Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? (22069 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by posty56: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingsceemark:

Not inside well my guy, you can still pay one Aboki man to enter inside the well to help you get it out, na inside big Ocean
grin,grin,grin
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Badadvisor: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Solofresh2:
She called me a physco and that was the first relationship I ever had.I told me am supposed to be in a psychiatric hospital cry
I cried like a baby that night.She later apologized and pet me though
Lol grow up
You should have ignored her and laugh over it. Psycho but she dey straff your dick?

All girls i had something to do with called me a psycho but still can't leave me.
Learn to ignore these people
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by galaxy2020(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
After 3 years of courtship, she called me to say, she has moved on. I used the monies I was saving for our wedding to send my kid bro to Europe, just ending of last year she called to say, she left the marriage. This life no balance ooo!

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Sanmel(f): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
M

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Teksocrates: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Called me an animal and a compound fool for holding his phone thinking I wanted to read his ch
at. But he collect insults sha
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by OdogwuEkeke(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
My brother told me that “I should stop doing like I have family” because I wanted to borrow money from him. Thankfully I don’t owe him any money, everybody will be fine.
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by OdogwuEkeke(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
My elder sis said I was still with a girl (now forgotten ex) because of what I was getting from her. Lol, she didn’t know I was that one that pushed her abroad.
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by OdogwuEkeke(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Damn so sorry Bro.

Sanmel:
Me: Bro, I'm getting married

Bro: Ah! Ok.. So, o ti ri eni to ni oun ma manage ee..

My bro I love so much saying this to a whole spec like me is disheartening..
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by marttol: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
galaxy2020:
After 3 years of courtship, she called me to say, she has moved on. I used the monies I was saving for our wedding to send my kid bro to Europe, just ending of last year she called to say, she left the marriage. This life no balance ooo!
God wanna use you bless your brother.

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Adenike775(f): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
So it happens sometimes ago when I just gained admission into the university...due to the stress and all I lost some weight and that weight loss was everything I wanted cos I felt like I was so overweight....after loosing that felt good about myself and I felt beautiful too. So it now happened that I came home for my best friends birthday and when her boyfriend saw me he was like waoh you look more beautiful now that you've lost some weight and my supposed bestie said and I quote"If she loose weight or not she still no fine and she no go fine" that broke my heart...but look at me now

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Olunmercy56(f): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Don't ever call me again anytime from 8pm, then I knew he has something hidden
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by ifypaschal1978: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mine was when my company owed me for two months after returning from Xmas,mehn I was fuckinly broke coupled with the fact that I spent heavily during Xmas cos it was my first time to travel for Xmas ever since I got the job (barely 4months old job)....so when my girl called me and asked if I had ate anything, I told her that am totally broke and have not been paid for two months....with hope that she would pity me and send me something to manage for the meantime.......mehnnnn her response marveled me.....she said and I quote;....." That's why I hate men that depend on salary"

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by IceColdVeins(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toyindiva:
you girls wey dey get yansh una knw dey get sense, I wonder why he will say that hurtful statement to me, well i guess insecurity issues though
i agree with him
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Toyindiva(f): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
IceColdVeins:
i agree with him
nawa oh why did u agree with him no mind am he just Dey talk about Wetin he don see but, he shouldn't generalize it to everybody.

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by rickdaking(m): 5:48am On Mar 16, 2022
She told me I didn't deserve her angry I moved on and dated her best friend grin

Wtf mahn!!

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Elsueno: 7:03am On Mar 16, 2022
soundOsonic:
Where did you get that plastic sword? I see you are a man of culture
Ali express, no be plastic woh grin
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by soundOsonic: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Elsueno:

Ali express, no be plastic woh grin
Is it legal to have a real sword and how much did you get it?
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Elsueno: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
soundOsonic:

Is it legal to have a real sword and how much did you get it?

I am just kidding, not actually d real thing, it came labeled as decoration, costs about $100, got it almost 8 years ago
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by galaxy2020(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
He's doing well in Germany with our oyibo wife and kids. I give God the glory. I was seriously hurt back then, but looking back, na me gain pass. Though we still talk since she left her marriage. God protect her and her children.
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by DonroxyII: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't love.

There was a girl that just came back from abroad for her studies. Curvy, tall, smart and intelligent, but arrogant.

I didn't know she smokes SK. Do I really need to go in details? No.

Long story short, I banged her and she couldn't believe it. She called her female bestie abroad and was blushing and telling her how she had the best f*ck of her life.

She became addicted to the rod — and wants me for herself. Who wouldn't? Because no one owns me, I refused. Most girls are bisexual.

She invited another girl for three of us to do a thréesome. It happened and I thoroughly gave it to the girl she brought like never before and enjoyed it.

