Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller (27957 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by sammiewrite(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Don't really have anything more to add as a lot has been said already. But I hope men are taking lessons. People here can excuse Op's mother all they want, but she's the alpha and omega of Op's current predicament and I really wished one way or the other Op's father had avoided that woman. Leave streets in the street!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
cococandy:
I’ve been trying to figure it out from his posts but I don’t think he mentioned it anywhere
I was told he was supposedly molested by his mother but I too have yet to find information from him actually pointing this out for himself. undecided
I did find it strange that his other op seemed to focus on his mother making his sister to cry as the fuel that drives his particular rage against her. undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by chinchum(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
cococandy:
What exactly did your mother do to YOU.
I mean you specifically

stop gaslighting him.
Your question is ridiculous. I bet you will not feel offended if i slap your brother or sister afterall i did not do anything to you.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
chinchum:
stop gaslighting him.
Your question is ridiculous. I bet you will not feel offended if i slap your brother or sister afterall i did not do anything to you.

Well if that’s what his mom did, let him say it and then I’ll know. The reason I’m asking is because of the level of hate he’s exhibiting but he hasn’t said what she did exactly.

And why are trying to assume I’m gaslighting him? You that’s not gaslighting him, please show me where he stated what she did. You must have a reason to feel his hate is justified. Show me so I won’t ask him

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I was told he was supposedly molested by his mother but I too have yet to find information from him actually pointing this out for himself. undecided
I did find it strange that his other op seemed to focus on his mother making his sister to cry as the fuel that drives his particular rage against her. undecided

If he was molested by his mother, the hate is comprehensible. But like you , I didn’t see him say that either.
I really just wanted to know before I join all those “it’s your mom, forgive her” gang. I want to know if what she did is actually forgivable. And what level it must be to warrant the depth of hate he has

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
cococandy:
If he was molested by his mother, the hate is comprehensible. But like you , I didn’t see him say that either.
I really just wanted to know before I join all those “it’s your mom, forgive her” gang. I want to know if what she did is actually forgivable. And what level it must be to warrant the depth of hate he has
I am not even on anyone's side in this since I know for a fact that humans can be as evil as one can imagine. His mother may indeed be as bad as he claims, but that in no way justifies his cruelty towards women, and certain does not excuse his choices as and individual. undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not even on anyone's side in this since I know for a fact that humans can be as evil as one can imagine. His mother may indeed be as bad as he claims, but that in no way justifies his cruelty towards women, and certain does not excuse his choices as and individual. undecided

Certainly. Nothing justifies his thoughts towards women. If women were to be the way he is, no man would remain “unhated”. If that makes sense. I mean when you merely call out their hatefulness towards women, one gets accused of misandry. Imagine if women actually did treat them the way they treat us? Hell would break loose.

I was genuinely curious how his mom must have been for him to believe it can be used as justification for this. If she did molest him, then she deserves his hate but he certainly needs to leave us out it lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
cococandy:
Certainly. Nothing justifies his thoughts towards women. If women were to be the way he is, no man would remain “unhated”. If that makes sense. I mean when you merely call out their hatefulness towards women, one gets accused of misandry. Imagine if women actually did treat them the way they treat us? Hell would break loose.

I was genuinely curious how his mom must have been for him to believe it can be used as justification for this. If she did molest him, then she deserves his hate but he certainly needs to leave us out it lipsrsealed
My sentiments as well. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Check my signature now. Like i said, the offer is over, but because of you i created another offer, this time, a 60% discount of overall price. Thanks for your patience.
I just made a purchase, once I get back home I'll read it.

I appreciate
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Saintmary(f): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Love this, thanks to your dad and mom wink

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by GloriousGbola: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
PrayerMasterKey:
You are not under any obligation to help your mother, you are free to cut her off.

No one really cares and you're literally allowing unknown people on the internet to tell you what to do or pressure you into dropping money. Do you not have a mind of your own?

Man or woman, NL people always think you are obligated to take care of your parents no matter how evil they were to you. I don't agree with this.

