Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo (66895 Views)

Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA / Jens Stoltenberg: Russia Is Using Cluster Bombs In Ukraine / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by LLiKYekoba: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Then the Americans/NATO should build their military base in Alaska and not in Ukraine.

Problem solved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by pinkygurl(f): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Keegan:

Russia have 11 time zones!
That is massive.
I even used to think 7time zones lols. grin
When l visited russia as tourist,l was in an eastern europe city close to moscow, l used to ask a friend in another russian city chelyabinsk(GMT+5) approaching the eastern siberian side What is your russian city time?hope not sleeping already Before initiating phone calls shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by tonyson010(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Arthur1189:
See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically This is an article about how close Russia is to the US geographically There is a great deal of territory between Russia and the United States, in every direction, and most of it is not part of Russia The article also mentions the vast differences between life in Russia and the United States Russia is a country of vast, vast lands Russia shares the longest border with the United States of any country in the world, and it has a lot of border-like territory with Mongolia Russia has the largest territory of any country in the world In fact, Russia is the second-largest country in the world Russia's total area is 2,578,800 square miles This is smaller than China, and smaller than both South America and Europe

false information. Russia is the largest country by landmass infact, it is bigger by a long distance from the second and third countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Thinktwicemybro: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

True.
Absolutely True.
As usual he was rushing to occupy seat.
IF given opportunity he will keep unoccupied seats for his Tribesmen.
FrontPage Citizens!
They have GADGETS as their side components, yet find it difficult studying.
Later they will type
EDUCATION na Scam!
Hahahahahaha, Mr source. He should first find out the source of his ignorance
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Teenaira: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:

It does but I never knew about it ,same as most people on here.
Not everyone does.
All I needed was an answer,not the insults.thanks

Bros, please calm down, ease. Try and be calming down. After all, even me I never knew. Thanks for the info anyway. I hope say somebody won't say na Juju !!!
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by bluefilm: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Amotolongbo:
If you read about Alaska, you will know

Why don't you just tell since you already know? undecided
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by planetx: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Legalcriminal:
World map is confusing or I should just say God is over creative
Africa is actually way bigger than it is represented on this map. Africa is twice bigger than Russia but you will think it is smaller on this map.

1 Like

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by timisquare82(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2022
No fuel for Nigeria you are here talking about Alaska. Alaska ko Alakija ni

1 Like

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Olam09(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Kinematics:

Please stop displaying ignorance. You are showing us the distance from mainland USA to Asia/Russia, forgetting that Alaska and even Hawaii is part of the USA.

Type into google the distance between USA and Russia screenshot the first result on Google then post it here.. I'm doing this to help you if you got any test and you went ahead to put in 53 miles you'll fail woefully. Ignorant people.
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Olam09(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Oga rest, don't embarrasse yourself here.

Type into google the distance between USA and Russia screenshot the first result on Google then post it here.. I'm doing this to help you if you got any test and you went ahead to put in 53 miles you'll fail woefully. Ignorant people.
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by almarthins(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2022
mployer:
So why are they afraid of Ukraine joining NATO, when the chief NATO country is their neighbour?

Na strategy. Draw them away from home and make them vulnerable. A strategy used by the ancient people of Israel against ai and benjamite

1 Like

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Kelvinhunta: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2022
And what made u think that not worrying about Ukraine will better Nigeria economy?all you wannabe economist should go to school first before claiming to be economist
Dawn91:

No one cares. Nigeria is facing unprecedented inflation , famine, rising food prices, parents can't afford to keep their kids in schools, parents are owing house rent, companies are shutting down and you are worried about Russia ?

Even in war time Ukrainian people are living better than Nigerians
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The Alaska itself was sold to US by Russia in 1867.
If not, Na only Canada go separate the contiguous US states from Russia.

I am quite sure that Russia will be regretting ever selling Alaska to US. The then US secretary encouraging and signing the deal then was seen as a foolish man (Seward folly), he is now being praised as a man of foresight later on
My boy I must really commend you, you definitely know history alot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by 2sexycom(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:
And how did you come up with this?
Your source?
Edit: thanks to those who addressed me in a cultured manner,I got that.

Why should I be ashamed of asking about something I have no idea on?
People on here can be very funny,this is a public forum and I don't think asking questions is wrong.
I rather do than act like I know about it,you shouldn't expect me or anyone to know everything about the world map,I must say I am surprised at the insult.

