Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller (27970 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by PrayerMasterKey: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
You are not under any obligation to help your mother, you are free to cut her off.

No one really cares and you're literally allowing unknown people on the internet to tell you what to do or pressure you into dropping money. Do you not have a mind of your own?

Man or woman, NL people always think you are obligated to take care of your parents no matter how evil they were to you. I don't agree with this.

Interestingly, you have found a way to blame being a woman for your OWN decision to drop money for her, lol. You are fixated on women,built a whole ideology around them, you're profiting from the hate though and obsess about them day and night.

Your issues are very deep, it's unfortunate that you were molested and maltreated. I empathize with you for your suffering. Have you sought out redress? Have you sought justice for yourself. Have you thought of educating younger guys on sexual abuse , how to keep safe and how to expose perpetrators?

You have chosen hatred which doesn't benefit anyone, least of all, you. I can't even imagine the sort of energy hovering around you.

You are an adult now and you can make a choice to go for therapy to find some peace.

Seek therapy, seek peace of mind so that even if you want to red pill, you do it while sounding normal. Extremism is a disease and the stench is deeeply unpleasant.

Get help.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Raalsalghul: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
marsman:
Your mum is your mum no matter what. People without mothers higher private investigators just to feel that connection. I am not in your shoe and i don't know what you have gone through, but believe me, that woman sacrificed something when she choosed to have you.

Its an obvious human psychology to always focus on the Negative side of the matter than the positive.

The usual sentiments and manipulations.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Na people like you wey dey form hard guy dey cry pass at una Mama's funeral. grin grin
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Raalsalghul: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Of course. People say trash about fathers everyday but the world does not care. It's beginning to look like fathers are expected to fail and be stupi.d by default.

Knowing the world we live in, where "mothers will always be mothers" even in the face of paternity fraud and harlotry, you shouldn't have used certain words on your mom.

It's OKAY to be a hypocrite.

I so much love this line.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Raalsalghul: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Palema007:
Na people like you wey dey form hard guy dey cry pass at una Mama's funeral. grin grin

Na you know. The woman wey born the Op is not worthy to be called a mother or mama if his stories are true. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
jumper524:
bros the world aint fair, it gave a lot of advantage to some and disadvantage to others. Please respect your mom atleast in public not for her sake but for your daughters sake or brothers daughter sake..
Whatever.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Na you know. The woman wey born the Op is not worthy to be called a mother or mama if his stories are true. undecided
Lol... Funny enough, op never even open up to what the mother did to him personally. I read about her bringing men to the house and not paying his Sister's school fees. What she did to him gan gan we don't know.

Well same could be said of deadbeat fathers.

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by OKOATA(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
I remember while I was growing up, I had this friend who always told us his mom was a witch, although the guys mother is dead today but the guy and his siblings are rich guys. The witch mother sacrificed herself in the coven for her children to live a great life. All these things are spiritual that ordinary eye can't see. So in a nut shell bro, even if my mom was the devil herself she's still my mom. Through her you came into this life so bro no matter what happens let this be the last time you call your mom a bit**h. God won't respect that from you, obey the word of God bro, If her negativity affects you stay afar like you do but never curse her again plz, do your own for God and give her what you have. God will even bless you more and turn her curses to blessings for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Raalsalghul: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol... Funny enough, op never even open up to what the mother did to him personally. I read about her bringing men to the house and not paying his Sister's school fees. What she did to him gan gan we don't know.

You are deflecting from the issue, I had to go back to his previous post and re-read this line;

"If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!"

Well same could be said of deadbeat fathers.

Yes we know there are enough deadbeat dads to go around but now it comes to an deadbeat mom and suddenly everyone remembers she birthed him with the usual whatnots that follow.

Why do you find it hard to believe that women can be Bleep ups as parents? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Stargurl20(f): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Orishirishi something, my sister. cheesy Wahala no dey finish for this life o. Kai!

I'm just being thoroughly entertained at this point.
Every woman on this forum should pray never to bear the pregnancy stress, Labor pains(second worst pain on earth. Being burn alive is the first), nurturing child's pain and stress just to end up giving birth to an ungrateful, callous, useless child that could have being flushed along with menstrual blood away from the body. It's a vital prayer that no mother should handle lightly.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Stargurl20(f): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Stargurl20(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
And a this validation that Op is seeking ehn... Those backing him up are carrying and treating theirs like goddesses.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Raalsalghul: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Stargurl20:

Every woman on this forum should pray never to bear the pregnancy stress, Labor pains(second worst pain on earth. Being burn alive is the first), nurturing child's pain and stress just to end up giving birth to an ungrateful, callous, useless child that could have being flushed along with menstrual blood away from the body. It's a vital prayer that no mother should handle lightly.

Sentiments! Sentiments! Sentiments!

What is his business with if she cried in the Labor room for seven days and seven nights? How is it Op's problem exactly? Did he ask to be brought into this world?

