Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller (27963 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please sir, don't get me wrong. I'm not against men.

Someone people on this forum will say Nigerian Girls are useless, Nigerian girls are this... Nigerian girls are that.. it doesn't sound cool and that’s what I don't like.

Do you know how many hardworking ladies out there who still give their jobless boyfriends money, yet they would make noise or create a thread bragging how they helped their boyfriends.

Ok I get ur point. A lot of people here are upset with themselves and have created an unnecessary gender war. Most are hypocrites. Lol
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Skidee: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
No wonder! The cause of your hatred on women on this platform is now glaring to us. We have seen where its coming from. It's because you are indeed cursed. Thank you for letting us know this so we won't really be surprised anymore. I only pity the idiots following your redpilling movement, whose mothers haven't cursed.

And please stop disturbing us here with your cursed family affairs.
Your mother is sick.
You yourself is cursed.
Your sister has problems in sch.

I think its only your brother that is a bit problemless with his artistic skills. But i hope he isn't a cursed soul as you.

To end your mother's troubles on you, kuku carry knife and kill her once and for all. And don't forget to kill your sister too, you know she's a female. No woman should exist in your life.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by marsman: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Glamswizard:

You all need to stop that gibberish of "your mum is your mum no matter what" I was abandoned at 9month old by my mother, she left the house and never made attempt to look or cater for me . I got to know her when I was 21 and up till date , she wasn't even remorseful for her actions. She still wants me to cater for her lol and we don't get along at all , she will boastfully say "a mother will always be a mother" . I saw hell brother, make God keep my stepmom for me , that woman na Abiamo!. Don't quote bible here o cos I will swear for you , honestly there should be a portion in the bible for erring and irresponsible parents.
This is enough reason to hate a parent, but with all the hate you will just continue to hurt your self, because she is an important part in your life, that you can never give up. She gave you life, there are women out there who didn't wait hrs, after hearing they were pregnant before flushing the zygot to hell, but your mum waited a total of 9 months to push you out. I am not in your shoes brother, and i don't think any sane human will wish this on some one else, but i believe for the sake of letting you live and witness life, she deserves some respect if not much. We respect those we dont even know.
The OP did not even go through half of what you went through, his own problem is that his mom was not a good figure, i will probably feel the same if i were you guys, but one thing this world has taught me is that hate is a deadly disease

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by toprealman: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But he didn't hear single mothers out before calling them wh_res..you are a big hypocrite..

If it makes you happy calling me names, It's all good. If we give him time to share his story in detail, we probably will get a clearer view of what he is trying to say.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by kurlz(f): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
All I ask for you is that God should intervene. I understand what the word pain, molestation, disappointment and not being appreciated mean.
Just try and give God a chance. I think Hes the only one that can help you now. He always do if you turn to Him.
I feel your pain
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Did you know that reports from psychiatrists now say that a child who suffered abuse in childhood is instead less likely to go on to abuse other children as an adult? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4P2Qwh1QCU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aw6vLLDYrE

It's their measured breaths and pauses they take in this videos that makes believe the speakers really when through their own in the videos above especially Ariel's. The Trevor Noah interview is recent.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Iseoluwani: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
My post got to front page yesterday, it's still in my profile if you want to re-live it.

Let me tell you something real quick, learn to count your blessings accurately, if you come out of a very warm and functional family, you are BLESSED beyond deserved! Some of us wished we never even surfaced because it's obviously better than having to go through what we are going through on the daily basis!!

I posted yesterday out of sheer ANGER, RESENTMENT AND VENGEANCE. I was insulted yesterday, of course, what was I expecting anyways Everybody just started emphasizing on the curse she was spewing at me and the fact that I do not have a choice but to be degrade myself to her every demand simply because she is my mother, but absolutely nobody paid attention to what I have achieved, I clearly stated out where I helped my immediate younger brother to good heights with his artistic processes!!

It looked as though my mother's curse on me was more important than the impact I'm making to everyone around me simply because she is my mother, I will not hesitate to add that I know all this support is very tagged to the fact that my mother is a WOMAN!! And as such, she should be more important than every other thing I have to say! Nobody cared about ME, my wellbeing, nobody even wanted to pay attention to the awful things she has done which I clearly mentioned too though, nobody paid attention to the fact that I helped my brother gather connections in the US, UK and currently INDIA, NOBODY!!

That's exactly what the world looks like gentlemen, if you are a man reading this, you should know the take aways you should do!!

Still Typing...

I know how u feel.... Lemme just keep kwayet here
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
yongg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4P2Qwh1QCU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aw6vLLDYrE

It their measured breaths and pauses they take in this videos that makes believe the speakers really when through their own in the videos above especially Ariel's. The Trevor Noah interview is recent.
I don't follow! undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Klass99(f): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Skidee:

I think its only your brother that is a bit problemless with his artistic skills. But i hope he isn't a cursed soul as you.