Fact check:most people insulting me actually don't know about this.
Let me add that if you look at that map, you will Alaska. It (Alaska) was formally owned by Russia but they sold it to the U.S. Years later, a huge deposit of crude oil was found there.

My guess is that U.S knew there was oil there but Russia didn't know, giving the U.S an opportunity to recoup their investment 1000%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Olam09(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Olam09 see the spot marked red.

Type into google the distance between USA and Russia screenshot the first result on Google then post it here.. I'm doing this to help you if you got any test and you went ahead to put in 53 miles you'll fail woefully. Forget about the red sport bro. Did you know you can view spain from (Lagos shore) west Africa shore and that doesn't make it any closer..
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

OP, Alaska doesn't hold major US arsenals, at best ICBMs with conventional war heads, no sane country will put major armaments in a state divided by a country and kilometers apart from home.

You never can be too sure. The DoD will never come out to tell you they have nuclear weapons in Alaska. It will be stupid of them to do so. Even if they don't have land based nukes (ICMB), they may have sea based nukes (from submarines) and also bombers (the B-1, B-2 Spirit and B-52 bombers can operate from Alaska).

Secondly, I doubt there is any country that uses ICMB for conventional weapons. ICMB almost, always carries nukes.

1 Like

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by rolams(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2022
This map is complicated to me because I have no knowledge at all in map reading.

I saw Canada sharing boarder with Alaska at the left, Denmark at the top right angle, North atlantic ocean separating America and Europe, then, Iceland at the middle. The Norwegian sea before Norway, Sweden, Finland which directly shared boarder with Russia through saint petersburg. All in the map of the world.

Pls, how is Alaska closer to Russia? Is it through the spherical shape of the world or what?

Geographers should assist me abeg.

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2022
Olam09:

Type into google the distance between USA and Russia screenshot the first result on Google then post it here.. I'm doing this to help you if you got any test and you went ahead to put in 53 miles you'll fail woefully. Forget about the red sport bro. Did you know you can view spain from (Lagos shore) west Africa shore and that doesn't make it any closer..
lmao, you can't be saved grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by zelox: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2022
mmb:
Just 53 miles apart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by rolams(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Olam09:

Good one. I noticed that.
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by oakson: 9:15am On Mar 15, 2022
This is scary
Oshodipikin:
When I read the comments of some children who knows nothing about life not to talk of war here on nairaland, I laff in swahili...

