Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding (74433 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Joezinho: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.

No truer words have been spoken ..
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by 8stargeneral: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
She's nothing but..

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by jeff1607(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Fear OAPs
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by derecho(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
I pity the bride sef.. Some women don't look well before they say "I do".
Only you, marry man wey fit sleep with your friend and get friend wey fit sleep with your husband.
Yeye groom

2 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by KingDamzzy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ghanaians OAPs are wilding out seriously. That's how one said she has slept with over 100 men recently on radio.

They are a different breed of "Tufiakwa"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by dbaptist1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Now she has said it and expects the family not to know.

yes, it may not be just bridesmaid duty but trust women....

all her friends will turn FBI and dig out their husbands past, joining 2 and 2 together, they will arrive at the conclusion

Another marriage spoilt by one ugly and wicked lady out there, with a man who could not keep his 3rd keg in check

2 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by IVORY2009(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.

Yes sir grin
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/i-slept-with-a-groom-before-and-after-his-wedding-as-a-bridesmaid-female-journalist-confesses.html

“I never mentioned that to the woman and she doesn’t need to know. Life is only intended to be lived once, so enjoy it.”

She calls sleeping with another person's husband enjoyment

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Owen247: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/i-slept-with-a-groom-before-and-after-his-wedding-as-a-bridesmaid-female-journalist-confesses.html
ur so hapi sayin this right. So called celebrities spreading immorality [wen they are rolemodels to some youngstars], no decensy,guilt or decorum again,wetin dey naw na who sabi coded runs/promiscuity pass. And to some guys no dey try abeg, b4 and after marriage?huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Angelfrost(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
E sure me say the infidelity has not ended...

Mercy Aigbe matter comes to mind!!!

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by MartinsD12(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Discovery4today:

All these Ghanaian oloshos this one even ugly with fallen body and fallen breasts the man self stupid for knacking these kind thing

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Pimine: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Aswearugaaad

That's why he didn't marry you. You're simply a cum bucket and he doesn't need any form of commitment to ransack your guts with his rod.

Women like you are a blessing to men like me. Long may that continue. grin
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
IrepChrist:
You see devil has decieved many to believe life is all about Money, Sex, and fame...That mortal flesh will will be eaten up by maggots and your soul will face judgement.

Repent before it's too late.
. Even the life itself seems meaningless i mean what's the purpose why not remain in the heaven when we all goin die someday
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by derecho(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
No...these are just the insecure ones advertising themselves and trying to de-market the good ones.
SmellySperm:
See the kind of women that are left for us to wife. Just take a look at her. Shameless farm tool

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Grandmeister(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Had it been it's Arab country she openly said this disgusting shameful thing, she will be Stone to death
Sometimes Sharia law is good to some extent
And the Randy groom goes scott free?

2 Likes

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
illicit:
The bride na mumu
How she wan take know?
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by deolumike(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
cigaricon:
Lol. Normal life
sorry for your life.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Bestbeelieve: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nackzy:
Ashawo is confessing

abeg add hanty Ebele pissure Ashewoooo wooo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by moneyissweet(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Are you saying if another lockdown happen now and they lock you and the babe inside one room with one bed, you no go bang the hell out of that ass?

Talk true o.

Bestiee01:

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Owen247: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by sistar007(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:

How is she Ugly?
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Convention107: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Na ur body, do am like u want...u no need yarn us
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Senatorbng(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Clap for yourself!
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by peacettw: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
She wants the bride to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by kingyakos: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Human right
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by tunjidare2(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:

I nor support wetin she do o, but nothing wey this heat no go cause, heat can make people lie sha, well, the heat sef don dey master body, this one wey light dey, be like I go off fan o...
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by greypencils: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Sijo01:
The girl that will sleep with your groom before and after your wedding is currently preparing for Jamb
That is if she even gets married. I don't know any sensible man that would want to wife a public toilet...

Besides, why is it all the news from Ghana is always about sex? Them curse them ni?
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by illuminutty: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:

I swear. Some men are huge disgrace. If you must indulge, let it be something that is worth it. I would rather soapy than knack that piece of sh!t.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by anderson96: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
:oJesus!!!
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by erenax: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
She no ugly na
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Pain(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Big Achievement. Clap for Yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.