Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller (27968 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2022
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Raalsalghul: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2022
chinchum:
your responses still attempts to gaslight him. If i slap your sister because i dont like her face, you have no reason to feel bitter afterall it is not you i slapped. The op mentioned how he supported his brothers career with no acknowledgement by the mom.

Her moms irresponsibility of bringing different men is simply called safety issue when it is actually being irresponsible and not showing respect. Respect is reciprocal. If she needs to move on she can remarry, the home which maybe the family home is not a brothel. Op's mum not only has sons but at least a daughter from op's account.

Cursing your son for not having your way is also an irresponsible act. It is a classic act of irresponsibility which obviously angered the op and led to him making the earlier post.

If you get cursed by your parent, you have no right to get angry judging by your opinion

The Op summarised a picture of an irresponsible mom and his feelings should be respected except we have a contrary position.

It'll be more productive for you to use your time to go and select beans rather than engaging in this argument.

Women will always support their own or at worst make excuses for them. There's a reason why it's called the Sisterhood.. cheesy
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Acidosis:
Having sex again or bringing different men to the family house? Please clarify.
What's the difference? No be her house too? undecided

No question that she is, according to Op story, far from the image of a good mother, but OP'S fury dey on levels that seem extreme considering the story he has told so far. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Acidosis:
Children also have the right to react the way they want when they find their mother with different men. So cut it out.
You are right.... children! Is Op a child at this point? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Acidosis(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What's the difference? No be her house too? undecided

No question that she is, according to Op story, far from the image of a good mother, but OP'S fury dey on levels that seem extreme considering the story he has told so far. undecided

The question is how many children, young or old, can watch their mother come home daily with different men to knack? That you can condone such or do such in the presence of your children does not mean it's a popular or acceptable practice in this part of the world.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Acidosis:
The question is how many children, young or old, can watch their mother come home daily with different men to knack? Whether it is her house or not. That you can condone such or do such in the presence of your children does not mean it's a popular or acceptable practice in this part of the world.
Your question makes no sense! undecided

No child should be subjected to such but unfortunately these things happen and as I rightly stated,the home also belongs to her so it isn't that she committed a crime she could have been arrested for. undecided
Again, the woman was, again according to Op's story, a bad mother, however, her actions no explain OP at all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Acidosis(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your question makes no sense! undecided

No child should be subjected to such but unfortunately these things happen and as I rightly stated,the home also belongs to her so it isn't that she committed a crime she could have been arrested for. undecided
Again, the woman was, again according to Op's story, a bad mother, however, her actions no explain OP at all. undecided

Oh now it makes no sense? You're trying to say that her mother can turn her home to a brothel because, according to you, she owns the house? Lol. In other words, she owes no one any sense of decency and decorum, not her late husband, not her children, not the people she shares the house with. So much for "gender freedom".

And by the way, nobody has said that she's committed any crime. Even OP has not committed any crime so far. No one can arrest him if he lay curses on his mother or fail to treat his mother. This is simply a moral issue. No part of the constitution says that children must respect their elders.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Acidosis:
1. Oh now it makes no sense? You're trying to say that her mother can turn her home to a brothel because, according to you, she owns the house? Lol. In other words, she owes no one any sense of decency and decorum, not her late husband, not her children, not the people she shares the house with. So much for "gender freedom".

2. And by the way, nobody has said that she's committed any crime. Even OP has not committed any crime so far. No one can arrest him if he lay curses on his mother or fail to treat his mother. This is simply a moral issue. No part of the constitution says that children must respect their elders.
1. I am not trying to say any of what you claim at all. I simply said the house was also hers.

The woman obviously did not care for the opinions of all those you mention, including yours here, so I am not certain why the need to go on and on about this when it matters for nothing. undecided

2. What moral issue? An issue that according to OP is in his past? Again, according to his story, his mother is a bad woman and there is nothing anyone can do about she choices she made in what is her own life. The bigger concern here is the story teller here attempting to use her story to justify his tirade against innocent folks who never did him any harm. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2022
@Moz22 part 2.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Ebakere: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Uncle redpiller you did well in giving her the money but stop hating her and women in general you think you have the worse mother in the world wait until you hear my story.

But I made a vow

I never enjoyed the love of a father/mother but my children must have it in abundance

AMEN.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ebakere:
Uncle redpiller you did well in giving her the money but stop hating her and women in general you think you have the worse mother in the world wait until you hear my story.

But I made a vow

I never enjoyed the love of a father/mother but my children must have it in abundance

AMEN.

Whatever.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Ebakere: 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Whatever.

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can He Take Custody Of His Son / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.