Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. (48510 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Ojukwu007(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lazenby007:
Bro,deep down in you,if you know you aren't financially stable; I don't mean having millions but atleast to provide her daily and basic needs,pls let her go. Her mother only wants to put pressure on you so as to hurrily arrange a wedding. Bro,you can hurrily raise money and do a wedding but you can never hurrily raise money to keep a marriage.

Don't be deceived,love Is not all and will never be all to keep a marriage. MONEY makes love beautiful in a marriage. Where there is no money ,love becomes so ugly.

I know there are people who are poor and are keeping their marriages. You go find out very well. The women are enduring and paying huge sacrifices.

Bro,no woman wan suffer again this present days.

Use your head.
Money matters a lot but it's not everything. He must not let her go. If they truly love each other, they can pull through this difficult times together and even come out more financially stable.

Is that how we should all terminate relationships because of lack of affluence? People grow!!. Besides no one will ever force him into marriage, he is a grown man with relatives too.

Young man, keep at your hustle, believe in God...E go pay one day. Nurture your newly rekindled love, build good communication with her and be as open as possible, if she loves you too, she would definitely wait. Most comfortable marriages today did not start on a bed of roses.

Rome wasn't built in a day either!!

One love!! Papi.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Agbebakun22: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ojukwu007:
...FORNICATION IS SIN. IT HINDERS DIVINE BLESSINGS ON A NORM.
lol really all these wan una dey yarn dust, i'm nt longer blinded with such teachings. Most our unmarried celebrities and footballers dey fornicate and blessings no run frm dem

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Thazard(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
thesicilian:
Normal scope. A typical businessman will tell you that there are many people waiting to pay for the product you're pricing and it's first come first serve. That shouldn't stop you from looking well before you leap.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by DreamSonInlaw(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
You seem like an honourable guy. Nothing wrong with the mom's inquisition..double up your hustle

It's always not easy on us guys trying to start up a family as a young man
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Lazenby007(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ojukwu007:
Money matters a lot but it's not everything. He must not let her go. If they truly love each other, they can pull through this difficult times together and even come out more financially stable.

Is that how we should all terminate relationships because of lack of affluence? People grow!!. Besides no one will ever force him into marriage, he is a grown man with relatives too.

Young man, keep at your hustle, believe in God...E go pay one day. Nurture your newly rekindled love, build good communication with her and be as open as possible, if she loves you too, she would definitely wait. Most comfortable marriages today did not start on a bed of roses.

Rome wasn't built in a day either!!

One love!! Papi.
Your opinion and well said. Pertaining the hustle,surely it will pay one day as long as he remained focused.

You said if she loves him too,she would definitely wait for him. But did you read what the young man said the girlfriend's mum said. She said, ' time waits for no one and that other suitors are coming'.

I am not against building marriages together in difficult times. But even the mother-in-law to be is ruining faster than the bride to be.

You have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Ojukwu007(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lazenby007:
Your opinion and well said. Pertaining the hustle,surely it will pay one day as long as he remained focused.

You said if she loves him too,she would definitely wait for him. But did you read what the young man said the girlfriend's mum said. She said, ' time waits for no one and that other suitors are coming'.

I am not against building marriages together in difficult times. But even the mother-in-law to be is ruining faster than the bride to be.

You have spoken well.
Nicely said brother. Most mothers are like that, it's in their nature to be overly protective, even towards their male children. It's now left for her daughter to assuage her fears, as long as she is on the same page with the young man.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Ojukwu007(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Agbebakun22:
lol really all these wan una dey yarn dust, i'm nt longer blinded with such teachings. Most our unmarried celebrities and footballers dey fornicate and blessings no run frm dem
Chai bros grin grin None is righteous, not even one... but it still doesn't justify SIN.

Godly ways has its blessings. Do you know how many celebrities get into serious trouble on a daily?

SIN is SIN, there is no justification!!! No be say I holy ooo grin
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by caesymore(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Don't even think bout settling down... Till you are financially stable or on the average.!!

Don't allow that poor girl suffer cuz her mum is laying pressure on you.. If you ain't ready don't make the move!

