superiority as man of the house. It shows the type of person you really are and I don't blame her at all, we can only imagine the kind of hell you put her through these past ten months if you can keep her outside till day break out of anger. Oga check yourself and pray heavily that God touches her heart to return home only if you won't kill her in one of your fits of rage

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dest8sman:
If her parents hide her from you, just pretend you are serious searching for her.
Then, after a week or two, find a cheap willing girl and bring home.
Believe me, the rumour will get to your in-laws within minutes, and they will be the ones searching for you.
Ah ah ah ah ah this is how you guys will keep pushing him till he finally meets his doom. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Ybaby: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

I and my wife had some issues 2 weeks ago and she ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying me from seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.

She is hiding from who? You?!! Did you beat her?? Did you maltreat her? What can make a sane lady run away from her husband, her pamperer, her human protector, her lover, her provider??!

WHAT ARE THESE "SOME ISSUES"?

She is not a dog or a pet that will run away .... she left you!! She is scared and her family are not conniving they are protecting their own.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by streetsoldier1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

The marriage is 91% gone. Seems you've treated her badly over time or miscommunication somewhere along the line.

The solution is this, report the case to marriage committee of your church. They will invite her and the parents, then u apologize and both of you will be counselled on how to go about the union and if she says its over.... dont drag, learn from ur errors and move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by NoFucksToGive: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
pocohantas:

They are redpillers. They told the OP to take the redpill. He has taken it and ended up chasing his wife away. For a woman to leave shop and car and go into hiding, you should know OP is a terrible being. Redpillers should introduce him to their sisters. grin
[/s]
It seems I am delaying with a simple individual?... Let me reiterate, the OP is not a red Piller, neither is mysoginism redpilling... Neither is being abusive, narcissistic and crude redpilling.. gt educated and lesnt the difference. Misandrists like you won't be bothered to cause you just want to keep attacking me and blaming them for you wreck of a life. that's fine . But what I won't stand for I allow you bismirch the ideology of redpillers but labelling every abusive male in that car wreck of a life of yours as a redpiller..
Apples are not oranges .. read a book

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by slimik: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Financial problem....she no dey chop belle full so she gats gbaga go family before hunger kill her....guy hustle poo!!!

Nacoss25:

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Didi2d(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
I will be the most happiest person, if it was my wife. I don taya

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by talktimi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

I had to go through his profile and realised what he did barely a few weeks into marriage. I don't know who raises these men nowadays
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by seanery: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
WEREY

Kingpin1000:
The stress in relationship is too much. Talk more of having a bad day at work only to come home and meet someone frowning her face.
I no fit marry abeg
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by babydr: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are the same person that locked your wife outside and made her sleep on a bench right. You were so proud of yourself, claiming that you wanted to discipline and punish her for a flimsy reason. Please leave the young lady alone and stay alone. it apparent that you are very immature and not ready for marriage. The lady's parent have every right to protect their daughter from you, before you will use discipline to kill her. Oga go and get your ego reexamined, oga disciplinarian

8 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by PrinceGallant: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Did her parents give you permission to be her husband? Did you pay her bride price? Is your marriage valid? If no, then why are you calling her your wife?

However, if her parents did express their permission to be your wife, and you paid her bride price, I do not see any reason why they should be hiding her from you except you are not telling us the big issue.

I advise you take your family members to see them and settle the matter amicably.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
diogo23:

GOD is trying hard to save you but you still want to die, give that woman space and try to find out what they're hiding
Deputy God has spoken grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
talktimi:
I had to go through his profile and realised what he did barely a few weeks into marriage. I don't know who raises these men nowadays

One can only imagine what else he must have done that he didn’t tell us of. When we were telling him to take it easy, our resident alfa males told him to fire down.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
........and here you have the genesis of all the wahala happening now.

We wish your marriage the very best man.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by BigBashiru: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

The root of the issue I'm guessing boils down to money....
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Prettychild(f): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
[url][/url]
Wittyduchess:
Lol,that lady tried. 10 months grin.

I had to go back to your previous threads.You are petty and have the constant need for control and validation . Well good luck.
Mehn! She really really really tried. I had to read through the whole former posts he made before

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by oparaochau: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Seeing all your posts from your previous relationship,all your charts with that Lady and how you disgraced your self by trying to humiliate her,you told her painfull things from the chart i saw,you talked as if God is your boy and you can always tell him what you want and he will give you,you forgot that God gives a good wife or good husband,infact,God saved that your former girlfriend,you are a boy and not a man,you need to be matured before marriage,you are not matured,that lady you left with all those words that hurts is also Gpd's creation,you have no fear of God.
I advice you to fear God and call that lady and appologise for all those hurtfull statements before your marriage will prosper.

Good luck and Fear God.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Magnoliaa(f): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Palema007:
Finally! Where are your redpills brothers hailing you when you locked your wife outside to show "you are the man of the house" ... Two months marriage then o grin grin grin grin

I wonder what other terrible things you have done to reset the poor lady's brain.

grin grin They have deserted a brother. cry

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by NoFucksToGive: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
pocohantas:

They are redpillers. They told the OP to take the redpill and keep disciplining his wife.

One can only imagine what else he must have done that he didn’t tell us of. When we were telling him to take it easy, our resident alfa males told him to fire down.
[/s]

Madam ,you are really getting on my last nerve . Learn to understand when you are being explained a plainly obvious fact to.
I can claim to identify as a helicopter,would it make me one? Show me one place where the op claimed to be a redpiller ? Or you as usual in your misandrisry choose to label him that which he doesn't qualify to just so you can give redpillers a bad name..
Why is it so hard for you to understand this fact . You don't understand what redpiller are or what they believe in .. I am not giving excuse for every.tom dick and Harry who breuezed through and left you bewildered and confused but trust me they were not redpillers either.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by harmony75: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Just 10months marriage?! there's no way a narcissist could make a home! They can't ever accept their mistakes you're blaming your in laws already make you come kill pikin for them? The earlier you change the better for you! Goodluck!

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by realglob(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are not grown enough to handle marriage. Please rest and also allow that lady to rest.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by danot1030: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Let them pass the night naw!! Does it look like anyone cares? Is it by passing night? Would any same woman envy the person passing nights with FFK? Some of you overrate yourselves even with your terrible and disgusting attitudes.

That is why y’all don’t improve, but you want virtuous women that you would frustrate in the name of submission and endurance.

Is running from your home and conniving with your family to hide the traits of a virtuous woman, what type of parents encourage their daughter to abandon her matrimonial home because of misunderstanding? Abeg a woman that doesn't value her home will be assisted by another from outside.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by SoapQueen(f): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I no fit marry abeg

Lol. Walai.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by pocohantas(f): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
danot1030:

Is running from your home and conniving with your family to hide the traits of a virtuous woman, what type of parents encourage their daughter to abandon her matrimonial home because of misunderstanding? Abeg a woman that doesn't value her home will be assisted by another from outside.

Oga, let them assist you. This is 2022, ladies are not ready to sit around and allow you reduce their lifespan because they want to prove they are virtuous.

The one that came to assist FFK’s ex-wife, how far? Abeg, take as much extra wives as you want. Someone like me would even buy gift for the new woman. Good riddance…

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by ricy20(f): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I no fit marry abeg

Why do you say so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh / US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.