Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding (74444 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Zealag(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.
upload your pic let's see ur Coca-Cola bottle shape...
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Kryzboy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
I will be getting married next month.
Please you are invited.

Be my wife maid
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
IrepChrist:
You see devil has decieved many to believe life is all about Money, Sex, and fame...That mortal flesh will will be eaten up by maggots and your soul will face judgement.

Repent before it's too late.

Shut the fvck up!!! angry angry grin
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Omotakins(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Moral bankruptcy and distastefulness of some people na wa ooo. Conscience don die since 1800
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by ManOfSon: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
It's really troubling the amount of lies people spread these days just to draw attention to themselves.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Ndukwe007(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ghana people .....imagine an ashewo as an OAP what do you expect
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Emperor88(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
cigaricon:
Lol. Normal life

Abi na....Nigerians are worse they just won't say it out.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
You can't shame the shameless.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Zealag(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Stay away from some kinda ex once he/she is married,some ppl rush into marriage because of knacks,but once they find out their ex is more better than their partner in bed,they start looking for a triangle relationship.speaking from experience
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by BANATU(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
[b][/b]⚠️Abeg wait ooo�

Is it that you're on what'sapp and you don't know about *JUICETV* �?Do you know you can get all First Class Informations on *JUICETV* ?

We offer Mouth watering Entertainments⛹�‍♀️� and Giveaways/Bet codes� to our subscribers Daily�

Click on the link below to join us�
https:///message/OHNWD3C6FGGZO1
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by kelspinall(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
some people no geh shame
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Tordue123(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.
bro no talk am like that � na this kind one de sweet
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Amumaigwe: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:

We like am like that. Jealousy kee you there.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Truthsoldier(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
What a terrible generation of ugly hediots
Agents of darkness
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Truthsoldier(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
What a terrible generation of ugly hediots
Agents of darkness
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Victerica(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
What does she aim to achieve?
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by IrepChrist: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

Shut the fvck up!!! angry angry grin

Ok Sir
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Powersurge: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
She us lying. She is looking for publicity.

If she was a best man at your wedding, wouldn't you know by this statement that she fvcked ur hubby? She is lying.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by JustforMen: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:

All pussy looks the same... Only the carriers do differ.
In other words, all pussy is ugly but man must ejaculate!
Thank you
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by BennyDon: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
I only blame the stupid bride that allowed you sleep with her newly wedded husband.
If I were a woman who just got wedded, no amount of cooked up excuses would ever allow him leave my side for just one minute.
I must f**k the hell outta him to the extent that he wouldn't have an ounce strength to even take his birth.

I no dey condone nonsense o, biko!
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Dchampion65: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
No more decency
No more shame
No more conscience
No more guilty

The eleventh unwritten law DO AS YOU PLEASES is now in operation

The joy you claimed to derived from the acts, how long does it last.

God will help us.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
yes she might be olosho and all but you this ugly akwa ibom man how many women can you woo?
Having the nerves to call someone ugly undecided
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Had it been it's Arab country she openly said this disgusting shameful thing, she will be Stone to death
Sometimes Sharia law is good to some extent

No, sharia law is never good to any extent.

Freedom of speech, this woman should be free to say whatever she likes and she is free to sleep with whom ever she likes.

When will people stop making sex such a big deal, as long as it’s between consenting adults. It’s just sex.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by deavicky(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
I beg where the ugly girl or u know her before?. Because from where I stand I can't see any ugly person here. Except my eyes are deceiving me.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by stanisbaratheon: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
No wonder he never married you.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
BennyDon:
I only blame the stupid bride that allowed you sleep with her newly wedded husband.
If I were a woman who just got wedded, no amount of cooked up excuses would ever allow him leave my side for just one minute.
I must f**k the hell outta him to the extent that he wouldn't have an ounce strength to even take his birth.

I no dey condone nonsense o, biko!

Condone? Who said anything about condone?

A man or woman who wants to cheat will cheat and there is nothing you can do about it. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by lusid: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Antoeni:
Doggy Can Never Beat Missionary, Because a Man On a Mission is More Powerful Than a Dog on a Race ...
do you suck pussy
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by iderawandex: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
.....lolz, she will be ugly and shapeless in ur eyez bcs she is a lady like u.....mio fo.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by lusid: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Elidrisy20:
that shows she is a pro in the art of kerewa
am cumming on her face
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by usagee36: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Most men just want to cum not minding other dirty part. Cum takes over their brain.
Bestiee01:
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by fof1: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
cigaricon:
Lol. Normal life

Is Ur Way... is ur Choice...even d Consequences are Urs till tomorrow except Repudiated.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Antoeni(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Very Well
lusid:
do you suck pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.