Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding (74416 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Elidrisy20: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Okunga:
This her kneel cap sha….
that shows she is a pro in the art of kerewa
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Revolva(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
We can do dis
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by turbotech11: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.
Babe calm down....Wetin women dey even sleep with for money dey even more atrocious than this lady na

2 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by AdeniyiA(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
This make-up gbemiro of a lady undecided

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by seguno2: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.

For all we know, she may be telling lies to chase clout, talking about ridiculous séx that excites most of us.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Chizzyjforce: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
OgidiOlu3:

Why do you people always blame the victim?

Because she allowed her man's ex to be her bridesmaid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by BabaIbo: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Me to Nicki: Babe, how you take do am abeg, because you look like a BROTHER cheesy grin to me?

If you don't get it forget it.

Anyway, the guy fit no fine or get option or the type their under brain is more effective than the one at the top.
Even with makeup, the babe still look somehow to me.

PS: I am not body-shaming OR beauty-shaming her, I am only saying what I see.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
She don carry the bride on handicap walahi grin
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Joseph08(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
OP write am for your diary sey you don find pastor Righteousness2 trouble because he's coming for you grin
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by GodisFirst: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
She is a big fool for not being able to understand that she is a big loser and was used by the groom. The groom only considered her as a mere casual sex object which could easily be bought with money, the reason why he gave her his money to spend and she is here bragging. Let her come an brag about this in the next 30 years if she will be a life then without regrets.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by martinmiller: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
:-Xthis is no longer news infact it is not a good news. And so what should we do now, fry wata ?, Besides I have no fu**ks to give,i have exhausted all the fu**cks with in.

A Toyota Camry 04 available for sale in good condition .. DM now
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
donchris369:
All the brides you were once their bridesmaid would start suspecting their husband .
I swear!
If it's on Nairaland, how many other SM channels has it also being carried to? ashe doesn't know what she has unwittingly done by this announcement. It was so unnecessary.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Famous606: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Don't complain in the nearest future when someone do the same to you.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Antoeni:
Doggy Can Never Beat Missionary, Because a Man On a Mission is More Powerful Than a Dog on a Race ...

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Tareq1105: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Had it been it's Arab country she openly said this disgusting shameful thing, she will be Stone to death
Sometimes Sharia law is good to some extent

And where's the room for repentance?
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Seebrain: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
What shall profit you to gain the whole world and lose your soul? Repent today and accept Jesus into your life.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Iamnotfearyou: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
illicit:
The bride na mumu

How? that she got betrayed by someone she trust?her conscious is clear no wander the betrayer has no peace now but to speak out

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Whiteways: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
You mean this thing wey u dey talk?
Bestiee01:
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by OHLART(f): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jazebel

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
toujurs:
i guess you've forgotten you are a lady
Lol, some of them are guys disguising as female monikers ,are you new to nairaland? undecided.

They forget themselves sometimes and give it away with their comment.

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
That was Okafor's law playing out..
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by GloriousGbola: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
donchris369:
All the brides you were once their bridesmaid would start suspecting their husband .

This here..
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by victorazy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
illicit:
The bride na mumu

I tell you.

They even get luck she no poison the foods.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by DaddyFabooluz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
This is a home breaking announcement because all the ladies you did bridesmaid for will be suspecting their husbands. I don't even know why some people are just pushed to be home breakers. Obviously she is not married and have found it difficult to marry because she wouldn't have made such statement in public. As she no see husband probably for her bad character, why break another woman's home.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by derecho(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Anything to trend na.. No thanks to the depraved world we live in
Tomorrow, this one too would be looking for who to mentor.
How am I sure she didn't sleep around to get the job she's doing sef?
Baitullah:
If only we really had a time machine to drive us back to the age of Moses, i would be the one to cast the biggest stone on this shamelessly ugly hag of a wh0re.

You bleeped someone's husband and came to the public to share the good news. So that others can do what, follow your lead?

2 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
What goes around comes around, your reward is on the way either good or bad.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by PoliteActivist: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:

But you are female, have you forgotten?
Nairalamd and fake genders grin
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
OgidiOlu3:

Why do you people always blame the victim?
Exactly,they always blame the victim
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by egeoffery: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bringing back Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by RichAndHandsome: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yahoo boys no dey see this one to use ?
Abi brainless girls no dey bring money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Grace Oyelude Looking Graceful At 86, Years After Winning First Miss Nigeria / Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.