And yeah since you are not financially stable do not have sex with her or anyone please

Thank you

Candidlady with candid advice, hope still dey for our vagina people shaa
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Agbebakun22: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ojukwu007:
Chai bros grin grin None is righteous, not even one... but it still doesn't justify SIN.

Godly ways has its blessings. Do you know how many celebrities get into serious trouble on a daily?

SIN is SIN, there is no justification!!! No be say I holy ooo grin
nobody dey force u to fornicate abeg free us weh dey fornicate .we no kill person, last time i check hellfaya wasnt created 4 devil alone

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by babavik: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Don't even think bout settling down... Till you are financially stable or on the average.!!

Don't allow that poor girl suffer cuz her mum is laying pressure on you.. If you ain't ready don't make the move!

And yeah since you are not financially stable do not have sex with her or anyone please

Thank you
I think you're an intelligent fellow, but the dragging and trolling you do with people is what I don't understand.
I like you though cool
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by bukarolz: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Move on. She ain't your wife. I've been in that situation before. The girl is actually the one pushing her mother to put pressure on you such that you easily give up.

She's actually seeing someone already! Bro, just sort your financial situation out first and every other thing follows. Marriage is a financial arrangement!

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by nuelleoz(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:
I met my girl friend around 2015 but I was not so serious about loving her. Just wanted to make love to her normally or even become a casual friend. But my intentions did not work out as planned we both stop communicating.

Not until December 2020 when I had accident and she eventually came visiting me and bought somethings for me. I was so impressed for the kind gestures. Her care and kindness made me started loving her.

However, this love extended to her family. I always call the sisters and the mum at will. I also visit their village during festivities and their base too. She is kind to me that I can not imagine. I have grown to love her immensely that I don't have affection for another woman.

But yesterday, my babe called that the mum wants to speak with me. I aborted the call and hurriedly call back. I greeted the mum and she responded very well. She asked me not to get upset that she wants to know my intention towards her daughter that time waits for no one and again there are suitors coming but the daughter said she loves me. Finally she will not be happy with me if I dump the daughter in due course.

I just told her that I love her daughter so much and I also have the intention to marry her but she should also pray for me that things work out right for me.

Honestly, I really love the girl so much but I am not financially stable now cos I lost my job two years ago and I have been trying to put things in order as to meet up financially.

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

Is the lady (your girlfriend) aware that you lost your job and things are not really smooth at the moment??
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by AvalonSpace(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Your girlfriend's mother might be lying that suitors are coming. That's unnecessary pressure! Don't make any move until you're financially set.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Ojukwu007(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Agbebakun22:
nobody dey force u to fornicate abeg free us weh dey fornicate .we no kill person, last time i check hellfaya wasnt created 4 devil alone
grin grin
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Analysiscorner: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please, allow her to marry one of the suitors seeking for her hand in marriage.
You will have peace of mind that you obeyed this instruction.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by bewla(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:
I met my girl friend around 2015 but I was not so serious about loving her. Just wanted to make love to her normally or even become a casual friend. But my intentions did not work out as planned we both stop communicating.

Not until December 2020 when I had accident and she eventually came visiting me and bought somethings for me. I was so impressed for the kind gestures. Her care and kindness made me started loving her.

However, this love extended to her family. I always call the sisters and the mum at will. I also visit their village during festivities and their base too. She is kind to me that I can not imagine. I have grown to love her immensely that I don't have affection for another woman.

But yesterday, my babe called that the mum wants to speak with me. I aborted the call and hurriedly call back. I greeted the mum and she responded very well. She asked me not to get upset that she wants to know my intention towards her daughter that time waits for no one and again there are suitors coming but the daughter said she loves me. Finally she will not be happy with me if I dump the daughter in due course.

I just told her that I love her daughter so much and I also have the intention to marry her but she should also pray for me that things work out right for me.

Honestly, I really love the girl so much but I am not financially stable now cos I lost my job two years ago and I have been trying to put things in order as to meet up financially.

