Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. (48469 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by dydx2020(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2022
You are a blood sucking LovePeddler. Arindin.

Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Yawnsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by bizhop01: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Just infatuation after sex you will see her as parasite that's dragging you from greatness cool
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by happney65: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Why would her mum be calling you as per make you come marry? They are obviously tired of feeding her so they need a Man that will be feeding her and paying her bills. Economy don hard gan so they need someone to take over from where they stopped. If she don comot house like that,one don go be that wey them no go dey worry about

Abi which kain useless talk is that?
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by eguarojeona: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:
I met my girl friend around 2015 but I was not so serious about loving her. Just wanted to make love to her normally or even become a casual friend. But my intentions did not work out as planned we both stop communicating.

Not until December 2020 when I had accident and she eventually came visiting me and bought somethings for me. I was so impressed for the kind gestures. Her care and kindness made me started loving her.

However, this love extended to her family. I always call the sisters and the mum at will. I also visit their village during festivities and their base too. She is kind to me that I can not imagine. I have grown to love her immensely that I don't have affection for another woman.

But yesterday, my babe called that the mum wants to speak with me. I aborted the call and hurriedly call back. I greeted the mum and she responded very well. She asked me not to get upset that she wants to know my intention towards her daughter that time waits for no one and again there are suitors coming but the daughter said she loves me. Finally she will not be happy with me if I dump the daughter in due course.

I just told her that I love her daughter so much and I also have the intention to marry her but she should also pray for me that things work out right for me.

Honestly, I really love the girl so much but I am not financially stable now cos I lost my job two years ago and I have been trying to put things in order as to meet up financially.

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

if you truly love her let her go
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Positiveme2020: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Favfables1:
If I were in your shoes I will tell her...
"Mummy I want to spend the rest of my life with your daughter, but I don't have the financial resource to take care of her, though I'm working hard towards that, but it may take some time.... I know you wouldn't want her to end up with a man who can't take care of her.... So if she feels she can't wait till I put things in place, then she should go ahead and accept other suitors, though I wouldn't like that, but I also won't allow myself to be pressured into something I'm not ready for"

Send this as a text to her by 12 cheesy...

@op , Do this and give us feedback.

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by seyz91(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2022
cheesy.

Confirm!
thesicilian:
Normal scope. A typical businessman will tell you that there are many people waiting to pay for the product you're pricing and it's first come first serve. That shouldn't stop you from looking well before you leap.

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Nairanation2: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2022
Op, hv a heart to heart talk with her. What she's been doing since u guys parted ways then. Look before leaping.
ndukwechinasa:
I met my girl friend around 2015 but I was not so serious about loving her. Just wanted to make love to her normally or even become a casual friend. But my intentions did not work out as planned we both stop communicating.

Not until December 2020 when I had accident and she eventually came visiting me and bought somethings for me. I was so impressed for the kind gestures. Her care and kindness made me started loving her.

However, this love extended to her family. I always call the sisters and the mum at will. I also visit their village during festivities and their base too. She is kind to me that I can not imagine. I have grown to love her immensely that I don't have affection for another woman.

But yesterday, my babe called that the mum wants to speak with me. I aborted the call and hurriedly call back. I greeted the mum and she responded very well. She asked me not to get upset that she wants to know my intention towards her daughter that time waits for no one and again there are suitors coming but the daughter said she loves me. Finally she will not be happy with me if I dump the daughter in due course.

I just told her that I love her daughter so much and I also have the intention to marry her but she should also pray for me that things work out right for me.

Honestly, I really love the girl so much but I am not financially stable now cos I lost my job two years ago and I have been trying to put things in order as to meet up financially.

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Newboss(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2022
This one just dey look for wahala.

Forget marriage. Na nonsense.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by HiideaConsole(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:
Smiles.... You are right but the girl is so nice though nobody is perfect. I think what the mum said is true.

Op take that advice, look before you leap

Na better advice

When girl wan marry, she go dey show wicked character before?

Nobody talk say she no nice
Just look before you leap

Look then leap
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Kajaard: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don't put yourself under any pressure to get married. If you love her and she can wait till you are on your feet,fine and good but if otherwise then you let her go.

Your head is okay today cheesy
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Davesaves(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2022
BUT A LADY THAT IS NOT FINANCIALLY STABLE CAN HAVE SEX ABI?.. grin grin grin
Candidlady:
Don't even think bout settling down... Till you are financially stable or on the average.!!

Don't allow that poor girl suffer cuz her mum is laying pressure on you.. If you ain't ready don't make the move!

And yeah since you are not financially stable do not have sex with her or anyone please

Thank you
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by LastProphet: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Don't even think bout settling down... Till you are financially stable or on the average.!!