To end your mother's troubles on you, kuku carry knife and kill her once and for all. And don't forget to kill your sister too, you know she's a female. No woman should exist in your life.
He also has a brother that grew up in the same house but isn't like him? undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Klass99:
This guy needs to heal for himself and himself alone, not for the sake of a future family .

I won't recommend that a person like him should bring another human being into this world.

His baggage, venom and toxicity is too much, it may take a while to heal, is he even willing to put it in the work?

Children are not a fix or solution for damaged people, deeply troubled or disturbed ones either.
A relationship/marriage and also child is the last thing such a damaged individual needs. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He also has a brother that grew up in the same house but isn't like him? undecided

Do you mean the younger brother who probably enjoys him as part of his support/coping system.. assuming there's no preferential sibling treatment?

Nuances abound... And that's just environmental, how about the disposition of the brother himself, his em predilections, behavior etc that is internal...
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Klass99(f): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow! undecided

I meant there's a way sufferers talk especially about their experiences...

You know those deep breaths and pauses between sentences one takes who's been hurt take when recounting a personally hurtful story?

Yes, it is relatable hearing from them when they speak like the ones in the video links
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
yongg:
Do you mean the younger brother who probably enjoys him as part of his support/coping system.. assuming there's no preferential sibling treatment?..
My question again was.... He also has a brother that grew up in the same house but isn't like him? undecided

My siblings also have me, even to this day we speak, as a support/coping system... so whatever inference you are attempting to draw, I suggest you dead it and simply answer the question. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
yongg:
I meant there's a way sufferers talk especially about their experiences...

You know those deep breaths and pauses between sentences one takes who's been hurt take when recounting a personally hurtful story?

Yes, it is relatable hearing from them when they speak like the ones in the video links
Read through my comments again, I am not so much interested neither fascinated by a person's past or experiences since i know even from my personal experience that we can all eventually move past them in our way and time. undecided

Life gives us all different experiences and for different reasons, but no matter what the experience, we can all of us, come out of it better people - except for those mentally incapable of doing so. And according to you writeups so far, Op is far from mentally incapable. undecided

What my major issue is are the many attempts by Op and people like you to try to use the OP'S past to justify the toxicity that is the OP'S present character. That bullsheet don't fly! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My question again was.... He also has a brother that grew up in the same house but isn't like him? undecided

My siblings also have me, even to this day we speak, as a support/coping system... so whatever inference you are attempting to draw, I suggest you dead it and simply answer the question. undecided

I have answered you question but it isn't satisfactory to you. Nuances...

Let me put it this way. It is different for different people... Family dynamics differ from family to family. Outside the family, things, people or event these people engage in differ from person to person.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Read through my comments again, I am not so much interested neither fascinated by a person's past or experiences since i know even from my personal experience that we can all eventually move past them in our way and time. undecided

Life gives us all different experiences and for different reasons, but no matter what the experience, we can all of us, come out of it better people - except for those mentally incapable of doing so. And according to you writeups so far, Op is far from mentally incapable. undecided

What my major issue is are the many attempts by Op and people like you to try to use the OP'S past to justify the toxicity that is the OP'S present character. That bullsheet don't fly! undecided

To recognize that the toxicity is a symptom... Not deny it.

The end desired just like you said is to come out better.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
yongg:
I have answered you question but it isn't satisfactory to you. Nuances...

Let me put it this way. It is different for different people... Family dynamics differ from family to family. Outside the family, things, people or event these people engage in differ from person to person.
You probably answered your own question and not the one that I asked. undecided

Family dynamics has absolutely nothing to do with any of what I asked here. You mentioned that his brother used OP as support and I felt it right to also add to as we speak, I am still being used as support by all or my own siblings. undecided

Let's stop dragging differently shaped rocks into this pool abeg. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

The people I was referring to when I said talking are the ones in the video not OP o.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
yongg:
No not to recognize that the toxicity is a symptom... Not deny it.

The end desired just like you said is to come out better.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny enough the OP has expressed no intention of coming out better this since he believes himself a savior amongst men, yet you are here doing what exactly? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
yongg:
The people was referring to when I said talking are the ones in the video not OP o.
So? undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You probably answered your own question and not the one that I asked. undecided

Family dynamics has absolutely nothing to do with any of what I asked here. You mentioned that his brother used OP as support and I felt it right to also add to as we speak, I am still being used as support by all or my own siblings. undecided

Let's stop dragging differently shaped rocks into this pool abeg. undecided

Family dynamics has everything to do with it especially when trying to examine why the sibling is not as you view the OP. But then it is still one of many parameters involved in shaping the brother's outlook.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny enough the OP has expressed no intention of coming out better this since he believes himself a savior amongst men, yet you are here doing what exactly? undecided

Lols, did you see the second video. The lady made mention of that part.