She was the one that decided to be pregnant and should be responsible for proper nurturing of that child in the right atmosphere.

Failure to do that and she should make peace with whatever treatment is meted out to her.

Same message goes to men too. Every aspiring parent should think twice before releasing fluids and bringing in another being because me I'll be the last person to remind them that you are related by blood or you spent a month gnashing your teeth at Gbagada general hospital.

12 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Stargurl20(f): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

What is his business with if she cried in the Labor room for seven days and seven nights? How is it Op's problem exactly? Did he ask to be brought into this world?

She was the one that decided to be pregnant and should be responsible for proper nurturing of that child in the right atmosphere.

Failure to do that and she should make peace with whatever treatment is meted out to her.

Same message goes to men too. Every aspiring parent should think twice before releasing fluids and bringing in another being.

Smiles. Birds of a feather.
I wasn't talking to u. I was referring to all women seeing my comments. So pls, stay off my comments.

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Stargurl20(f): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Same message goes to men too. Every aspiring parent should think twice before releasing fluids and bringing in another being because me I'll be the last person to remind them that you are related by blood or you spent a month gnashing your teeth at Gbagada general hospital.

I wasn't talking to u. I was referring to all women seeing my comments. So pls, stay off my comments.

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Stargurl20(f): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Now... I see where the hatred for women originated. If u could state those about your own mother, pls who are we outsiders?
Infact, ur rants about women are nothing to me from today onward.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Beremx(f): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Females can continue trolling, thats their purpose in TheGidRedpiller's thread. CONTINUE!
lalasticlala and Mynd44, front page please. We need to trash this topic once again
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You are deflecting from the issue, I had to go back to his previous post and re-read this line;

"If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!"

Yes we know there are enough deadbeat dads to go around but now it comes to an deadbeat mom and suddenly everyone remembers she birthed him with the usual whatnots that follow.

Why do you find it hard to believe that women can be Bleep ups as parents? grin
Lol...nah.. I'm not deflecting just wondering the personal issue op got with his Mom. Reading your reference I still see no personal issues either. Op is just demonstrating an inherited hatred here. Yes he can be angry with her for her deeds but not this hatred he bears for her. No right thinking child would like his mom bringing men to her matrimonial home but Op has gone overboard with his apathy for his mother.

The right question any sane being who would want to help and not crucify will ask is, has she been that way before she lost her husband? Who knows like Op, she may be a person who doesn't handle loss or situations well. This is not to justify her act but to redeem her.

To me, Op is one of those people who expect so much from others that they feel so bitter when these people fail to reach their expectations. He expected his mom to just move on with life normally and uprightly after the loss of her husband failing to realize people differ and some need extra help.

Op expected her to be a MOTHER without realizing that MOTHERHOOD is far beyond naturally imbed attributes but deliberate effort through sacrifices, mistakes, experience, lessons and so on. Not that I blame him but he shouldn't have allowed her failure get so much to him.

Ahhhhhhhh I know there are deadbeat mothers, they are not common but they exist. But my point is Op can do better jare.

13 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Magnoliaa(f): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Stargurl20:

Don't mind that one, jare.

@Rascoghul, say persin no ask me to start business no mean say I no go pray against loss, abi? undecided Abi that I choose to fly plane no mean say I go wish for death and crash?

Be kamming dan, ehear? cheesy Try to understand her point. No be everybody dey give the OP face here.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Stop insulting yourself by replying females, its not worth it. They never want to reason, keep your intelligence for people who deserve it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by patosky55(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
in as much as I might not totally agree with what op wrote but let me make some corrections for the gullible ones here, no woman on earth can either bless a man or curse someone. the only person that can bless u or curse u is only your FATHER and that is if he is doing his responsibilities well, now to the people quoting bible tell me a verse in the blible where a woman blessed or cursed someone. am waiting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by patosky55(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Palema007:
Lol...nah.. I'm not deflecting just wondering the personal issue op got with his Mom. Reading your reference I still see no personal issues either. Op is just demonstrating an inherited hatred here. Yes he can be angry with her for her deeds but not this hatred he bears for her. No right thinking child would like his mom bringing men to her matrimonial home but Op has gone overboard with his apathy for his mother.

The right question any sane being who would want to help and not crucify will ask is, has she been that way before she lost her husband? Who knows like Op, she may be a person who doesn't handle loss or situations well. This is not to justify her act but to redeem her.

To me, Op is one of those people who expect so much from others that they feel so bitter when these people fail to reach their expectations. He expected his mom to just move on with life normally and uprightly after the loss of her husband failing to realize people differ and some need extra help.

Op expected her to be a MOTHER without realizing that MOTHERHOOD is far beyond naturally imbed attributes but deliberate effort through sacrifices, mistakes, experience, lessons and so on. Not that I blame him but he shouldn't have allowed her failure get so much to him.

