Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller (27906 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by 1850fif: 12:39am On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Dude is a retarrd already cry

You need psychological care seriously, it's not your fault, it's what you went through.

May God help you out
[/s]
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by 1850fif: 12:39am On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
What transpired TheGidredpiller

Why did you become like this?

[/s]
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by yongg: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. These are your very words describing this same OP. How could he be all of the above, and also be mentally incapable? Where you lying earlier ? undecided

2. I have good reason not to want to dwell on the experiences anymore because I realize now that there will always be those with these terrible experiences. If you listen long enough to all of these stories, you will realize that when it comes to processing trauma, in all forms, we go through pretty much similar phases as humans, and in each decisions are made. So, it no longer matter how bad one's experience was. undecided

3. I don't subscribe to the idea of forgiving and forgetting. It isn't like you erase the memories away or something. Also, if you are someone who struggles with depression as a result of the trauma, and you are not getting treatment, there is probably no forgetting, and are more likely to eventually commit suicide as a result of the horrors of your past eventually overwhelming you. However, when it comes to who you chose to be as a person, you have power to choose not to inflict the same horrors on your fellow man. undecided

To your point 1, It was preceded by a "what if" na... It's a possible scenario based off your logic.

To your point 2, I felt that. That's a conviction I sometimes employ. It's like a reset, intentional tabula rasa... A fresh start. However, it's done very selectively.

3. I personally fret at the thought of becoming what I disliked... It ends up making the initial protest pointless.

My wish is healing to all
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Timothy4264: 12:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Read Below

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by PENMIGHT(m): 1:00am On Mar 17, 2022
@TheGidRedpiller- Please, it's natural to be angry,but avoid name-calling.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 23:
وَقَضَىٰ رَبُّكَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا إِمَّا يَبْلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ الْكِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَا أَوْ كِلَاهُمَا فَلَا تَقُل لَّهُمَا أُفٍّ وَلَا تَنْهَرْهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوْلًا كَرِيمًا

And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "Ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word.

@TheGidRedpiller- You may consider praying for her than retaliating with the same thing you detested in her. Two wrongs won't make a right.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 24:
وَاخْفِضْ لَهُمَا جَنَاحَ الذُّلِّ مِنَ الرَّحْمَةِ وَقُل رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little.

@TheGidRedpiller- Don't take the battle beyond limits. We have seen sworn enemies later becoming bosom friends. All hope is not lost!

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 25:
رَّبُّكُمْ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا فِي نُفُوسِكُمْ إِن تَكُونُوا صَالِحِينَ فَإِنَّهُ كَانَ لِلْأَوَّابِينَ غَفُورًا

Your Lord knows best what is in your minds; if you are good, then He is surely Forgiving to those who turn (to Him) frequently.

@TheGidRedpiller- Even a commoner deserves your mercy, how much more a 'bad mother'? Give to her according to your means and do not be fillled to your mother or anyone the reminder about your generosity.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 26:
وَآتِ ذَا الْقُرْبَىٰ حَقَّهُ وَالْمِسْكِينَ وَابْنَ السَّبِيلِ وَلَا تُبَذِّرْ تَبْذِيرًا

And give to the near of kin his due and (to) the needy and the wayfarer, and do not squander wastefully.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 28:
وَإِمَّا تُعْرِضَنَّ عَنْهُمُ ابْتِغَاءَ رَحْمَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكَ تَرْجُوهَا فَقُل لَّهُمْ قَوْلًا مَّيْسُورًا

And if you turn away from them to seek mercy from your Lord, which you hope for, speak to them a gentle word.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 29:
وَلَا تَجْعَلْ يَدَكَ مَغْلُولَةً إِلَىٰ عُنُقِكَ وَلَا تَبْسُطْهَا كُلَّ الْبَسْطِ فَتَقْعُدَ مَلُومًا مَّحْسُورًا

And do not make your hand to be shackled to your neck nor stretch it forth to the utmost (limit) of its stretching forth, lest you should (afterwards) sit down blamed, stripped off.