Interestingly, you have found a way to blame being a woman for your OWN decision to drop money for her, lol. You are fixated on women,built a whole ideology around them, you're profiting from the hate though and obsess about them day and night.

Your issues are very deep, it's unfortunate that you were molested and maltreated. I empathize with you for your suffering. Have you sought out redress? Have you sought justice for yourself. Have you thought of educating younger guys on sexual abuse , how to keep safe and how to expose perpetrators?

You have chosen hatred which doesn't benefit anyone, least of all, you. I can't even imagine the sort of energy hovering around you.

You are an adult now and you can make a choice to go for therapy to find some peace.

Seek therapy, seek peace of mind so that even if you want to red pill, you do it while sounding normal. Extremism is a disease and the stench is deeeply unpleasant.

Get help.

Incidetally seal the singer clearly had some unresolved issues with his mother - which is why there was all that noise about him abandoning her

Eminem also has nothing good to say about his mother

But in spite of this or maybe because of this both men went on to be good fathers to their own children.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by chinchum(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
cococandy:

Well if that’s what his mom did, let him say it and then I’ll know. The reason I’m asking is because of the level of hate he’s exhibiting but he hasn’t said what she did exactly.

And why are trying to assume I’m gaslighting him? You that’s not gaslighting him, please show me where he stated what she did. You must have a reason to feel his hate is justified. Show me so I won’t ask him
You did not read his messages but you are quick to give opinion? (A)The mom choosing to invest in clothes instead of paying the required school fees for Op sister. ( B)The mom bringing different men she is not married to sleep with her in the family house. ( C) The mom cursing him because she feels entitled to receiving money from Op. A mom who can curse her son because of not receiving money from the son to treat "ill" health is irresponsible in my opinion.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
chinchum:
You did not read his messages but you are quick to give opinion? (A)The mom choosing to invest in clothes instead of paying the required school fees for Op sister

so OP’s sister is the person I would assume is possibly in a position to be bitter about the school fees issue?

. ( B)The mom bringing different men she is not married to sleep with her in the family house. ( C)

While not ideal, I’m still failing to see how this was something that was done to him by the mom. What Is the problem? that there were many men or that it happened in the mom’s house? I read somewhere that the father is late. She’s not expected to be faithful to a dead man. Death did do them apart. He can be understandably sad that his father is no more, but his mom isn’t evil for moving on.

I wouldn’t say it’s wise for her to have different men in the house (both for safety purposes and for the sake of decorum). but it doesn’t warrant OP’s vitriol. We all know he wouldn’t be frothing at the mouth if his widowed father were to be sleeping with different girls. So miss us with the faux outrage and tell us what was actually done to him.

The mom cursing him because she feels entitled to receiving money from Op. A mom who can curse her son because of not receiving money from the son to treat "ill" health is irresponsible in my opinion.

I don’t support the cursing. Was it because he didn’t give her money or was it as culmination of the bad relationship between them? Either way I don’t support it anyhow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by chinchum(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2022
cococandy:

so OP’s sister is the person I would assume is possibly in a position to be bitter about the school fees issue?

While not ideal, I’m still failing to see how this was something that was done to him by the mom. What Is the problem? that there were many men or that it happened in the mom’s house? I read somewhere that the father is late. She’s not expected to be faithful to a dead man. Death did do them apart. He can be understandably sad that his father is no more, but his mom isn’t evil for moving on.

I wouldn’t say it’s wise for her to have different men in the house (both for safety purposes and for the sake of decorum). but it doesn’t warrant OP’s vitriol. We all know he wouldn’t be frothing at the mouth if his widowed father were to be sleeping with different girls. So miss us with the faux outrage and tell us what was actually done to him.

I don’t support the cursing. Was it because he didn’t give her money or was it as culmination of the bad relationship between them? Either way I don’t support it anyhow
your responses still attempts to gaslight him. If i slap your sister because i dont like her face, you have no reason to feel bitter afterall it is not you i slapped. The op mentioned how he supported his brothers career with no acknowledgement by the mom.

