Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached (64155 Views)

I Regret Changing My Sex From Male To Female / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by tonididdy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
What designer label be that abeg? undecided

What brand and manufacturer? undecided
LesbianBoy:

Guy, talk na angry
No kidding.
It's a cosmetic procedure, it enhances the sweetness, juiciness, texture.... It's bad ass bro trust me
Look up labiaplasty online
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:
If only you know how they spend NDDC money on ladies, you will pity Niger Delta people
grin grin grin tax payer money in the mud...
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by tollyboy5(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

How can this work in a tribalistic country?

Believe it or not, Nigeria is finished!

The problem is that those who benefit from the contraption don't want to give up on it because of vested interests.
Nigeria is not really tribal.
Most of these elderly people we see today are the bigot.
They try their best to pass this mentality to their children.
In lagos i can say there are more normal youth in lagos today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Kobojunkiee: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:
No kidding.
It's a cosmetic procedure, it enhances the sweetness, juiciness, texture.... It's bad ass bro trust me
Look up labiaplasty online
Labiaplasty wey women don dey do for tay tay, especially after finishing with child birth na wetin you dey label designer wetin again? undecided

So let me guess, a gal goes and gets this procedure done and you pay to maintain her so you can squeeze into her regularly or do you pay for the procedure and her upkeep as well? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Legendoo: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
Let's do some calculations.

2 million per girl will bang 500 pussies.

A billion in total.

Only a bastard will pay any girl that much.

And to think they're paying Nigerian girls wey ugly die. Tufuwaka.

No, it's not the girls putting pressure, it's the simple rich bastards.

Them go steal , but because them get low iq, them no go invest in the job sector.

Even the most beautiful women in Europe don't charge more than 300 euro.

Indeed Nigerian simps have the lowest IQs to pay that much to gorilla looking overused Nigerian whores.

This shows where we are headed, in a few years all ,let me repeat all Nigerian girls will be prostitutes. You know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gutsy33:
aunty he's using your destiny.. u ain't a kid anymore nah

Lol, like say their destiny fit give them 110 m. Some people have seen their destiny doesn't worth anything so they indulge and get sharp sharp.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by juman(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
OP is funny.
"Only in nigeria".

You find everywhere.
One high level prostitute in america said clients pay her ten thousand dollars per whole night.
But the client own her body for that period of the night.

Those he described are prostitutes.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by mkoabiola: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Linus

Lie lie
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by donforeign: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

Kingsley Kuku the fool in charge of Amnesty office under GEJ met a girl at Nnamdi Azikiwe airport and bought her a GL550 for being beautiful. She was a Youth Corper.

There was a time that they were selling NDDC contracts on Nairaland. They give their girlfriends and other idiots contracts and those ones sell them online.
damn ...men sha...I no understand at all.... E go hard . Na so Dem dey sleep with shameless celebrities... That useless man no go fit help him fellow man o. Life is hard
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Adakintroy: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Real simps are so called alphas.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Irete26: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
I could make more and decide to spend a few of my percentage on whatever rocks me, what I'm saying is all of them people doing these are not ALL into fraud as the OP made it seem... thanks
WHITELIGHTER:

So if u earn 5mil a month, u will book a girl for 5mil for just a weekend? C'mon
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Edipet(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
franchasng:
Otedola is a community dick na lolz

I didn't even know Dangote was on same level until that last year scandal with American lady lol.

It didn't start today, even Solomon in the Bible did same, and it wont stop in our time.

Money is made to be spent.

It is not only men into illegitimate money making that squander money on women.

Una beloved Muhammadu Buhari love women like die, he was a known womanizer when he was still young and if not his health issues, I am sure he will be flexing 4some with Arab babes now cheesy

MKO Abiola nkor? He couldn't remember how many mistresses he had at a point.

Tinubu the god of Yoruba youth urchins can gift a babe land on Banana Island just to put the tip of his something.

Obasanjo's love for women was so much that he couldn't resist sleeping with his son's wife lol.

Okay let me go global now.

Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi used to hold secret sex parties with university teenage girls. His billionaire friend use to organize it. This continued until he was caught flying his teenage girlfriends with Italian Presidential jet and he had to resign.

Former French President Nicholas Sarkozy was a known womanizer, he even divorced his first wife to marry one of his young model mistress

What about Madman Vladmir Putin? He loves them yount and svelte lol.

Former US Bill Clinton nkor? His dick almost broke because of too much sex with young models lolz, you can ask my friend Donald Trump, he knows more about this gist.

What about Donald Trump that loves grabbing fine women by the pussy ? grin

Obama forgot that his darling wife Michele was sitting beside him when he met beautiful Belgian President at Nelson Mandela's funeral in South Africa, it was so obvious that he wanted to grab the pretty lady by the pussy that Michele had to force him to switch seats with her lol.