NATO IS AVOIDING WAR WITH RUSSIA FOR YOUR SAKE.
NATO's decision to not close the sky over Ukraine is correct. A shooting war between Russia and NATO should be avoided as much as possible and the way the US has been evading that confrontation is simply the right thing to do.If you think it is cowardice, it is because you don't know and this post will brief you.
Let me set it out in a very brief way.
There are three types of wars:
1. Conventional war - which is fought according to the rules of war: Don't kill civilians and children, don't hit civilian infrastructure, don't shoot surrendering enemy soldiers and PoWs, etc.
2. Total war - which Russia seems to be fighting in Ukraine right now and which it fought against Chechnya in Grozny. In a total war, you just kill everybody you see and destroy everything on your way.
3. Nuclear war.
On a normal day, Russia will fall quickly of NATO engages it in a conventional or a total war and Putin has admitted that much in a speech recently. There is no contest in that. NATO's firepower is extensive and its generals are top level.
However, the mismatch will force Russia to quickly resort to 'final-solution' tactics while it can - it will launch its arsenal of nuclear weapons. Lets be quickly reminded that since the 1970s, both the West and Russia have thousands of nuclear tipped missiles already programmed to hit targets in all major cities on each other's soil. With just the press of a button, those missiles will fly out and head for their targets.
But there are difficulties. Both sides have watchmen that are not sleeping. Every inch of Russian territory is under a 24/7 scan for missile launch by the West, using flare and heat detection satellites. Russia has the same system.
The moment a rocket motor ignites (most missiles are powered by rocket motors. Cruise missiles use air-breathing jet engines - pretty much the same used by aeroplanes, but they could be ramjets or jets with afterburners. Cruise missiles are usually called precision guided weapons), they know in the West. These missile scouts will start to track the missile or missiles and note their number, velocity and heading. They have about 10 minutes to confirm and reconfirm that missiles are being launched against the West. In this case they will mostly be ICBMs (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles). Well, despite the heavy name, they are actually simple orbital rockets that can get into orbit and then re-enter the earth at the appropriate location - above their targets. At this point, they will release their thermonuclear warheads or bombs (all modern nuclear bombs carry thermonuclear warheads, that is, warheads that uses a small hydrogen bomb to initiate a chain reaction in its main fission bomb of Plutonium or Uranium). These warheads are shaped like cones and they are about 1.2m in height with a base diameter of about 800mm. The real active ingredient, Uranium or Plutonium inside the conical device is not bigger than a football but they are packed with the horrendous power of creation itself, the power of the nucleus of an atom called the Strong Force.
Two things will then happen in line with strictly established procedures it call it Battle Order.
Once a missile attack is detected, the US will immediately move it's president, his family, Pentagon chiefs and a few citizens into a bunker that is about 2 kilometers below the ground and under a mountain. It is suspended upon springs so it can withstand tectonic forces from a nuclear blast on the surface. The bunker contains provisions for two years to sustain the occupants. (I have seen the image somewhere about 25 years ago in maybe Times Magazine). Reporters taken there were blindfolded and flown for hours so they will not have a clear sense of direction. The location is totally secret but it is suspected that it is Nevada. It was not dug out directly but a lateral tunnel was created several miles away to this subterranean site.
1. The West will launch countermeasures at these warheads. (Usually, they will be 13 to 17 on each ICBM and at this stage, they are in their terminal altitude in space). This is the threat level the American THAAD anti-missile system is designed to contain. It will fly into space and try to steer kill vehicles into those warheads and of course, the success rate will understandably only be partial. Some will end up successfully re-entering the earth and dive (under zero power) for their targets. At this point, the Patriot system will come into action and try to swat the warheads. The Patriot complex deals with missiles within the atmosphere.
2. Simultaneously NATO will give orders for its own missile launches and within minutes, you will see missiles rise from silos and from submarines heading East to attack preset targets. B-52s ('Stratofortress'), B1, ('Spirit') and B2 ('Bones') -all long range bombers will take off from the US, Germany and probably Japan armed with hydrogen and Plutonium bombs and head for Russia. There are also about 1,500 nuclear weapons on each side that are currently in the field, mingled with conventional weapons but known to commanders. Those are probably the most dangerous of all these arsenal of nuclear weapons because they are already and permanently dispersed in the field. All - everything will be launched within just about 30 minutes in this make or break final combat.
Everything described above from the moment one side launches its nuclear weapons will not take more than 45 to 60 minutes and it is all over. If the attack takes place at night, right here in Nigeria, if you look northwest towards Europe or east northwest towards the United States, or northeast towards Russia, you will actually see a dull glow in your night sky though you won't hear the thunder of the explosions.
The next three days or even a week will be normal although wind patterns may have become suspect. Thereafter, you will observe that the sky is getting darker and midday seems like dusk. That is the cloud of a global thermonuclear warfare.
The sun will be screened out for months and plants will die off. This will lead to global famine, first step. Of course, global trade is already gone and the world has reverted to primitive levels. The Internet is no more and telephone services have become epileptic.
Next will come the global outbreak of all forms of cancers from radiation carried around the world by the cloud earlier described. Death will become so much more desirable than life that those alive will curse their lot.
There will be survivors of course: those who have been hidden away in military grade silos and have ample supplies to carry them for about two years.
Those who just manage to go through about three years of life as foragers and scavengers and somehow have not been killed by skin cancer, blood cancer and other forms of metastasis. They are the ones that will populate the new world and begin to try to establish a new civilization.
Now you have an idea why NATO keeps avoiding fighting with Russia. It is simply to keep YOU alive.
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Olam09(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
lmao, you can't be saved grin

Funny enough you'll fail this simple question in a geography test or exam.. i told ya to make use of Google you didn't want to.. you knew i already proof you guys wrong.
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Olam09(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=zelox post=111050920][/quote]

No mind the foolish OP.. check the this page comment section.. i tried to convince them but they wouldn't listen.
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2022
Russia under putin is just a greedy MDFKER..

As far i am concerned the country is massive
What does he want... haba..abi the large mass no get natural resources nii.. look at the landscape....