@TheGidRedpiller- The gift of God comes with a responsibility. You may be helped because you have a role to play in your family's life. Do not overstretch your luck by being overly insensitive to your responsibility.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 30:
إِنَّ رَبَّكَ يَبْسُطُ الرِّزْقَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ وَيَقْدِرُ إِنَّهُ كَانَ بِعِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا بَصِيرًا

Surely your Lord makes plentiful the means of subsistence for whom He pleases and He straitens (them); surely He is ever Aware of, Seeing, His servants.

@TheGidRedpiller- And to your mum in absentia, if the story about her is true, needs to know that she has inflicted more harm to you is worse than killing. I pray she repents and make up for the lost years.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 31:
وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَوْلَادَكُمْ خَشْيَةَ إِمْلَاقٍ نَّحْنُ نَرْزُقُهُمْ وَإِيَّاكُمْ إِنَّ قَتْلَهُمْ كَانَ خِطْئًا كَبِيرًا

And do not kill your children for fear of poverty; We give them sustenance and yourselves (too); surely to kill them is a great wrong.

PEACE ON YOU BOTH
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Bekind123: 2:02am On Mar 17, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Abeg shutup joor

The guy said he was molested at early stage, wil u b hapy if ur mother molest u??
Forget about that guy, he is an attention seeker and a psychopath who can write anything to gain popularity and more followers. From his mother bringing men to the house immediately after the death of his dad and now this.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 17, 2022
Zonefree:
You owe no one no explanation how you treat your mum. One should not sow Maize and expect to reap Plasma television.

Well, farmers have grown richer in recent times. Many of them have been able to acquire cars and houses just by sowing maize.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:59am On Mar 17, 2022
toprealman:

If it makes you happy calling me names, It's all good. If we give him time to share his story in detail, we probably will get a clearer view of what he is trying to say.
I do understand.. kiss
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:34am On Mar 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm sorry for the fact that the free offer ends today though.
It's all good.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Mar 17, 2022
yongg:
1.To your point 1, It was preceded by a "what if" na... It's a possible scenario based off your logic.

To your point 2, I felt that. That's a conviction I sometimes employ. It's like a reset, intentional tabula rasa... A fresh start. However, it's done very selectively.

3. I personally fret at the thought of becoming what I disliked... It ends up making the initial protest pointless.
My wish is healing to all
1. It is impossible to be mentally capable and incapable in the same time line. lipsrsealed

2. Forgive, maybe, but 'forgive and forget', I believe humans to be incapable of achieving that. undecided

3. One has to want healing and seek it out in order to have it. The OP didn't ask for nor insinuate he wants any of that. As a matter of fact, he has instead boasted of being, again, a savior in his state, to other gullible men out there who follow him as-is. So what healing do you keep wanting to see a one who seeks none? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Akeem79(m): 4:17am On Mar 17, 2022
tayo60:
God bless you for helping her, your own children too will help you.

His own what ? Children ?
From where ?
With who ?
With His fellow guy ?
He hates female gender, so he don't need to marry any female

Very simple

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 5:18am On Mar 17, 2022
What exactly did your mother do to YOU.
I mean you specifically

TheGidRedpiller:
Front page again. No problem.

For those asking why i would talk about this on social media, NOBODY in their right mind will express themselves so broadly the way i always do, not even I can do that, that is the essence my ANONYMOUSITY!!

Have Sense!!

MODIFIED; I have a purpose for sharing this, and i'm already achieving it, you have absolutely no idea how many young males out there are dying under the influences of abusive mothers!
When this kind of topic surfaces, everybody only wants to believe that only men can be abusive to their children, nobody wants to know that there are different types and levels of abuse!
I am anonymous FOR A REASON, i am a mirror portrayal of what many males out there don't have the balls to show the public, who wants to negotiate a molested boy? Who wants to think a woman is a bad person towards her son? NOBODY!!

ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!! Your son is next if you are not watchful,i am bitter and misogynistic, i accept but how did i become like this ASK THAT QUESTION FIRST! GOD!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Beremx:
that’s what redpilling has turned him to be. He has developed a deep hatred for his mother. I am a little bit relieved he dropped money for his mother to take care of her health. My fear was that this type of cursed soul could kill his mother

Not quite, the reverse is the case. It is not neccessarily Redpill that is the cause of hatred for the mom.
But rather, all negative experiences in his upbringing led him Redpill.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 17, 2022
07kjb:
On behalf of nature I hereby cancel the curse that your mom placed on you,you are free like a bird

Amen!. Isee!
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Everybody here is advicing me to go get therapy, but my question here is: Would I Be Needing To Be Psychologically Evaluated If It Was An Abusive Father I Was Talking About

There is your problem my friend. I have a relative with a very toxic father who has consistently abused her psychologically and emotionally for more than 20 years now and she never turned out bitter against all men. At some point in live, you have to live by your own choices and stop being products of your past.

You still need to seek professional help.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by mixmastering: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller
You foul spirit, you have not succeeded in turning men against women and you shall not succeed in turning men or boys against their mothers, NEVER, in JESUS name.

If it were to be in the old days, you would have been put to death. Thank GOD for JESUS

“For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.” Leviticus 20:9

Men shall give account for every careless word they have spoken in the day of judgement. Mathew 12:36

For we shall all appear before the judgement seat of CHRIST, that everyone may receive what is done in his body, according to what he hath done, whether good or bad.
2Corinthians 5:10

Keep writing fake threads upon threads, men will love their wives, their mothers and their sisters, their female colleagues and female neighbours.

JESUS CHRIST was insulted, HE never repaid evil for evil. This is the example we shall follow.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by sphinixs2: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2022
embarassedit is time people realise a boy child is also a child carried for 9 months just like a girl child. preferential treatment should also be given to a boy...a boy should be loved, a boy should be cherished because he also needs love and care for his sanity and upbringing. too much focus on the girl child and we expect them to have a happy home with a man who was neglected during childhood. it takes 2 to make a marriage work: not only one person who knows what it is to be loved. look around you today...a lot of damaged boys, that's why you see women doing babysitting of their husbands because their mum didn't do a good job. it is high time women wake up to the fact that a boy child also needs care! now the woman is busy churning out curses on her son...where was she when he was being molested? where was she when he was being damaged? did he become hurt over night?
let her own up to the fact that this is the monster she made! he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches...Op knows why he sees her the way he does and shouldn't be judged for his feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by chinchum(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2022
The Op's pain appears valid, he is hurt !. he was sexually abused by a woman, his mother did not show enough respect by bringing men to their home, while not married to those men; His mother prioritised fashion over the daughters education. To add salt to injury, she cursed the young man for not supporting her with money. She is feeling entitled to the son's money. It is high time African parents realised no child begged to be born and behave responsibly. We are all products of our experiences.

It is important to acknowledge that Op spoke in the place of emotional pain, and disappointment and still succumbed to providing assistance to the mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Everybody here is advicing me to go get therapy, but my question here is: Would I Be Needing To Be Psychologically Evaluated If It Was An Abusive Father I Was Talking About
I noticed how they are attacking you from left to right without understanding what you went through, but it's well, you can just forgive her and move on with your life, don't let that hinder you from living your life and loving women, not all women are bad, same way it's not all men that are bad.

I really do understand your plight but you should just forgive her and move on.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

It's all good.
Check my signature now. Like i said, the offer is over, but because of you i created another offer, this time, a 60% discount of overall price. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2022
chinchum:
The Op's pain appears valid, he is hurt !. he was sexually abused by a woman, his mother did not show enough respect by bringing men to their home, while not married to those men; His mother prioritised fashion over the daughters education. To add salt to injury, she cursed the young man for not supporting her with money. She is feeling entitled to the son's money. It is high time African parents realised no child begged to be born and behave responsibly. We are all products of our experiences.