A former Israeli President resigned after he was caught molesting a Presidential villa staff he grabbed by the pussy cheesy

Ibrahim Babangida killed many men cos of their pretty wives, so I heard lol.

Ikemba Ojukwu never joked with young beautiful girls grin

Arab Princes and Kings can gift a girl their entire kingdom just to put the tip.

What about our Lebanese friends cheesy

Its all men's sickness, women kiss
I can't stop laughing at this your comments bro. You are too familiar and current with all this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by kunleiky(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
You all need to pay attention to Brymo's lyrics:

Na society dey enforce the rules
But na woman dey dictate the rules
Na wetin the man go do
Na to break the rules
And for good
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by juman(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
There are guys in nigeria that go out in the night with more than that seven million naira to "enjoin" in clubs, bars.

Largely funded by illegal money.
Some senior civil servants are richer than state governor.
Contractors close to the seats of power.
Illegal business, like selling chalk as medicine. Such are plenty in imo state before. I dont know of recent.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by LINTUNE(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Can u see the importance of the redpill....Kai, this has nothing to do with brokenness but I will never spend such money for pussy even if I'm dangote....it's sex food or a do or die something...why are men so foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by bizhop01: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dangote knows were his every 1 naira is going
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by SimplePlan34: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Shior how una dey make this money
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Martinez39s(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Women did not hold guns to men's head and asked them to pedestalize them and their vaginas and indulge in illegal activities to please them. This is what happens when men are stupid, overrate pùssy, lack self-control, cherish female attention and validation. Why blame women? Will a man die if he stops rating puśsy and stops caring about female attention and validation?

Of course, women are going to be women and have all sorts of demands, but it's left for you as a man not to give a śhit and be willing to let them go fùck themselves if need be while you do you. Have self-control, be sexually disciplined and take the red pill. These high-maintenance slùts/sugarbabies and the men that are ready to spend large sum on them for their pussy and/or good looks are a perfect match for each other tho (what is a parasite without a host?). grin

SMH.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
E mean say una go hang me and my papa if I tell una how much wey I don spend and still dey spend ontop woman
If u hold money and u no dey ready to spend am, na so so frog u go dey chop till u die

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Adsexpert: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
The love of money is the root of all evil! undecided

What of the lack of money?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by juman(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
bizhop01:
Dangote knows were his every 1 naira is going

If you know how much he give to his chicks you would shout.

"Small money" to him. But big amount to us poor people.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Legendoo:
Let's do some calculations.

2 million per girl will bang 500 pussies.

A billion in total.

Only a bastard will pay any girl that much.

And to think they're paying Nigerian girls wey ugly die. Tufuwaka.

No, it's not the girls putting pressure, it's the simple rich bastards.

Them go steal , but because them get low iq, them no go invest in the job sector.

Even the most beautiful women in Europe don't charge more than 300 euro.

Indeed Nigerian simps have the lowest IQs to pay that much to gorilla looking overused Nigerian whores.

This shows where we are headed, in a few years all ,let me repeat all Nigerian girls will be prostitutes. You know the rest.
Quality is better than quantity
No matter how much titus sardine go cost reach, no other brand wey still go better pass am
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Edipet(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
I like saying this and I will continue to say it, Lock pussy of all single girls for just 2yrs and see the unprecedented growth of our economy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Czario: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
I don't doubt the story but to say she isn't using special tools to get the money is just naive...

It could be from Indian temple or one baba somewhere in Ghana...

The end of all these things is very close.
Jesus is coming sooner

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by tradepunter: 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Favfables1:
OP...
I get the ideology behind your analysis, but I do not agree with it...

How a man gets his money and how he chooses to spend it, is on nobody else, but that man undecided...

The man choose to be fraudulent....
He may have wanted money to spend on women....
He may have been pushed by a woman...
He may have been guilt tripped or broke shamed by a woman...

But it still doesn't change the fact that it was HIS CHOICE

Useless nonsense talk.... It's why the black man is stupid to the core....

Two white guys involved in a project with us once asked asked why spend Soo much on drinks when the street leading to the house to his house is dark and there are port holes on the road??

I froze and just said it's government responsibility.... They were shocked, and said no no no, you build your community and making it conducive for yourself.

When others see it they key into it making a even stronger community.... So when other races are racist to the black man it's because the black is curses and looks and acts stupid.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Czarina21(f): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Women Are The Reason Why There Is High Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria (Opinion)

So everywhere you look these days in the news, all we see is.....