Her moms irresponsibility of bringing different men is simply called safety issue when it is actually being irresponsible and not showing respect. Respect is reciprocal. If she needs to move on she can remarry, the home which maybe the family home is not a brothel. Op's mum not only has sons but at least a daughter from op's account.

Cursing your son for not having your way is also an irresponsible act. It is a classic act of irresponsibility which obviously angered the op and led to him making the earlier post.

If you get cursed by your parent, you have no right to get angry judging by your opinion

The Op summarised a picture of an irresponsible mom and his feelings should be respected except we have a contrary position.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2022
All widowed people don’t have to remarry in order to move on. So cut it out.

I believe the “curse” came after he treated her the way he did. In which case it’s not like he’s reacting negatively to the curse his mom placed. But she’s cursing because of how he behaved. Either way I’ll reiterate that I don’t support that.

It seems OP is grasping at reasons to justify his hate for women. Therefore his mom not paying the sister’s fees comes in very handy. Or the fact that she moved on after his dad died.

We should respect his feelings? If he keeps it to himself good and fine. If he comes on the internet to talk nonsense about ALL WOMEN, I promise you I will not respect that. Imagine asking us to agree with his putrid violent misogyny because he doesn’t get along with his mom.

Even people with terrible fathers don’t get support to be hateful towards all men. Yet here we are.

Edited. I’ve seen that he created a new thread. Let me go read it and see to what extent his mom went wrong and if her wrongdoing justifies the crucifixion of ALL WOMEN by OP.

Edited again: I tried to go read his threads. 240 topics and it’s all some form of woman hating diatribe. Anybody who empathizes with this OP is just another misogynist. There’s nothing to see in his threads except how best to be evil to women.

chinchum:
your responses still attempts to gaslight him. If i slap your sister because i dont like her face, you have no reason to feel bitter afterall it is not you i slapped. The op mentioned how he supported his brothers career with no acknowledgement by the mom.

Her moms irresponsibility of bringing different men is simply called safety issue when it is actually being irresponsible and not showing respect. Respect is reciprocal. If she needs to move on she can remarry, the home which maybe the family home is not a brothel. Op's mum not only has sons but at least a daughter from op's account.

Cursing your son for not having your way is also an irresponsible act. It is a classic act of irresponsibility which obviously angered the op and led to him making the earlier post.

If you get cursed by your parent, you have no right to get angry judging by your opinion

The Op summarised a picture of an irresponsible mom and his feelings should be respected except we have a contrary position.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by SilvanusII(m): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2022
Oh, she's not right because she's your mother or older. You are wrong because you expect her to be your dead father's wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Mar 18, 2022
SilvanusII:
Oh, she's not right because she's your mother or older. You are wrong because you expect her to be your dead father's wife
Imagine this level of fury when no be say the woman commit adultery sef! undecided

Granted she does not seem a good mother but this level of rage against a woman fof getting her freak on after having paid her marriage dues... you go even dey imagine whether na she kill the man or something. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 1:16am On Mar 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Imagine this level of fury when no be say the woman commit adultery sef! undecided

Granted she does not seem a good mother but this level of rage against a woman fof getting her freak on after having paid her marriage dues... you go even dey imagine whether na she kill the man or something. undecided

He’s just beating about the bush instead of being honest that his main anger is because his mom is having sex again. This is a level of anger you expect in children and teenagers who don’t understand how adulthood works. Not a grown man.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Acidosis(m): 6:34am On Mar 18, 2022
cococandy:

He’s just beating about the bush instead of being honest that his main anger is because his mom is having sex again. This is a level of anger you expect in children and teenagers who don’t understand how adulthood works. Not a grown man.

Having sex again or bringing different men to the family house? Please clarify.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Acidosis(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2022
cococandy:
All widowed people don’t have to remarry in order to move on. So cut it out.

Children also have the right to react the way they want when they find their mother with different men. So cut it out.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 6:43am On Mar 18, 2022
Acidosis:

Children also have the right to react the way they want when they find their mother with different men. So cut it out.