It is important to acknowledge that Op spoke in the place of emotional pain, and disappointment and still succumbed to providing assistance to the mother.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by kushme: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Stargurl20:

Smiles. Birds of a feather.
I wasn't talking to u. I was referring to all women seeing my comments. So pls, stay off my comments.

cheesy. The sentiment is real. I think Lord Ubunja wrote a piece about the pvssy cartel and I could relate to that in this statement. A guy opens a thread and you come here to say, you are referring to women seeing your comments.
If you want only women to see and comment on your mention, either you open a new thread for that or organize some physical gathering where you folks could shout and talk manipulative empowerment.

You obviously can see or hear what is happening in Ukraine, where females(blonde and blue eyes), the most nurtured and first beauty of the world(according to imperialism) are displaced and allowed free pass to neighbouring countries as first class refugees while leaving their young and older studs behind to lay their lives for country.

WHEN THIS WAR IS OVER, THE UKRAINIAN MEN WOULD RETHINK WHAT GENDER EQUALITY IS.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Glowqueen3(f): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Thank God you gave her the money,At least that will break the yoke of the curse laid on you,you have done well by using good to overcome evil.l know God will bless you more with this you have done.
Op try and forgive what anyone has done to you in the past. Holding on to the past sometimes blur our view of the future.It is well with you.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Bvmsson(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
My post got to front page yesterday, it's still in my profile if you want to re-live it.

Let me tell you something real quick, learn to count your blessings accurately, if you come out of a very warm and functional family, you are BLESSED beyond deserved! Some of us wished we never even surfaced because it's obviously better than having to go through what we are going through on the daily basis!!

I posted yesterday out of sheer ANGER, RESENTMENT AND VENGEANCE. I was insulted yesterday, of course, what was I expecting anyways Everybody just started emphasizing on the curse she was spewing at me and the fact that I do not have a choice but to be degrade myself to her every demand simply because she is my mother, but absolutely nobody paid attention to what I have achieved, I clearly stated out where I helped my immediate younger brother to good heights with his artistic processes!!

It looked as though my mother's curse on me was more important than the impact I'm making to everyone around me simply because she is my mother, I will not hesitate to add that I know all this support is very tagged to the fact that my mother is a WOMAN!! And as such, she should be more important than every other thing I have to say! Nobody cared about ME, my wellbeing, nobody even wanted to pay attention to the awful things she has done which I clearly mentioned too though, nobody paid attention to the fact that I helped my brother gather connections in the US, UK and currently INDIA, NOBODY!!

That's exactly what the world looks like gentlemen, if you are a man reading this, you should know the take aways you should do!!

Still Typing...

Guy you are a good person. It is only a good hearted person that would still do this after much truma passed through.
I see you. Just try to let it go brother....
Don't mind what people are saying....
You are a good person.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by EmpressOne(f): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2022
So sorry about your mother's attitude towards motherhood, I can imagine how traumatic it was for you, however healing is a lifelong thing. Please take the time to get in touch with all the feelings buried deep within, feel them, acknowledge them, and then let them go, release them. You don't have to carry this burden of pain anymore. Your parents have done what they know (they will surely get their reward in this life or the next one), and now you know better how to be a good parent to your kids. These lessons are what will help you break the cursed cycle, I'm pretty sure if you don't allow you self to continue drowning in the negativity of your experiences, you will be the best father to your kids, and they will in turn pass on that love and respect to their own kids. Don't despair. Continue to speak about boy child sexual molestation cos this is why it keeps spreading, the victims never raise alarm and new victims are born. Nobody is above the damage that child molestation brings to one even until their adult years. We need to curb this as much as we possibly can, and talking about it is one way to start. The shame is on the abuser, not you. You deserve to be free, op don't blame yourself.
Also try to forgive your mother, for your own peace, not hers. Lead with love instead of hate cos its poison to you. I know its easier said than done, but its your best choice. All the best

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Raalsalghul: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Palema007:
Lol...nah.. I'm not deflecting just wondering the personal issue op got with his Mom. Reading your reference I still see no personal issues either. Op is just demonstrating an inherited hatred here. Yes he can be angry with her for her deeds but not this hatred he bears for her. No right thinking child would like his mom bringing men to her matrimonial home but Op has gone overboard with his apathy for his mother.