Ahhhhhhhh I know there are deadbeat mothers, they are not common but they exist. But my point is Op can do better jare.
u said they are not common? hmmmmm it is just that people won't speak out, do u know the worst statement mothers use on children? comparing them with age mates that have been successful by only God knows what thry did. madam, if people go open up here u go shout I swear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by baby124: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
tayo60:
God bless you for helping her, your own children too will help you.
Children ke? Will you give your daughter to this OP to marry or be his baby mama? So that his children can come and murder you? Abeg, be careful of your prayer o.

Please OP, don’t have children. Thank you! One generation unleashed on this world is enough.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
patosky55:
in as much as I might not totally agree with what op wrote but let me make some corrections for the gullible ones here, no woman on earth can either bless a man or curse someone. the only person that can bless u or curse u is only your FATHER and that is if he is doing his responsibilities well, now to the people quoting bible tell me a verse in the blible where a woman blessed or cursed someone. am waiting
What you spewed here is equally bullsheet since it is based on your ruminations and nothing else.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Saintmary(f): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Of course. People say trash about fathers everyday but the world does not care. It's beginning to look like fathers are expected to fail and be stupi.d by default.

Knowing the world we live in, where "mothers will always be mothers" even in the face of paternity fraud and harlotry, you shouldn't have used certain words on your mom.

It's OKAY to be a hypocrite.

I don't care what anyone says about their parents.

But as for my own Father, he's the best I could ever have hoped for.

Yes he made some errors as a human, he's not perfect, but I love him so much, sometimes more than my Mom, but I love that woman too, it feels like competition in my heart so I'll just love them equally.

I'm grateful they are still alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by baby124: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
My unsolicited advice? Get mental help. Go to a psychiatric hospital and get evaluated. Then let go of all the bitterness and pain. After that, find a real man to mentor you! Otherwise you will soon end up in prison for life or firing squad for killing a woman. Peace.

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Femi8586(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Palema007:
This isn't true. Nigerians are very protective of Elders. As a matter of fact, in our culture " Elders can never be wrong". No matter what wrong an elderly person has done,a younger fellow is not in the place to correct such elder. The younger one is expected to sulk it in or lay complains respectfully. That's for Elders, someone who may not really be a relative how much more PARENTS. People we literally worship in Africa.

If Op has used such unprintable words on his Father, he would have gotten same reaction from Nl users.

If a Lady had described her father in such awful ways, she would have gotten more backlash too. This isn't about being a "Woman"

It is the culture, which is not matter how angry you are there is a limit you can go with parents, TheGidpiller overstepped that limit yesterday and got what he ought to get.

"Aja o kin sinwi, koma mo oju olowo ehn", A dog can not be mad to the extent of not recognizing it's owner!

The curse part got me confused yesterday. What could be wrong in his family?

Aside the heavy derogatory name callings he used on his mother which I think is not right, he shouldn't allow his mother's action get him to missbehave to that extent.

This is Africa, so emotionally people will so much drag him cos it involves a mother(a woman). If he had same issue with his father, they wouldn't have cared as much as this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Femi8586(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
@ Thegidredpiller

The name calling in yesterday's post was unnecessary, be it a man or a woman. I just think it's unnecessary. It doesn't change anything.

Don't make her feel isolated in your family. Take care of her. Forget whatever wrong she did and just move on so you don't have a broken home. Peace.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Truvelisback(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
My post got to front page yesterday, it's still in my profile if you want to re-live it.

Let me tell you something real quick, learn to count your blessings accurately, if you come out of a very warm and functional family, you are BLESSED beyond deserved! Some of us wished we never even surfaced because it's obviously better than having to go through what we are going through on the daily basis!!

I posted yesterday out of sheer ANGER, RESENTMENT AND VENGEANCE. I was insulted yesterday, of course, what was I expecting anyways Everybody just started emphasizing on the curse she was spewing at me and the fact that I do not have a choice but to be degrade myself to her every demand simply because she is my mother, but absolutely nobody paid attention to what I have achieved, I clearly stated out where I helped my immediate younger brother to good heights with his artistic processes!!

It looked as though my mother's curse on me was more important than the impact I'm making to everyone around me simply because she is my mother, I will not hesitate to add that I know all this support is very tagged to the fact that my mother is a WOMAN!! And as such, she should be more important than every other thing I have to say! Nobody cared about ME, my wellbeing, nobody even wanted to pay attention to the awful things she has done which I clearly mentioned too though, nobody paid attention to the fact that I helped my brother gather connections in the US, UK and currently INDIA, NOBODY!!

That's exactly what the world looks like gentlemen, if you are a man reading this, you should know the take aways you should do!!

Still Typing...
Bravo!!!
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by VEXT: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
You did well op,most women are evil...
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bravo!!!
Truvel, bravo for what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can He Take Custody Of His Son / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.