He’s not a child. He’s a grown man.
But yes he can feel however he wants to about his mom’s sexual life. He doesn’t need to create 240 threads on nairaland that directly and indirectly encourage harm towards women because he can’t handle thinking of his mom being with anyone that’s not his father. Tough break.

He’s a danger to those around him and he’s spreading his dangerous behavior. All because he wishes to control his mom’s body

Acidosis:

Having sex again or bringing different men to the family house? Please clarify.

Actually this is the part he needs to clarify. Because me too I’m curious. Is it that the man/men comes to the house or is it that she’s doing it at all that’s bothering him. I wanna know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Acidosis:

Before you start vibrating for me, go through OP’s 240 topics and explain to us how his mom’s sexual behavior after the death of his father warrants any of the putrid nonsense he’s typed below.

Those people who empathize with him I don’t know what to tell you all. Person is just looking for excuse to justify the deep hate in his heart and you people are encouraging him.

Hopefully none of these guys cheering him on loses one of their sisters or female family members to him before they come to their sense and see how unhinged he is. We know it only matters when it happens to someone they care about (like his sisters who he appears to love). Otherwise all other women deserve to die for having a vagina and using it in ways he doesn’t approve of.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Acidosis(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2022
cococandy:

He’s not a child. He’s a grown man.
But yes he can feel however he wants to about his mom’s sexual life. He doesn’t need to create 240 threads on nairaland that directly and indirectly encourage harm towards women because he can’t handle thinking of his mom being with anyone that’s not his father. Tough break.

He’s a danger to those around him and he’s spreading his dangerous behavior. All because he wishes to control his mom’s body.

Actually this is the part he needs to clarify. Because me too I’m curious. Is it that the man/men comes to the house or is it that she’s doing it all that’s bothering him. I wanna know.

Okay. I must admit that I don't like the idea of creating multiple threads about his predicament. But I also do not agree with the idea of rationalising his mom's actions. What do you even mean by "control his mom's body?"

You all talk about showing respect for his mom even though we all know that respect is reciprocal. If she does not respect herself enough to keep her sexcapabes to herself or do it discreetly, then her children have the right to react the way and manner they want.

It doesn't matter whether her husband is late or not. She owes her children and those she lives with some level of decency and decorum.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2022
I’m sorry his behavior is absolutely way worse than whatever his mom is doing. That’s why it’s a non-issue to me in this conversation. That’s because I’m actually seeing something terrifying that’s more worthy of focusing on. Why the MODs allow such dangerous posts I’ll never get it.

I haven’t asked him to respect his mom. Believe it or not, I’m not one of those who thinks every elderly person MUST be respected based on age alone. So I won’t care if he respects her or not. Do I think it’s smarter and wiser to have her shenanigans out of the home where those men won’t have access to her kids, absolutely yes. But in the face of OP behavior, it suddenly seems like a trivial thing to focus on than the real and present danger that’s the OP. Because at the end of the day, no matter what his mom does, he’s still going to hurt someone and find a convenient woman in his life to blame it on.

I know to some people , how a woman behaves sexually is the beginning and the end of the world.
A serious crazy dangerous lunatic could be on the loose at the risk of hurting people but let’s focus on how appropriate the woman was acting.

Agreed that he has the right to feel about his mom however he wants. He needs to leave other women out of it. I know it doesn’t matter to you because you’re not a woman. But posts like his have real life consequences for women. Harmful and dangerous consequences .
Acidosis:

Okay. I must admit that I don't like the idea of creating multiple threads about his predicament. But I also do not agree with the idea of rationalising his mom's actions. What do you even mean by "control his mom's body?"

You all talk about showing respect for his mom even though we all know that respect is reciprocal. If she does not respect herself enough to keep her sexcapabes to herself or do it discreetly, then her children have the right to react the way and manner they want.