"50 yahoo boys caught in edo"

"Politician stole so so so billions"

"Man caught will hard drugs indonesia"

"Young boy seen calling and asking his oyinbo client for money"

"Yahoo boy arrested by FBI"

etc.

These headlines are familiar right? Now have you ever sat down and wondered why do all these happen? Why so much desperation to make money by men? Who or what do these men spend the money on most when they succeed? (This is for those that committed these crimes and were successful). Well, believe it or not, argue all you want, i am here to tell you that......

WOMEN ARE THE CAUSE

Think about it!

You see, women have always loved money but don't get it twisted, they want the money to come from men. In Nigeria today, it has gotten to a ridiculous level and UNFORTUNATELY most men would do anything and i mean anything to make money so as to have women! (Nigerian Men don't spend money on their fellow men so no one should bring that up. A thread yesterday about this made the front page).

A lady called Rene came on twitter yesterday and talked about how she receives 7million naira regularly from a friend with no strings attached and some people were doubting her. Some were of the opinion that its not possible for a man to give a woman that much money even if there was string attached. Sorry to say but those people who doubted her are either naïve or feigning ignorance!

The response was almost the same when a guy created a thread here on nairaland that made the frontpage and said he was shocked when a rich guy gave a lady he doesn't know N400,000 just like that just because she is beautiful?

Also, think about it. Why is it that.....

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl with no job, but she is living in her own house in lekki and driving posh cars?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl that has no job but she travels to different countries wears bikini, hold up bottle of expensive wines and post pictures on instagram?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see an actress that just started acting but she will build houses and drive posh car yet men that has been acting since cannot boast of such?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see BBN girls with no endorsement or just one endorsement but she is flying private jets, eating in fancy restaurant etc but her male counterpart cannot boast of same even though he works hard and you can see the endorsement and work he is doing?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has never had a white collar job, has no skill, but she has a "business page" on instagram?

Now, who do you think is behind these women material things? MEN! Not just men but CORRUPT AND FRAUDULENT MEN! Yes! Believe it or not.....

A MAN WHO DOES LEGIT WORK AND WORKS SO HARD TO GET MONEY will not spend recklessly on women! He won't even have such money sef and even if he does, he would have saved it for years and it would 'shake' his account if he dares spends it

For example, will a young man who has a LEGIT JOB and earns say 150,000 naira monthly give a lady like Rene 7 million naira regularly just like that? Or 400,000 to a random lady who is perfectly ok, not stranded nothing at all?

No, think about! So you see, it is criminals that fund these women lifestyle! And many men are tempted to commit crime so they too can spend foolishly on women.

Anyway, until women reduce their love for money, the rate of corruption (which are mostly done by men) in Nigeria will keep increasing!

Meanwhile just take a look at some of the stories of men spending recklessly on women below....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rene_noire/status/1502938453130022912

Calm down.
Nigerian men love to spend on ladies who thrash away the money. They hate the goal getters.
A man would always say, I'll spoil you, change your wardrobe etc etc. Nothing wrong with looking presentable but these same men hate it when you want to grow as a person. They just become stingy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Kobojunkiee: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Adakintroy:
Real simps are so called alphas.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Kobojunkiee: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
kunleiky:
You all need to pay attention to Brymo's lyrics:

Na society dey enforce the rules
But na woman dey dictate the rules
Na wetin the man go do
Na to break the rules
And for good
This lyric make no sense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by FashionCookie(f): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Rahkman:
grin God forbid tufiakwa make I pay that kind amount fùck that dirty skrep called kokobykhloe...better make I waste such amount Bleep nengi .....some guys no get taste ooo
Mostly it's just for the hype like..."I don clean so so celebrity play-head." grin
Na ego thingy.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Kobojunkiee: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Martinez39s:
Women did not hold guns to men's head and asked them to pedestalize them and their vaginas and indulge in illegal activities to please them. This is what happens when men are stupid, overrate pùssy, lack self-control, cherish female attention and validation. Why blame women? Will a man die if he stops rating puśsy and stops caring about female attention and validation?
Piam! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Martinez39s(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Piam! undecided
Do we have a problem?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Fashionista01(f): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
see how men dey waste money

Modified:

Many of you commenting don't get it. How many times have you seen a politician steal money and create a company that employs thousands of youths? If they do then the country for don better now don't you think angry

Even yahoo boys, have you ever heard that they chop money and created jobs for their fellow youths? Yet they would follow and criticise the government.

Na so so women this bastards dey waste money on.

See Nigeria won't change until this nonsense stop. Almost all men in Nigeria want to steal or commit crime and women is their motivation!
Women is their motive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / 10 Steps To Make Your Woman Scream Non-stop In Bed / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.