The next day, she angrily bumped on me and said, "Look at you? Why did you f*ck her like that? You were just enjoying yourself like a dog blah blah blah."

The argument started slowly and her anger was the fact that I acted as if I enjoyed the new girl more than her. She was jealous and angry.

At a pointed, she said I'm useless that the only thing I'm good at is sex. This really hurts me because I was broke at the time. Maybe, because I didn't have money, so she felt I was unless except in sex.

This was in 2016 and that was why I started writing the book Lasticle.

I said to myself, "If this girl said I'm useless — all I know is how to f*ck, then I deserve to teach married men how to f*ck and satisfy their wives and make money from it. God will bless me if I help these married me."

I did and today, that book is global and has made money for me and still making forever.

I bless her for that insult.

Two weeks later, she brought another girl for another thréesome and wanted me to join, but I declined. Ever since, I don't let women have me easily. I realized the value I have, so I don't sleep around and I don't take nonsense attitude from women.

Health is sanity, brain is wealth.

Machiavelli, you just dey change the narrations: This Book must sell anyway na way. I will buy One Self soon.
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Godplan123(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Godplan123:
After years of separation but suddenly we start talking again and I show my interest in her but She said she can only be my friends.wanna friendzone me pls who get time for that which the way Nigeria hard now to get �..
After years of separation but suddenly we start talking again and I show my interest in her but She said she can only be my friends.wanna friendzone me pls who get time for that which the way Nigeria hard now to get money
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Bawsse(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
ZhanVeera:
His words pierced my heart and weighed my soul,
I felt like the remnants of my heart were severed that cold night while watching a grown man drop a tear,

ME : I'm really sorry sir

HIM : I know I'm way OLDER than you, But One day, I hope you look back at what we had and regret every single thing you did to let it end.

HIM: I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment, Not to hurt you, but so that you finally understand how much you hurt me. embarassed embarassed

HIM: I did this to myself and I hate myself for loving you this much. cry cry

Hmmmmm

What'd you do to him? Sounds familiar
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by emmaodet: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Senomii:
She told me a broke boyfriend won't be broke forever, one day he will die and rest

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by emmaodet: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sawdiq39:
I broke up with this girl 2018 cos she do cheat and she was dating like 4 guys sometimes she do video calls half naked with guys so I told her I’m done with her . The next day u couldn’t hold the heartbreak I called and told her we should continue dating , the babe told me it’s late already that she’s dating 4 guys for real and I’m the number she loves �but now I will have to fight to top the ladder I told her Bleep u bitch

Bro, you need to work more on your self esteem.
How will you go back to a girl dating like 4/5 of you guys and you saying you should continue again. Haba
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by emmaodet: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
templeRun20:
Warn your mother to stop sending me messages cause i will be forced to insult her the next time she send me a message reminding me of you
you guys should take your love to somewhere else i am not interested...

My ex girlfriend sent me dis message dis morning just because my mom was trying to reconcile her with me...

She wants to insult my mom that took her like her own daughter

Na wa oooooooo

Women are very very brutal ooo with their reply when a man is down or poor

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by eedhrisademola(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
OdogwuEkeke:
My elder sis said I was still with a girl (now forgotten ex) because of what I was getting from her. Lol, she didn’t know I was that one that pushed her abroad.
CHAI DIS ONE GIDI GAN O.
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by eedhrisademola(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Adenike775:
So it happens sometimes ago when I just gained admission into the university...due to the stress and all I lost some weight and that weight loss was everything I wanted cos I felt like I was so overweight....after loosing that felt good about myself and I felt beautiful too. So it now happened that I came home for my best friends birthday and when her boyfriend saw me he was like waoh you look more beautiful now that you've lost some weight and my supposed bestie said and I quote"If she loose weight or not she still no fine and she no go fine" that broke my heart...but look at me now
Look at u now, the world needs u now.
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by eedhrisademola(m): 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
ifypaschal1978:
Mine was when my company owed me for two months after returning from Xmas,mehn I was fuckinly broke coupled with the fact that I spent heavily during Xmas cos it was my first time to travel for Xmas ever since I got the job (barely 4months old job)....so when my girl called me and asked if I had ate anything, I told her that am totally broke and have not been paid for two months....with hope that she would pity me and send me something to manage for the meantime.......mehnnnn her response marveled me.....she said and I quote;....." That's why I hate men that depend on salary"
Haaaaa agogo igbala ti BURST!!
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by eedhrisademola(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
rickdaking:
She told me I didn't deserve her angry I moved on and dated her best friend grin

Wtf mahn!!
New level, New yansh.

Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? / How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65