It doesn't matter whether her husband is late or not. She owes her children and those she lives with some level of decency and decorum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Acidosis(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2022
cococandy:

Before you start vibrating for me, go through OP’s 240 topics and explain to us how his mom’s sexual behavior after the death of his father warrants any of the putrid nonsense he’s typed below.

Those people who empathize with him I don’t know what to tell you all. Person is just looking for excuse to justify the deep hate in his heart and you people are encouraging him.

Hopefully none of these guys cheering him on loses one of their sisters or female family members to him before they come to their sense and see how unhinged he is. We know it only matters when it happens to someone they care about (like his sisters who he appears to love). Otherwise all other women deserve to die for having a vagina and using it ways he doesn’t approve of.

Like I mentioned, I do not like his approach. I don't see why anyone should attack women or Nigerian women on Nairaland because of their individual experiences. I don't have any bad experience with a Nigerian woman. The few I have met have all been good to me. But that's not enough to say that the experiences of others do not count.

Dude needs to heal but that won't happen when we dismiss his accounts or try to rationalize the hurtful treatments from his past.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2022
Acidosis:

Like I mentioned, I do not like his approach. I don't see why anyone should attack women or Nigerian women on Nairaland because of their individual experiences. I don't have any bad experience with a Nigerian woman. The few I have met have all been good to me. But that's not enough to say that the experiences of others do not count.

Dude needs to heal but that won't happen when we dismiss his accounts or try to rationalize the hurtful treatments from his past.

What will help him heal?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2022
cococandy:
I’m sorry his behavior is absolutely way worse than whatever his mom is doing. That’s why it’s a non-issue to me in this conversation. That’s because I’m actually seeing something terrifying that’s more worthy of focusing on. Why the MODs allow such dangerous posts I’ll never get it.

I haven’t asked him to respect his mom. Believe it or not, I’m not one of those who thinks every elderly person MUST be respected based on age alone. So I won’t care if he respects her or not. Do I think it’s smarter and wiser to have her shenanigans out of the home where those men won’t have access to her kids, absolutely yes. But in the face of OP behavior, it suddenly seems like a trivial thing to focus on than the real and present danger that’s the OP. Because at the end of the day, no matter what his mom does, he’s still going to hurt someone and find a convenient woman in his life to blame it on.

I know to some people , how a woman behaves sexually is the beginning and the end of the world.
A serious crazy dangerous lunatic could be on the loose at the risk of hurting people but let’s focus on how appropriate the woman was acting.

Agreed that he has the right to feel about his mom however he wants. He needs to leave other women out of it. I know it doesn’t matter to you because you’re not a woman. But posts like his have real life consequences for women. Harmful and dangerous consequences .

Okay. I have to agree with you on this. The multiple thread thing shows a more dangerous motive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2022
Acidosis:

Okay. I have to agree with you on this. The multiple thread thing shows a more dangerous motive.

I really think the forum owner needs to do more to weed out and permanently ban posters that call for physical harm on any group of people. Yes the rules states it but they don’t really implement it.

We can all e-fight and argue but it hasn’t reached this level

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Acidosis(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2022
cococandy:

What will help him heal?

I've just realized he has created many dangerous threads in the past. But I want to believe he's now trying to reconcile his past.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Acidosis(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2022
cococandy:

I really think the forum owner needs to do more to weed out and permanently ban posters that call for physical harm on any group of people. Yes the rules states it but they don’t really implement it.

We can all e-fight and argue but it hasn’t reached this level

I agree with you. Creating threads about how women deserve to be molested, barren, etc is the height of toxicity. I'm surprised such threads/posts are still visible.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Acidosis:

I've just realized he has created many dangerous threads in the past. But I want to believe he's now trying to reconcile his past.

Yea I didn’t know at first too. I thought he was just a regular romancelander posting their usual goofy stuff until I clicked on his profile and fear catch me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by NorthSerious: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2022
cococandy:

Yea I didn’t know at first too. I thought he was just a regular romancelander posting their usual goofy stuff until I clicked on his profile and fear catch me
@op, this poster here is trying to invalidate your feelings, don't fall for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can He Take Custody Of His Son / Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.