Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. (48498 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by NaijaSumi: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Youngpo413:
sneakers is my problem now...who marriage epp? How much bro?

Final price... 15k brotherly
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Lazenby007(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bro,deep down in you,if you know you aren't financially stable; I don't mean having millions but atleast to provide her daily and basic needs,pls let her go. Her mother only wants to put pressure on you so as to hurrily arrange a wedding. Bro,you can hurrily raise money and do a wedding but you can never hurrily raise money to keep a marriage.

Don't be deceived,love Is not all and will never be all to keep a marriage. MONEY makes love beautiful in a marriage. Where there is no money ,love becomes so ugly.

I know there are people who are poor and are keeping their marriages. You go find out very well. The women are enduring and paying huge sacrifices.

Bro,no woman wan suffer again this present days.

Use your head.

5 Likes

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Don't even think bout settling down... Till you are financially stable or on the average.!!

Don't allow that poor girl suffer cuz her mum is laying pressure on you.. If you ain't ready don't make the move!

And yeah since you are not financially stable do not have sex with her or anyone please

Thank you
Abeg ! Help me hammer sense into his Coconut Head grin grin cheesy
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by ImaIma1(f): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:
I met my girl friend around 2015 but I was not so serious about loving her. Just wanted to make love to her normally or even become a casual friend. But my intentions did not work out as planned we both stop communicating.

Not until December 2020 when I had accident and she eventually came visiting me and bought somethings for me. I was so impressed for the kind gestures. Her care and kindness made me started loving her.

However, this love extended to her family. I always call the sisters and the mum at will. I also visit their village during festivities and their base too. She is kind to me that I can not imagine. I have grown to love her immensely that I don't have affection for another woman.

But yesterday, my babe called that the mum wants to speak with me. I aborted the call and hurriedly call back. I greeted the mum and she responded very well. She asked me not to get upset that she wants to know my intention towards her daughter that time waits for no one and again there are suitors coming but the daughter said she loves me. Finally she will not be happy with me if I dump the daughter in due course.

I just told her that I love her daughter so much and I also have the intention to marry her but she should also pray for me that things work out right for me.

Honestly, I really love the girl so much but I am not financially stable now cos I lost my job two years ago and I have been trying to put things in order as to meet up financially.

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

So you met in 2015, didn't love her and stopped communicating. But in 2020 after she bought you things, and you started loving her.

Sounds like a typical cheap gold digger. But oh I forgot! Only ladies are gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Raphaeldhero(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yes she loves you now, but for how long is she and her family gonna understand with you?

Just watch out if u don't pick up with time, she will gradually get weary of you preaching patience to her..

I have someone in mind like you also but from the words of wisdom I've gotten from senior bachelor's and married men, I've decided to chase after the money First instead.

This generation of ours ain't like that of our old parents.

At least just be sure of something that brings food to your table first.

LASTLY, if the girl get person wey she one marry allow her to go o, even u fit change your mind tomorrow sef.

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Agbebakun22: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Don't even think bout settling down... Till you are financially stable or on the average.!!

Don't allow that poor girl suffer cuz her mum is laying pressure on you.. If you ain't ready don't make the move!

And yeah since you are not financially stable do not have sex with her or anyone please

Thank you
Nonsense advice, make e no bleep the girl and still make e no Bleep another girl, 4 wat exactly
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by deekseen(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
DeepSight:

Romance doesnt work at all without finance. In fact, romance without finance often becomes repellent, hideous, monstrous, and worst of all - irritating and disgusting to your target.
Thank you!
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
U sound good, humble, gentle and nice.
But I hope u can be trusted?
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Goalnaldo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
My church member came to our shop the other day and asked "how are my children?". I laughed and told him how am I supposed to have children when I'm not even married shey na leaf dem take dey marry?? He said I should go and marry that it's written in the Bible that whoever finds a wife have found a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. That doors will be opened for me. No be me and him. I don't want to bring innocent children into this world to suffer.

A marriage without a reliable source of income is a deliberate attempt to ridicule the almighty. There's a thin line between Faith and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by prophetfire: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:
I met my girl friend around 2015 but I was not so serious about loving her. Just wanted to make love to her normally or even become a casual friend. But my intentions did not work out as planned we both stop communicating.

Not until December 2020 when I had accident and she eventually came visiting me and bought somethings for me. I was so impressed for the kind gestures. Her care and kindness made me started loving her.

However, this love extended to her family. I always call the sisters and the mum at will. I also visit their village during festivities and their base too. She is kind to me that I can not imagine. I have grown to love her immensely that I don't have affection for another woman.

But yesterday, my babe called that the mum wants to speak with me. I aborted the call and hurriedly call back. I greeted the mum and she responded very well. She asked me not to get upset that she wants to know my intention towards her daughter that time waits for no one and again there are suitors coming but the daughter said she loves me. Finally she will not be happy with me if I dump the daughter in due course.

I just told her that I love her daughter so much and I also have the intention to marry her but she should also pray for me that things work out right for me.

Honestly, I really love the girl so much but I am not financially stable now cos I lost my job two years ago and I have been trying to put things in order as to meet up financially.