Mehn!!... na wa ooo....!!
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by pansophist(m): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2022
The distance between the two countries is actually much smaller. Just 3.8 kilometers (2.4 miles) distance apart between Big Diomede Island (Russia) and Little Diomede Island (U.S.).

Let's also not fail to appreciate the vastness of Russia, since it previously owned Alaska (Alaskiya in Russian), but sold it to the Americans long ago. Only the state of Alaska, just one of US fifty states is double the size of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2022
rolams:
This map is complicated to me because I have no knowledge at all in map reading.

I saw Canada sharing boarder with Alaska at the left, Denmark at the top right angle, North atlantic ocean separating America and Europe, then, Iceland at the middle. The Norwegian sea before Norway, Sweden, Finland which directly shared boarder with Russia through saint petersburg. All in the map of the world.

Pls, how is Alaska closer to Russia? Is it through the spherical shape of the world or what?

Go look ur map well... the earth is not straight..

So no take that kain eye look am... The earth is just like a ball that rotates... Lol
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Olam09(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2022
rolams:

Bro.. i don convince them tire dem no wan hear till dem fail their geography test.

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by WarriAproko: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2022
Oshodipikin:
When I read the comments of some children who knows nothing about life not to talk of war here on nairaland, I laff in swahili...

NATO IS AVOIDING WAR WITH RUSSIA FOR YOUR SAKE.
NATO's decision to not close the sky over Ukraine is correct. A shooting war between Russia and NATO should be avoided as much as possible and the way the US has been evading that confrontation is simply the right thing to do.If you think it is cowardice, it is because you don't know and this post will brief you.
Let me set it out in a very brief way.
There are three types of wars:
1. Conventional war - which is fought according to the rules of war: Don't kill civilians and children, don't hit civilian infrastructure, don't shoot surrendering enemy soldiers and PoWs, etc.
2. Total war - which Russia seems to be fighting in Ukraine right now and which it fought against Chechnya in Grozny. In a total war, you just kill everybody you see and destroy everything on your way.
3. Nuclear war.
On a normal day, Russia will fall quickly of NATO engages it in a conventional or a total war and Putin has admitted that much in a speech recently. There is no contest in that. NATO's firepower is extensive and its generals are top level.
However, the mismatch will force Russia to quickly resort to 'final-solution' tactics while it can - it will launch its arsenal of nuclear weapons. Lets be quickly reminded that since the 1970s, both the West and Russia have thousands of nuclear tipped missiles already programmed to hit targets in all major cities on each other's soil. With just the press of a button, those missiles will fly out and head for their targets.
But there are difficulties. Both sides have watchmen that are not sleeping. Every inch of Russian territory is under a 24/7 scan for missile launch by the West, using flare and heat detection satellites. Russia has the same system.
The moment a rocket motor ignites (most missiles are powered by rocket motors. Cruise missiles use air-breathing jet engines - pretty much the same used by aeroplanes, but they could be ramjets or jets with afterburners. Cruise missiles are usually called precision guided weapons), they know in the West. These missile scouts will start to track the missile or missiles and note their number, velocity and heading. They have about 10 minutes to confirm and reconfirm that missiles are being launched against the West. In this case they will mostly be ICBMs (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles). Well, despite the heavy name, they are actually simple orbital rockets that can get into orbit and then re-enter the earth at the appropriate location - above their targets. At this point, they will release their thermonuclear warheads or bombs (all modern nuclear bombs carry thermonuclear warheads, that is, warheads that uses a small hydrogen bomb to initiate a chain reaction in its main fission bomb of Plutonium or Uranium). These warheads are shaped like cones and they are about 1.2m in height with a base diameter of about 800mm. The real active ingredient, Uranium or Plutonium inside the conical device is not bigger than a football but they are packed with the horrendous power of creation itself, the power of the nucleus of an atom called the Strong Force.
Two things will then happen in line with strictly established procedures it call it Battle Order.
Once a missile attack is detected, the US will immediately move it's president, his family, Pentagon chiefs and a few citizens into a bunker that is about 2 kilometers below the ground and under a mountain. It is suspended upon springs so it can withstand tectonic forces from a nuclear blast on the surface. The bunker contains provisions for two years to sustain the occupants. (I have seen the image somewhere about 25 years ago in maybe Times Magazine). Reporters taken there were blindfolded and flown for hours so they will not have a clear sense of direction. The location is totally secret but it is suspected that it is Nevada. It was not dug out directly but a lateral tunnel was created several miles away to this subterranean site.
1. The West will launch countermeasures at these warheads. (Usually, they will be 13 to 17 on each ICBM and at this stage, they are in their terminal altitude in space). This is the threat level the American THAAD anti-missile system is designed to contain. It will fly into space and try to steer kill vehicles into those warheads and of course, the success rate will understandably only be partial. Some will end up successfully re-entering the earth and dive (under zero power) for their targets. At this point, the Patriot system will come into action and try to swat the warheads. The Patriot complex deals with missiles within the atmosphere.
2. Simultaneously NATO will give orders for its own missile launches and within minutes, you will see missiles rise from silos and from submarines heading East to attack preset targets. B-52s ('Stratofortress'), B1, ('Spirit') and B2 ('Bones') -all long range bombers will take off from the US, Germany and probably Japan armed with hydrogen and Plutonium bombs and head for Russia. There are also about 1,500 nuclear weapons on each side that are currently in the field, mingled with conventional weapons but known to commanders. Those are probably the most dangerous of all these arsenal of nuclear weapons because they are already and permanently dispersed in the field. All - everything will be launched within just about 30 minutes in this make or break final combat.
Everything described above from the moment one side launches its nuclear weapons will not take more than 45 to 60 minutes and it is all over. If the attack takes place at night, right here in Nigeria, if you look northwest towards Europe or east northwest towards the United States, or northeast towards Russia, you will actually see a dull glow in your night sky though you won't hear the thunder of the explosions.
The next three days or even a week will be normal although wind patterns may have become suspect. Thereafter, you will observe that the sky is getting darker and midday seems like dusk. That is the cloud of a global thermonuclear warfare.
The sun will be screened out for months and plants will die off. This will lead to global famine, first step. Of course, global trade is already gone and the world has reverted to primitive levels. The Internet is no more and telephone services have become epileptic.
Next will come the global outbreak of all forms of cancers from radiation carried around the world by the cloud earlier described. Death will become so much more desirable than life that those alive will curse their lot.
There will be survivors of course: those who have been hidden away in military grade silos and have ample supplies to carry them for about two years.
Those who just manage to go through about three years of life as foragers and scavengers and somehow have not been killed by skin cancer, blood cancer and other forms of metastasis. They are the ones that will populate the new world and begin to try to establish a new civilization.
Now you have an idea why NATO keeps avoiding fighting with Russia. It is simply to keep YOU alive.
but they can fight Afganistan. This world everyone get him own cure and madness
Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Kinematics: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Olam09:

Enough of your ignorance. What you see on Google is distance from mainland USA excluding Alaska and Hawaii. So Alaska and Hawaii are not states in the USA?

Have you heard of little diomede and big diomede island? Yes the distance maybe a little more than 53 miles but the Op is not far from the truth.

We really need to take geography serious in this country. Too much ignorance on display.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by pinkygurl(f): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Olam09:

[Type into google the distance between USA and Russia screenshot the first result on Google then post it here.. I'm doing this to help you if you got any test and you went ahead to put in 53 miles you'll fail woefully. Forget about the red sport bro. Did you know you can view spain from (Lagos shore) west Africa shore and that doesn't make it any closer..
Type into google "WHAT RUSSIAN CITY IS CLOSEST TO ALASKA"?
that should help.
Its a little over 53miles from little diomede

https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/adventure-travel/tiktok-shows-how-to-walk-to-russia-from-us-cross-22-hour-time-zone

https://www.alaskacenters.gov/visitors-centers/faqs/how-close-alaska-russia#:~:text=The%20stretch%20of%20water%20between,on%20this%20seasonal%20sea%20ice

Re: See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo by Kinematics: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2022
CSTRR:

It's too far off from their mainland and it is a cold uninhabitable place.

Russia is Euro-Asia. They span across two continents from eastern Europe to the far East Asia in Vladivostok bordering China.

The Alaskan territory is in North America.

It's too far from the center of their civilisation and yes it is a wasteland, atleast at that time.

They won't have sold it now though because it has oil.

Alaska is not from the eastern part of Siberia. Also Siberia is way colder than Alaska.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) / 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.