Let's end here. I want to sleep. Good talk.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
yongg:
Family dynamics has everything to do with it especially when try to examine why the sibling is not as you view the OP. But then it is still one of many parameters involved in shaping the brother's outlook.
You are so full of it, aren't you? undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On Mar 17, 2022
yongg:
Lols, did you see the second video. The lady made mention of that part.

Let's end here. I want to sleep. Good talk.
Again, Read through my comments again, I am not so much interested neither fascinated by a person's past or experiences since i know even from my personal experience that we can all eventually move past them in our way and time. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by motymop: 12:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Having hatred and contempt towards your actual abuser is one thing, but spewing bitterness and hatred towards those who had absolutely no connection to your abuse is instead a choice you consiously make as an individual and has nothing to do with with upbringing. undecided

There are lots of people out there who were not raised in abusive homes who then go on to abuse other people in their adulthood. One famous example of such is Hitler. undecided

I doubt if you know what you are writing about.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 12:10am On Mar 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, Read through my comments again, I am not so much interested neither fascinated by a person's past or experiences since i know even from my personal experience that we can all eventually move past them in our way and time. undecided

What If, following your logic, the OP is at a timeline where he may be currently mentally incapable for the time being, meaning there's probably hope for the future... Meaning he could be journeying there but because you're not interested/fascinated by the past...

You only want to focus on the end statuses, success stories or mental failure, not recognizing the process during the intermediate stages or how sufferers reach their conviction?

Want to help or aggravate?

I agree with you somewhat but I'm very interested in the past because it makes the observer more knowledgeable about the future of the subject.

You know, it reminds me alot about when people say forgive and forget. Honestly thinking about that phrase is amazing sometimes... Thing is I rarely, I may supress... But I have to learn from the situation and draw inference to mitigate suffering I must have experienced.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by esperon25: 12:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Dear young man,
I am sorry for all the pain you have suffered from your mom. Forgive her for she doesn't know what she is doing.
Don't feel that your suffering is unique though. Recognize that it's a fallen and depraved world and everyone has suffered in various degree from the consequence of sin. Your mom may have been a victim of abuse, and unless you determine to break the cycle of this 'curse' you will continue to perpetuate it. May be you have been called to end the cycle and that is why you hurt so much. Determine therefore that the vicious cycle of abuse and toxicity will end by you, and this will begin, when you release forgiveness and mercy to your mom.
God loves you so much. Give your life to Jesus Christ - All you are, your pain, your hurt, your curse, your sin- surrender all to Jesus Christ. You need God's forgiveness and mercy too. Ask God for it.
Ask Jesus Christ to give you the Holy Spirit who will empower you to release your mom in forgiveness, and empower you to release your self from the pain of the past.
Jesus Christ will fill the void in your life, and heal the ache of your heart; your deep sorrow will be turned to joy. If Jesus did it for me, Jesus can do it for you, if you invite him.

Revelation 3:20 - Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

2Cor. 5:17 -Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 12:18am On Mar 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are so full of it, aren't you? undecided

Not really sure what you mean here but I come in peace. Lols grin
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2022
motymop:
I doubt if you know what you are writing about.
And you think you do? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2022
yongg:
1. What If, following your logic, the OP is at a timeline where he may be currently mentally incapable for the time being, meaning there's probably hope for the future... Meaning he could be journeying there but because you're not interested/fascinated by the past...

2. You only want to focus on the end statuses, success stories or mental failure, not recognizing the process during the intermediate stages or how sufferers reach their conviction?

Want to help or aggravate?

3. I agree with you somewhat but I'm very interested in the past because it makes the observer more knowledgeable about the future of the subject.

You know, it reminds me alot about when people say forgive and forget. Honestly thinking about that phrase is amazing sometimes... Thing is I rarely, I may supress... But I have to learn from the situation and draw inference to mitigate suffering I must have experienced.
1. These are your very words describing this same OP.
yongg:
Believe or not, he is very self aware, logical and reacting accordingly. He has identified his problem and that's a step towards solution rather than hide cowardly under the premise that because one is a parent he or she is free to abuse an offspring or be toxic to them during their developmental years.
How could he be all of the above, and also be mentally incapable? Where you lying earlier ? undecided

2. I have good reason not to want to dwell on the experiences anymore because I realize now that there will always be those with these terrible experiences. If you listen long enough to all of these stories, you will realize that when it comes to processing trauma, in all forms, we go through pretty much similar phases as humans, and in each decisions are made. So, it no longer matter how bad one's experience was. undecided

3. I don't subscribe to the idea of forgiving and forgetting. It isn't like you erase the memories away or something. Also, if you are someone who struggles with depression as a result of the trauma, and you are not getting treatment, there is probably no forgetting, and are more likely to eventually commit suicide as a result of the horrors of your past eventually overwhelming you. However, when it comes to who you chose to be as a person, you have power to choose not to inflict the same horrors on your fellow man. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can He Take Custody Of His Son / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Do Married Men Envy Bachelors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.