You said inherited hatred? From where if I may ask. Maybe it's just because we're different individuals but I see everything wrong in sleeping with other men in your matrimonial home right in front of your kids or changing wardrobes while your kids are being sent home from school.
Such things can mess of the psyche of those little ones and in addition to that, I believe the Op is not telling the full story here.
If she felt lonely or needed to scratch an itch, there are better more discreet ways to do it. Besides, Sacrifice is one of the core tenets of motherhood, ain't it?

The right question any sane being who would want to help and not crucify will ask is, has she been that way before she lost her husband? Who knows like Op, she may be a person who doesn't handle loss or situations well. This is not to justify her act but to redeem her.
Whether she was that way before the death of her husband doesn't matter. She could have handled it better most especially when you have kids looking unto you as their bedrock. She's not the first that have lost a partner. On our own, there's this leeway to misbehave as we want but as long as children are in the picture, believe me you, we literally should be walking on egg shells as our actions/inactions could have a long term ripple effect on their attitude/outlook to life. They are watching, remember that.

To me, Op is one of those people who expect so much from others that they feel so bitter when these people fail to reach their expectations. He expected his mom to just move on with life normally and uprightly after the loss of her husband failing to realize people differ and some need extra help.

This is not a matter of expecting "much of others". it's his mother for Christ sake not some colleague, girlfriend or maybe course mate.
You are trying to trivialize the woman's misbehavior as a norm or a coping mechanism, but I've seen many widows who are still grinding and being responsible to their families. In fact, more many I can count. There's nothing about her behavior according to Op's story that screams "grieving mechanism". You don't say because you've lost a partner you go ahead having indiscriminate sex in front of the little ones or living life on fleek while they're playing around on a term time Monday afternoon at 11am at home. This is just pure irresponsibility.

Op expected her to be a MOTHER without realizing that MOTHERHOOD is far beyond naturally imbed attributes but deliberate effort through sacrifices, mistakes, experience, lessons and so on. Not that I blame him but he shouldn't have allowed her failure get so much to him.

I would like you to educate me on what Motherhood is about then. cheesy

Ahhhhhhhh I know there are deadbeat mothers, they are not common but they exist. But my point is Op can do better jare.

Palema007, the crux of the matter be say a member of the sisterhood don Bleep up and in the usual modus operandi, it's left for other members to defend her or at worst make excuses for her which is what you're doing now. wink But I agree with you, the Op can do better.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Glamswizard(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
marsman:

This is enough reason to hate a parent, but with all the hate you will just continue to hurt your self, because she is an important part in your life, that you can never give up. She gave you life, there are women out there who didn't wait hrs, after hearing they were pregnant before flushing the zygot to hell, but your mum waited a total of 9 months to push you out. I am not in your shoes brother, and i don't think any sane human will wish this on some one else, but i believe for the sake of letting you live and witness life, she deserves some respect if not much. We respect those we dont even know.
The OP did not even go through half of what you went through, his own problem is that his mom was not a good figure, i will probably feel the same if i were you guys, but one thing this world has taught me is that hate is a deadly disease

Well said . Thanks
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
cococandy:
What exactly did your mother do to YOU.
I mean you specifically

Very good question ! undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Skyview01:
Not quite, the reverse is the case. It is not neccessarily Redpill that is the cause of hatred for the mom.
But rather, all negative experiences in his upbringing led him Redpill.
Led him to choosing redplll, you mean? undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Skyview01:
There is your problem my friend. I have a relative with a very toxic father who has consistently abused her psychologically and emotionally for more than 20 years now and she never turned out bitter against all men. At some point in live, you have to live by your own choices and stop being products of your past.

You still need to seek professional help.
We actually live by our very own choices at most every point in life. Even a baby makes choices, and those choices shape who we become... undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Very good question ! undecided
I’ve been trying to figure it out from his posts but I don’t think he mentioned it anywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage / Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.