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

. Leave person daughter make she dey go marry.
Goo solve your problem of poverty. When you overcome poverty, you can get a girl and marry.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Iglesia02(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

what you are facing now happens to me 15 yrs ago. So my advice for you is out of experience. You love that girl ,and wish to marry her is very nice. But now you don't have the means. You are not financially ok. A woman that you will marry , u must take good care of her needs otherwise the marriage may beging to have problem. If you tell her to wait , you don't know when u will be ok financially and the pressure now is that other suitors are coming . To be on a safe side , tell them that u love her and wish to marry her,but now you are not ready financially. Keep the door open !!! Tell her to go ahead with any of the suitors that is serious and she has feeling for. That if at the end when you are set and she is still available ,u will marry her. But make it clear . Don't wait for me!!! .And them Stop having sex with her untill ur are sure u will marry her. So u will not be accused of using her and after dumping her..
This single statement. (Don't wait for me )and sexual abstinence is why am still alive today.. Women no dey joke with , I will marry u wait for me and later u disappoint. Is a do or die battle. And is only your sincerity that will save you... Good luck..

2 Likes

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Action102(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

You f**ked Up. You wouldn't have promised anything. You would have said, Let the Will of God be Done
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by nomenclature(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Since you yourself is not financially stabl ,arent you having sex currently ? Answer with your consicence olodo
Candidlady:

Thank you
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Tomek09(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Thank you
You ladies always looking out for one another. Lol
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Tomek09(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
nomenclature:
Since you yourself is not financially stabl ,arent you having sex currently ? Answer with your consicence olodo
Lol. U dey mind dem. Naija ladies know that once you have sex with them, nothing remains again and they will start seeing themselves on the losing side grin grin
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Blackdisciple(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ehh nothing na..

What do u wanna hear again, just keep the fire burning that's all, but you should know that you are someworth responsible for her oo since you have made your intention known to the family because anything comes up even if you know nothing about you will be the first they will call.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by seanjy4konji: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yoou better let her go...as a single guy you never chop balance diet...

The way your life go derail and depression set in...it go shcok you self....
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Microwhy: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

Don't overthink the whole drama..
If a richer suitor or a more perfect suitor has reach out to their daughter, the mum will never contact you to know her stance in your life.
Every mum know that what their daughters call true love is just foolishness because they have been in that shoe before.
Get your head straight and focus on your relationship if you truly love her.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by delishpot: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes, I do not plan on being emotionally attached to women. That's the best way to treat them. Women can't handle being loved. I have trained my heart to the point that, losing any woman means nothing to me. Until u get to that level, women will have no regard for u.

Ok
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by lusid: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Someone with no money should not think of sex talk-less of having it

Kada ku hankalta ba?
are you male or female
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by lusid: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Goalnaldo:
My church member came to our shop the other day and asked "how are my children?". I laughed and told him how am I supposed to have children when I'm not even married shey na leaf dem take dey marry?? He said I should go and marry that it's written in the Bible that whoever finds a wife have found a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. That doors will be opened for me. No be me and him. I don't want to bring innocent children into this world to suffer.

A marriage without a reliable source of income is a deliberate attempt to ridicule the almighty. There's a thin line between Faith and stupidity.
how do you fúck
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by lusid: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Youngpo413:
sneakers is my problem now...who marriage epp? How much bro?
you no go born
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Polyol(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Work towards it n be sincere....make her the only woman in your life n focus to attain greatness

Breakfast will be the outcome of this advice if he takes it.
Don't make her the only woman in your life. Love her well but never make her the only one. I know what I'm saying, she go feed you breakfast if you try am.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Polyol(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
ndukwechinasa:
Smiles.... You are right but the girl is so nice though nobody is perfect. I think what the mum said is true.

You'll be fed breakfast with this type of mindset.

I can't change your mindset for you cos nobody was able to change mine when I was like you.

What the mum said is not true
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by frozen70(f): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
OvertheTop:

You know well That:
If a woman Does all these Things, She will Have NO Regard or Respect for the Man.
She Will in most Cases Keep this Act in her memory and use it To Abuse the Man During Provocations/Quarrels.
Most Women do this.

When This Happens, the Man Gets Frustrated and Marriage Regrets Crips into him.(Love Disappears)

to Avoid the Above Its Bet to get Married when Financially Stable

I understand your point

But even men that married with their own money still go through marriage wahala

That's why I said if a woman who loves you sponsors your marriage, just respect your self in the marriage as a man

1 Like

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Bignuell(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
LastProphet:

After 7 years relationship you still think the mother is mounting pressure? How many years is in a woman's adult life that she will give a boyfriend 7 years out of? Do you young people reason with your brain at all?
It's clear they don't
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by deebrownneymar: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please don’t waste her time. Free her. It’s because you lost your job and became broke that you think you have falling in love with her

ndukwechinasa:

What do I really do now?

MATURE MINDS���

Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Ojukwu007(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Your name sounds so feminine..

May God bless your hustle!!

One love!!!
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Ojukwu007(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Agbebakun22:
Nonsense advice, make e no bleep the girl and still make e no Bleep another girl, 4 wat exactly
...FORNICATION IS SIN. IT HINDERS DIVINE BLESSINGS ON A NORM.
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by Aaay: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oh
Re: What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. by MERCHANDISER: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Favfables1:
If I were in your shoes I will tell her...
"Mummy I want to spend the rest of my life with your daughter, but I don't have the financial resource to take care of her, though I'm working hard towards that, but it may take some time.... I know you wouldn't want her to end up with a man who can't take care of her.... So if she feels she can't wait till I put things in place, then she should go ahead and accept other suitors, though I wouldn't like that, but I also won't allow myself to be pressured into something I'm not ready for"

Send this as a text to her by 12 cheesy...

Na too much wisdom go kill you Las Las grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.