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

Go down on your nes and ask God to lead you

For nothing we no oft he future only he no

No be open eye them they catch fish for sea under
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by dlordy100: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

If you really love her with genuine intentions trust me you won't know how it will happen when the time is right... but make her your only woman so her prayers can work faster
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Lordedifice1: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Get a job
Then after that
Just do a little commitment on her to her family at least you have engaged her so no suitors will come again
Then when you have financially get stable you complete it, don't wait till you have 1million naira.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by tonee45: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:
That's a good relationship you have. Hang on to it. Be blessed.

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by saydfact(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

If you get a job today, marry her and then lose your job, would you divorce her?

Marriage isn't tied to having a paid job.... Start a business and she wld support you.

Abegi.. Stop giving yourself excuses (using job) - go to the register and have a quiet wedding...

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Otunla236: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2022
The best advice I can give my blood brother if he's in this position is what I will advice you... Please don't let her go and don't wait until you rich before you married her or married. If you have minor things or minor job that giving you small money pls married her without delay. From there, things will surely be like what you want.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by placeofallure(f): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Youngpo413:
Why won't she be good...she wants to settle down after jumping from one diçk to another all in the name of relationship...age is also not on her side.

Don't shut your mind. Be open minded, not forgetting to be cautious too, so you don't miss a good girl when you see one. I still insist that not all Nigerian girls are bad. Some will still not soil their names on the altar of material gains. Go find the one!
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by ume1000: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Candidlady:

Someone with no money should not think of sex talk-less of having it

Kada ku hankalta ba?
what's all the talk of sex and money

ARE U A PROSTITUTE?
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Polyol:

Breakfast will be the outcome of this advice if he takes it.
Don't make her the only woman in your life. Love her well but never make her the only one. I know what I'm saying, she go feed you breakfast if you try am.

You dnt know what you are saying bro....so you expect him to have several girlfriends while trying to make out something in life, dat will amount to distractions and unnecessary spending that will hit him up in future financially. Forget any past one stories you must have read or hear, getting one sincere lady n working with her aone n being focus will spur any young man with targets to greater heights..provided too the lady is ready to be sincere too n min the guy....
Anyway, your world is yours, mine is mine. If you get a good woman, life will be easy n sweet 4u!
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Polyol(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

You dnt know what you are saying bro....so you expect him to have several girlfriends while trying to make out something in life, dat will amount to distractions and unnecessary spending that will hit him up in future financially. Forget any past one stories you must have read or hear, getting one sincere lady n working with her aone n being focus will spur any young man with targets to greater heights..provided too the lady is ready to be sincere too n min the guy....
Anyway, your world is yours, mine is mine. If you get a good woman, life will be easy n sweet 4u!

Heard of the adage about putting one's eggs in one basket?

You think there's no chance of the eggs not breaking? There is but it's still advised to not put all eggs in one basket except if you're ready for the possible outcome of losing your eggs to cracks which I think the op isn't ready for, infact no man is ready to lose his eggs to cracks.

You might be getting me wrong but I'm just advising op to not put all his eggs in one basket. Love your woman, spend for her as far as you're gaining from her too, it should be mutual. But don't close your doors to getting other girls cos you can't be ready for the outcome. Don't build your world around one woman cos if the unexpected happens, aswear you'll never be balance in life except for God's intervention.

And yes, I know what I'm saying.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Polyol:

Heard of the adage about putting one's eggs in one basket?

You think there's no chance of the eggs not breaking? There is but it's still advised to not put all eggs in one basket except if you're ready for the possible outcome of losing your eggs to cracks which I think the op isn't ready for, infact no man is ready to lose his eggs to cracks.

You might be getting me wrong but I'm just advising op to not put all his eggs in one basket. Love your woman, spend for her as far as you're gaining from her too, it should be mutual. But don't close your doors to getting other girls cos you can't be ready for the outcome. Don't build your world around one woman cos if the unexpected happens, aswear you'll never be balance in life except for God's intervention.

You are indeed funny....

And yes, I know what I'm saying.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by NaijaSumi: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Youngpo413:
sneakers is my problem now...who marriage epp? How much bro?

Drop your digit, will chat you up on Whatsapp for the prize and send you more info.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Signs She Has A Crush On You / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.