Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? (22067 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Lastmankc(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Vinnie2000:
'Your head is just too big. I honestly wish its ur Penis that was as big as dis'!

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by afonjabreed(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Aah
Senomii:
She told me a broke boyfriend won't be broke forever, one day he will die and rest

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
ZhanVeera:
His words pierced my heart and weighed my soul,
I felt like the remnants of my heart were severed that cold night while watching a grown man drop a tear,

ME : I'm really sorry sir

HIM : I know I'm way OLDER than you, But One day, I hope you look back at what we had and regret every single thing you did to let it end.

HIM: I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment, Not to hurt you, but so that you finally understand how much you hurt me. embarassed embarassed

HIM: I did this to myself and I hate myself for loving you this much. cry cry

Hmmmmm

Show say you sweet die
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Saint1960: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
I remembered someone calling me sapa younger brother around July 2021
I thank God say things don beta now
I even have a car to my name now

18 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by CoronaVirusPro: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Food has finished

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
I don't love.

There was a girl that just came back from abroad for her studies. Curvy, tall, smart and intelligent, but arrogant.

I didn't know she smokes SK. Do I really need to go in details? No.

Long story short, I banged her and she couldn't believe it. She called her female bestie abroad and was blushing and telling her how she had the best f*ck of her life.

She became addicted to the rod — and wants me for herself. Who wouldn't? Because no one owns me, I refused. Most girls are bisexual.

She invited another girl for three of us to do a thréesome. It happened and I thoroughly gave it to the girl she brought like never before and enjoyed it.

The next day, she angrily bumped on me and said, "Look at you? Why did you f*ck her like that? You were just enjoying yourself like a dog blah blah blah."

The argument started slowly and her anger was the fact that I acted as if I enjoyed the new girl more than her. She was jealous and angry.

At a pointed, she said I'm useless that the only thing I'm good at is sex. This really hurts me because I was broke at the time. Maybe, because I didn't have money, so she felt I was unless except in sex.

This was in 2016 and that was why I started writing the book Lasticle.

I said to myself, "If this girl said I'm useless — all I know is how to f*ck, then I deserve to teach married men how to f*ck and satisfy their wives and make money from it. God will bless me if I help these married me."

I did and today, that book is global and has made money for me and still making forever.

I bless her for that insult.

Two weeks later, she brought another girl for another thréesome and wanted me to join, but I declined. Ever since, I don't let women have me easily. I realized the value I have, so I don't sleep around and I don't take nonsense attitude from women.

Health is sanity, brain is wealth.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by dinodangana(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
"I stopped loving you a year ago"

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by MuteMute(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Am pregnant for someone else what should I do now

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by digitite: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
There is nothing like that. Just love God with all your mind, soul and strength and he will renew your spirit.

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
EmptyGarden:

Na your sugar Daddy dey cry like this?

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
You don do finish? After 45min o!

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by pinknipple: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oji amu ejighi ego

" Big penis with out money"

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Candidlady: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
fattprince:
What's wrong with you guys. Must you mock everything? Just because she said he's far older doesn't mean sugardaddy or some sort. I'm in my late twenties but I find girls that I'm 8 to 10 years older than attractive and these young girls are so attracted to me (sometimes girls way younger than 18 try to flirt but I'm always careful to change it into playful banter for these ones). So no big deal in this.

Hello perv

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Henon: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Senomii:
She told me a broke boyfriend won't be broke forever, one day he will die and rest
Some people wicked oh.

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Thecreatorx: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Stevenson1:
That I'm wicked and inconsiderate just because I delayed to give her 900k for her online business start up.
I broke up with her later that night and refused to give her that money. That's during lockdown oo.
She still calls me once in a while now though and she still dey insert that money in every call she calls. E pain her Wella.

Superfit original brake pad for all cars (e.g Toyota, Honda, mercedes and co) are in stocks now for affordable prices.
Mail me.

Online business 900k lol even extreme Google ads no reach that budget for new business

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Glocee(f): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
You're so naive
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Elsueno: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022

She said am very stup#d & childish, don't even have the guts to sleep with a woman!

Imagine calling me "stup#d" . Very disrespectful, dat part pained me no be small...I didn't spoke to her fro over 6 months, eventually we broke up....I blocked her on all social media...I ended up forgiving her, but we never got back together....

She wasn't even interested in anime at all sef
Threw my prized samurai sword into d store & called it a cutlass
Deleted one a folder on my PC containing an anime I haven't watched!!......Some women are just evil

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Edipet(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
I hate You
You don't deserve me.
all because I refused to be a SIMP

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by lildonn222: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
She was telling her friend on whatsapp that she now hates me without any reason.
She cried like a baby when I ended it.

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by djmickymouse(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

It happened in Nov 2017 to be precise, it was a day after my Nysc pop I decided to travel to Lagos to go and record, so I came back home and told my mom I went to record at the studio and she said these words
" Why do you always waste every little money you have like "

It hit me really hard calling my music a waste, and the most painful part of it is that over 4 years on now my music is still proving to be a waste, most times I really regret putting my head into this music, never gotten anything positive from it

You can click this link if you feel like listening to it

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

But she no lie oooooo

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by SurvivorM(f): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Senomii:
Sorry but this funny die grin

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Ezedon(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
My Boyfriends are better than you
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Elderniercri(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Words don’t hurt me anymore, I guess I’ve tried to get tougher
When I was in secondary school I heard a lot of hurtful words, I was very thin back then so nothing I didn’t hear, people called me harmattan cos it seem na me d harmattan dy catch most

Someone said I looked like I had HIV

But the one whey actually made me cry na when we dy word each other, my guy just drag my boxes come out from inside my trousers and screened Kampala boxers

As I argue reach say nr b Kampala boxers I wear, d whole class don carry dy laff…
I just excused myself, go under staircase go cry better cry

NB: Kampala was a name of a fabric then and I didn’t wear boxers made of that fabric

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Pimpstar: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by MoneyGoDrop: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
I'm disappointed in you.....still breaks my heart till date. Uncle, na help i ask for not insult.
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Judybash93(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
I'm ashamed of you because i no remember memory verse o from my mum

Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N **