Don't allow that poor girl suffer cuz her mum is laying pressure on you.. If you ain't ready don't make the move!

And yeah since you are not financially stable do not have sex with her or anyone please

Thank you

After 7 years relationship you still think the mother is mounting pressure? How many years is in a woman's adult life that she will give a boyfriend 7 years out of? Do you young people reason with your brain at all?
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by deavicky(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

to see genuine girl now hard oh. So what u have to to keep the one u love.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Emmanuel30a: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Keep trying and hope your trying get bearing even it is rearing... Also, If someone really wants you to marry her daughter, she would be interested and willing to help your trying to become carrying and frying and not crying. Hope your trying would end up in carrying and frying so you can 'marrying'.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Davesaves(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2022
WISDOM!!!
Favfables1:
If I were in your shoes I will tell her...
"Mummy I want to spend the rest of my life with your daughter, but I don't have the financial resource to take care of her, though I'm working hard towards that, but it may take some time.... I know you wouldn't want her to end up with a man who can't take care of her.... So if she feels she can't wait till I put things in place, then she should go ahead and accept other suitors, though I wouldn't like that, but I also won't allow myself to be pressured into something I'm not ready for"

Send this as a text to her by 12 cheesy...

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by odaniel1(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So because he isn’t financially stable, he shouldn’t fuccck again?? angry
No financially unstable person should actually. Its one of the problems of this world after Putin..
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by TGee101(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2022
For me it means don't miss the good she has for you just for a pleasure of just mins.

Many hv missed there partner becoz of sex 5mins pleasure that took a life time pleasure.

Be strong my brother not easy but keep going...
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Kakamorufu(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Na so my babe mum and dad dey ask me too. Just Use belle tie her down. Na wetin me wan do be that as I dey. I have the money, but I no wan do wedding yet until year end. cool cool

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by ndukwechinasa: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes, I do not plan on being emotionally attached to women. That's the best way to treat them. Women can't handle being loved. I have trained my heart to the point that, losing any woman means nothing to me. Until u get to that level, women will have no regard for u.
Smiles....
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by ndukwechinasa: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2022
happney65:
Why would her mum be calling you as per make you come marry? They are obviously tired of feeding her so they need a Man that will be feeding her and paying her bills. Economy don hard gan so they need someone to take over from where they stopped. If she don comot house like that,one don go be that wey them no go dey worry about

Abi which kain useless talk is that?
I wonder.....
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Thank you

Not a word about advising him to tell the girl about how to liberate herself from poverty as well. But the guy should put his life on hold until he gets his act together. And when he does you'll expect him to go back to the lady and remain faithful to her right?

He's broke so no womanliness, but if he makes it he must stick to one.
Some women and their thinking...
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by gfelo(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2022
whatever will be will be, let them know ur condition if she want to stay and wait for you let her stay, but if she cant, let her go, what is meant for u will always be for u.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by nezer83: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

My guy free that babe while you work on your finances and getting your foot back.
A bit of money makes Love sweet plus women have limited time.
An honest piece of advice.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by house10s2: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Thank you
stop being foolish
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Afonasa(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2022
Mr man be rational and call the mom back and tell her the truth,like she said no time, so live the girl to get married

If I was u that's afro what I'll do,so I won't be a distraction to her
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Candidlady: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2022
house10s2:
stop being foolish

Seems like no one ever comes to your studio to record joints? You are always available on here !!!

Anyways how can anyone patronise you when your sound card is trash.. Mic trash ... All your equipments are outdated

You better sponsor iamdbull ....
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by sleek82(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2022
This sounds exactly like what happened to me back in 2008/2009...I got a call from my then gf's mum stating the same things, I told her my intentions....guess what? Ofcourse I lost the girl as she could not wait and bro, I was not ready to compromise my stand either. Till now, she calls me to tell me how big a mistake she made not waiting, stooooorrrrrryyyyy for the gods! We move!!!
My humble submission is....if she is your woman, she will wait...if she is not, bro we move! Make sure you are financially stable like you plan to be, women will come abeg!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Olayetan(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Thank you

Because he’s not financially stable means he shouldn’t tatatata?
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by AzizG550(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2022
A girl that knows that you don't have a job but still loves you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you is a big treasure. Do everything in your power and go and make her yours, if you loose her, you might not see her type again.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by NaijaSumi: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmm...

Get your SNEAKERS now...

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Youngpo413: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
NaijaSumi:
Hmmm...

Get your SNEAKERS now...
sneakers is my problem now...who marriage epp? How much bro?

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by pinknipple: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2022

Both parents are struggling are not stable financialy.

You for no no when them marry the love of your life grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.