Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding (74441 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Major7: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=Bestiee01 post=111166864]Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.

Hadley Chase available.

Modified:for those killing me with mentions,na comment I comment,I no kill person o.[OP/quote]

She looks like the hulk grin
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Obesity(m): 6:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Baitullah:
If only we really had a time machine to drive us back to the age of Moses, i would be the one to cast the biggest stone on this shamelessly ugly hag of a wh0re.

You bleeped someone's husband and came to the public to share the good news. So that others can do what, follow your lead?

Na only she know wetin make her de disclose this kind of evil. If she de into committed and happy relationship she for nor talk this kind foolish tin. Yeye ugly woman.

I know say she go get followers o

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Baitullah: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Obesity:

Na only she know wetin make her de disclose this kind of evil. If she de into committed and happy relationship she for nor talk this kind foolish tin. Yeye ugly woman.

I know say she go get followers o
Definitely. Her fellow branded oloshos
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Caseless: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Stupid world where donkeys like this come out to tell useless stories to gain little attention. Stupid girl.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by illicit(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2022
OgidiOlu3:

Why do you people always blame the victim?

How will she let a lady she don't know be her maid
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by illicit(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

How she wan take know?

Why allow a lady she don't know to be her maid
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by McOluOmo: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2022
donchris369:
All the brides you were once their bridesmaid would start suspecting their husband .
exactly, they should sack this girl already for promoting immorality on air
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by BRATISLAVA: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Baitullah:
If only we really had a time machine to drive us back to the age of Moses, i would be the one to cast the biggest stone on this shamelessly ugly hag of a wh0re.

You bleeped someone's husband and came to the public to share the good news. So that others can do what, follow your lead?

Did you conveniently forget that in the days of Moses the man would've been stoned to death with her?

Or is your raging against women more important?

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Ghanaians OAPs are wilding out seriously. That's how one said she has slept with over 100 men recently on radio.

They are a different breed of "Tufiakwa"
Some Nigerian women is 500
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.

Hadley Chase available.

Modified:for those killing me with mentions,na comment I comment,I no kill person o.

Women can get sex at anytime they want because they control sex, but men Bleep WHO they can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ohibenemma:
I can only blame the media firms that give such immoral characters the space to broadcast nonsense...

Sleeping with people's husbands is enjoyment for this one... Has the enjoyment stopped now, or is she still going back to enjoy more?
angry grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Thazard(m): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Sijo01:
The girl that will sleep with your groom before and after your wedding is currently preparing for Jamb

cheesy
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Baitullah: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Did you conveniently forget that in the days of Moses the man would've been stoned to death with her?

Or is your raging against women more important?
I'll cast the biggest stone on her alone
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by BRATISLAVA: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Baitullah:
I'll cast the biggest stone on her alone

No wonder you wrote the Bible and rules of the days of Moses in which both fornicators would be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Tokenism: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by BennyDon: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
I only blame the stup!d bride that allowed you sleep with her newly wedded husband.
If I were a woman who just got wedded, no amount of cooked up excuses would ever allow him leave my side for just one minute.
I must f**k the hell outta him to the extent that he wouldn't have an ounce strength to even take his birth.

I no dey condone nonsense o, biko!
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
She’s so proud of her hoelosho job
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by AlphaTaikun: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/i-slept-with-a-groom-before-and-after-his-wedding-as-a-bridesmaid-female-journalist-confesses.html
Oh, wow! grin She's only one of
many raw gals out there, but
she's chosen to kiss and tell.

This is truly a Ghanaian "bomb blast." Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money / Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.